Close

Thread: EW Problem

Phero Enthusiast

Default EW Problem

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I smell this with the

bottle tightly closed.
    When I opened the package it smelled like EW.

Now my phermone bag smells like EW.

No

leaks. The container is clean. It has to be outgassing through the container somehow.

For now I've put the

bottle in a ziplock bag.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    I smell this with

the bottle tightly closed.
    When I opened the package it smelled like EW.

Now my phermone bag smells like EW.

No leaks. The container is clean. It has to be outgassing through the container somehow.

For now I've put the

bottle in a ziplock bag.
    a ziplock believe it or not really does the trick. i have heard that using a

fabric softener sheet in the bag helps too.
    oddly enough, the smell doesnt bother me in the least, and it doesnt

permeate the 'mones i use that are in the same container,either. its seems to be just an airborn thing.

Phero Enthusiast

Wow- if your new pic is

really you, then you look like your old avatar more than most probably do.

The smell is funky to me that's for

sure!

Phero Enthusiast

Wow- if your new

pic is really you, then you look like your old avatar more than most probably do.

The smell is funky to me

that's for sure!
    heh, thats me trying not to look like my old avatar. i wear my hair down and forget it!

ive noticed the smell of EW gets different over time. it was alot funkier to me when i first got it, it

smells more fruity to me now.
    how are you using it????
    adding it to a scent for your gal?
    good call!

because its fruity,i add it to DK Delicious, a granny smith apple perfume. it rocks as a cover

Phero Enthusiast

You are right. It is kinda

fruity.

I've done a couple self-experiments to see the effects without the girl. There were very noticable

effects on me on me once and not so much the other time. I tried a dab with a new girl and noticed the same trancy

hyperventilating effect that I got from LT.

I see my main girl (whot has reacted so well to hormones on me) this

weekend.

Phero Enthusiast

You are right. It

is kinda fruity.

I've done a couple self-experiments to see the effects without the girl. There were very

noticable effects on me on me once and not so much the other time. I tried a dab with a new girl and noticed the

same trancy hyperventilating effect that I got from LT.

I see my main girl (whot has reacted so well to hormones

on me) this weekend.
    have you done research on how women react around the scent of other women?
    i know men

who use the stuff to raise their own testosterone, but dont wear it. can you get HER to wear it, ?
    i

freakin LOVE the stuff, but i cant wear it everyday, when i talk i get taken the wrong way ( its hot today! -

what??!!!)

Phero Enthusiast

I did a little reading around

here and the only posts I saw said:
    * EW seems to attact bi women when guys wear it.
    * EW raises teste levels in

guys.
    * EW drives guys crazy (which may just be the teste but it may alter mood on top of raising teste)
    * EW

smells a bit funky for 10 mins and needs cover.

I know EW is potent- a 1/8" spot on the lip, a 1/2" spot on the

chest, and a 1/2" long line on the wrist noticably raised my teste levels in two hours.

My main girl is happy

enough with me that she will do anything that makes me happy. I was going to suggest she try a couple small lines

down below to see how it effects me.

If I were going to mix it with the apple perfume what ratio would you

suggest?

Phero Pro

EW = Essence of a Woman?

if this is the product your refering too, it contains "copulins".

In my experience, copulins does not

attract Bi women, in fact it repels them, I have worn PI/W which contains copulins, and have had a bi woman, say,

"what stinks", Bi women respond very well too Androstenone, I have alot of experience here, (especially in my early

stages of using pheromones) and using Androstenone around Bi fems gets good results, if that is what your looking

for.

This may sound contradictory, if you think of the nature of Bi women and thier attraction and behaviour

to thier own sex and one assumes they are attracted too copulins as well. But, in my experience straight

Androstenone is what did the job.

Phero Enthusiast

I wish my memory were more

precise.
    I'm an 80% kind of person.

I may have very well confused that. My memory kludges things together- I

forget just about everything more than 24 months ago. Only highlights remain.

Thanks for the correction

Bronzie.

The things I'm ultimately looking for, I don't think phermones will help. That's going to require me

being more open about who I am earlier (which I've started doing over the last couple years).

I used to come

across as "shy, vanilla, conservative, mainstream, big, nice." Now I present strongly, "flirty, NOT vanilla, NOT

conservative, NOT mainstream, big, nice". I've covered the shyness so long that the flirty stuff feels natural

now.

The mones have helped in other areas. For one lady, we have reached a new plateau- after 8 years. For

another, we are much more open about who we really are. And there are two others tho one will leave town next year.

All of us are happier since I started using SOE and -none. I can see the difference when I'm with them and I

get spooky comments from them when we are apart.

This stuff is magic in a bottle.

Default No, no, NO!!!!

No, MaxoTexas,

you did NOT make any error.

Bronzie is totally incorrect in this instance.

He is comparing PI/W which contains

a MINUTE amount of copulins, with a 100% copulin concentrate product (EW) and yes, you will find that almost all the

hits men have had when wearing it, have been with bi-women.

EW was formulated for WOMEN to wear, to attract men,

which is why Lor said you need to get your lady to wear it to seduce you - just as I told you in your previous

thread.

If it were myself, Lor, Dolly and The Countess adding it to a perfume, we would probably tip the entire

7.5 ml bottle into a 50ml perfume, BUT! We have been using it for a long time, and as as we previously explained to

you, EW is NOT for beginners, so you would be safe adding NO MORE THAN 5 drops to the perfume for your lady, until

SHE gets a handle on the best way to use it with you.

You cannot do her experimenting for her on this one. Cops

are NOT like -none, or-nol, they are a different animal entirely, and she will be the one who decides the level that

works best for her.

Who knows? Maybe she will become like one of us, and wear it straight up, then cover with a

delicious perfume ten minutes later - or she may prefer to play it safe, as this really does give very, VERY intense

and animalistic results when worn by a WOMAN!

Referring to my comment in your other thread, which you seemed not

to understand: Lighting the touch-paper, means exactly that.

Say for example, you were setting off a firework.

You know that bit at the end that you light? That is called the touch-paper.

So..light the touch-paper stand WELL

back, and as we said to you before, prepare to have your world rocked - totally.

There are tons and tons of

threads giving you help about EW usage in the women's forum, so just do a search for EW, and as said to you before,

you will find all you require.

Good luck with it, and do tell us all.

Lor and I LOVE to hear the juicy details

about when a man is first hit by the EW Effect.. ^_^

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Referring to

my comment in your other thread, which you seemed not to understand: Lighting the touch-paper, means exactly

that.

Say for example, you were setting off a firework. You know that bit at the end that you light? That is

called the touch-paper.

"England and America are two countries divided by a common

language."
    George Bernard Shaw (1856–1950)

Or in this case Scotland and America. In this country the

"touch-paper" is called a "fuse".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast

So it was more of a

metaphor.
    I wasn't sure if you- for example actually put some on incense or paper and then burned it to load the

air.

What would be a good starting quantity to use straight up and where?

I just told her about it and

suggested two light touches on the upper thighs then covered with favorite fruity scent. But I have til tomorrow to

adjust that.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    No,

MaxoTexas, you did NOT make any error.

Bronzie is totally incorrect in this instance.

He is comparing

PI/W which contains a MINUTE amount of copulins, with a 100% copulin concentrate product (EW) and yes, you will find

that almost all the hits men have had when wearing it, have been with bi-women.

EW was formulated for WOMEN

to wear, to attract men, which is why Lor said you need to get your lady to wear it to seduce you - just as I told

you in your previous thread.

If it were myself, Lor, Dolly and The Countess adding it to a perfume, we would

probably tip the entire 7.5 ml bottle into a 50ml perfume, BUT! We have been using it for a long time, and as as we

previously explained to you, EW is NOT for beginners, so you would be safe adding NO MORE THAN 5 drops to the

perfume for your lady, until SHE gets a handle on the best way to use it with you.

You cannot do her

experimenting for her on this one. Cops are NOT like -none, or-nol, they are a different animal entirely, and she

will be the one who decides the level that works best for her.

Who knows? Maybe she will become like one of

us, and wear it straight up, then cover with a delicious perfume ten minutes later - or she may prefer to play it

safe, as this really does give very, VERY intense and animalistic results when worn by a WOMAN!

Referring to

my comment in your other thread, which you seemed not to understand: Lighting the touch-paper, means exactly

that.

Say for example, you were setting off a firework. You know that bit at the end that you light? That is

called the touch-paper.

So..light the touch-paper stand WELL back, and as we said to you before, prepare to

have your world rocked - totally.

There are tons and tons of threads giving you help about EW usage in the

women's forum, so just do a search for EW, and as said to you before, you will find all you require.

Good

luck with it, and do tell us all.

Lor and I LOVE to hear the juicy details about when a man is first hit by

the EW Effect.. ^_^

Ail :-)
    Crystal, I read more about this EW product in the womens forum,

your right, the product description suggests to me that its a very different product to PI/W, seems alot more pure,

however, im just wondering, if .nol and copulin are the only ingredients in PI/W, and that was the product that kept

offending the BI women that I exposed it too, what was the culprint ingrediant that kept them at bay? the .nol or

the copulins? However, because I had exposed them to other .nol products that didnt contain copulins and they didnt

react negatively, and each time I wore PI/W they didnt like it one bit, my assumption was copulins do not agree with

BI women, at least copulins worn on a man, ofcourse!. But again, this EW is a different product.

However, I

have no experience with this EW product to dispute what your saying. Anyway, that said, hooking up with Bi women is

a rather tedious process, and involves alot more than synthetic pheromones.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    EW = Essence of a

Woman?

if this is the product your refering too, it contains "copulins".

In my experience, copulins does

not attract Bi women, in fact it repels them, I have worn PI/W which contains copulins, and have had a bi woman,

say, "what stinks", Bi women respond very well too Androstenone, I have alot of experience here, (especially in my

early stages of using pheromones) and using Androstenone around Bi fems gets good results, if that is what your

looking for.

This may sound contradictory, if you think of the nature of Bi women and thier attraction and

behaviour to thier own sex and one assumes they are attracted too copulins as well. But, in my experience straight

Androstenone is what did the job.
    ha well, i gots to tell ya, i adore EW, i i like its smell when 20

minutes have passed, and i cannot stand anything but the tiniest amounts of 'none.
    me and 'none dont get

along.
    i think i can safely state EW is perfect for attracting Bi women in minute quantities.
    me and my gal pals

disagree, bronzie.
    im sorry.
    but there will always be contradictions to the rule, for everything in the store i

think.

Phero Enthusiast

I did a little

reading around here and the only posts I saw said:
    * EW seems to attact bi women when guys wear it.
    * EW raises

teste levels in guys.
    * EW drives guys crazy (which may just be the teste but it may alter mood on top of raising

teste)
    * EW smells a bit funky for 10 mins and needs cover.

I know EW is potent- a 1/8" spot on the lip, a 1/2"

spot on the chest, and a 1/2" long line on the wrist noticably raised my teste levels in two hours.

My main girl

is happy enough with me that she will do anything that makes me happy. I was going to suggest she try a couple small

lines down below to see how it effects me.

If I were going to mix it with the apple perfume what ratio would you

suggest?
    well, i use EW neat and wait a few minutes, then i put a spray or two of apple. its so freakin

yummy.
    i have never literally put the two together in a seperate container.
    they ought to give you a sample at the

store, see if your gal pal likes it.
    i bet you COULD do that though, let me know if you do!

Phero Pro

I agree with you, there are so

many factors at play when dealing with these products, the mind boggles on how they work and with whom. That is why,

personally, I dont rely on .mones, I dont take them as serious as my posts seem to suggest. A woman is more

responsive to a good poem, than any pheromone.

Phero Enthusiast

Good luck with it, and do

tell us all.

Lor and I LOVE to hear the juicy details about when a man is first hit by the EW Effect.. ^_^

Ail

:-)
    no lie! i cannot wait to hear.....
    every woman should own it,use it as a secret weapon, and

every man should thank them. its a win- win situation lol.

Phero Enthusiast

I don't know

Bronzie.

I'm a massive sceptic about everything and my experience with mones have been so dramatic it's almost

like magic.

I can clearly feel them affecting me.

Then the effects on the ladies in my life have been pretty

clear too. I mean two of them have taken to the same habit of unbottoning the top button of my shirt and just

dazedly smelling me. They think it's the sandlewood. I've used sandlewood for years without that

reaction.

There are a lot of factors- and i think a big factor is what happens to the product between creation at

the factory and getting to your safe, climate controlled environment.

There is one muddying factor and thats

the david deangelo type stuff was also added in the last year. And to be honest, they eat that up too whether I'm

using phermones or not so I will grant you that I don't have a scientific environment especially with my new

clubbing/concert lady. I brought the thunder on her from day one and she ate it up. Of course I was also bringing

the SOE, A4.2, Chik and LT. But when someone says you are a confident sob and then just melts into a puddle for me,

it's stunning. It's never been this easy before. So easy that I have to make a clear mental decision that any

more is going to get me into trouble and hold off the others expressing interest.

But you could be right. It

could just be some bizarre lucky "wet" period.

Phero Pro

There

is one muddying factor and thats the david deangelo type stuff was also added in the last year. And to be honest,

they eat that up too whether I'm using phermones or not so I will grant you that I don't have a scientific

environment especially with my new clubbing/concert lady.
    Dont want to get off the topic, but if

your into that deangelo guy, try reading, art of seduction, 48 laws of power, and the art of war, all written by

author, Robert Greene, he makes deangelo look very amateur, incidently, Greenes books, are not for the faint of

heart, he is very hard hitting, I found him very hard to digest at first and a little shocking, he considers all

people as victims.

I once bought PCC, this is a copulin formula right? what is the difference between PCC and

EW?, anyone know? PCC had a very nice melon scent as I remember, I gave it to my gf at the time as a gift (rather

foolish gift since she is now my ex, probably because of it, who knows....)

Phero Enthusiast

Not into him in

particular.

Just have seen that teasing, kidding, flirtin with a woman is effective while treating them the way

songs and movies show they like tends to send them running away or yawning.

I will check out Greene too. Reality

isn't always pretty but it is reality.

Bronzie ... Whats your feedback

for PI/W if as a man you wear it? Whats the response like ... How do people react .. both the MEN and FEMALE ...

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    EW = Essence of a Woman?

if this is the product your refering too, it contains

"copulins".

In my experience, copulins does not attract Bi women, in fact it repels them, I have worn PI/W which

contains copulins, and have had a bi woman, say, "what stinks", Bi women respond very well too Androstenone, I have

alot of experience here, (especially in my early stages of using pheromones) and using Androstenone around Bi fems

gets good results, if that is what your looking for.

This may sound contradictory, if you think of the nature of

Bi women and thier attraction and behaviour to thier own sex and one assumes they are attracted too copulins as

well. But, in my experience straight Androstenone is what did the job.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    Bronzie ... Whats

your feedback for PI/W if as a man you wear it? Whats the response like ... How do people react .. both the MEN and

FEMALE ...
    It did nothing for me, apart from what I said above, although PI/M is very

good.

Back in the early days of this forum, im talking 4-5 years ago at least and when thier werent many

products to choose from and experiment with, PI/W, was very much the talk of the town, people used it constantly, so

I purchased it, but to no avail...at least for me.

Phero Enthusiast

first time i ever used it, i was a

du-mass and put it on while driving (this stuff is subtle ya know,LOL!) and i almost had to pull over-
    i was high

as a kite with the 'nol and totally spaced out. that was 2 full drops. after 30 minutes i was totally back to

normal and feeling gooood.

Phero Enthusiast

Well unfortunately we didn't

get to use it until late in the day and I didn't notice anything special this time. She did experiment with some

scents to use with it in the future.

Phero Pro

just came across a rather

strange article, well not really an article as its a few paragraphs long with minimum of info, but it does suggest

that fem bi/lesbians in fact are attracted to fem pheromones...(they dont state the .mones and dont go into detail)

in line with what most of you have been saying here.

the article is the 7th one down on the

scroll...

http://www.slate.com/id/2141239/

Phero Enthusiast

Okay...
    So we've opened up

so much with each other lately that some old emotional issues on my part (buried like oh-- 22 years ago?) have burst

out.
    I have had a lot of strong emotions hitting me upside the head suddenly.
    I'm going to have to deal with them

before I can move forward.
    There are challenges associated with moving to new levels of intimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    heh, thats me trying

not to look like my old avatar. i wear my hair down and forget it!
    Now I'm curious. I hope you

don't think I'm out of line but if that's really you in that photo why does a cutie like yourself need pheros? Is

it to get the initial attention, then move in. That's normally how I would play it even though I normally use them

more in business. So is it just to get the edge on the competition? What's the deal?

-The Bat
    Master of

Men

Phero Enthusiast

The trivial amount leaking

through the bottle *in* the ziplog bag sitting on my bedside table is definately messing with me at night.

Phero Enthusiast

two weeks in this continues

to be a mixed bag. the bottle sitting in a ziplok bag in my room have woken me up out very hard a lot.

I've

only had one good hookup where I felt they were having much effect. The problem is that since i don't tell them

that I'm using mones, it's difficult to get them in place early enough.

EW seems to take about 2 to 3 hours

before it has an effect on me. It does not have an immediate effect.

Thread Information