Close

Default Women who talk about hurting men @work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Latley i have been hearing women talking about hurting men at work or about hurting men but talking about at work

.I personly dont have to worry about this being 5'11 220lbs being a weakend iron pumper and all.Now i dont mind

hearing stories about a woman standing up to an abuser thats fine . Women and men will also flirt at work by rough

housing thats okay as well.But hearing stories of women getting off on slapping guys faces or kicking men where it

hurts gets tiresome. Today i heard this one female lead gloat not about getting a walky talky back that a 5'6 130

gay guy playfully took from her . That part comes under the heading of roughinsing /flirting at work Thats fine

gloat all you want .She gloated becuase she felt she intimated him by twisting his wrist . Now i wasnt there so i

cannot judge how intimadated this guy was or if she actualy hurt him .Yet it did bother me she gloated on the

physical intimadation aspect . Thats all she kept repeating" i intimadated him physcilay ." She was laughing her ass

off about this . thoughts comments

W A C K J O B S !!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Default Funny thing is

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    W A

C K J O B S !!!
    She is this willowly brownish blonde girl who is goofy which i wouldnt expect this

power trip from . She has never treated me this way . (i think being big has its advantages to a point) Im

wondering if women are even conscious of how they talk about men .

Phero Enthusiast

CLEARLY women that feel low

selfesteem have to get it from somewhere,lol. pretty bad when you have to find it hurting someone you believe is

intimidated by you. umm ...doesnt that fall under the catagory of bullying?
    im with mtnjim on this one

and for the record, where it is acceptable to talk/behave that way is where you will find it rampant. i find talk

of bullying anyone repulsive.

Default i work in a call center

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    CLEARLY women that feel low selfesteem have to get it from somewhere,lol. pretty bad when you have to

find it hurting someone you believe is intimidated by you. umm ...doesnt that fall under the catagory of bullying?

im with mtnjim on this one
    and for the record, where it is acceptable to talk/behave that way is where

you will find it rampant. i find talk of bullying anyone repulsive.
    i work in a call center(inbound

customer service) The reps take verbal abuse from customers . The ladys may have been bullyed in the past . I think

some of it is trash talk as i have never been physicaly intimadted by a women (5'11 220) . I just cant stand bullys

tho. I think part of it is some woman worshipping there inner bitch a bit to much . Im all for strong women . I take

pride when im on the phone telling a customer directly yet in the nicest most pleasant possible way bad news or

having to hold a position without wavering or being rude .

Default Holy Crap from Yahoo answers part 1

This is from a "buffy s " Hey Girls, tell me Im not alone on this, I love kicking mens balls

and causing permanent damage!?
    Hi girls, Im 26 white. I totally get off on kicking and stomping mens balls

till they are destroyed! Im strait and love guys, but theres no feeling like the rush and wetness I get when I

completely break balls!! Ive done this to 7 guys Ive dated. 3 of them I caused perm damage ( they had to have 1 or

both balls removed..hahaha!) I love kicking them as hard as I can as many times as I can. I love the groaning,

begging, puking and passing out from the pain. I think its sooo much fun! the 1st time I ruptured a guys ball I

LOVED it! I acted like it was an accident and said I was very sorry but I wasnt! it made me feel POWERFUL and good

about myself knowing cause of my little foot hell never have kids (maybe never sex again, I dont know and dont care!

i never get in trouble for it cause they all let me do it (they dont know my intent is to castrate them) but they

still let me hurt them so its their own fault....Right??? I dont care i love doing this want to do it again a.s.a.p.

GirlPower!!!

Default Holy Crap from Yahoo answers part II

second thread from "buffy s "I cant go to jail for kicking guys balls if they let me no matter

what injury results right???
    I read some answers of my last question and I dont see how I can get in trouble

for what I do if their consenting. Even if they dont know that my goal is permanent damage, they still should know

that is a risk...right? besides I can always just say I didnt mean to do it that hard, or I didnt know tht would

happen. I always try to purposely ty to get them to make me mad first anyway so it seems more justified. The truth

is I really DONT CARE!! I get off on hurting them with kicks and stomps sooooo much. ANd theres no feeling in the

world like knowing that just with my foot I can desroy their little baby makers!! Ive done it to 3 guys and

hopefully there will be many more. I dont see how I could get sued or arrested if they told me to kick or stomp

their balls. I guess I could just insist on taping their mouth shut while I do it so I cant hear them tell me Im

doing it too hard, right girls??!! haha. guys who let me do that deserve anything that happens!! waht girls are with

me on this???

Thread Information