Latley i have been hearing women talking about hurting men at work or about hurting men but talking about at work

.I personly dont have to worry about this being 5'11 220lbs being a weakend iron pumper and all.Now i dont mind

hearing stories about a woman standing up to an abuser thats fine . Women and men will also flirt at work by rough

housing thats okay as well.But hearing stories of women getting off on slapping guys faces or kicking men where it

hurts gets tiresome. Today i heard this one female lead gloat not about getting a walky talky back that a 5'6 130

gay guy playfully took from her . That part comes under the heading of roughinsing /flirting at work Thats fine

gloat all you want .She gloated becuase she felt she intimated him by twisting his wrist . Now i wasnt there so i

cannot judge how intimadated this guy was or if she actualy hurt him .Yet it did bother me she gloated on the

physical intimadation aspect . Thats all she kept repeating" i intimadated him physcilay ." She was laughing her ass

off about this . thoughts comments