Default Liquid Trust?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have used most of the

bottle and seen nothing, ziltch!

anyone here had luck with it?

Phero Enthusiast

I think so.

Associated

with sex, we both got very trance-like and hyper talking to each other.

For trust and stuff - no diff from SoE to

me.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I have used most of

the bottle and seen nothing, ziltch!

anyone here had luck with it?

Gone thru 3/4

of a bottle myself. Worthless as tits on a bull for me.

nothing for me either. I don't like

the way it smells too.

I can only say it's subtle at

best. The best aspect appears to be bottle/atomizer. It doesn't leak when inverted and yields a nice spray. Maybe

it'll enjoy a life after LT as a custom mix. I was hoping LT would at least make me sleepy...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

The effect is subtle, but can be

perceived. However, it is similar to that obtained by SOE at a lower cost and with greater repeatability. Without

giving details, I was trying in origin to recover a former lover (you may check a previous thread of mine, but it is

the usual stupid stuff about the suicidal attempts men once in a while do to waste a few weeks of their lives). This

lady gets very upset with -none, and becomes very bitchy. By adding LT to -none she becomes exceedingly confused,

not knowing which of the chemical signals to follow (especially if I spray LT on my right cheek or right part of my

shirt collar and dance several dances with her). However, bitchiness dissolves and she becomes almost mellow.

Actually, I succeeded in bedding her for a second time after breakup and I attribute part of this to LT (but the

greater part to my lack of interest in the issue).

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Thanks 4 the info on this LT bronzie

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I have used most of the bottle and seen nothing, ziltch!

anyone here had luck with

it?
    Ill let you know how it goes for me as i am going to splash a bit on next week. Have u used it with any

other phero ? Bronzie you will have to test some MP out and let us know how you feel with it, If it makes you smile

more or grin or laugh then i will give it a blast as well , and really appreciate all the feedback on the

LT.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I can only say

it's subtle at best. The best aspect appears to be bottle/atomizer. It doesn't leak when inverted and yields a

nice spray. Maybe it'll enjoy a life after LT as a custom mix. I was hoping LT would at least make me

sleepy...
    the atomizer is good, at least, that works properly, but i wouldnt mix other .mones in it

after the liquid in liquid trust is finished, your likely to have a contaminated mix

I get a more open and trusting

response too. First few times I used it, I was surprised by peoples' reactions, especially strangers - they

aren't usually that open around here. it does seem to draw people out so you have to sit back and let them come to

you - and they do.

Yes, it is subtle and not 100% consistent but worth the reasonable price.

If

Bronzie's real life persona is anywhere as strong and forceful as it is on the forum, I'd guess that LT is not

strong enough.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    If

Bronzie's real life persona is anywhere as strong and forceful as it is on the forum, I'd guess that LT is not

strong enough.
    Yeah, maybe your right, perhaps I need to use the whole bottle per each

application...

Whitehall, I come across as a sleazy slimey lawyer type with a big mouth, and no one trusts

me, (I simply cant be trusted!) why do you think im on this forum so much?

I feel partly

responsible for this rather useless product, as I asked lots of questions earlier about Oxytocin on this forum as

part of my research. I will restate my earlier conclusions: You can get Oxytocin cheap from veterinary bulk

suppliers, but it doesn't have the range of pheromones because the receptors are in the brain itself, not an

external sensory organ. It is almost useless as cologne applied to skin. As a nasal inhaler it can be powerful -

but regardless, it is much easier to generate oxytocin naturally through kino. Yes, sustained kino generates a

naturally correct dose of oxytocin in most females.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Holographic Monkey
    I feel

partly responsible for this rather useless product, as I asked lots of questions earlier about Oxytocin on this

forum as part of my research. I will restate my earlier conclusions: You can get Oxytocin cheap from veterinary

bulk suppliers, but it doesn't have the range of pheromones because the receptors are in the brain itself, not an

external sensory organ. It is almost useless as cologne applied to skin. As a nasal inhaler it can be powerful -

but regardless, it is much easier to generate oxytocin naturally through kino. Yes, sustained kino generates a

naturally correct dose of oxytocin in most females.
    my guess is, you didnt do too well with this

product? right?

I gotta say that in the history of

Love Scent there has never been any one product as wildly sucessful as Liquid Trust. Myself I was very skeptical

when I first read about it and have only tried it once; really nothing personal to report. But like I said, I have

never seen so much positive feedback, reorders of 2 and 3 bottles of any product. Bronzie, are you sure you have

Liquid Trust there? I looked over your order history and I don't see you even owning a bottle.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Pro

I sure do Bruce, but I got it

from your affiliate on a very popular auction site that I wont name, you know the one, however, that was my first

and last purchase of a phero product from there, I prefer buying direct off you, better customer service, and great

coupon discounts!

Phero Pro

I said I was untrustworthy, but

not that untrustworthy! I do own it.

Bruce, the liquid trust product may be a big seller, in fact it could

even be effective, unfortunantly for me, the people and creatures I have exposed this product too have not been the

best subjects to test it on. And, obviously you know my order history/mailing address at this moment, I might as

well be in tibet! my results are not conclusive, this is btw me and you!

I have ordered many products the

same time over, same products, I may do it with this, since its cheap, and you cut your other competitors by 10

bucks minimum anyway..dont know how you do it...

Bronzie,

I'm no knocking

you, I'm saying that a very assertive personality could still overpower or not notice any increase in openness and

trust that LT might encourage. And "trust" has various meanings, some of them not related to the responses from LT.

For example, I trust the US Marines to kick butt. LT would have no effect on that type of trust.

I get the

most response when I'm coasting along, not focused on anything or anyone. Then the surprises seem to

come.

I too was skeptical of the product, given what I know about oxytocin but in my uncontrolled

experiences, I think I get a positive reaction. I'm on my second bottle. What I see is not as certain as NPA or

SOE, but it seems to be present.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    I gotta say that in

the history of Love Scent there has never been any one product as wildly sucessful as Liquid Trust. Myself I was

very skeptical when I first read about it and have only tried it once; really nothing personal to report. But like

I said, I have never seen so much positive feedback, reorders of 2 and 3 bottles of any product. Bronzie, are you

sure you have Liquid Trust there? I looked over your order history and I don't see you even owning a

bottle.

Bruce, what is some of the feedback that you've been getting? And are you

hearing that this product is better as a stand alone or used in combos? To me, if people are putting their money

where there mouth is, then that speaks volumes. But I think more details need to be given. The product has been a

total bust for me so far.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Bruce, what is

some of the feedback that you've been getting? And are you hearing that this product is better as a stand alone or

used in combos? To me, if people are putting their money where there mouth is, then that speaks volumes. But I think

more details need to be given. The product has been a total bust for me so far.
    my humbble guess, its

worthless....this is based on my experience, i dont say that about many products, even the worst products that

harldy have any .mone content give me a some good feedback

i think oxytocin belongs in the brain, not on the

skin, like the other guys post suggested

i even tried spraying it up my nose to see if it does anything, all

i got was a whole lot of alcohol congestion and a head ache

if it is so popular as Bruce suggessts,

obviously, im doing something terribly wrong, or it just does not compliment me at all

il still buy another

bottle, i like the atomizer empty!

Liquid Trust works for me. You

wont find the effect on yoiurself probably but it does effect people around you at times and you will notice it.

People start becoming close to you. Your manager will start to show more confidence in you and just talk to you

about giving more responsibilities suddenly ... People get chatty .. who you won't even expect they would be

talking to you. I have seen differences ...

the TRUST thingy and PEOPLE opening UPTO you is atleast there ..

and YEH SMILING also ...

For me it works only as a standalone. I tried MIXInG it with SOE and nPA .. Then I

don't see any thing happening ..

Keep the dose to 2 Sprays per application .. on your clothes ...

I like

to carry this along with me everywhere and use it whenever I need to .. COz it wears off in few 2 to 3 hours I guess

IT Works .. guyz!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Default Oxytocin and cousin Vasopressin are unstable, complicated, heat sensitive

look at the molecular structure of Oxytocin, a hormone that is released

from the pituitary gland and possibly hypothalamus... deep brain business.... it is maybe 25 times more complicated

than a cholesterol backbone pheromone, that Goddess in her infinite wisdom made to be quite stable, the typical

pheromone is pretty tough and needs to be in order to deliver its message of love and the need to populate the earth

with more children.... where Oxytocin is like three major structures attached with "easy break" links, obviously so

the body can take it apart quickly once it has done its job... I guarantee you if you have dosed with pharma grade

Aventis oxytocin you know three things by now, 1, if you get the dose just precisely right it is a

religious experience, and 2, if you take even a little too much it is unpleasant, and 3, if you take much too much

it is dangerous and profoundly nasty.... so the body knows its business and has designed Oxytocin to be removed from

circulation muy rapidamente.... which may explain why there are significant differentials in what people know of

Oxytocin as an external.... if the product has been kept in cool storage and never been in the back of a 140 degree

farenheit UPS truck, it may be fairly intact... but one wrong stage of overheating in the transportation process and

your Oxytocin will self destruct into small molecular fragments... you may like to note that long term Oxytocin

storage is specified at about 50 degrees below zero farenheit to maintain stockpiles with no

degradation...

Phero Enthusiast

That's interesting

considering in most of the southwest packages can get up to 120 degrees during delivery.

Phero Pro

surfs up, are you a bio chemist?

very informative post, i must say, best thing ive read on this product yet

Phero Pro

maxo texas, i get what your

saying with delivery, unfortunatly alot of people do not consider delivery in the equation of a products longevity,

an example, I sometimes used to buy flaxseed oil as a food suppliment via the post, after I found out that the

product is of no use health wise if exposed above 0 C degrees, I started buying fresh cold refrigerated flaxseed

from the supermarket shelf, which after taking the product, I saw a marked difference in health benefit even after a

few days, just a simple analogy.

LT is one of the

best products from LS I have tried.

I seem to have a lot of luck

with nearly all the products.

I think there is a scientific reason

for my success.

I personally am not a highly successful person, I am

only 5' tall, and I am not the best looking of guys all though I have average intelligence.

So according to science, pheromones are chemical communicators that

subsequently communicate gene strength markers such as mental, physical and social aptitudes.

If you are smarter, healthier, and taller, poses a higher social

aptitude and are better looking and successful, then your body may produce higher levels of pheromones or at least

different levels than those of lesser people.

I feel that I am

supplementing my pheromones deficiencies that may be due to my physical size, social standing and economical

standing.

When I use pheromones and especially when lacing with a

spray of LT I experience a noticeable difference in many situations.

Maybe some of my results can be based on how I feel about my self when wearing the

pheromones.

For what ever reason, I am more successful in business

negotiations. I am also much better at not only acquiring dates but developing deeper relationships. I am noticing

my ability to not only develop deeper relationships easily but also being able to advance to more intimate physical

relations.

In summery, I have great results with pheromones, but

absolutely spectacular results when adding a spray or even only half a spray of LT.

Default LT in Action

Gday hk45mark23, Its good to see your getting results with the LT, are you applying it to your clothing or

skin ? A nd if you dont mind, what are you applying it alongside, none, nol, or rone.? IT would make it quite

affordable if one full spray or less is effective to use in the mix. Thank you 4 the feedback on this juice as i

have just come by a bottle LT and i dont want to waste it.

Default Even more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    That's interesting considering in most of the southwest packages can get up to 120 degrees

during delivery.
    Tex There has been a big advertising push by vlabs in the last 3 weeks

and the sales of of LT have gone through the ceiling with order backlogs of over 10 days, i did eventually get mine

so time will tell if this juice is going to be re-ordered again by this frantic rush of customers.

Phero Dude

Im supprised that no one has

brought up the fact that many products dont work for everybody...hence the need for experimentation.If it works for

you,cool...if not...it may just not work for you.Every other product here has been through the same drama about some

people getting great results and others getting squat.I havent tried it myself but there is another purchase on the

drawing board and I intend to try this stuff just to see for myself.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Brookotter

Hi -

Been using LT at

work, along with WAGG-N.

Have some instances where folks I have to deal with don't really like me that much,

and I need a bit of an edge.

What I've noticed is that with the WAGG i get listened to a bit more, and people

seem to be more willing to go along w/what I say/want (just fine w/me ;-))

I don't use LT everyday, but it seems

for me (at work) keep people who are not inclinded towards me more in check - they're a bit less threatened or

threatening.

At home, I like LT for the 'cuddle factor' and opening up space for honest conversations - if

you're into that sorta thing, which I am....

Also, I always put LT on clothing, not skin.

B

Default Im open to the cuddle factor

Quote Originally Posted by Brookotter
    Hi -

Been using LT at work, along with WAGG-N.

Have some instances where folks I have to

deal with don't really like me that much, and I need a bit of an edge.

What I've noticed is that with the WAGG

i get listened to a bit more, and people seem to be more willing to go along w/what I say/want (just fine w/me

;-))

I don't use LT everyday, but it seems for me (at work) keep people who are not inclinded towards me more

in check - they're a bit less threatened or threatening.

At home, I like LT for the 'cuddle factor' and

opening up space for honest conversations - if you're into that sorta thing, which I am....

Also, I always put

LT on clothing, not skin.

B
    All in all i used 5 sprays LT yesterday, I had a long day and a bit of

people contact, After the first 2 sprays had been on for 2 hours and i was sitting at lunch with my girl she just

started talking about things of an intimate nature that never had she said before and i was surprised to say the

least because i had forgotten i had the LT on, after lunch she started messing around and groping me, i was running

around because i am very ticklish, she finally won the day and what a day and judgeing by the sweet way she

was acting and talking it was the same as if i had 10'' SOE on.So LT day one is over, and the stuff did work on me

because i spent a lot more time questioning my own motives for action and then taking my own advice with positive

results, but then it was only day one on the start of a long road so i am not going to jump to any conclusions.

Phero Guru

Default none

I've been wearing it

consistently with SOE/m and AE/m. I spray on my clothes. I haven't had any noticeable reactions from women since

the incident at the supermarket a few months back (basically, this woman approached me and said "have I bought too

much stuff, I'm bulemic" and scurried off after realizing what she had just said to me. I really was expecting

more of these moments but it hasn't happened yet. I do think the alcohol content helps broadcast the other mones

I'm wearing but, then again, I'm getting older and women more around my age aren't ovulating usually. Other than

women in the swinging lifestyle, I don't have much exposure to women except at stores and such. I do still think

it works, just wish I had more proof to go by.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Thread Information