Close

Default Help me on what I should get

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A little

bit about me:

Okay I tried Chikara and The Edge before, but I never actually got a chance to test them more than

a couple of times because I lost them. It was a while ago and I was broke at the time so instead I ended up

working on my game, improved a bit, but didn't get as much practice as I would have liked. I have no problem

approaching girls on the street (sometimes a little), but I can usually do it. I want them to feel safe around me,

and that I am non-threatening. I also sometimes emit a player vibe which I want to get rid of. I am 21 turning 22

in October. I'm short about 5'4, Asian and weight about 125 pounds. Sometimes my small stature might affect what

I'm capable of, but not much I can do about that. What would also be nice would be women approaching me.

So

guys, what would you say I should do to get started. I do have a limited budget. I was thinking something along

the lines of SOE, or WAGG, but theres so much that I get confused. Thats why I came here to ask some experts.

Go with SOE dude, if you want to

give that safe vibe. I don't think u'd be very intimidating at 5'4" though

Try getting some

chikara, SOE , and TE if u can afford it.

NFS

I don't think u'd be

very intimidating at 5'4" though
    Now that depends on the person. Often I have noticed shorter guys

tend to over compensate for their height, and project an overly agressive and sometimes threatening persona. Now I

don't know Mr. Xy, but if he says he emits a player vibe, I bet he does. I faced a similar dilemma years ago while

learning to project confidence. Women often assumed I was a player and didn't take me seriously. The trick is to be

more laidback while still being confident.

I agree SOE is the best place to start. Maybe add TE or NPA later

if you learn to keep the player persona in check.

Incidentally, there are places where 5'4" isn't really

short. Here in Honolulu the majority of the population is Asian, and there are lots of cute women under 5 feet. At

5'8" I'm actually considered tall!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Hi Gegogi,

Hmm I didn't

think of that. Infact, I think I too do that to project friendliness and confidence when out picking up women..and

many have said that I come across as a very smooth, confident , player. I was quite alarmed as I'm such a shy guy

inside, and I've been forcing myself to approach women.....and it kills me. Funny how women see me so differently.

So U're right i reckon about small guys trying to make up for height by being more confident and agressive in

approach etc.

I would like to know how you handle yourself these days. It really interests me. HOw can you

be laid back and yet confident. Give me a few examples of what you used to do and what u do nowadays. I would really

appreciate that!

Thanks!

NFS

Yes thats true. I would also want

to know what you do to remain laid back and confident. I think I do a pretty good job at it, but I need

improvement. You are right you would think I don't seem threatening at 5'4. What is wrong with women?

I don't think I can explain it

too well, but it's sort of a lifestyle thing. You need to appear secure, established and well invested in your

life's work. That is, you need to show you have a supreme purpose other than getting in her pants. Just don't make

the mistake of bragging or name dropping. Let it unfold naturally. So the confidence in who you are and what you do

is evident but isn't manifest in the player role.

Women like a worldly, self-assured guy with professional

direction. If you look like you have a future, they will imagine a future with you. However, your attention to

meeting and picking up women must appear less directed and somewhat innocent so you don't come off as a player. It

helps to be friendly but mildly aloof. You don't want to appear too interested, so keep the level mild (but not so

low they think you're impossible or totally disinterested). If you pursue too hard you come off as a needy horndog.

Women are attracted to mystery and challenge, so if you bait them rather than overwhelm them with aggression,

they'll often seek you out.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't think I

can explain it too well, but it's sort of a lifestyle thing. You need to appear secure, established and well

invested in your life's work. That is, you need to show you have a supreme purpose other than getting in her pants.

Just don't make the mistake of bragging or name dropping. Let it unfold naturally. So the confidence in who you are

and what you do is evident but isn't manifest in the player role.

Women like a worldly, self-assured guy

with professional direction. If you look like you have a future, they will imagine a future with you. However, your

attention to meeting and picking up women must appear less directed and somewhat innocent so you don't come off as

a player. It helps to be friendly but mildly aloof. You don't want to appear too interested, so keep the level mild

(but not so low they think you're impossible or totally disinterested). If you pursue too hard you come off as a

needy horndog. Women are attracted to mystery and challenge, so if you bait them rather than overwhelm them with

aggression, they'll often seek you out.

Best thing you have posted, agree with every word you

said.

Thread Information