Close

Default Just got SoE, question for Jkohl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dr.

Kohl,
    Just got SOE for men, and i love it!! its like liquid sunshine in a bottle..i got lots of looks, flirtations,

conversations and felt high and happy all day...i congradulate you on a great product..its my fav so far and it

works great...except i have one question...
    its that time of the month for a friend of mine, and she didnt respond

to it at all it seems..is this normal that a woman on that time of the month wouldnt respond to SOE? she didnt have

any negatives, but not positive reaction either..so would that time of the month affect her in responding to the

SOE? also, after having great hits allday, at night i went to a local hangout and a girl that usually is all over me

came in and hugged me and then went and sat at the other end of the bar facing me, and she had a nervous look on her

face, biting her nails, looking sorta uneasy...before that i had always worn npa or pi, but now i just had on SOE

..so maybe i overdosed on SOE,...so my second question is: is it possible to OD on soe and what caused that nervous

reaction and her and the bartender giving me territorial space? was it the rone? but other than those two incidents,

SOE worked well for me...any tips on how much i should apply to avoid an od, if this was in fact an od? again, great

grteat product...i love it!!

It's difficult to OD on SoE, but

you should know it if you do. Just don't put so much on that you can smell it --unless you're sniffing the area

you put it on. The olfactory sensitivity of menstruating women to mones is very much reduced, so you can expect no

response. There are exceptions, but generally speaking-from a biological perspective-most women are not as

interested in sex during the time of their period, as they are when they are mid-way through the monthly

cycle.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    Dr. Kohl,
    Just got SOE for men,

and i love it!! its like liquid sunshine in a bottle..i got lots of looks, flirtations, conversations and felt high

and happy all day...i congradulate you on a great product..its my fav so far and it works great...except i have one

question...
    its that time of the month for a friend of mine, and she didnt respond to it at all it seems..is this

normal that a woman on that time of the month wouldnt respond to SOE? she didnt have any negatives, but not positive

reaction either..so would that time of the month affect her in responding to the SOE? also, after having great hits

allday, at night i went to a local hangout and a girl that usually is all over me came in and hugged me and then

went and sat at the other end of the bar facing me, and she had a nervous look on her face, biting her nails,

looking sorta uneasy...before that i had always worn npa or pi, but now i just had on SOE ..so maybe i overdosed on

SOE,...so my second question is: is it possible to OD on soe and what caused that nervous reaction and her and the

bartender giving me territorial space? was it the rone? but other than those two incidents, SOE worked well for

me...any tips on how much i should apply to avoid an od, if this was in fact an od? again, great grteat product...i

love it!!

Phero Enthusiast

Red face hmm quite possible that....

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    Dr. Kohl,
    Just got SOE for men, and i love it!! its like liquid sunshine in a bottle..i got lots

of looks, flirtations, conversations and felt high and happy all day...i congradulate you on a great product..its my

fav so far and it works great...except i have one question...
    its that time of the month for a friend of mine, and

she didnt respond to it at all it seems..is this normal that a woman on that time of the month wouldnt respond to

SOE? she didnt have any negatives, but not positive reaction either..so would that time of the month affect her in

responding to the SOE? also, after having great hits allday, at night i went to a local hangout and a girl that

usually is all over me came in and hugged me and then went and sat at the other end of the bar facing me, and she

had a nervous look on her face, biting her nails, looking sorta uneasy...before that i had always worn npa or pi,

but now i just had on SOE ..so maybe i overdosed on SOE,...so my second question is: is it possible to OD on soe and

what caused that nervous reaction and her and the bartender giving me territorial space? was it the rone? but other

than those two incidents, SOE worked well for me...any tips on how much i should apply to avoid an od, if this was

in fact an od? again, great grteat product...i love it!!
    i dont want to sound like i know what im talking

about ,lol, but i have to believe their reaction is completely unrelated to your smell.
    people wearing 'mones

(self included) tend to think any and all reactions might be 'mone related. i have loved SoE at that time,too, and

i realize thats only speaking for myself. more often than not im not interested at that time, but something in SoE

(me thinks it might be 'rone) nuetralizes that "leave me alone feeling".
    maybe their reaction was mental stuff

going on?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    but something in SoE

(me thinks it might be 'rone) nuetralizes that "leave me alone feeling".
    I too am having a problem

with .rone, every product I own that includes .rone is inconsistant, this includes SOE, and feel exactly as you put

it Lor " the leave me alone feeling".

JVkohl, is it possible to produce a "special edition" SOE, without the

.rone? and a somewhat enhanced .nol product?

I for one, would be your first customer. And I bet there would

be many others too.

The thing with .nol is that, its a fairly predicatble pheromone, and makes people around

you happy, and I think alot of users want this effect, anytime I add .rone into the equation, its like a sunny day

turned cloudy.

i dont want to sound

like i know what im talking about ,lol,
    Your posts are consistently informative and accurate. You do

sound like you know what you're talking about.

but i have to believe their reaction is

completely unrelated to your smell.
    Maybe, if they incorporate conscious decision into the process,

but most time this is not the case, which leaves the unconscious affect of pheromones on behavior in the primary

position.

people wearing 'mones (self included) tend to think any and all reactions might be

'mone related. i have loved SoE at that time,too, and i realize thats only speaking for myself. more often than not

im not interested at that time, but something in SoE (me thinks it might be 'rone) nuetralizes that "leave me alone

feeling".
    The 'rone is associated most with male "fitness." It could be expected to neutralize that

"leave me alone feeling" because fit males are few and far between. If you fail to take advantage of the potential

opportunity to "get" one, regardless of your state of reproductive fitness, he may not be there when you could

really use him--closer to ovulation (from a biological persepective on "use").

maybe their

reaction was mental stuff going on?
    We are unique animals who can think our way out or into

just about any imaginable circumstance. Too often, we don't use this ability, but pheromones are not likely to

overcome it.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I too am having a

problem with .rone, every product I own that includes .rone is inconsistant, this includes SOE, and feel exactly as

you put it Lor " the leave me alone feeling".
    Did I misinterpret something? I thought Lor said it

neutralizes the leave me alone feeling.

JVkohl, is it possible to produce a "special edition"

SOE, without the .rone? and a somewhat enhanced .nol product?
    I'm not the one to do it, since I

think that 'rone is an essential component.

I for one, would be your first customer. And I

bet there would be many others too.

The thing with .nol is that, its a fairly predicatble pheromone, and

makes people around you happy, and I think alot of users want this effect, anytime I add .rone into the equation,

its like a sunny day turned cloudy.
    I suspect you could do as well with any commercial fragrance that

smells a bit musky--Jovan Musk, for example, since -nol is the musky component. 'rone is the masculine essence of

"fitness." You may not need it, but most of us do.

JVK

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Did I misinterpret

something? I thought Lor said it neutralizes the leave me alone feeling.
    Your right, I misread

her post, sorry, but what I personally feel about .rone still stands, and its with every product that includes .rone

that I use. Perhaps, a better cover scent is worth a try, but im suspecting, .rone may not agree with my body

chemistry.

Phero Pro

'rone is the

masculine essence of "fitness."
    I keep very fit by suba diving and other sports, and at my age that

is pretty good (im not 21), and I have a very strict diet, but I still need to suppliment androstenone regardless of

my fitness level, ive discovered, in my liasons, and if I need that, why wouldnt I need .rone? fitness and .none are

not related? im a little confused...

I keep very fit by

suba diving and other sports, and at my age that is pretty good (im not 21), and I have a very strict diet, but I

still need to suppliment androstenone regardless of my fitness level, ive discovered, in my liasons, and if I need

that, why wouldnt I need .rone? fitness and .none are not related? im a little confused...
    higher

'rone is more indicative of good genes and low stress. Think adrenals and immune system. Your DHEA production

declines lineraly with age from 25 on, and so does 'rone production. So, if you want to smell younger and

unstressed, use 'rone.

I don't know what higher 'none indicates, and don't care much because it smells

urinous. While this urinous odor may positively influence sows, it is unlikely to positively influence

women.

JVK

Phero Pro

I don't know

what higher 'none indicates, and don't care much because it smells urinous. While this urinous odor may positively

influence sows, it is unlikely to positively influence women.
    I must respectfully disagree with

you on this, I know from reading your posts over many years, that you do not advocate the use of .none, for various

reasons, however, I have used only PI at particular instances with women, and which is a straight .none product,

with no added "secret" ingredients etc, and have had great reactions and experiences with women. yes, it does smell

urinous, but a decent cover scent fixes that problem

Thread Information