Close

Stranger

Default Why would 1 product work over the other? The science of it? Please help me understand

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Many of the products contain similar ingredients.

What I dont

understand is why some say eg c7 works better for them than ae etc When all that should matter is the amount of

none, nol etc?

I dont get it. Can someone enlighten me please?

thanks

There's a ton of information

on this forum that addresses your question. You'll understand a lot better if you take the time to study. You would

do well to start with the pheromone reference library link in the upper right hand corner.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

The obvious reasons would be

either.

1) different base
    2) different concentration
    3) different formula.

Pure 100% none is pure 100%

none.
    Consumers historically have problems with highly concentrated products. It doesn't feel right to put a drop

of detergent into the wash so the manufacturer adds three ounces of water (and in some cases- thickeners!) to make

it "feel" like soap.

In Moneland, people don't feel right putting one 1/4" spot on so they put more and OD the

concentrate but work okay with the diluted stuff. NPA seems notorius for OD since it is so concentrated.

It's

possible a water vs oil base might work differently.

It's possible that the 'secret' ingredient actually does

have an effect so two -none formulas behave differently because of some 1% additive of another mone.

And a lot of other variables

but the most important have to do with the individual.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

I believe it does have to do

with the individual, however, a really bad pheromone product will not give a good effect on any individual, my

guess. But LS sells decent products, so thats why you see so many of us, buying every product, experimenting,

comming back with all sorts of hit reports, and the guy next door, using the same product has a different effect.

Its a merry-go-round, and there is no conclusive answer to your original question. Pheromones are one "big black

hole" of science. but I agree with Bel, alot of other different variables.

The human body is the most complex

machine on earth, its truly an amazing piece of work when you think about how it runs. And the way it treats foriegn

substances (synthetic .mones) on its skin is up to it to decide, how it mixes them up and converts them and gives

them off...

I believe to be a good phero wearer, you have to gain a good awareness of yourself and the

enviroment first..

The point is the user is never

going to become proficient with pheromones and more successful with women unless they take the time to understand

what is going on. Lately I've seen a lot of misinformation on the forum. While it leaves more opportunities for

those that really want to learn how to make the best use of pheromones it kind of defeats the purpose of this forum:

learning about pheromones.

On the other hand, it supports my belief that pheromones will never become

mainstream because the average person isn't willing to put the effort into learning how to use them.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

However, i took his basic

question to be

Why would 100% -none product "A" work
    while:
    Another 100% -none Product "B" does not

work?

Assuming two mfg's put 100% none into water, the human chemistry doesn't matter.

I guess I could

add
    4) You use the two differently. One you put on your wrists while the other one you sprayed on your

chest.

Oh oh.. and

5) One you dab on while another you spray on (so aerosol drops vs going on

liquid).

hmmm and...

6) Time differences. Your own chemistry and hers change over time.

That's the point, he was

comparing Chikara to Alter Ego. Not the same products or even similar.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Belgarath...
    When I came to

work at my current place I would ask how something *should* work and they would say "Look at the code!" sort of

crossly*.

Your first response felt like that.

I'm a "leaner" like the parent post so I don't want to dig

through hundreds of posts right away to form an opinion. I did read the entire library post of course but even

recently confused LT and EW a little.

---

* the problem is what the CODE says may not be the desired business

behavior- and they finally realized this and started writing in english what it should do and found lots of odd

things in the code as a result.

Point taken. However, you did

the basic work. From many, many of the questions, it is apparent the person asking did nothing. All of us answer

questions but a certain amount of effort and inititive is both reasonable and expected on their part.

For the

record, I've trained and supervised people in a technical field most of my working life. I will snarl if a person

hasn't bothered to think about what they are doing or done the basic work first. I was polite here.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

-1) Quality of the actual

pheromones (highly dependent where the pheromones are manufactured)

-2) Effects of the carrier. ie highly

diffusive, 'fast burning' alcohol carrier, or 'slow burning', though longer lasting, oil carrier.

-3)

Differences in pheromone ratios and overall content. Some ratios work better than others. More isn't always better.

ie PI vs NPA. Some companies pay closer attention to the nuances of these ratios than others.

-4) Inclusion of

secondary mones and other ingredients to assist the primary effect. ie - Lacroy's secret ingredients, or the

inclusion of essential oils

-5) Dispersal method. ie Inconsistent droppers and sprays vs consistent droppers and

sprays. Contamination in roll top bottles diminishing the effects.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Point taken.

However, you did the basic work. From many, many of the questions, it is apparent the person asking did nothing. All

of us answer questions but a certain amount of effort and inititive is both reasonable and expected on their part.

For the record, I've trained and supervised people in a technical field most of my working life. I will snarl if

a person hasn't bothered to think about what they are doing or done the basic work first. I was polite

here.

Contrary to what u may think I did do my homework. I read up extensively on pheromones including

searches on the internet on other sites and even scientific sites before deciding to purchase the products i

have.

However due to the contradictory posts on this site and others im a bit confused.

Wheres the science

in this?

Some people are getting hits of the same product and same amounts while others are not. Some claim hits

1 day and nothing another day. Some claim nothing happened even on products like C7 which has 7 pheromones etc. Some

claim 1 manufacturer or brand is better than others. Some claim oxytocin is the best thing ever ie Liquid Trust

while others claim its rubbish and that LT isnt even viable, a bit like liquid creatine because oxytocin breaks down

wayyy too quick.

I understand the need to try and experiment for myself to see what MAY work for me hence why i

got npa + c7 + ae and am considering wagg and soe, just to see what works for me. But theres nothing wrong with

asking others opinions to see what worked best for the MAJORITY.

Sampam,

Question is... What has

worked for you as of now? Have you had any luck with any of the products? Like what Sigma said, the ratios work diff

on different people. Some ratios work better on me than they would on Sigma, for example.
    Also, pheromone products

are not just made of None, nol, and rone . There's alot of other mones out there too that the manufacturers add

into stuff like Chikara ( C7 ) , and never disclose it's ingredients. All those " other " mones added into the

main mix can affect people very differently too.

I see it very simply as this. Pheromones are like an aura, a

glow , around a person. Each product gives off a different aura and depending on your character and appearance, the

product MIGHT or MIGHT NOT vibe with you. This is my way of interpreting how pheromones actually work, because when

I first started using them, I was wondering the same thing as you are now. It was mainly due to the fact that I was

frustrated that nothing was working on me. You need alot of patience and u need to know what signs to look out for.

On a last note, you will find that if you use mones for a long period of time, on a very regular basis, and you

suddenly stop using them, u'll then start to notice what the mones are actually doing..for you.

NFS

Stranger

thanks NFS:

So far ive

noticed that ae MAY have worked for me. ANd now MAYBE npa+C7(2 drops npa:4-5sprays C7).

Ive yet to try C7 on its

own or a combo of ae+npa+c7.

Quote Originally Posted by sampam
    Contrary to what

u may think I did do my homework. I read up extensively on pheromones including searches on the internet on other

sites and even scientific sites before deciding to purchase the products i have.

However due to the

contradictory posts on this site and others im a bit confused.

Wheres the science in this?

Some people are

getting hits of the same product and same amounts while others are not. Some claim hits 1 day and nothing another

day. Some claim nothing happened even on products like C7 which has 7 pheromones etc. Some claim 1 manufacturer or

brand is better than others. Some claim oxytocin is the best thing ever ie Liquid Trust while others claim its

rubbish and that LT isnt even viable, a bit like liquid creatine because oxytocin breaks down wayyy too quick.

I understand the need to try and experiment for myself to see what MAY work for me hence why i got npa + c7 + ae

and am considering wagg and soe, just to see what works for me. But theres nothing wrong with asking others opinions

to see what worked best for the MAJORITY.
    My reply was directed at not only you but most new users

posting. I directed you to the pheromone reference library, specifically

http://pherolibrary.com/faq/newbiefaq.htm addresses the

questions you asked in your original post. Have you been there as I suggested? The tone and content of your question

make me think you haven't. I'd honestly like to see you and every other forum member suceede using mones. The best

way to do that is with knowledge. If you start with a basic knowledge you'll have a much better chance of

seperating the fact from the tripe here and elsewhere. So, back to my original point, the Pheromone Reference

Library will answer the basic questions you asked.
    Last edited by belgareth; 09-21-2006 at 04:47 AM.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sampam
    thanks

NFS:

So far ive noticed that ae MAY have worked for me. ANd now MAYBE npa+C7(2 drops npa:4-5sprays

C7).

Ive yet to try C7 on its own or a combo of ae+npa+c7.
    Hi Sampam,

As I've said

before, too many sprays of C7 negates all effects of C7. Watch out for this one. I, along with many other users of

C7, have had no results with that many sprays. Anything above 3 sprays is too much. If you want to experiment, go

ahead and spray more but u're just wasting the C7 and u'll get disappointed because you see no results But

having said that, experimentation is always good !

C7 is so soft, I would not label it as a club/bar

product. You gotta get really really close to a girl for it to affect her in a big , smokey and crowded space such

as a club. It's a wonderful " date pheromone " though.. say if you go to the movies or coffee, or even a dinner at

a nice restaurant. You'll see it work wonders there ( at 2 sprays , and no more ).

C7 rarely works on it's

own too. I don't know why this is. You have to always add something else. NPA is good but keep it to 1 drop if you

must. It's very concentrated and there's already some -none in C7. You COULD OD with the C7/NPA -none combined.

Anyways. You've got alot of info now, so put it to good use

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    That's the

point, he was comparing Chikara to Alter Ego. Not the same products or even similar.
    Just so you

know..
    I do this kinda thing a lot.

My brain is not as good as it was 20 years ago.

In that case his question

is like my bonehead on LT vs EW a while back. They are different products.

Thread Information