Close

Stranger

Question Use SOE in this situation? Adverse reaction potential?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the following idea. Here's some background (I'll

try be brief):

First off, I'm male.
    -was in a very serious relationship with girlfriend
    -girlfriend moved to

the other side of the country for a few months
    -we broke up toward the end of those few months
    -girlfriend is now

back in the same city
    -girlfriend is showing signs of interest and misses me
    -i want to give it another shot

Now, the pheromones:

I'm thinking of using pheromones to help in re-establishing the connection between us. I

want to make her (well, both of us) feel comfortable, relaxed, and open. SOE seems like a great candidate for

this--the 'nol seems like it could be great for breaking down those 'awkward barriers' and the 'rone could help

a bit too by saying, 'I'm here for you; I'll take care of you.' Now, if 'mones helped, that's great. If their

effect is totally neutral, no harm done. I worry, however, that they could have an adverse effect. She feels

strongly for me. But this is not the beginning of a brand new relationship--she's confused, scared, anxious--could

the 'mones possibly exacerbate these emotions? I've seen her a few times, and while we certainly connected, it was

sometimes hard to just be casual and talk about ordinary, trivial stuff...all the drama from the past can make it

hard to just be our regular selves with each other. I hope that makes sense and you're able to understand what I

want to achieve: not for her to fall head over heels for me, but rather to open up a comfortable channel of

communicaton.

Thank you to anyone for your input. I just stumbled across this forum in the last week and have

read a lot...a ton of (and suprising) info on the site. I know that the olfactory/emotional link is extremely

complex, so I really don't know the answer to this question. Again, thanks in advance for any replies/advice, I

really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Rusty2000; 09-19-2006 at 12:41 PM.

Stranger

mones are very delicate

things...if you use too much, you'll OverDose and get those adverse effects. use too little, you get nothing. You

have to find an optimal level.

also, mones take a while to work on people you already know, since they're

used to your natural pheromone signature. someone more experience should give their insight to this, but since you

haven't seen her for a few months, it should work like the 1st time you saw her.

i know you want to get back

with her, but just to let you know, pheromones are not an end all be all solution. you still have to "win" her

back...pheromones just give you, say,...a 10% boost. if things don't go your way after a while, it'll be best to

move on. but that's just my opinion.
    TAG Body Spray. Pheromones for idiots.
    The Pheromone Experiment.

Like you said, the SOE

sounds great. Being that it has been what seems to be a "loving" relationship, go with something that contains

androstadienone.

Dubbed the "love pheromone" it may be of some use in re-establishing those trusting and

comforting feelings. Be warned, I used this once to my disadvantage. I wore it casually and was labled a pussy.

Depending on the kind of man you are is to whether or not I would recommend this phero.

Aside from mones comes

your role. If you really care about her, you'll be able to do this without "inside help". In a particular situation

as this, I would have a good long talk with her as to what I want.

Talking with her is quite possible your best

option. As far as pheromones go, SOE and something with A1. The A1 is optional (like I said it depends on the kind

of guy you are ie: Alpha, Sweet type etc.) Keep it all to a minimun and you'll do fine.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

I'd go light with the SoE until

she sends you a clear signal that she wants to renew the physical relationship. It won't take her long to do so if

you catch her during the right time of the month, when she'll be looking for someone anyway. Might as well be you,

since you obviously care more for her that any relative "stranger." If SoE alone doesn't do the trick, there may be

no trick to be done.

JVK

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I'd go light with

the SoE until she sends you a clear signal that she wants to renew the physical relationship. It won't take her

long to do so if you catch her during the right time of the month, when she'll be looking for someone anyway.
    That Quote is funny, sorry JV, but that made me laugh. When out on the prowl, we guys usually say,

when we see a girl alone, if its not me, its going to someone else, so go for it!

However, in this situation,

this guy may think this girl is a total princess and angel and wouldnt share herself but to the man she marries

(ofcourse im talking sh*t here), but maybe your breaking this mans dreams that he met his good picture perfect dream

girl. (again, they dont exist)

goodluck..

Phero Pro

when she'll be

looking for someone anyway.
    I LOVE IT!!!!

Phero Pro

If SoE alone

doesn't do the trick, there may be no trick to be done.
    Sorry JV picking on your post, but I love

SOE's tricks, it tricks them all right! but maybe the guy has a few other tricks up his sleeve, tell her you bought

a new condo and a ferrari, rent the ferrari, rent the condo for day, get intimate in the ferrari and the condo, then

say to her, I lied, but I lied for love.... you will be suprised at her reaction, could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Sorry JV picking on

your post, but I love SOE's tricks, it tricks them all right! but maybe the guy has a few other tricks up his

sleeve, tell her you bought a new condo and a ferrari, rent the ferrari, rent the condo for day, get intimate in the

ferrari and the condo, then say to her, I lied, but I lied for love.... you will be suprised at her reaction, could

go either way.
    Not a trick, an enhancement--much like your examples: new condo; Ferrari. Years ago, a

similar discussion ensued when talking about the personal preferences of women for men. For example, non-smokers are

likely to be preferred. But a man who smokes and also drives a Ferrari could gain preferential consideration.

Perhaps this is somewhat like what women who get breast implants are trying for, or those who learn to use make-up

especially well, or a celeb signature fragrance, or designer dress, push-up or padded bra, or whatever other "trick"

they might choose.

Bottom line, women are trying to look like they smell good. "Good" meaning, like a

preferred 17-24 y/o fertile female. When more women realize that this might best be accomplished with

pheromone-enhanced fragrances, sales of SoE/for her will begin to approach levels established with the original SoE,

for men, who have fewer tricks. SoE is much less expensive than the Ferrari, and likely to be more

effective.

I sold my Mercedes coupe (380 SLC) many years ago, soon after a friend bought his Ferrari, pulled

up next to me while we were both headed west on Sahara, just past Valley View in Las Vegas, then proceeded to "blow

my doors off". It was then that I began to realize the ridiculous nature of male-male "toy" competition. I don't

think that he ever developed his own fragrance line, or that he had as much fun as I've had--even with the

Ferrari.

JVK

Stranger

I'd go light

with the SoE until she sends you a clear signal that she wants to renew the physical relationship. It won't take

her long to do so if you catch her during the right time of the month, when she'll be looking for someone anyway.

Might as well be you, since you obviously care more for her that any relative "stranger." If SoE alone doesn't do

the trick, there may be no trick to be done.
    Haha, funny you should say that. I ended up sleeping with

her the other night (literally sleeping, although we did fool around a bit). However, she said she really wanted to

have sex but I declined (good strategy? I'm not sure). Later I found out she was currently on her period. I was not

using any 'mones by the way.

A few days after, she said via internet that that night was a "bit sudden" but

didn't seem to totally regret it by any means. How much of her saying that was just a defense mechanism? I don't

know. She's showing a lot of ambivalence, and while I'm not going to put up with that forever, it hasn't been

very long and I want to give her some time to get her thoughts together. From here on out I feel I need to just do

casual things with her like we always did in the past and rebuild trust and connection. I'm really not sure how

much of a role pheromones could play in this. Conversation and "game" are what are really essential, but could

pheromones elevate/accelerate things?

I currently have some SOE and Chikara gel packs. I realize your not

knowing me and all the specifics makes this difficult, but would you recommend one over the other? Although I

probably don't need it, I'd kind of like to throw in something with sex vibes...but that might be playing with

fire. I guess A1 actually sounds pretty good...sounds a lot like 'rone but a little more sexual/lovey...is that on

target? Would it be good to add A1 to SOE?

All in all, I know 'mones are not the solution, but it's hard to

resist the temptation of that little added boost.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty2000
    Haha, funny you

should say that. I ended up sleeping with her the other night (literally sleeping, although we did fool around a

bit). However, she said she really wanted to have sex but I declined (good strategy? I'm not sure).
    In all my experience with girls and women, when you get the opportunity to have sex with them you do

it and do not hestitate one bit, unless ofcourse you are not interested in her. Reason I say this, is very simple,

sex, intercourse etc, creates an emotional bond, that women find very hard to get out of, if they felt an emotional

connection with you to begin with. If you want to keep them, you have sex with them, and give them good sex, because

females do know the difference between bad sex and good sex (its in thier nature to know), and often will leave or

stay with a guy on this very fact.

Many guys go after one night stands and flings with married women for this

very reason. They get the sex they want, there is no emtional bond to begin with and they dont have the emotional

repurcussions of sex.

However im not judging you directly, this is just my opinion based on my past

experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty2000
    She's showing a

lot of ambivalence, and while I'm not going to put up with that forever, it hasn't been very long and I want to

give her some time to get her thoughts together. From here on out I feel I need to just do casual things with her

like we always did in the past and rebuild trust and connection...
    Sounds like the interest has fallen

off a bit. Looks like you'll have to re-seduce her and build some tension and interest. While you're doing the

"casual things" make sure you don't get all wussy on her. Make her work for it.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Reason I say

this, is very simple, sex, intercourse etc, creates an emotional bond, that women find very hard to get out of, if

they felt an emotional connection with you to begin with.
    Very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Make her

work for it.
    Exactly.

Phero Enthusiast

1) Find other girls to date.

Another girl on your arm makes you more valuable to her.

2) Wear -none in something (maybe WAGG-N?). You already

had a relationship with her so you need back the heat.

3) Don't forget first principles. Saying "I love you",

"your very special to me", etc. before you've tossed her a couple times is very likely to destroy your

relationship. Be the *FUN* guy that flirts with her. Say things that imply your interested if she qualifies or she

is good enough or interesting enough for you.

4) To re-establish intimacy, I'd
    use SOE and/or LT.

Phero Enthusiast

I know mones are not the

entire solution but since I started using mones I've gone from 2 girl friends to 4 and I have a 5th one after me

(making moony eyes). They all bloody know I'm not exclusive to any of them. It's insane.

Phero Pro

I sold my Mercedes

coupe (380 SLC) many years ago, soon after a friend bought his Ferrari, pulled up next to me while we were both

headed west on Sahara, just past Valley View in Las Vegas, then proceeded to "blow my doors off". It was then that I

began to realize the ridiculous nature of male-male "toy" competition. I don't think that he ever developed his own

fragrance line, or that he had as much fun as I've had--even with the Ferrari.
    jvkohl, I owned a

Porsche 911 some years ago (it was not a 100k model, it was a little old, but it was still a Porsche with the

familier frog lights), and I can tell you by experience, women that are gold diggers, dont care, how you smell, what

you wear, or what foul language you use, you can be an absolute slob, and still turn heads and get dates with these

type of females if they know you drive a fancy car, because instantly they connect you with money, status, I got

sick of them very quickly. I sold the Porsche. I would rather drive a piece of junk around these days, than go

through the crap with girls, at least that way, they go for you, and not anything you own. I dont let any woman know

what material things I own or how much money I have until way into the dating, that way you can sniff the gold

diggers out.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default A1 for logic

jvkohl, I owned a Porsche 911 some years ago (it was not a 100k model, it was a little old, but it

was still a Porsche with the familier frog lights), and I can tell you by experience, women that are gold diggers,

dont care, how you smell, what you wear, or what foul language you use, you can be an absolute slob, and still turn

heads and get dates with these type of females if they know you drive a fancy car, because instantly they connect

you with money, status, I got sick of them very quickly. I sold the Porsche. I would rather drive a piece of junk

around these days, than go through the crap with girls, at least that way, they go for you, and not anything you

own. I dont let any woman know what material things I own or how much money I have until way into the dating, that

way you can sniff the gold diggers out.
    This is exactly the stratergy that i use and you cant go past it if

you are looking for a genuine sort of lassy,there are so many out there looking for a meal ticket with the $$$ as

the bottom line, these type can be used to fool around with. A good posting bronzie.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    This is

exactly the stratergy that i use and you cant go past it if you are looking for a genuine sort of lassy,there are so

many out there looking for a meal ticket with the $$$ as the bottom line, these type can be used to fool around

with. A good posting bronzie.
    Terry, I see you have a new pic up, two women embracing you eh? naughty

naughty man... good work...

I dont let any

woman know what material things I own or how much money I have until way into the dating, that way you can sniff the

gold diggers out.
    I met my third ex at a party I held for 200+ friends/aquaintences at my lakefront

townhouse (and the entire complex-pool, sailing club etc) in Las Vegas. She completely fooled me into thinking she

was not like all the rest of the gold-diggers, and even faked some stock transfers to indicate she had nearly as

much money as I had. Turns out she was a pathological liar, well practiced, and dedicated to deception. I didn't

learn about all the fakes (age 41, not 34, prior marriages 3, nor 1, financial) till 9-years later, when she

attempted to take me for everything--even went after my IRA during the trial.

I hope that no one else will

be so confident as to think they can sniff out all the gold-diggers. And there are times when you simply cannot

pretend to be someone that you aren't--like at my party.

JVK

Phero Pro

I may sound masoganist here, but

females are the stronger sex in the human species, much stronger than us men, they can be so manipulative that even

a detective cant pick thier sinister ways.

but we just have to move on, and do the best we can...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default The love of two sisters

Terry, I see you have a new pic up, two women embracing you eh? naughty naughty man... good

work...
    ah HA Natum NA My friend, its not what it seems, These two sisters love me as a brother, and me

being a bit of a stirer thought i would place the pic up to change my image and spice up the colemn, all in good

humour. But i think you had better leave yours as it is because the forum wouldnt be the same without the goodvibe

it projects to us all, yes they all do sort of represent a personality in a way, and there are some really nice

people on this forum, people you sort of come to respect even though we are so different in so many ways we are

brought together with the sharing of common interests and it is so great even if we may get a bit of shit thrown at

us sometimes, i might change my pic again, who knows. PS im glad someone likes it.

I know this is old news, but I

had a few thoughts.
    I hope that no one else will be so confident as to think they can sniff out all

the gold-diggers.
    Sometimes people don't start out as "gold-diggers" per se. From what you describe - if

she truly was a pathological liar in a clinical sense - her problems were of a different stripe. When it got ugly,

then the impulse to clean you out reared it's ugly head. Perhaps she was a scam artist from the get-go, but

some people don't start out with that intent, rather it is a response they have developed to take back control in a

detertiorating relationship.

The net effect can seem similar, and to you maybe it's not worth splitting the

hair, except to say that maybe you weren't fooled. Maybe this is just what this woman does when the ride gets

bumpy.

And there are times when you simply cannot pretend to be someone that you aren't--like at

my party.
    I'll keep that in mind.

I may sound misogynist

here, but females are the stronger sex in the human species, much stronger than us men, they can be so manipulative

that even a detective can't pick their sinister ways.
    It's a little misogynist, in that you

are generalizing about women. I, for one, do not believe that what you describe is limited to female

behavior.

After all we are here at a forum devoted to manipulative use of pheromones. Hopefully we

aren't sinister, but we're certainly a bit manipulative. No?

Thread Information