Close

Stranger

Question Newbie to 'mones. Which one should I start with?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am an asian male, 18 years old, 5' 7", ~220 lbs. On a scale of 1 to 10 for hottness, i'd

rate myself a 3.

now, I know that my physique alone will scare pretty women off...but i'm working on it. now

that i'm in college, i dont have asian parents that call me every few hours checking out what i'm doing and

yelling at me to study...leaving me with more time to work out at the gym and not eat my mom's incredibly greasy

food.

anyways, there's this girl that i'm friends with. we've known each other since our freshman year of

high school, but we really didn't hang out much until the start of college last month. at the moment, we walk to

places, hang out, have lunch together, etc. last week, she invited me in to her dorm ...except

to talk for 2 hours straight

sure, things might sound like it's going well, but

i'm afraid that i'll fall into the "gee what a nice guy friend" category instead boyfriend. i hope that pheromones

will lead her in the right direction and give me an edge. in all honesty, even though sex would be nice, right now,

i just want to be more than just friends with her.

any suggestions for what pheromones to try? i'm looking

at something around $30 or less (kinda broke at the moment)...perhaps the edge, NPA, chick, or SOE. just to let you

know, juding from my level of horniness, it seems that my testoserone level has been on the decline since june. i

would assume so are my natural pheromones. man i hate adulthood lol.

as for the girl, she's a petite blonde,

about 5' 3", 18, and allergic to stong colognes/perfumes. i guess i have to avoid the deer musk smelling ones then,

right?

thanks in advance,
    PheroNoob

P.S. i know this whole pheromone process isn't just some

miracle potion and that it takes time, $$$, and field study/research to find the right mix. I'm totally committed

to doing so, but i want to see what people suggest I start off with.

(hope I don't OD on my 1st try

)
    Last edited by AznPheroNoob; 09-18-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

First you need to work on

your attitude by smiling/joking/flirting with every female that does not matter to you (even old ladies and

impossible girls).

The fact that you know it is not about sex will let you just get into flirting for the joy

of seeing them smile. FYI: Flirting is not about saying how pretty they are. Go read up various sites about how to

flirt. Go ahead and get a couple books on the subject. Read and practice them.

If you really are a 3, then yes

you probably need to work on it a bit. However, even as a 3 you need to have:
    Clean, well groomed hands.
    Neat,

not ratty clothing that fits properly and matches whatever your personal style is.
    Clean teeth and mouth.
    Clean

body by your culture's social standards. (i.e. bathe daily in most parts of america but maybe every few days in

other parts of the world).

Then you need to pick some kind of activities that you enjoy that have females in

them. For example, I've seen many a "3" light up the face of "6" girls on the floor with good dance moves.

As a

young person, your -none is probably high (tho if way overweight you could have a lot of estrogen bringing it down).

Just to make friends, I think SOE is a great first start. Others recommend WAGG. As a mixed "friend + a little

heat", WAGG-N seems okay on a limited budget.

You will probably need to find a personal scent that is compatible

with the mones that is popular with your age group. For example- you could just ask some girls your age what they

liked on guys. I read here that musk is generally out for young girls these days.

I'm sure the others will have

more to say.

---

If you have a particular girl you want, you are probably all ready in trouble because you are

probably being a "nice guy" (i.e. wus). If you want to turn it sexual, you are going to need to bust her, tease

her, make her laugh, joke about sex, get her thinking about sex when you are around, and touch her (neck rub,

backrub, etc.), a little alcohol won't hurt but don't be stupid. NEVER EVER talk about being in love with her, or

how much she means to you or write her any letters or any of that crap until you have a solid physical relationship

established. All those things will do is make her feel creepy and uncomfortable. You need to be the fun guy she

feels comfortable with. Mr. Lovey Dovey is okay *in moderation* once you have a committed closed relationship. But

to be honest, as I get older, I wonder about that even. Somehow you have to combine saying you are in love with

them while still letting them know they never ever own you.

For god's sake, at your age, whatever you do, do

not lock onto a girl that wants to be just friends. Establish QUICKLY if she wants to be friends only and if so,

move on except for doing things that you enjoy anyway. For example, if you want to see a particular movie and have

no date, it's great to have a "bud" along.

Seriously, I had a friend do this and he wasted 13 YEARS of his life

before he finally broke free of the girl. She used him mercilessly and he never even got a kiss. She knew he was

in love with her. He missed a lot of opportunities with other girls while he pined for this one.

Lovescent also

has a limited number of free sample packs for men and women if you order another product. You might add those to

the order along with your regular order.

In my opinion, mones are dynamite and they work fast (on you as well as

on others btw). But having the physical and mental package to go with them helps a lot.

Stranger

thanks for the tips,

maxo.

I totally know what your friend has been through...I liked this one particular girl all 4 years of high

school...until I finally snapped out of it at the end of senior year after realizing most of my problems had root in

her.

as for learning how to flirt, i've listened/watched David DeAngelo's 6 part Double Your Dating

series, so I know what you mean by not being a wuss/pussy and all that "romantic" shit (which only lands you on the

"he's such a nice friend" ladder). any ideas on where I can find some real flirting advice online? all the sites

that pop up on google talk about saying how she's so beautiful...etc etc. aka: the junk wussies use.

Phero Enthusiast

Just search for angelo and

the terms you see in his book and maybe "maniac pickup" on google and they will come up.

Stranger

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    Just

search for angelo and the terms you see in his book and maybe "maniac pickup" on google and they will come

up.
    alright will do.

after much research and thinking tonight, here is what I think my route for

mone exploration will be:
    Order #1:
    Chick Gel
    SOE Gel
    Free Perception Sample
    Xcite wipes for women

(which is supposed to work for guys too as well as gives super hits for the young women demographic [aka

mine])

If I estimate correctly, order/phase 1 will last me a few good months..probably until November if not

December.

Question: Since i'm one of those asian guys with low -none ratings, would SOE even work for me? I

looked at the pheromone ratio and SOE doesn't even have any Anone in the mix. The last thing I want is to have

people think i'm a friendly guy due to all the anol.

If all of those products don't work, I will proceed

with phase 2:
    WAGG-N

Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what the pheromone ratio for regular WAGG

is? The page for WAGG in the pherolibrary doesn't exist.

Phero Enthusiast

I don't know man.

For me,

SOE is about intimacy. Getting in past the surface level.

Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    I don't

know man.

For me, SOE is about intimacy. Getting in past the surface level.
    alright. I'll use

it later on in my pheromone experiment.

Stranger

Just an update:

Today, I

went to wal-mart to look at colognes/a cover scent (and was shocked that they sell LaCoste cologne at wal mart!).

After much thinking and sniffing, I went with a cologne by Jovan called "Sex Appeal." Sure, it said it was

"guaranteed" to get you a girl, but that wasn't what I was after; it had a really good original scent to it. it

smelled like wilderness, the morning mist in an evergreen forest instead of the usual scent of raining on a fresh

cut soccer field that most college males wear. Anyways, I hope I chose a good cover scent that won't make girls

associate me with their ex-boyfriends.

As for my pheromone purchase, my check card is empty at the moment, but

after I make the deposit later today, I will buy my 1st order and begin testing.

Once my experiment begins, I

will create a new thread to log what happens every day.

Thanks for all the help so far,
    PheroNoob
    TAG Body Spray. Pheromones for idiots.
    The Pheromone Experiment.

Thread Information