Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: fem xcite wipes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Damn it. I guess I got some of

the last batch before they went bye-bye. Used two, gave four away to a female friend that I had promised to hook up

with some mones.

Didn't realize that they had all run out between the time I ordered and the time I

received them. Now, I'm down to one friggin' wipe!

Better make good use of it!

Phero Pro

No more XCITE WIPES on love

scent??????

R.I.P XCITE WIPES.......

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    Hey

bronzie...listen.. Can't I just buy a bottle of Pheromol Factor and call it a day?

Same thing

right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Go for it, same maker apparently, but not same product or

effect.
    bronzie,

I'm not exactly sure I get what you're saying here.

When the

original men's Xcite wipes were released, the tag-line was that they were the exact same pheromone formula as

Pheromol Factor, and from the same manufacturer as well. (Kiotech during the "Dodd-direct involvement, pre-fish lure

era".)

So why would Pheromol Factor not provide the same effect?
    Has the formula changed in the newest

incarnation of the wipes? Weren't the pheromone formulae the same between the men's and women's PF and Xcite

lines? Who's making the most recent batch of wipes? Is it NA, HPS Inc., or a subsidiary, or is it being licensed

out? Why would they resurrect the women's wipes and not the men's?
    (I don't actually expect you to be able

answer ALL these questions. )

At any rate, rather than stinking myself up with a female fragrance, I would

prefer to use the nice, crisp, masculine-smelling scent of men's Pheromol Factor.

While the bottled version

of PF won't fit in your wallet like the wipes will, the bottle is small enough to be carried inconspicuously in

one's pocket.
    Additionally, unlike many other phero products, the PF bottle looks quite simply like a

mainstream cologne miniature. (I recently took a bottle of NPA-spiked Pheromol Factor on an international trip, and

had no fear about it arousing suspicions at Customs stops.)

PF has always been one of the best bargains on

LS, and with the current "PF/NPA/4 Gels Super

Combo"
    going on it's practically FREE!

Why would I go rubbing a bubble gum flavored women's wipe on

myself?

I don't get it.

Oscar

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    bronzie,

I'm not exactly sure I get what you're saying here.

When the original men's

Xcite wipes were released, the tag-line was that they were the exact same pheromone formula as Pheromol Factor, and

from the same manufacturer as well. (Kiotech during the "Dodd-direct involvement, pre-fish lure era".)

So why

would Pheromol Factor not provide the same effect?
    Has the formula changed in the newest incarnation of the

wipes? Weren't the pheromone formulae the same between the men's and women's PF and Xcite lines? Who's making

the most recent batch of wipes? Is it NA, HPS Inc., or a subsidiary, or is it being licensed out? Why would they

resurrect the women's wipes and not the men's?
    (I don't actually expect you to be able answer ALL these

questions. )

At any rate, rather than stinking myself up with a female fragrance, I would prefer to use the

nice, crisp, masculine-smelling scent of men's Pheromol Factor.

While the bottled version of PF won't fit

in your wallet like the wipes will, the bottle is small enough to be carried inconspicuously in one's pocket.

Additionally, unlike many other phero products, the PF bottle looks quite simply like a mainstream cologne

miniature. (I recently took a bottle of NPA-spiked Pheromol Factor on an international trip, and had no fear about

it arousing suspicions at Customs stops.)

PF has always been one of the best bargains on LS, and with the

current "PF/NPA/4 Gels Super Combo" going

on it's practically FREE!

Why would I go rubbing a bubble gum flavored women's wipe on myself?

I

don't get it.

Oscar

Oscar, I see your point, I will reply fully in my next post, as im

a Xcite wipe, Dr Dodd groupie, as you probably have already guessed, I bought Pheromol Factor in the new combo

offered at l-s, what can I say, I kind of missed the stuff and enjoyed it, havnt used it in a couple of years, I

used it the other night with some interesting results....

Journeyman

The smell to me of PF is the same

as the wipes if I remember correctly. I think that the wipes had basically 10% of a PF bottle in them. It was a lot.

I loved them. I was going to see if I could make my own wipes out of the PF, but it would take a lot of bottles to

match the wipes.

From the research I've done,

the pheromone signature and scent were the same in PF as in the original men's wipes. At one point, the scent to

the wipes was changed so as to differentiate it from PF.

I prefer even girlie smelling wipes to dropable

and overdosable bottles. That being said, I'm going to make PF part of my next order.

Journeyman

With the Chem set, is it possible

to make my own PF mix? Scent too (some other way)?

PF has twenty to thirty

different pheromones, many of them variants of androstenol. I don't think the chem set is capable of replicating

PF.

Back in the day, I ordered PF repeatedly. Always had good effects from it. For some reason, I've

forsaken the tried and true for the new and intriguing. I've also read that SoE amps up PF to new heights.

Phero Pro

Oscar, when Pheromol Factor was

released, yes that was the marketing tag, that it was the exact formula as the Xcite Wipes, however, after

considerable research on this product, and correspondence with the creator, Xcite Wipes were a second generation

product. That is the reason, the effects are not the same, nor is the Scent, Pheromol Factor has a totally different

scent to Xcite Wipes, the wipes were a lot more refined, with a very deep complex scent, Pheromol Factor has a

rather flat alcohol induced aroma.

The reason, and just my wild guess why love-scent only sold the female

version of the wipes is two fold, the wipes Generally have been discontinued, kaput, finished! The male version of

these wipes were the ones that sold out very quickly through the various stores that handled them, also the people

and suppliers that do own the male variety wont let them go, because they understand this product is defunct, and

keep them as a kind of collection.

Now, the female wipes were a surplus line in this range, (most guys

purchased the men’s version) and obviously they were not popular with women. Therefore, even after the company

ceased in production, their were quite a few of the fem version of the wipes left over, hence the reason, why you

will see them from time to time available on the internet, at a rather inflated price. It’s a case of demand and

supply, the supply is limited, the demand is high.

Xcite wipes as a product exist, both in male and female

version, however, Kiotech do not make them, and the formula has nothing to do with what kiotech produced, I was told

this from the horses mouth so to speak, the new wipes, are made from a company called captain condom, the scent of

these new wipes is rather poor, actually a pungent lemon, the pheromone formula in these new wipes? Well, I have no

clue, however the effects in no way resemble the original Xcite wipes.

I have discovered, a rather

interesting point (might create a new thread on this) the female version of the Xcite Wipes were actually more

effective on young girls than the male version of the scent, reason is, female scents create an air of familiarity

to girls, they are non threatening and a female scent reflects a girls sense of narcissim.

I have met girls

that wear men’s colognes only and never buy women’s scents for this reason.

Phero Pro

That said, Pheromol Factor is

still a decent product, alot more complex and much better than alot of other pheromone products on the market,

Pheromol Factor is also a product that has ceased in production, its also a product that is not produced anymore,

and to my knowledge , only love scent stocks it, so when love scent runs out of this range, thats it!

Looks like I'm very lucky

then, because I have hundreds of Xcite Wipes for women - all manufactured by Kiotech, and all bought here in the UK.

The smell of these is nothing like lemon. It is a soft, almost skin-lotion fragrance, and that is the same as it

always has been, in all the time I have been purchasing them. Almost identical to that of Pherofragrance For Women

(for obvious reasons), in fact. I get excellent results using these - every time.

There are still loads of

suppliers over here, so I don't honestly know what the story behind this "mystery" is..

FYI bronzie - not all

women are narcissistic. Sweeping generalisations like that, are NOT going to win you many female friends..

Ail

:-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Looks like I'm

very lucky then, because I have hundreds of Xcite Wipes for women - all manufactured by Kiotech, and all bought here

in the UK.
    Yeah, you are fortunate, I too have a major supply of both the female wipes and male wipes

that will last me a life time, however, the wipes are not necessary to achieve the desired effect from this

particular product, the exact formula and exact scent is produced in liquid form and can be purchased directly from

the creator of the original wipes, I would not have mentioned this product here out of courtesy to love scent, since

love scent does not stock this product, however since you already mentioned it, yes it's called "pherofragrance", I

hope love scent would sell it some day.

The smell of these is nothing like lemon. It

is a soft, almost skin-lotion fragrance, and that is the same as it always has been, in all the time I have been

purchasing them. Almost identical to that of Pherofragrance For Women (for obvious reasons), in fact. I get

excellent results using these - every time.
    Perhaps you misread my previous post, I said the new

Xcite wipes that are distributed and marketed under the name "Captain Condom" are the wipes that contain a pungent

lemon scent and probably also contain a rather inferior pheromone signiture.

There are

still loads of suppliers over here, so I don't honestly know what the story behind this "mystery"

is..
    To my knowledge, the Original Mens formula of the Xcite wipes are pretty much non existent

in the market place, the product has ceased in production for some years now, and supplies have pretty much dried

up, if they were that easy to get hold of, I bet Bruce would have sold them here, as he did with the Female Wipes.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, the Original Female version of the wipes are still available, although at

a rather inflated price, much more than what love-scent sold them for.

However, if you have a good source of

the Original Fem wipes, maybe you can share it with the forum? I for one would like to

know.

FYI bronzie - not all women are narcissistic.

All women, in

fact everyone has a level of narcissism, both genders possess this, however, it seems alot more Prevalent amongst

females or feminine gender, hence the reason why women adorn themselves so much, wear make up, and generally adjust

themselves aesthetically to their own liking. I’m not speaking in general terms, this is universal. Could women that

own hundreds of female xcite wipes be called narcissistic? Or does she “only” own them for the pleasure of their

partner? hmmm I wonder…

Sweeping generalisations like that,are NOT going to win

you many female friends..

Ail :-)
    The fact why I have so many female friends is because I

understand this very fact, amongst other things in female behaviour, however, I prefer the sex to the friendship

anyway or gain thier friendship then have the sex, whatever comes first.

Default confused here

Okay, I went and

bought some Xcite Wipes from LS. It says manufactured by Kiotech in the UK on it. The scent is unusual (not buble

gum or lemon as described here). So what did I get? Whatever the case- this stuff works on me at the very least.

This thread has been trimmed back to

the point where it departed from the originally posted topic.

Oscar

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    This thread has

been trimmed back to the point where it departed from the originally posted topic.

Oscar
    Thanks

Big O!

Anyone else playing with the fem excite wipes?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Does anyone here know what PF

woman (pheromol factor) smells like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information