Close

Journeyman

Default After a long break of pheromones and having Anxiety treatment I'm back on them and

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After a long break of pheromones and having Anxiety treatment

I'm back on them and Chikara is all I need.

About a year and a half ago I was using phero's regularly until it

was discovered I was suffering from axiety and some depression which caused me to lose a lot of muscle mass.

Anyway I'm back in shape, just finished my computer networking program a few months ago and started a new job.

Even w/o pheromones, I've managed to meet new women.

But Since I started using Chikara again, I've managed to

get the attention of more women and women that I want to get to know.

At one point I was using a couple of

squirts of Chikara and a couple of dabs of NPA combined.

I was getting negative responses even from just a

little bit of NPA.

I just use a few squirts of Chikara for the day and it seems to do the trick.

I also

wanted to let you guys know that a male supplement called Saw Palmetto and Tribulus Terrestris also helps to gain

attaraction from women.

This isn't spam ( if it was I would've supplied links, brand names and prices etc..) ,

I've been using these 2 supplements mainly for working out. They increase natural testosterone, support libido.

Saw Palmetto is also an aphrodisiac.

I just have a few questions, I guess this has to do with my body's

chemistry but why did I get negative replies from women with such a small dose of NPA/Chikara, and with a few

squirts of chikara alone I get much more positive replies from women?

Any ideas?

I also think that my

testosterone support supplements also help with my own natural pheromones, any thoughts?

It feels good to be

back to this great forum and using the products again.

Phero Dude

Hi Johnny,

I too myself

suffer from depression and anxiety for which I take medication for 5 years now. I'm on disability leave for the

moment from work. The meds have also killed my sex drive. It's literally zip. I've tried exercise, tribulus ,

and wot not and no effect. With the drugs on me and my condition I find it hard to work with mones.

I find

that none products like npa tighten up my face muscles, make me very tense and stiff, and give me headaches.

I find a314 does the same.

Only SOE seems to get me smiling, but I get walked over a lot with it

on, and I don;t like to argue back (I have a natural timid pesonality). Also my concentration goes to hell with it

, and it worsens my confidence after continuous use. Also SOE gets me gabbing on smalltalk . It also makes me

sleepy.

Chikara puts me into a good mood too the first 1-2 times I wear it then i'm as tense in the face as

ever and get headaches.

There have been seldom occasions when I hit the nail on the head with all products

above giving hits. But the problem is I couldn't reproduce the results on a consistent basis. Either I OD on

everything or my illness is screwing me up and the mones making my illness worse.

If I apply to clothes etc I

will lose the effectiveness of the mones on my persona, even if they do work on others.

Any

suggestions?

All these products are effected by and effected from my illness.

Phero Enthusiast

1) Get your free testosterone

levels checked. If they are sub 300, you need hormone replacement therapy. Not supplements- Androgel or Testim.

These are very powerful and should only be used if your natural teste is toast because they replace it and the body

turns down/off your natural production. As a teste-cancer survivor, at 12 years out, I suddenly had the symptoms

you describe (plus foggy thinking, night sweats, poor sleeping, slow reaction speeds). After going on Androgel,

I'm back up to 2-3 60 to 90 min sessions per day or 3 to 6 quickies (at 46) plus I'm happy- the anxiety is gone,

I have chest hair for the first time in my life, I'm thinking clearly and quickly again, no more night sweats,

etc.

2) Depression AND Anxiety are BOTH symptoms of low testosterone.

3) Losing muscle mass is a symptom of

low testosterone.
    4) You may want to get your blood sugar checked because.. yup.. diabetes is a side effect of low

testosterone.
    ---

Saw Palmetto has been used by native americans and is recommended by LEF (and numerous others)

for prostate health.

You may also wish to consider.. Super Miraforte and Prostate health formula later in

life.

You may also wish to consider I3C or better yet DIM supplements-- both of which help regulate the hormone

cycle to be healthier. They reduce the amount of bad estrogen by converting it to a better form.

--
    I don't

know enough to recommend mones for you guys- except that I do not do them every day. Wagg-N gave me a SELF neg

hit.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default NPA can be a bit tricky 4 me sometimes as well

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic
    After a long break of pheromones and having Anxiety treatment I'm back

on them and Chikara is all I need.

About a year and a half ago I was using phero's regularly until it was

discovered I was suffering from axiety and some depression which caused me to lose a lot of muscle mass.

Anyway I'm back in shape, just finished my computer networking program a few months ago and started a new job.

Even w/o pheromones, I've managed to meet new women.

But Since I started using Chikara again, I've managed

to get the attention of more women and women that I want to get to know.

At one point I was using a couple of

squirts of Chikara and a couple of dabs of NPA combined.

I was getting negative responses even from just a

little bit of NPA.

I just use a few squirts of Chikara for the day and it seems to do the trick.

I also

wanted to let you guys know that a male supplement called Saw Palmetto and Tribulus Terrestris also helps to gain

attaraction from women.

This isn't spam ( if it was I would've supplied links, brand names and prices etc..) ,

I've been using these 2 supplements mainly for working out. They increase natural testosterone, support libido.

Saw Palmetto is also an aphrodisiac.

I just have a few questions, I guess this has to do with my body's

chemistry but why did I get negative replies from women with such a small dose of NPA/Chikara, and with a few

squirts of chikara alone I get much more positive replies from women?

Any ideas?

I also think that my

testosterone support supplements also help with my own natural pheromones, any thoughts?

It feels good to be

back to this great forum and using the products again.
    When i apply 2 or 3 dabs of NPA below my ears with

about 5" SOE on my lower front of neck i get very distainfull looks from females but after 1+1/2 hours everything

seems to change and they just start coming on, I wore a dab of NPA under each ear yesterday and covered it with a

shared drop of PI with 2 dabs of Pherofragrance a bit lower, and 4" SOE on the adams apple area and 2" on inner

elbows, after 2 hours the women in the local market were just staring at me where ever i was and i changed locations

to where there were a big mix of people the men were looking as if i didnt exist but the asian women were coming on

and flirting big time which i thought was unusual, i wore the same mix to work and all of the young and older office

girls were really checking me out i found it very amusing and pretended not to notice, when i was on break in a

group of men i was ignored more than ever before even when i spoke i was ignored, after 5 hours the men started to

speak to me like i was a best buddy, I wonder how they will act when i start splashing on some LT ? AND i am very

curious to see how a few splodges of Masters will affect me as i will eventually buy some if the feedback is

possitive on the forum for this juice.

Phero Dude

Maxo Texas:

Some great

advice.

BTW I tried HRT for 3 months before and noticed that the acne side effect was repulsive. I stopped

it just because of that. I was taking the injection -- test cyphonate (sp?) 300 mg every 3 weeks. Is androgel

better in terms of sides? How much acne did you get? Also I found the results of the injection to level off over

repeated use. After 1 month it worked, by month 3 no effects.

Do you have any suggestions?

Phero Enthusiast

Default food for thought

food for

thought:
    you dont have to be diabetic/hypoglycemic to need to get your blood sugar under control. that affects more

than you realize.
    if interested, go to the library and read barry sears book the zone. it doesnt cost a

thing to barrow, nothing to buy , and he gives great examples of how different diseases are eased or even erased

with a change of diet and blood sugar regulation. by the way, this is NOT the same as reducing sugar in the diet.

Phero Enthusiast

Lor is right. It is a

complex that feeds into itself.

Blood sugar can mess you up-- bad gums can mess up your blood sugar (basically

sugar in your mouth has a route to go straight into your bloodstream)-- bad andro cycle can mess up your blood

sugar. You can manage blood sugar with
    1) DIET
    2) Supplements (cinnamen, gymnema)
    3) as a last result medical

pills

I have no acne from androgel cream.
    Teste injections hit you hard, then go to nothing before you get your

next shot.

Testim and androgel are used daily and slowly raise your level to to a particular level. They are

not cheap now- but will be in about 2 years when generics start coming out. If you have insurance and low teste,

they will probably be covered and prevent a lot of other problems (heart, diabetes, etc.)

I suggest you take

zinc and DIM if you use them or else the teste will convert to estrogen and you are screwed. You are 1) trying to

prevent conversion (aromatization) of teste to estrogen and 2) convert estrogen to estrial (sp?) which is not as

powerful.

Journeyman

Well this is all very

interesting LOL

But I'm hoping to hear some answers regarding my Chikara usage.

I wonder why it's

the only product I need for the results I'm looking for and why NPA even the smallest dose gives me negative

reactions from women?

Any veterans with ideas?

Easy peasy. I say -none

overdose.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by The Real FTR
    Easy

peasy. I say -none overdose.
    2 Chikara squirts and 2 little dabs of NPA is overdosing?

I was

thinking maybe it was just that NPA doesn't mix with my body's own chemistry perhaps?

Thread Information