Close

Smile Questions for JVKohl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dr Kohl,
    As a

well respected member of this forum and the creator of the successful SOE product, i was wondering if you could

answer some questions on a more personal level about some your ideas on the following questions..myself, and others

on the forum, for years have been reading your posts and scientific reports ( very much appreciated ) and im sure we

would like to also know what you thought on the following questions from a purely opinonal non scientific

viewpoint:

1. How does your own product, SOE, make you feel , tired, energized, good, etc? and how often do you

wear it?

2. When first creating SOE, did you ever just use Nol alone with the scent and what was your experience

with that?

3. Have you ever used a none product and what was your experience with that?

4. Do you wear any

other products in addition to or with your soe, or do you wear Soe exclusively...

5. What is your best hit story

with SOE alone?

Thank you again and lookign forward to reading yoru responses...

Phero Pro

Jvkol, just curious, are you a

Dr. as in, do you have a PHD? Read numerous posts by people refering to you as Dr. Not that it matters if you do or

dont, as I know many PHD's who are pretty ordinary intelectually. Its nice to have the title of Dr. on say a divers

licence though, makes one feel special...or important...

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Jvkol, just curious,

are you a Dr. as in, do you have a PHD? Read numerous posts by people refering to you as Dr. Not that it matters if

you do or dont, as I know many PHD's who are pretty ordinary intelectually. Its nice to have the title of Dr. on

say a divers licence though, makes one feel special...or important...
    I just updated .com

with an extensive bio. I'm a clinical laboratory scientist who has never been concerned about academic credentials.

Even in academia, it's more about who you know, or who knows you.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    1. How does

your own product, SOE, make you feel , tired, energized, good, etc? and how often do you wear it?
    The

way it makes me feel is context dependent, very much like the reports you read on the Forum. I wear it almost every

day, just in different amounts. If I meet an interesting woman, or think I might, I'll put more on--even if it's

just the flirtatious young lady at a local drive-in restaurant.

2. When first creating

SOE, did you ever just use Nol alone with the scent and what was your experience with that?
    My focus

has always been on -rone. The Nol just adds a common musky appeal, though it has also been indicated in the

physiological response of women (and to a lesser degree, men).

3. Have you ever used a

none product and what was your experience with that?
    No, wouldn't think of using it, unless I had no

success with the -rone/Nol mix. I've had too much success, perhaps.

4. Do you wear any

other products in addition to or with your soe, or do you wear Soe exclusively...
    SoE exclusively.

Mixes with other products were never part of the concept, until Forum members started reported their success

stories. I don't doubt their success, but mixes add so many confounds that the concept gets

lost.

5. What is your best hit story with SOE alone?
    Others can only

imagine; I must be discreet--though there is no doubt it was the SoE.

JVK

thanks for your answers Dr

kohl....! Your responses on a personal level give me more confidence in your product in that you actually use your

own product!! thank you again, its nice to have an insight on a more personal level concerning one of the most

respected members of this forum..thanks again

Dr.Kohl, Just a quick one on the

race??? Does SOE applies to certain race that it works with well. Like white guys or black guys .. Or generally it

should work for all???

Anything specific to it ..

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I just updated

.com with an extensive bio. I'm a clinical laboratory scientist who has never been concerned about

academic credentials. Even in academia, it's more about who you know, or who knows

you.

JVK
    Professor Kohl, I understand your stance on academic

credentials, I was caught up in the University system for a very long time, and saw the best and worst of PHD's. In

fact, I found that most lecturers that didnt have a PHD were actually better, both in lecturing and as individuals,

maybe they felt they had something to prove, and worked better in the process. I think gaining a PHD does something

to ones personality, inflates thier ego to a point that they think thier God or Jesus. However, there are specific

fields, that one needs a PHD to further thier career, and there really is no way around it. Whether you know people

or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    Dr.Kohl, Just a quick

one on the race??? Does SOE applies to certain race that it works with well. Like white guys or black guys .. Or

generally it should work for all???

Anything specific to it ..
    Racial differences in natural

pheromone production and in responses have been discussed a lot on this Forum. The point to remember is masculine

pheromones vary with natural testosterone production; no matter what racial classification (most don't

fit).

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I think gaining a

PHD does something to ones personality, inflates thier ego to a point that they think thier God or Jesus. However,

there are specific fields, that one needs a PHD to further thier career, and there really is no way around it.

Whether you know people or not.
    The Ph.D. usually forces specialization. The concept of pheromones

integrates many disciplines, as you can see on the Scientific Evidence page of my sites. However, a Ph.D. is

generally required for mass media attention to research findings. That's why you see tidbits of information

presented as overblown "facts." As long as the journalist interviews a "doctor" their editors won't automatically

reject their write-up.

Publication in peer-reviewed journals is more important to one's career, and journal

reviewers never know an author's academic credentials--at least from the submission info (even though some of them

can figure out who the author is.)

The support of two key researchers was essential to me from the start:

Bruce McEwen (Rockefeller), and the late Robert L. Moss (U. Texas, Southwestern). Their validation of the concept I

was developing for presentation in the early 1990's was sufficient for me to know I was headed in the right

direction.

My public speaking experience with Toastmasters Intl. is what gave me the backbone to present to

the academics attending the conferences. But I've also worked with M.D.'s for most of my career, many of them with

god complexes. At first, I was a bit intimidated. Fortunately, the intimidation factor rapidly dissapeared. But

joining a high IQ society in the early 80's also helped alleviate some of my concerns. If nothing else, I could

always fall back on the fact that I'm "supposed to be" intelligent, with or without the credentials that indicate I

might be.

JVK

Thread Information