Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Results so far

Stranger

Smile Results so far

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I just

recieved my Chikara and Npa on tuesday and have been testing it out for 2 days at the office. Unfortunatly I'm not

in contact with people for more than 10 sec encounters so I can't tell if I need to up the dosage or not hopefully

tomorrow i'll hit up some coffee shops and test it out there. Would Chikara and npa be an alright combo for work?

or would it be best to leave the npa outta the mix? I have some liquid trust coming in a day or two and will test

that out and keep everyone updated.
    In case anyone is wondering im 5'9" medium build, mixed with portugese,

chinese, french, 21 yr old male, not bad looking either

who knows, give it a try and

see what happens and let us know..npa mixed with anything is bound to get some type of reaction...might offset the

soft vibe of chikara
    Last edited by Spiderweb; 09-14-2006 at 03:28 PM.

Stranger

today tried 3 sprays of

chikara 1 each side of my neck and one on my shirt, 3 sparys of liquid trust 1 one each bicep and 1 on chest.

Interacted with a few people today but nothing outta the ordinary. I have a 2 gel packs each of soe and TE im

thinking I may try those out next week but as for coffee tonight i'll stick with the chikara, LT, NPA and hopefully

be able to get some reactions from that. If not can anyone recommend anything for me to try?

Try Liquid Trust standalone on

shirt .. It should work!

Stranger

friday nights plans got

canceled so I stayed home. Saturday I went to a mall packed with gorgeous women and i wore 3 sprays chikara, 3 of

LT, and 3 drops npa smiled said hi to bunch of girls, stood close to them but nothing at all. Later on i went for

coffee with a friend and decided to put on 1/3 pack of SOE did the same thing at coffee house but no hits what so

ever so after an hour there i went to my buddys girlfriends house and another couple was there, i sat nice and close

to both girls but nothing outta the ordinary. So its 2am and im feeling pretty depressed about today =( and to top

it all off my ex called me and she was out with another guy having dinner when she told me she couldnt see me today

since she would be busy studying!

You ODed. Start with small

amounts of single products.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Sorry I should have said in

one of my firsts posts that I tried 1 spray of chikara and when that had no effect I went up to 2 sprays chikara and

1 drop npa. Right now I'm worried that i'll be one of the guys that chikara dosen't work for an also I bought 2

bottles of it.

Should I stick to 1 spray chikara for a week and see if that does anything?

Work with a single product and

keep increasing the dose until you figure out if it works or not. Then go onto another product and do the same

thing. If something had happened yesterday, would you have had any idea which product had generated the response?

That many mones in that high a concentration was too much for the vast majority of people.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thanks belgareth I'm just

anxious for these mones to work as I started a new job in a small office and where im situated is kinda outta the

way from everyone else, once and awhile they come to my office to get things and wanted the mones to make them wanna

come back more often. Me and my ex are drifting further and further away due to her and even though she treated me

like shit our entire relationship shes all i have left pretty much so i dont wanna loose her.

Having been through the ex

routine I can ony advise you to forget her and get on with your life. Not easy but not as hard as it seems when you

are there. There are literally millions of great women out here. Stop lettng your former relationship drag down your

sense of self worth. Get on with your life. Mones aren't going to solve your problem but realizing that there is a

lot more to life and living than your ex is going to do you a world of good. You may even find, like me, that

splitting up was the best thing that could have happened to you..

Thomas Jefferson

Hey, try some Primal

Instinct for Women. It's excellent quality -nol and just the tiniest smidge of copulins - don't worry that it

says it's for women. I promise you it will make people hang out at your desk! If it doesn't, I'll buy it from

you.

Sorry about your girlfriend. ((hugs))

Stranger

I'm trying my best

belgareth. I know it'd be best for me to just sever all ties with my ex but at this point I can't, since we broke

up I feel a hell of alot better and less stressed but at the same time I find myself depressed since I'm a very

physical person and going from getting held and kissed to nothing at all is quite rough on me.

Once I do a few

more weeks of testing then I'll try Primal Instinct for women and possibly xcite wipes since bronzie has had

success with that. Thank you for the hug FTR

Primal Instinct for WOMEN to be

used by GUYS??? Are u serious???

Who is going to hang out at my DESK? U mean the gurls around or all the guys

around???

I can't imagine all guys getting horny around me .... wondering where the copulins coming from ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Real FTR
    Hey, try some Primal Instinct for Women. It's excellent quality -nol and just the

tiniest smidge of copulins - don't worry that it says it's for women. I promise you it will make people hang out

at your desk! If it doesn't, I'll buy it from you.

Sorry about your girlfriend. ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    Primal Instinct for

WOMEN to be used by GUYS??? Are u serious???

Who is going to hang out at my DESK? U mean the gurls around or all

the guys around???

I can't imagine all guys getting horny around me .... wondering where the copulins coming

from ...
    A lot of the "Women's" products can be used by guys. Except for copulins, men and women produce

the same ~mones, just in different amounts and ratios. And no the cops won't be getting the guys horney for you,

you don't "look right" for that to happen.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

I'm starting over today

wore 1 spray chikara so nothing outta the ordinary. Was in my bosses office about 2 feet away from him and no effect

then again he did have a head cold and a bad stuffy nose so maybe that affected it. My other boss was cheery today

when I talked to him for a few mins but hes normally like that. I ordered some gel packs of AE and xcite wipes plus

the free sample of perception and will try those out in a few weeks time.

Last week when I sprayed the chikara I

sprayed overtop of that with liquid trust and I'm wondering now if it changed it chemically and was why it had no

effect on anyone.

You are mostly interested in

women's reactions, right?

Go a few days and watch for reactions from women. If none make it two sprays for a

while and watch. If still no reactions try three then four. Sooner or later you are bound to get some kind of

reactions. Chikara is pretty safe though. My experience seems to show that Chikara wears off in about 4 hours so

keep that in mind.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

I use 1 spray of chik

combined with SOE for good results. I add -none if I want to heat things up.

I now have the opposite problem you

are describing. I had the free time but I now have enough active women in my life that it is starting to cause me

stress. Or it may just be the lastest one added on board last night. I think she is looking for more serious than

I am and I don't want her to get torn up. The rest all know I'm play time guy.

Anyway-- I've read more than

one post that talked about using Chik working better with other products. SOE + Chik + a small amount of -none =

the bomb for me. I feel upbeat, everyone smiles at me. At the end, I just feel tired without a crash. I think I

may crash from -none.

Stranger

how old are you maxo-texas?

and how much SOE do you apply and where?

Phero Enthusiast

I'm 46 and 6'5, 252 pounds.

I'd say I am an "8".

I apply 6" back of neck, 3-4" on each wrist. For a while I was putting a small strip on

my chest but now I use that for -none. I was observing that when I wore -none there, some women seemed to want to

just smell my chest almost in a daze. They would open the top button and just zone out.

SoE smells like dirty

socks when I apply it to my chin line.

Try Chikara + A314 .

It does

wonders for me.

A314 gives the attention grabbing/respect/mature/confident VIBE to yourself and to others

around you.

Chikara adds the fun/sexy aspect without giving u too much =none that u come across as a WWF

wrestler.

I used to OD on Chikara with 4-6 sprays and I gave up on it, as I thought it didn't work. But

overspray Chikara and you'll find that it negates all effects as if you've got no mones on. It's a soft product

, yes. And it has a little none in it, yes. However, there's other mones in Chikara that really blank everything

else out if you OD . You won't be OD'ing on the none in chikara, but you'll OD on the other stuff.

So

this is my dosage for clubs. I haven't seen anyone use this combo yet, so I urge you guys to try it, as it is

consistent as hell for me.

1-2 drops A314 to front of neck and back.

1 spray to left & 1 spray to the

right of neck. Half spritz at the back of neck ( chikara ).

Optional:

This combo doesn't give u the

friendly vibe but it's attractive and it will grab attention. So you'll have to approach girls yourself and come

across friendly. They'll be very receptive to you due to the A314 in there. But if you aren't a naturally outgoing

person, and u're a bit on the shy or lone-wolf side, add a bit of SOE to your WRISTS. Don't put too much on or

you'll come across as a bit too soft. Tension builds sexual attraction. You don't want to lose that aspect of what

Chikara is doing. Just maybe a 1 inch stripe on each wrist will do.

I don't use SOE here, as I have another

androstenol product , but even then, I hardly use it too. I enjoy approaching girls so it's not a big issue for

me.

I hope this helps. PM me if I can be of assistance.

Regards,

NFS

Stranger

thnx nfs and maxo-texas and

everyone else.

once i gather enough money up and pay off my bills i'll buy some a314 and test that combo out.

today I tried 1 spray of chikara on each shoulder, 1 drop of npa smeared down my chest in a line, and half a

spray chikara covering it. I wasnt in much contact with others today but it had a huge effect on me, I was super

hyper from about 8am-12pm and was pretty confident and carefree and I know it must have been the mones since I was

feeling pretty crappy when I woke up.

I'll keep testing and in the future i'll post any hits I come across

this way I wont clutter up the board talking about my unsuccessful atempts

Hey man.

Don't use Chikara as a

cover. It's too weak for that ( light and powdery )..and it's got no longevity in terms of scent.

And u're

adding more pheros when u use it as cover. Keep it to 2 sprays for a while.. maybe a week. Get a good cologne that

smells attractive to women, and that has longevity ( ie Issey Miyake or Gucci Envy ) and spray 2 times over the area

u spread your NPA.

It's very very easy to OD on Chikara. It's not a -none OD like i said. It's a " something

else " OD. And once u OD with chikara, it won't have the same push-away effect as NPA, instead ..you won't see

any reactions from anyone. It flat-out negates everything . I don't know why but it just is.

Magic dose on most

people here at the forum is usually 1 - 2 sprays. Don't be worried that people won't be able to smell chikara on 1

or 2 sprays, ... they will.

Stranger

thank you nfs

I'll

stick to 1 spray chikara each shoulder and i'll cover the npa with my axe phoenix deodorant stick until the cologne

I ordered comes (op juice).

use your deo stick? heheh

Ok be

careful bout the NPA stink then. Let us know how u go

Journeyman

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a new

member but was observing the forum discussion lately. I'm 41 yrs old living in Malaysia. My first phero was the

Pherlure. Tried it but didn't notice any reaction from women around me. But I'm not saying that Pherlure doesn't

work bcoz I believe on the factors such as body chemistry,age,social background etc can have effects on the results.

Few days ago I purchase the Lure For Him from Singapore. At the same time a 21 yr old girl who walk out from my room

6 mths ago after a quarrel asked whether she can come back to stay with me and I welcome her back. So I thought this

is a good opportunity for me to see any results. I put on Lure F.Him 1 dab each on my neck. The girl who is in

nature was a very quiet type was very talcative and we talked till tomorrow morning for two nights until I had to

call my boss and told him that I wud like to take a leave due to my car brokedown. Of course I had to find a reason

to tell my boss bcoz this girl didn't stop chatting and telling me her stories. You might be wondering do we only

chat or do something else but believe me we only chat bcoz this girl see me as her brother. I read that the a-nol

which contained in Lure induce conversations but I do not know for sure. She told me that she felt relax with me and

I have changed a lot. (This is bcoz 6 mths ago we quarrelled all the time). Is this a pheromone effect or not? Could

someone comment on this? I wud like to mix Pherlure with Lure F.Him. Can someone out there advice me on the ratio or

on anything regarding this. Your advice/efforts are highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Shah,
    MALAYSIA.
    Last edited by Mohammad Shah; 09-20-2006 at 01:56 AM. Reason: left a word out

Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure

before as well,.. it has a very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong, but I kinda like it

myself. I really feel relaxed when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely reacting to the nol.

But if u want things to get sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start flirting with her and being

the more aggressive male , or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body somewhere.

So I would

advise you, to get some chikara or some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there and it's not too strong

for asian girls. I'm asian myself so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian girls. Most of them

don't react well to it. Apply a very small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough ( along with your Lure

).

NFS

How abt AE for the Asian gurls?

have u tried this and got any response?

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure before as well,.. it has a

very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong, but I kinda like it myself. I really feel relaxed

when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely reacting to the nol. But if u want things to get

sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start flirting with her and being the more aggressive male ,

or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body somewhere.

So I would advise you, to get some chikara or

some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there and it's not too strong for asian girls. I'm asian myself

so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian girls. Most of them don't react well to it. Apply a very

small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough ( along with your Lure ).

NFS

Phero Pro

I'll tell you, Lure was a big

surprise for me on how well it worked. Good stuff in my opinion. I did not care for the scent of Lure, so that was a

downside for me. However, I used to mix it with a couple of body lotions from Bath and Body and used it in

conjuction with the Edge and bammo, the you smell good and other things became more frequent.

I
    had a

bottle of Pherlure and had it reversed engineered by a friend of mine who's an assistant Chemistry Prof at the

local Uni. I'm not going to get too detailed because of possible legal ramifications for Bruce, but it is basically

scented water. One of the bigger Pheromone scams in my opinion. And as far as its fragrance, to me it smelled like

of of those Dollar Store knockoff fragrances.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Hi Shah,

Ok. I've used Lure before as well,.. it has a very very low concentration of NOL in it. It smells damn strong,

but I kinda like it myself. I really feel relaxed when I apply it on myself.

I think yer girl is definitely

reacting to the nol. But if u want things to get sexual beyond this point, you're either gonna have to start

flirting with her and being the more aggressive male , or you'll have to get some androstenone on your body

somewhere.

So I would advise you, to get some chikara or some TE ( the edge ), as these have some none in there

and it's not too strong for asian girls. I'm asian myself so trust me on this one. Don't go for the NPA for msian

girls. Most of them don't react well to it. Apply a very small amount of chikara or TE and that'll be enough (

along with your Lure ).

NFS
    Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have

adviced. Since our relation was based on trust, (she was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have

to take a 'slow approch' on her if you know what I mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much.

Hope that the TE or Chikara will give me some good results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah.

Phero Enthusiast

I use unscented chik to

blend.

I use Sandlewood as the scent.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information