Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Results so far

Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well nothing much to report

no unusual reactions from people, its hard to tell with everyone in my office sine their all very outgoing and

friendly but hopefully i'll be seeing my ex this friday and will test out her reactions to me and since we'll be

spending at least 20 mins in my car she'll be forced to smell the mones lol. I'll report back then, oh and the

deodorant stick seemed to do the trick least I hope so since I can't smell mones in the npa no one told me I

smelled so guessing its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shah
    Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have adviced. Since our relation was based on trust, (she

was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have to take a 'slow approch' on her if you know what I

mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much. Hope that the TE or Chikara will give me some good

results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah.
    Shah,
    What sorta results are you looking for specifically?

Because you should never depend on mones to make people fall for you. It doesn't work to that extent. it creates

sexual lust or grabs attention at the most. Think of it this way, pheromones will get u 1/4 of the way, and the rest

of the journey is up to you. Nothing beats confidence and a fun personality when it comes to women.

It works the

best when you use it on people who have never met you before. But if you use it on your friends, it won't do very

much because they already have a preconception of you ( ie they already know what kinda character u are ).

Pheromones do great with first impressions though!

With AE, it does work to a certain extent but it's

very unstable ( for me anyway ). When it DOES work sometimes, the effects are weak. I don't like it very much but

some others here have reported good results to it.

I mainly used AE on asian girls ( japanese, korean, SE asian

chinese girls ). I hope that answered your question.

Regards,

NFS

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Shah,
    What

sorta results are you looking for specifically? Because you should never depend on mones to make people fall for

you. It doesn't work to that extent. it creates sexual lust or grabs attention at the most. Think of it this way,

pheromones will get u 1/4 of the way, and the rest of the journey is up to you. Nothing beats confidence and a fun

personality when it comes to women.

It works the best when you use it on people who have never met you before.

But if you use it on your friends, it won't do very much because they already have a preconception of you ( ie they

already know what kinda character u are ). Pheromones do great with first impressions though!

With AE,

it does work to a certain extent but it's very unstable ( for me anyway ). When it DOES work sometimes, the effects

are weak. I don't like it very much but some others here have reported good results to it.

I mainly used AE on

asian girls ( japanese, korean, SE asian chinese girls ). I hope that answered your question.

Regards,

NFS
    Dear NFS,

I got your message. Thanks.

Shah.

You're welcome Shah. Are you from

KL or some other part of msia?

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    You're welcome

Shah. Are you from KL or some other part of msia?
    Dear NFS and all members,

Thanks to you all. I'm

sorry I didn't introduce myself properly before posting. I work in a Company in Port Klang, Malaysia as a Planner

cum Estimator. Our job is to protect all United States Navy vessels which visit all ports in The South East Asia

region as well as providing other necessary services required by the US Navy vessels. Just now 2 of the US vessels

left Port Klang after a 6 day visit. The job is surely a hectic one but I will find time to check on the Forum

discussions from time to time. I found this forum really interesting not only bcoz of the Pheromones but bcoz of the

people trying to help each other's 'problem' regardless of races,religions,cultures or boundaries. I'm a Muslim,

was married once, have 2 cute daughters which at the moment are staying with their mother.
    Again I wud like to

thank everybody for welcoming me aboard. May God bless us all.

Mohammad Shah,
    Port Klang, Malaysia.

Phero Enthusiast

You may not be seeing some

reactions. I wasn't and I was out with one of my girlfriends and she commented on a DIHL that I had missed.

Maxo,

Just wondering, did your "

girlfriend " have any reactions to your mones, or did she tell you that you seemed different or anything?

NFS

Stranger

well last friday I saw my

ex and nothing outta the ordinary happened was wearing 2 sprays chikara and 2 dabs npa. Its kinda depressing I'm

not seeing any results yet. Saturday I went to a mall with my buddy and wore the same mix, there was tons of girls

that day and I sat by a few of them or stood close smiled said hi but nothing . This week I may see my ex again

then I can test out some xcite wipes and maybe TE, I have TE gel packs how much should I try of that? I also have AE

gel packs that I can test out later. What combos do you think I should be trying? List of all my mones: Chikara,

npa, AE gel, SOE gel, xcite wipes, preception gel, TE gel.

thanks

Phero Pro

a Planner

cum Estimator..
    Interesting job title...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Took her in hmmm

Hi NFS!

Thanks a lot. I think I'm just going to do as what you have adviced. Since our

relation was based on trust, (she was a runaway girl, brought her home and cared for her) I have to take a 'slow

approch' on her if you know what I mean. But please don't get me wrong, I like her very much. Hope that the TE or

Chikara will give me some good results.

Thanks again, Sir!

Shah.
    I hope this girl isnt playing on

your sympathy and also playing you for a sucker, like use you and take off when it is convenient for her. Im just

thinking aloud about the cunning and sweet talk of the female species.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by crippledhobo
    well

last friday I saw my ex and nothing outta the ordinary happened was wearing 2 sprays chikara and 2 dabs npa. Its

kinda depressing I'm not seeing any results yet. Saturday I went to a mall with my buddy and wore the same mix,

there was tons of girls that day and I sat by a few of them or stood close smiled said hi but nothing . This

week I may see my ex again then I can test out some xcite wipes and maybe TE, I have TE gel packs how much should I

try of that? I also have AE gel packs that I can test out later. What combos do you think I should be trying? List

of all my mones: Chikara, npa, AE gel, SOE gel, xcite wipes, preception gel, TE gel.

thanks

Wow!! With all those mones in your collection, it's like you have the infantry, calvary and the artillery with

you! I can't imagine how many "casualties" will be! Ha! Ha!

Shah

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I hope

this girl isnt playing on your sympathy and also playing you for a sucker, like use you and take off when it is

convenient for her. Im just thinking aloud about the cunning and sweet talk of the female species.

You're absolutely right Terry, I've came across this kind of situation many times. Sometimes when you sincerely

wanted to help someone, at last you realized that you being used/abused. I guess it's part & parcel of life. But

Terry, I'm not a saint. Sometimes when I helped any runaways or abandon girls, I admit that I do have 'hidden

agendas'.I don't feel proud of that! I'm just a normal human being with lots of weakness. But usually, when I

meet them, they will be in worst condition e.g. hungry, sick, broke & without shelter. So without any hesitation,

I'll bring them home. The rest I leave it to destiny.

Have a nice day.

Mohammad Shah.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Interesting

job title...
    Hi! Nice to hear from you again, Sir.

Shah.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Very Fair indeed

You're absolutely right Terry, I've came across this kind of situation many times. Sometimes

when you sincerely wanted to help someone, at last you realized that you being used/abused. I guess it's part &

parcel of life. But Terry, I'm not a saint. Sometimes when I helped any runaways or abandon girls, I admit that I

do have 'hidden agendas'.I don't feel proud of that! I'm just a normal human being with lots of weakness. But

usually, when I meet them, they will be in worst condition e.g. hungry, sick, broke & without shelter. So without

any hesitation, I'll bring them home. The rest I leave it to destiny.

Have a nice day.

Mohammad

Shah.
    I think if i bought a run away lass home i would have some hidden agenda as well,

But considering all things that abound nowdays i would have to be very carefull if i was tempted to start a phsyical

relationship as i would not want more than i bargained for. Nevertheless you are also doing an honourable service

which is next to Godliness, and all the best with your pheromone experementation. terry

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I think if i bought a run away lass home i would have some hidden agenda

as well, But considering all things that abound nowdays i would have to be very carefull if i was tempted to start a

phsyical relationship as i would not want more than i bargained for. Nevertheless you are also doing an honourable

service which is next to Godliness, and all the best with your pheromone experementation. terry

Thanks Terry,

The pheromone experiments are going on fine...also need to have various types of mones to see

the 'impact'. I'm curious on this brand "PURE INSTINCT" (comes in a small blue bottle). Read

somewhere that it contained a-none, Some websites which sell this stuff claim that it contained 3 types of

pheromones but I'm quite skeptical bcoz the price is relatively cheap. The bottle itself does not state anything.

Kind of mystery huh! Anyone out there ever tried this stuff?

Anyway Terry, thanks again. God bless you always.

Shah.

Stranger

Ok I'm back and pretty

frustrated. I've tried Chikara, NPA, TE gel, SOE gel, AE gel, Xcite wipes, LT, Perception gel each individually and

working my way up in doses and in combo with each other and I'm still getting no hits what so ever

just sucks that I've spent over $200 and I'm getting no results. Can anyone help me out here?

Phero Enthusiast

Got the basics

going?

Sharp clothes (not ratty)?
    Clean body?
    Clean teeth?
    A smile?

Flirting with everyone- not just "your

one and only"?

Stranger

Yeah basics are covered,

Shower in morning, bath at night, hair combed and styled, shaved face, nice clothes. At this point i'm hoping for

at least some kind of reaction

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by crippledhobo
    Ok

I'm back and pretty frustrated. I've tried Chikara, NPA, TE gel, SOE gel, AE gel, Xcite wipes, LT, Perception gel

each individually and working my way up in doses and in combo with each other and I'm still getting no hits what so

ever

just sucks that I've spent over $200 and I'm getting no results. Can anyone help me out

here?
    Dear Friend,

I do understand how you feel but sometimes things don't happen as what we

wanted. There's nothing guaranteed in our lifes, so does the pheromones. Efforts, persistence and patience are

essential in everything. I was disappointed too when I first bought pheromone but I'm not going to quit yet. My

advice is don't put too much hope on the pheromones that it will work like a magic. Just use it and tell yourself

that you are doing an experiment. This way you won't feel so bad if you fail. Thomas Alva Edison failed 1000 times

to invent the incandescent lamp. When he was asked why he failed so many times in his effort, he answered "I didn't

fail, I only found out 1000 ways which did not work".

Have a nice day, God bless you.

Mohammad Shah.

Stranger

Thanks Shah I'll

definately keep trying as I know everyones body is different and I just have to find the right combo for mine, I

just hope I find out soon

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    I had a bottle of

Pherlure and had it reversed engineered by a friend of mine who's an assistant Chemistry Prof at the local Uni.

I'm not going to get too detailed because of possible legal ramifications for Bruce, but it is basically scented

water. One of the bigger Pheromone scams in my opinion. And as far as its fragrance, to me it smelled like of of

those Dollar Store knockoff fragrances.
    Pherlure is a total fake. Before finding this site and some

other reputable ones I found them.

Then when I researched it more I found a site that shows why they're

completely fake. Check it out: Pherlure Information.

They don't have a real ingredient and the evidence that it works was made up by them. It's a real scam.

Phero Pro

Nice find Jack. Yes, Pherlure was a

definite scam. There were a couple of nut jobs around here awhile ago promoting the hell out of it. Thank goodness,

they are taking a dump all over some other place now.

I also came to find out that, the BDC boys were also

frauds, as is their product. The pheromone world is most definetly filled with slime bags, so as always buyer

beware.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hat
    Pherlure

is a total fake. Before finding this site and some other reputable ones I found them.

Then when I researched it

more I found a site that shows why they're completely fake. Check it out:

Pherlure Information.

They don't have a real ingredient

and the evidence that it works was made up by them. It's a real scam.
    Why didn't you write this

earlier!? (just joking). Actually, I bought Pherlure with 100% confidence! But I notice besides it's nice smell, it

does NOTHING! Sending it back from Malaysia is costly so I kept it for mixing purpose.

Shah

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Nice find

Jack. Yes, Pherlure was a definite scam. There were a couple of nut jobs around here awhile ago promoting the hell

out of it. Thank goodness, they are taking a dump all over some other place now.

I also came to find out that,

the BDC boys were also frauds, as is their product. The pheromone world is most definetly filled with slime bags, so

as always buyer beware.
    Now you've piqued my curiosity Tongue. Where did you hear that BDC concepts was

fraudulent? I couldn't find anything about it on the forums or on google. The only evidence I have found that would

seem to suggest this is that many users found Perception to be ineffective as a Pheromone product, although it was

pretty much acknowledge that it was useful as a scent extender, and many users also did report hits from both the

Gelpacks and the cologne (though I believe the scented product received more acclaim than the Gelpacks). However,

this would make sense if the Gelpacks do in fact contain just a low amount of pheromones in the stated ratio 1:2:1.

This has been suggested elsewhere on the phorum.

Anyway, I'd be really interested in hearing what you know on

this matter, since I'm still trying to decide on ordering Perception.
    Last edited by live4themusic; 10-04-2006 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Improper spelling makes me feel like an ass.

Phero Pro

I have come to know some people in

the Pheromone research biz. I get some privy info. Unfortunately, since I don't own a Pheromone forum, I don't

feel at liberty to reveal things that are disclosed to me in confidence. I think if anyone here really puts forth

an effort, they can see things in the Pheromone realm a bit more clearly. (And I'm not talking about anyone that

runs a pheromone site.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information