Close

Thread: SOE STOCKING !

Phero Enthusiast

Default SOE STOCKING !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce,

I am thinking of stocking SOE before the price goes up, please let us know ahead of time when the promotion will end. I am seriously looking into this.

Travis

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: SOE STOCKING !

Bruce,

If I purchase SOE by case 1. how many bottles are there in a case? 2. Will I get a price break? 3. How are we going to deal with the shipping cost? 4. Do you accept a 30 days credit?

Travis

Phero Enthusiast

I mean 30 days terms?

Hey Travis,
    I\'m planning to place my next order when Bruce anounces his \"free samples of mystery pheromone\" offer.
    Could you wait until then before buying out his whole stock? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hi,
    If you want to buy a quantity, you don\'t have to worry about the sale price changing. You can always get a pretty hefty discount anytime.
    20 bottles you could get for half price
    100 bottles you could get for about $16./bottle. We don\'t really have any \"case\" price as such.
    Now the terms is another thing altogether. That is something full-on companies ask you for after they have been doing business with you for a while. I am just starting to get them myself from some suppliers. Many I have to pay in advance; some even wait until my check clears!
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like this thing is really taking off and it seems to be concentrated and being led in australia for some strange reason probably publicity. Etc Etc and my work in showing the product to work first and letting word of mouth and the need to compete follow etc etc, everyone wants to be top of the pack that is where self interest can be used to ones advantage by allowing instincts to rule first and logic later as it always has with the human race especially when it comes to the need to reproduce and have sex etc etc.

The reason for crime (sexual urges of course and nothing more)

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Bruce,

How about 50 bottles? I\'d like to know the shipping cost too. I\'ll be sending \"HALF PAYMENT\" first week of the month (Feb) and the other half at the end of the month. You don\'t need to send the products without the second payment.

Travis

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Bruce,

50 bottles is just a start up I might go more.

Travis

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce,

If we knock-off labeling (no label)will there be a difference in pricing?

Do you want me to open LC (Letter of Credit) to the Bank for payments?

Travis

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce,

Lets do it this way. Set me aside 100 bottles and ship it out first week of March. I will open a Letter of Credit against you or whoever you want. My bank is Bank of America, I\'ll talk to the bank and ask for details regarding L.C. Or, if you have any suggestion I\'ll be glad to hear it.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**

So, travis, why are you stocking up on SOE?!

Is this all for yourself? :-).

Travis,
    Of course I\'m always happy to sell a lot, but unless you are going to resell, I don\'t think you want to stock up so much. Nobody is really sure what the shelf-life of these products is. It could be a long time, but we might find out that there is some loss of power a couple of years down the road. Creating a no-label batch (or custom labels of some sort) would entail an entire run (minimum 1,000 bottles).
    On the payment issue, I guess if you committed to a certain number of bottles, you could pay the rate for that amount and get that portion of the bottles that you pay for. A little bit of a pain in the neck, but something could be worked out. Once again though, personally I don\'t think you need to do anything radical at the moment unless you want to resell the stuff. We are not going to run out and there are always deals to be had for small quantities like 10 or 20 bottles. No big rush worth putting yourself into debt over.
    Bruce

That\'s one of the things I like about Bruce. Here he has the chance to sell lots of product, yet he counsels Travis to go easy on the purchase.

For all concerned, SOE is not a short term project either for Bruce or for me. It\'s taken me too long to \"go commercial\" and I have too much professionally invested (i.e., my reputation) to go in and out of the market with any product. SOE is here to stay, and we can trust Bruce to keep the price reasonable and affordable--regardless of its success.

**DONOTDELETE**

Have to agree w/ James, bruce. Your an awesome person and business man. You can tell all that yoga and meditation really work. Oh and Bruce if you are really into the whole meditation thing you have to visit www.centerpointe.com . They sell audio tapes of cd\'s w/ binaural frequencies (i think [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) and what it does it that it lowers the brain frequency from waking(beta), to focused (alpha), to sleeping (theta), and finally to deep sleep or deep yogi meditation wave -delta.
    It really works. The technology was discovered in the 1970\'s by neurologists. I have gone through leaps and bounds of emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual growth.
    Everyone should check it out.
    PEACE [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Dalesalsa,

I disagree with you, Centerpointe is a ripoff,it is absolutely expensive and there are other technologies that work better. Try www.bwgen. Its forum is very good.
    I am Sorry, I know this is not related to mones.

Thanks for the compliments and for the tips on meditation websites. I like stuff like that. I have quite a collection of machines and tapes already. I\'ll check them out. Is that missing part on the end of the last one \"com\"?
    Thanks,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce,

Thanks for the advice, I have no plans of reselling the product, I was thinking of keeping and using it until I run out.

But anyway I am still going to buy in a quantity order maybe twenty five bottles. Let me know how should I be paying out the door.

Travis

Hi Travis,
    You can pay by money order. As long as it is 20 bottles or more, the cost is $25./bottle.
    See: http://love-scent.com/mailorder.html
    You can print out that form and mail it in. If you are in the US, we\'ll pay the shipping for you this time. Write me at:
    bruce@love-scent.com
    for any other details you need. This is getting off the \"pheromone questions\" topic pretty far.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,
    Yes, it is www.bwgen.com.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, how long should 25 bottles last? According to Scientist\'s 0.02 mg pheromone dose, almost 20 years!

Travis, is SOE that much better than anything you\'ve tried (what have you tried?)?!

Another reason not to stock up... Even if SOE is best now, something better may come in the near future!

Phero Enthusiast

Truth,

Personally yes. So far I tried PI scented and unscented, Adrostenone, Stone Lab product, Love is in the Air, Arise, Realm for men and women and many more. These are only the products that I can remember. I have been using pheromone couple of years ago.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**

Good to hear yes there is lots of good products on the market though and a lot work most of the good ones here though.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm... And SOE beats all others hands down?! Wow... I\'d be interested in a run through of your short opinions on each of those products, travis, since you tried almost all.

Thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

bah you just want to try a REALLY big OD dont you [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Wonder what woud happen if you dumped that lot into a building air con unit, hell let alone in a girls school or something! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

A girls locker room, mmm interesting for all you school types out there. I started using pheromones (attraction) one week after i left school i didnt quite get onto this stuff in time but it could have been really interesting if i had of had it for my formal anyhows having fun and have some old school friends come into contact and the responses have been interesting .

Thread Information