I have an event coming up very shortly, where I reckon some Pheromone will come in handy.

I don\'t have long, and was looking for a supply in my home country - Australia, for this event, as I can\'t wait for the shipping from elsewhere.

A guy is selling this stuff -

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1324364609 (both on ebay, and out of it)

I sent him an email asking him a few questions - What is it, how can you say 2ml lasts for 6 months.

His Response
---
Hi Ben

Thanks for your Question ,
second question first :
Yes we are amazed as well !! , using it by the directions in the box , dapping a bit from the end of the bottle , on to your finger , ( its an oil ) then applying under your arm , once a day , 2 ml\'s can last up to 6 months . it is pure oils , so you do not use much ,

second question : This product does not contain any pheromones , no animal products . It is a pheromone .. It is a secret recipe of pure vegetable oils , Different for Men and Women . and combined with your own pheromones , create the desired effect . The effect is also better after daily use . this stuff works . and last forever . Sorry even I don\'t know the recipe ..

Thanks again for the feed back . John ----
----

Is this bullshit ? And if it is, why are they selling shit stuff in 2mls. If they can make it for nothing, why not sell it in 1oz, and make it look decent ?

I can also get \"Lure\" and \"Yes\" in Aus. Are these decent ?

I appreciate your help, as I am a newbie to this \"magic potion\" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks In Advance

Ben