Close

Default Snakes On A Plane

visit-red-300x50PNG
    this is first & only

movie i hv heared pheromone reference at 2 or 3 places when snakes were provoked by some knid of pheromone on a

plane, the movie is crepe though.

Quote Originally Posted by gklite
    this is first &

only movie i hv heared pheromone reference at 2 or 3 places when snakes were provoked by some knid of pheromone on a

plane, the movie is crepe though.
    Yeah like I said it will be a household word in a few years.I cringed more

when I heard the word "pheromone" than seeing the snakes because it's going to cause more curiousity.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    Yeah like I said

it will be a household word in a few years.I cringed more when I heard the word "pheromone" than seeing the snakes

because it's going to cause more curiousity.
    I felt the same exact way.

Pheromones becoming well known

doesn't worry me at all. There is no pheromone magic bullet and the general public doesn't have the attention span

to play around with mones enough to get it right. It takes too much time, effort and thought for the average person.

They might become a fad for a year or two but people will quickly grow bored with the amount of effort and the lack

of easy results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, but you've gotta

consider that once the general public is aware that pheromones do have some effect on humans, there are gonna be

plenty of people raging about the dangers of pheromone usage until the government steps in and bans them from

production or sale. I know the human body produces them naturally but that's no argument.. after all, DMT is

illegal and that's produced by our body as well

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Yeah, but

you've gotta consider that once the general public is aware that pheromones do have some effect on humans, there

are gonna be plenty of people raging about the dangers of pheromone usage until the government steps in and bans

them from production or sale. I know the human body produces them naturally but that's no argument.. after all, DMT

is illegal and that's produced by our body as well
    We'll see. I've been hearing that for a while.

To date, the ones panicing about regulation are making a lot more noise than the ones trying to control pheromones.

I'll worry about that when there is something more to worry about.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    Yeah,

but you've gotta consider that once the general public is aware that pheromones do have some effect on humans,

there are gonna be plenty of people raging about the dangers of pheromone usage until the government steps in and

bans them from production or sale. I know the human body produces them naturally but that's no argument.. after

all, DMT is illegal and that's produced by our body as well
    Picture it.Beside the "No cell phones"

,"No smoking"signs will be "No Mones".In time we mone users would have to move to countries that have no technology

but there has to be hot chicks in those places too.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Pheromones

becoming well known doesn't worry me at all. There is no pheromone magic bullet and the general public doesn't

have the attention span to play around with mones enough to get it right. It takes too much time, effort and thought

for the average person. They might become a fad for a year or two but people will quickly grow bored with the amount

of effort and the lack of easy results.
    I agree, people are lazy, in the sense, that, if the cannot

see an absolut effect something is creating, like say alcohol or eating a ice cream, they will deem it useless and

will not bother. People, dont have patience, at least with things like pheromones, even we guys here, have a very

difficult time interpreting thier effects, imagine someone that has no patience and just wants a magic potion that

will get them instantly laid. Well that is most people want. And they will not find it in pheromones. That is why

they will never become popular, unless some super pheromone is manufactured that creates an effect of absolut

attraction, then it would be deemed ilegal, an infringement on our civil rights and freedom. So I guess, the

pheromones in existence today, are not so bad after all......we know they work, even subtly, we gain an edge, most

people dont.

Phero Pro

Just to add, a super pheromone

product was developed, it had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, and it still didnt take off as a success.

The company shut down. Although this product was the best, relatively compared to other products on the market,

consumers still wanted to get laid and have thier leg humped when they applied it, ofcourse that didnt happen, as

pheromones work very elusively, so the product died.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Just to add, a super

pheromone product was developed, it had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, and it still didnt take off as a

success. The company shut down. Although this product was the best, relatively compared to other products on the

market, consumers still wanted to get laid and have thier leg humped when they applied it, ofcourse that didnt

happen, as pheromones work very elusively, so the product died.
    Which

company?

JVK

Default "No scents is good sense" Toronto school

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...nment/Ontario/

They didn't even get the chance to ban pheromone-enhanced fragrance products. I guess it's a good idea to have

unscented SoE, just in case.

JVK

Phero Enthusiast

I'm not using phermones to

get laid since I already had that.

I use phermones to turn up the likability and flirting (up they work). I use

them to be alpha at work (yup- it's working).

As a side effect, it turned out that it drove my main lady

frantic. I don't think she knows how lucky she is that she reacts so strongly to mones. I honest to god envy her

a bit.

As another side effect, the more successful the mones make me, the less I seem to need them.

LT

affected me some but not as much as -none affects her (makes sense- I've spent hours down in the sacred garden in

the past- so perhaps I was doing the copulin high thing all along).

If they were to make mones illegal it would

just make it difficult to obtain them. Heck- you can buy just about anything over the internet from europe these

days. There is just too much fedex/ups/postal shipping going on for them to check anything.

One of the more "on

the edge but still legal to own but not sell " things is Absinthe- which i recommend neat with dark chocolate. I

think it is repulsive prepared with water as they recommend.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    Which

company?

JVK
    Kiotech - the mother ship of pheromone companies

that had great quirky scientists and millions of dollars at their disposal to develop their .mones. They even had

the Dr Spok of the pheromone world, reclusive/elusive Dr Dodd!

The company developed a fantastic pheromone

formula that I worship, allot of marketing outlay, yet again the product did not take off into the mainstream where

it was intended to go...why? People would rather drink allot of beer instead at a bar then meticulously apply

pheromones to pick up a chick... just my opinion....

jvkohl, dont get me wrong, your product is great, but I

think you could do with a different market approach, your product deserves better, you should demand it! but then

again, ive been buying it for years, so i really cannot critique..

Kiotech - the mother

ship of pheromone companies that had great quirky scientists and millions of dollars at their disposal to develop

their .mones. They even had the Dr Spok of the pheromone world, reclusive/elusive Dr Dodd!

The company

developed a fantastic pheromone formula that I worship, allot of marketing outlay, yet again the product did not

take off into the mainstream where it was intended to go...why? People would rather drink allot of beer instead at a

bar then meticulously apply pheromones to pick up a chick... just my opinion....
    The complaint that I

heard echoed from many in Great Britain and Europe is that the marketing of pheromones was typically "sleazy."

Though I doubt this would be the case for Kiotech, they might have sufferred due to the marketing tactics of others.

Also, George Dodd hasn't published anything indexed on Medline since 1996. He may have retired. No way to be sure,

since as you indicate he has always been reclusive/elusive. But researchers must stay current, and publish (or at

least present findings) more than once every ten years.

jvkohl, dont get me wrong, your

product is great, but I think you could do with a different market approach, your product deserves better, you

should demand it! but then again, ive been buying it for years, so i really cannot critique..
    I agree

that a different/better marketing approach is required. If I had the time to spend on marketing, I'm sure I could

help. But I've always left that up to others, since I think my time is better spent on staying current with the

research. I also have a "day" job as a clinical laboratory scientist that I enjoy. Never set out to make my fortune

in pheromones, so a little extra income from product sales is better than nothing. There remains the possibility

that at some point in the future, more people will recognize the difference between the SoE product line and other

products, and choose appropriately. But then, that's what marketing is all about. If Kiotech couldn't make it, the

fact may be that all the garbage info/products will continue to suppress the real

story.

JVK

Thread Information