Close

Thread: P10

**DONOTDELETE**

Default P10

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,
    I am new here.
    Has anyone tried P10. I think it does not work for me . I Tried from one to five drops and nothing happened. If it is so concentrate ,Why it does not smell not at all?
    Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: P10

Jorge,

From what I read about P10, it\'s one of the most highly concentrated ready-to-use pheromone product. Check out this web page, it has ALL the info you need.

Even Primal Instinct, one of the strongest products here, is only HALF as strong as P10.
    And even with Primal Instinct, 1 drop is considered the MAXIMUM.
    If you\'re using 5 drops of P10, then you\'re most probably OVER DOSING terribly.

Remember, even if you CAN\'T smell it, it\'s there, and everyone else will subconsciously receive it too. One of the most common mistakes is treating pheromones like a cologne. You DON\'T have to smell it.

See, with Pheromones, more is not necessarily better (quoting from someone here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]). Using more than the recommended dosage will produce a negative effect, especially for guys.
    Everyone will start to either get intimidated by you, or people will find you repulsive. Not good unless you ARE trying to be alone, for a LONG time.

I\'ve never used P10, so I can\'t recommend you the most effective dose.
    But I think you should try cutting down the dose to just 1/2 drop. I\'m almost positive there will be a difference.

Plus, check out other posts, there are a LOT of information here. More than you\'ll ever need. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and remember, even with pheromones it\'s not like women are going to throw themselves at you, so keep your eyes open. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: titaniumoxide ]
    web page

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: titaniumoxide ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well for the smell thing: a lot of people can\'t smell pheromones. But you can develop the ability to smell it. It may take a little while because during your intire life people have told you to put deoderants on because your armpits smell bad, when really they are your natural pheromones. Some pheros smell like cat urine and others like Body Odor.
    The next thing is that since P10 is so concentrated if you put more than one drop, the women may think your a rabid animal and they will stay away from you. This could be a reason, or you really can\'t read the signals. Some smiling, some hair-flicking, or simply getting away from you if your too intimidating.
    Also your attitude matter alot too. If your attitude portrays happiness and fun well you got half the battle won. You then let the pheros work and then you finish it of by talking to her but she won\'t just jump on you?
    Hope this worked
    Adios Sinceramente
    Dale salsa

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey only when those are the desired results actually most of the time i use very small amounts just when i get bored or people start ignoring then i put myself back into the picture gotta keep up ahead of the joneses sometimes right.

**DONOTDELETE**

I use P-10 mostly at work. I\'m in the military and it helps to be the dominant male present. It is very potent. Too potent to use straight up. I\'ve diluted mine down to about 20% strength. I\'m also a fan of the spray. 1 spray on the chest area of my tshirt has been very effective, 2 is the max. At stronger concentrations I\'ve even had difficulty getting adequate service in bars/restaurants. People just seem to avoid me. AE and SOE have both given good results. Regardless of the product, I think the spray provides better dispersal and coverage of the mones.

**DONOTDELETE**

many thanks,
    Sincerely, I don\'t have neither positive nor negative responses from the people (I am working with a lot of women). Before P10 I tried NPA (W)(it smells like armpit but in a odd and pleasant way) to experiment with my friends (married women). I give them some \"mones\" to use with their husbands and they told me they had an unforgettable night, their husbands were excited in inusual ways [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] . I use it to improve relacionships and it works very well, in women and men.
    Anyway, I\'ll continue trying it. Its concentration in mones is 1mg per ml (10mg-10ml)so one drop should be enough.
    Thanks and I am sorry if my english is not very good.

Thread Information