Close

Default 2 Axe Touch Foot Fetishy Hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

typicaly wear cologne on my sandaled feet not such much that a woman would touch or suck em but to intrigue them

(why does he wear cologne on his feet?).At my office when i come by the ladies start all manners of shoe dangling

and pedicures within 30 minutes of me being there even if we are 30 deap in que .No matter what my schedule is early

late or night shift (women can multi task so much better)So my new female superviser invites me over and we have our

one on one meeting . Her papers fall not in front to her but radicaly to the right towards me . She was quick before

i could help her she picked up the papers and all five of her fingers glided over my feet .////I went to see my new

Chirporactor . She seemed to have a fasciantion with my feet even tho i was there for my neck . She would work on my

neck but she would stop and movemy feet a bit and touch them very very delicatley .It felt good but as far as i

could tell no theaputeic value . Infact if her touch would have been slightly lighter it would have been ticklish .

She had her way too young daughter with her who started to imitate her . She said we only tickel daddys feet . I

could easliy tell the daughter and the father were innocuous nonsexual tickling . However something in the timber of

Chripractors voice seemed to be wistful .Like she was remembering a tickling her husband as a form of

foreplay.Afterwards She seemed more nervous about that disclosore of ticling her husbands feet than her daughter

tickling my feet .

I am a foot fetishist and I

gotta try this.You just used AXE and nothing else?

Default Yes thats it

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    I am a foot fetishist and I gotta try this.You just used AXE and nothing else?
    This time

just axe but in the past i have done pure instinct (not primal instinct and neroili violet cassie oilmix ) Just

"BOMB" your feet with enough that they have to look down and get curious .Its okay to go realy heavy on the feet

because there not at eye level .Dont spray anywhere else. Keep your feet clean toe nails short and wear flip flops

Quote Originally Posted by bolounit
    This time

just axe but in the past i have done pure instinct (not primal instinct and neroili violet cassie oilmix ) Just

"BOMB" your feet with enough that they have to look down and get curious .Its okay to go realy heavy on the feet

because there not at eye level .Dont spray anywhere else. Keep your feet clean toe nails short and wear flip flops

I tried it yesterday did everything you said but no touchy hits.I will continue to experiment this would be

good to "weed out" the female foot fetishists because so many of them are in the closet compared to us

guys.

Did your hits happen on the same day?

Default no different day

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    I tried it yesterday did everything you said but no touchy hits.I will continue to experiment

this would be good to "weed out" the female foot fetishists because so many of them are in the closet compared to us

guys.

Did your hits happen on the same day?
    when i get some money again gonna get brucess products . i

go see the Chiropractor Should i do the AXE Touch or something else like kilo or voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by bolounit
    when i get

some money again gonna get brucess products . i go see the Chiropractor Should i do the AXE Touch or something else

like kilo or voodoo
    I would use whatever worked before and look for other hits besides the chiropractor.Its a

chirporactors job to rub all parts of your body even your feet.Your foot is connected to all points of your body so

she rubs them to check for stimuli to other body parts.

I'll try it again tomorrow I want to get as many

experiments as I can before it starts to get cooler.

Thread Information