Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default something more here than meets the eye

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, maybe this post should be in a metaphysical column..LOL..but i have noticed somthing here that

sorta transcends the physical with mones...i have noticed on those times where i am applyed just the right amount of

mones and i am getting hits right and left, that i even get looks and stares from people in their cars, or in stores

behind glass, and there is no way they can smell the mones...yes, some say im carrying myself different or whatever,

but in driving my car and getting looks and hits, how am i doing anything different? its too werid, and i know its

not my imagination...im wondering if mones affect the human aura in some way, making it brighter or somehting at

certain times, or maybe its just an expectation or something that affects others...doesnt happen all the time, but

when it does happen, it freaks me out...im thinking, "how the hell am i getting a hit from a chick in a car?"

Phero Guru

Default none

it's happened to me as

well, hits from women in cars and they can't possibly smell the mones, or can they? Very perplexing but it does

happen.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    "how the hell am i

getting a hit from a chick in a car?"
    'cause you're sooooo cute!

(She probably sees this

cute guy walking down the street, haven't you seen this cute chick walking down the steet and couldn't smell her

perfume??)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Enthusiast

The human aura that is

measurable only extends out a few centimeters from the body- mostly near the extremities. (FYI- you can change your

aura from 'pointy' to 'smooth' by mental concentration and this can be recorded so it is a real thing!).

I

would tend to agree that either you are behaving differently (posture, facial expression, head tilt, body language)

or you are noticing it more when you are on mones (placebo type effect).

it makes me think that the

connection we have with creating our everyday experience may be more than we realize...very strange phenomeon

indeed...

i cant figure out why phil stone wont market that phero eraser...it seems to be there would be one

hell of a market for it...everyone that uses pheros would need one really, cause build up and od's are very common

and a big cause of pheros not working

The way I've explained it to myself

is that it's the air conditioners that allow people in enclosures to smell your pheromones. How do they localize

it?

I don't know. It's a real phenomena. Maybe it is the mones and human beings are just extremely perceptive.

It's those days where your signature is just "on".
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    'cause you're

sooooo cute!
    That's the only explanation I can think of.

Or maybe you walk like John

Travolta in Saturday Night Fever?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    That's the only

explanation I can think of.

Or maybe you walk like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever?

Or he forgot to zip up and his "thingy" was hanging out.
    --Lazarus Long

i cant

figure out why phil stone wont market that phero eraser...it seems to be there would be one hell of a market for

it...everyone that uses pheros would need one really, cause build up and od's are very common and a big cause of

pheros not working
    this may sound stupid but i heard that if you wipe an alcohol swab over the

application point, maybe i mis read but it was something like that, anyway it is supposed to make it go away, well

today i applied a drop of AE on my forearm just for the hell of it and i than wanted to get it off so i used 3

different alcohol swabs and the scent was still there!! Anyway i thought to myself why dont i use vinegar lol and i

put a little bit over the application point and massaged it in, i waited 2 minutes, massaged it in again than i

washed it off with soap and water, the smell was completely gone, no vinegar, no AE, im not sure if the 'mones are

still at work but i do know that it did a better job with the smell than 3 alcohol swabs, just a thought??
    My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
    -Michael Jordan

Or he forgot to zip

up and his "thingy" was hanging out.
    I'll tell ya, that's worked for me!
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by MiChAeL JoRDaN
    Anyway i

thought to myself why dont i use vinegar lol and i put a little bit over the application point and massaged it in, i

waited 2 minutes, massaged it in again than i washed it off with soap and water, the smell was completely gone, no

vinegar, no AE, im not sure if the 'mones are still at work but i do know that it did a better job with the smell

than 3 alcohol swabs, just a thought??
    Vinegar is well known for killing odors. Got a bad bad smell in a

room? Put out an open pie pan of vinegar and the odor will soom be gone. People used to use this trick before

Johnson & Johnson decided people needed sprays or little Oust fans to get rid of odors. Cheaper too!!
    --Lazarus Long

mabey you just have the balls

(confedance) to notice such things, now that you ain't got your head down looking at your feet..

Or he

forgot to zip up and his "thingy" was hanging out.

lol must have been one hell of a thingy for it to

be hanging out of his car window. haha

Okay, maybe this

post should be in a metaphysical column..LOL..but i have noticed somthing here that sorta transcends the physical

with mones...i have noticed on those times where i am applyed just the right amount of mones and i am getting hits

right and left, that i even get looks and stares from people in their cars, or in stores behind glass, and there is

no way they can smell the mones..."
    Probably everyone who has worked with pheromones has noticed this

at some point, and there are various explanations. I noticed this effect so strongly a few times that it caused me

to come to the conclusion that pheromones only worked on the person wearing them and that it somehow modified your

personal expressions (facial, posture etc etc) so much that you become more attractive. Then again it could be

something more esoteric like your "vibes" or something.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

thanks for the post bruce, and

i will try the vinegar trick micheal...i do wish we had a verifiable way of removing daily mones and preventing

buildup..i think its the number one reason taht people give up on them and say they dont work...overdosing..the man

that can solves that problem will prevent many returns of the product! does anyone out there have any scientific way

of knowing that maybe vinegar or any other substance inactivates mones? Jkohl? any science on this my friend?

As

far as the phenomenon on people noticing you with mones on even when no way they could smell them, i also have

noticed that the range of these things is incredible...i have been half across a room from someone in a restaurant,

at least 20 ft, and had DIHL and stares on an od...so those little buggers travel and amazingly compete wtih all

other microscopic scents and get picked up...

Mones are soooo powerful, use with caution..i believe they affect

our personal reality maybe more than we realize...a very powerful tool for our own personal power indeed! Bruce, im

a customer for life, couldnt imagine having to go out into the world without the edge mones give me..LOL

Again,

anyone with any scientific theories about how to remove or inactivate mones?

Phero Guru

Default none

anti-bacterial soap will

remove the mones. Dry cleaning clothes will remove the mones, regular washing leaves some build-up.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

As far as the

phenomenon on people noticing you with mones on even when no way they could smell them, i also have noticed that the

range of these things is incredible...i have been half across a room from someone in a restaurant, at least 20 ft,

and had DIHL and stares on an od...so those little buggers travel and amazingly compete wtih all other microscopic

scents and get picked up...
    I can't believe how people INSIST on attributing the impossible to ~mones.

Don't they ever believe that on occasion someone across a room or in a car might actually think they are

cute without being influenced by ~mones??
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

what do you use spiderweb?

I can't believe

how people INSIST on attributing the impossible to ~mones. Don't they ever believe that on occasion someone across

a room or in a car might actually think they are cute without being influenced by ~mones??

Is it possible that somebody could be attracted without mones? Who'd a thunked?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Is it possible that

somebody could be attracted without mones? Who'd a thunked?
    Sheesh, I can spot a hot little mama

hundreds of feet away in a crowd and automatically start to zero in on her. No way I can sniff her out among the

multitude! I have a better sense of smell than most folks, but humans do have fully functional eyes and

ears.

Perhaps there is something to noob users projecting "I'm da shit" body language due to the placebo

and/or physiological effects of artitifical pheromones. However, I've personally got so used to the "high" of

pheromones I don't notice any effects, negative or positive, on me. I pretty much 'mone up, forget about it and go

about my normal sneaky ways.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

The problem with typing is so

much is lost...like sarcasm. It can be really hard to detect.

You're probably right about the attitude a

newbie projects being the source of the looks. I'm like you in both respects. I can spot a nice looking woman

across a field and used to have no trouble zeroing in on her. My mones go on and I forget about them immediately.

The rest is just me.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Default Some real freaky unexplicable things happened lately

I'm usually not too impressed with claims of the paranormal.... however there have been a

series of things happening around me in the past couple of weeks, one in particualar that was so over the top

psychic I'm not prepared to say anything more about it blew my mind at a particularly deep level.... it appears...

flakey and new age as it sounds, that certain advanced uses of pheromones do activate some poorly understood "psi"

channel of consciousness, call it at a distance awareness or whatever... just outrageously strange communicative

stuff... like massive spontaneous life advancements... no complaints, mind you.... my brain is having a hard time

getting the full implications of this...

Phero Dude

Talking

Hey surf, might be time to give up

the peace pipe... (joke)
    I've had a few paranormal things happen to me as well , spooky stuff. I tried

explaining them to someone once and they though I was taking the piss, so I soon stopped sharing it with certain

people. strange things like the phone ringing and knowing who was on the other end and what the call was about.

electronic things around me going nuts at times for no reason, i could go on but it gets way weirder like the time I

went to go out but heard my grandma say NO and saw a figure in the room. yep stayed at home that night, I don't

argue with dead relatives.

(back on topic now)
    Yes, like some of you I've noticed being checked out by

others that can't possibly have "smelled me" I just think it must be because I'm the man!
    Seriously though, I

managed to get lucky many many times without any extra mones , some girls find me attractive!
    early 40's white male or or

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Maby its all gonna hang out

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    mabey you just have the balls (confedance) to notice such things, now that you ain't got your

head down looking at your feet..

lol must have been one hell of a thingy for it to be hanging out of

his car window. haha
    I cant wait for it all to start hanging out after you have splashed some of that

Masters on with all of its wonderfull fem juices, this is going to be something for the wearer than more than meets

the eye to talk about going of in various different dimensions i know the senses can be projected into into another

dimension even sitting in the car the time and space around you and the distance is completly irrelivent these

mones are affecting certain receptors in the cranial area of the wearer and the power of the mind which is close to

these hitherto unknown recepters is performing at a level that is not usually perceived under normal circumstances

let alone believed possable, but it is so easy and simple to go out there and really live it and believe it and

actually be a part of it , but you really have to let your self be you as if there was no one around to perceive you

and just know that after all of the past plans and strategies and visualisations were just you going through the

motions so dont plan to hard this stuff is a great tool for breaking through the usual barriers and it can so easily

put you right in the drivers seat go about our business with purpose at our own relaxed pace and just believe and be

sure you will gain the appropriate encounter at the right time but the mind has to be slowed down between breaths so

to speak, yes these mones do have a function more profound than is readily accepted or understood, tell me in what

other era has a being had the oppertunity of expanding upon his pheromone capacity at sutch a multiplication as they

are now capable of, and harnessed with an understanding and liberated mind the possabilities are staggeringly

exciting.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    I'm usually not

too impressed with claims of the paranormal.... however there have been a series of things happening around me in

the past couple of weeks, one in particualar that was so over the top psychic I'm not prepared to say anything more

about it blew my mind at a particularly deep level.... it appears... flakey and new age as it sounds, that certain

advanced uses of pheromones do activate some poorly understood "psi" channel of consciousness, call it at a distance

awareness or whatever... just outrageously strange communicative stuff... like massive spontaneous life

advancements... no complaints, mind you.... my brain is having a hard time getting the full implications of

this...
    T'was this all happening with a certain mone or mix, Surf, or are you saying that since day one

of using mones ... you've become an official member of the 4400?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Default It seems, so far, to happen with the beta forms of some exotics

I'm flat out baffled.... I'm unclear but it does look like certain mones open this

channel more efficiently... at times things can be too outrageous.... the left brain or the analytic self says no

freaking way and the right brain says ok whatever I guess we can process this thought..... looks like the old

cerebrum is hard wired for more functions that they explained in the owners manual....

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    anti-bacterial

soap will remove the mones. Dry cleaning clothes will remove the mones, regular washing leaves some

build-up.
    A twenty minute session, followed immediately by a hard scrub down in the shower, works for

me.

This is kind of gross, but if you rub your application points while in the sauna, you can lift all the crap

out of your pores.

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    I'm flat out

baffled.... I'm unclear but it does look like certain mones open this channel more efficiently... at times things

can be too outrageous.... the left brain or the analytic self says no freaking way and the right brain says ok

whatever I guess we can process this thought..... looks like the old cerebrum is hard wired for more functions that

they explained in the owners manual....
    which pheromones and what exactly do they cause you to

experience? You can IM/PM me if you don't want to publicize the experience. I'll go out of my way to duplicate

it.

I have been delving into the

psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with it with pheromones so I cannot comment on

that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is confidence (not arrogance, although a bit

of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you will be treated different. Your body

posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't look for their reactions for proof,

otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most important thing to do is listen....really

listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how that made them feel or repeat the feeling

part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you can touch them on the back or grab their

hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and extend your strong and silent confidence

and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and with it you will be further ahead than

95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes...

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm
    I have been

delving into the psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with it with pheromones so I

cannot comment on that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is confidence (not

arrogance, although a bit of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you will be

treated different. Your body posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't look

for their reactions for proof, otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most important

thing to do is listen....really listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how that made

them feel or repeat the feeling part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you can touch

them on the back or grab their hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and extend

your strong and silent confidence and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and with it

you will be further ahead than 95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes...
    what do you mean by

"the psychic area"? This is all very intriguing but the vagueness is killing me -- details, guys - details!

Please!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Brong Ong Kalo Kalo Brong

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm
    I have been delving into the psychic area over the past year. However, I have not experimented with

it with pheromones so I cannot comment on that. What I can comment on is that the best attractor without mones is

confidence (not arrogance, although a bit of that is not a problem). Walk into a room like you own the place and you

will be treated different. Your body posture will stand up and people from across the room will notice you. Don't

look for their reactions for proof, otherwise you will show doubt and self-sabotage yourself. The second most

important thing to do is listen....really listen. Instead of talking back to them about the issue...ask them how

that made them feel or repeat the feeling part back to them. Third, touch them is some way if appropriate...if you

can touch them on the back or grab their hand. Do it with love. Love yourself first and it will shine through and

extend your strong and silent confidence and smile/appreciation. I've learned more, but this is just my style and

with it you will be further ahead than 95% of the people out there...imho...

Best wishes...
    Very nice

write,I have also been directed into the phychic arena for the last 44 years of my 54 year blink of an eye sojern

here upon this Earth, and i find that there is no space in which there is not matter, oooooommmmm brongggggg ong

kalo kalo, OM ta-rey tutare ture dzambeh moheh dana meti shri svaha, oooooooommm

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information