Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    what do

you mean by "the psychic area"? This is all very intriguing but the vagueness is killing me -- details, guys -

details! Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Very nice write,I have also been directed into the phychic arena

for the last 44 years of my 54 year blink of an eye sojern here upon this Earth, and i find that there is no space

in which there is not matter, oooooommmmm brongggggg ong kalo kalo, OM ta-rey tutare ture dzambeh moheh dana meti

shri svaha, oooooooommm
    Hope that answers your question Gabe

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default This is really good therapy

This really is so funny, i havent had sutch a good laugh in a long time

after veiwing these last few posts regarding pheromones and psychic phenomenon, iv nearly split

my sides on observing the consternation displayed by gabe1970 and the quote by live4themusic in reply to gabes

queries, im really glad Pheromones arent all full on serious sort of stuff. But seeing you really do seem like an

extra nice person i am going to give you a very small portion of detail because you are curious, and only a small

portion because i may get into trouble for not sticking to the objectives or protocol of this forum, I think it was

around 1962 when i was about 10 yo and it was about 2pm on a bright sunny afternoon in Darwin Northern Australia in

the suberb called Nightcliff where i resided i was wide awake and the strongest thing i ever drank was sarsaparila,

but i was taken from of this Earth where i did come into contact with enlightened beings where they did dwell, i was

shown certain things at this time before i was returned to this Earth, and again when i returned i was shown certain

things that had a bearing upon the purpose of the whole Earth, Before this time i did not have any religious

beliefs, Since this time i have received instructions from enlightened beings from time to time, and i have also

been given a great and dreadfull gift that i have used at times upon the Earth, when i now think about it i recall

having my eyes opened from around 4 years old but i hardly ever have spoken about these things and this is the first

time i have made it public, because despite all of this i have had little schooling and i have had a hard arduos

life labouring since i was 14 and lots of hard dirty jobs, so for all these things that i have been shown and the

gift well i am still poor and struggling for all that it is worth, i am a humerous person and i like to mess around

and joke, but i try and honour my fellow human beings and do good to mankind despite the opposition i receive,

anyway this is gone on long enough so i am off now but what i have spoken is true, i know because i have clearly

seen the results of my gift which i now try not to use without permission.

... But seeing you really do seem like an extra nice person i am going to

give you a very small portion of detail because you are curious, and only a small portion because i may get into

trouble for not sticking to the objectives or protocol of this forum,...i try and honour my fellow human beings and

do good to mankind despite the opposition i receive, anyway this is gone on long enough so i am off now but what i

have spoken is true, i know because i have clearly seen the results of my gift which i now try not to use without

permission.
    I'm REALLY not that nice... but because you said I seem like

"an extra nice person", I'm only going to say that you may be interested in visiting

http://www.unknowncountry.com and also ordering a book called The Key,

which was written by the owner of that website - Whitley Strieber. The book sounds like it might be right up your

alley and I've been meaning to order it for quite awhile. You can order that book, and similar ones, from that

websites bookstore.

Oh, and for the record, I

think Strieber is really messed up and has a knack for, let's say, blurring the lines between fiction and

non-fiction. But that does not mean he's not an insightful SOB.

Default A little fiction can be interesting

Oh, and for the record, I think Strieber is really messed up and has a knack for,

let's say, blurring the lines between fiction and non-fiction. But that does not mean he's not an

insightful SOB.
    Thanks gabe 1970, i will make a note of it and look it up,even though i dont delv into

supernatural reading as i have been shown enough of veiws behind the veil sufficient for my work to go on, if it is

available in the public library i will give it a squize anyway seeing as you reccomended it.

Phero Pro

Darwin

Northern Australia in the suberb called Nightcliff where i resided i was wide awake and the strongest thing i ever

drank was sarsaparila, [/FONT]
    i love sarsaparila, dont worry terry, Australia is full of UFOS, I

think they come for the nice scenery...

Default Northern Australia has ufos

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    i love sarsaparila, dont worry terry, Australia is full of UFOS, I think they come for the nice

scenery...
    I started travelling throughout the Northern Territory from the age of 5 as i did not have anyone

to look after me so i just lived and travelled on roadtrains and semis crisscrossing the nation for years, and later

i became a driver and did deliver vehicles to every part of Australia and i have spent many nights sleeping alone in

the outback and i have also seen some funny things, but the day i was removed from the earth when i was about 10 yo

i was inside a building at about 2 pm and there was no ufos present there were just some personages who came and

took me off into another dimension and showed me things that did pertain to the purposes of this planet, i dont

consider it a big deal even though at the time i was very deeply shocked at some of the things that i was told and

also seen, and many years later i did receive something, i am not going into details because i dont think it is

appropriate even though i have used it at times past and it is a wonderfull and a dreadfull thing, all i will say is

that it can be used to change events and lives, and i am very carefull now that i know how powerfull it is so i make

sure i do not use it when i am angry or upset, in fact i try not to use it even when i think it should be used, and

this is something that i dont really care to discuss any further because in the scheme of things and in the

construction of the universe this subject is not what i consider of importance, it is far better just to be a simple

person doing and moving by simple means,I dont mind saying what i say because it is the truth and the might of man

is nothing even though he may become everything if he becomes a child.

Damn, I've really got to go to

Australia. They seem to have some really good stuff to smoke down there!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

Jim, Australia has some rare

exotic toxic weeds growing in the outback, yeah you should come visit, maybe terry could introduce us to some

aliens, ofcourse with thier consent. I personally dont want to be beemed up into space, I get motion sickness, but

if im in the mood, who knows...

Phero Pro

hey, no offence terry, dont get

me wrong, I believe in extra terrestrial life, just havnt seen it with my own eyes... the Aussie outback is one vast

spooky place.....

Default Very funny bronzie

Jim, Australia has some rare exotic toxic weeds growing in the outback, yeah you should come visit,

maybe terry could introduce us to some aliens, ofcourse with thier consent. I personally dont want to be beemed up

into space, I get motion sickness, but if im in the mood, who knows...
    I can understand people wishing to

make a connection with the unknown ie ( aliens ) But you have lessons and issues that must be dealt with here

first, and then perhaps you would be interested into venturing into a parallel dimension, ( and not up into space as

it is of a rather primitive molecular construction ) and there are many interesting and nutritious botanicals

growing in the bush here as you are aware of, and care must be taken in the choice and preparation of some.

Default Your a good bloke bronzie

hey, no offence terry, dont get me wrong, I believe in extra terrestrial life, just havnt seen it

with my own eyes... the Aussie outback is one vast spooky place.....
    I cant really take offence once i take

a deep breath and get centered i can understand some of my posts could cause some good natured fun to be generated

and also some ridicule by others, I am a simple man of limited schooling who has had a relatively rough upbringing

and if i have had an experience ill just tell it as it happened and that is it, i have had what most people would

say as unusual experiences, i dont find them that unusual i suppose i get used to it all, and i just get over it,

but i do ask myself questions at times. ha ha iv thrown in a curly one.

Phero Pro

terry, on the contrary, limited

schooling? sounds like you have a PHD in Philosophy, and im not kidding you, what you say makes more sense than a

philosophy lecturer, and ive sat through them to know...

Default Some Great Nen Have Lived

terry, on the contrary, limited schooling? sounds like you have a PHD in Philosophy, and im not

kidding you, what you say makes more sense than a philosophy lecturer, and ive sat through them to know...
    I

dont know much about that, but i have learned a little from some really great people past and present and also you

blokes on the forum so if any of this collective magic has rubbed off then i appreciate it. I have learned one thing

that this life of ours passes like the blink of an eye in the expance of eternity. was life on Earth exciting, are

you sure it really happened at all ? or was it just a dream ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information