Close

Stranger

Default please help with this question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

It has been quite a while since i have been on the pheromone scene but im interested in getting back to it.

Two years ago i purchased SOE/m for the first time. I used it one night when i went out and i had quite good

results with the ladies, BUT, like an idiot I dropped the little container and it shattered and all of my SOE

spilled onto the floor, and that was the end of that.
    I haven't reordered since but now i want to try it

out again (if i can keep from dropping it). I am probably going to purchase the SOE again, but i wanted to check

with all of you first to get your advice on whats best for me.

My info: I am a 23 year old, 5'11''

tall, white male in my final year of college. I took a year off from college last year and now i am back and most

of my male and female friends have graduated, so therefore i know very few of the females i see around here. I have

a very muscular build, and i think i am percieved as the lone-wolf sort of type. I am quite friendly, but not the

most outgoing (im working on that). I am looking to attract 18-25 year old girls. Most of the time i will be

wearing the pheros to fraternity party type scenes with a lot of standing around, socializing and dancing, and also

will be wearing them to class.

Based on my info, what product do you suggest for me? I was thinking

SOE might be best, but i have heard that SOE might be more prone to putting you into the "friend zone" with girls.

Im looking for hook-ups and maybe a girlfriend, but not necessarily friends.

If SOE is what i need, do

you suggest the scented or the unscented? I know that the scented version of SOE is geared strictly for male usage,

but from what i can tell, the unscented formula is for male AND female usage. I dont want to order SOE/unscented

and end up with a female product. So the question is....is there a SOE/unscented for MALES and a SOE/unscented for

FEMALES, or is it the same product. I hope you understand what im trying to say.

Last question: If i get

SOE/scented, can i still wear a cologne with it?

So what product do you suggest for me?
    Thanks a lot for

any help!

Phero Enthusiast

I have a very muscular build,

and i think i am percieved as the lone-wolf sort of type. I am quite friendly, but not the most outgoing (im working

on that). I am looking to attract 18-25 year old girls.
    i still think SOE is perfect for you. your young,

so odds are that your not short on 'none.
    reguardless of what anyone posts here, SOE does NOT put you in the

friend zone only. maybe for them it did. guys dont realize the ones in the friend zone were there before the chick

smelled you. the only ones you can convert to sexual are the ones on the fence with you already.
    on the party days,

add a drop/dab of TE or other 'none additive but if you over-do it, your remembered for it,lol.
    the 'rone in the

SOE is a masculine signiture, and your not without natural 'none anyway.
    you can definately use a cologne with it,

but remember if you use an oil-based cologne on top of the 'mones, you slow down the effect you desire, so apply in

a different spot or use an alcahol-based scent.
    SOE is one of my faves for guys

Scented and unscented SoE are the

same formula except for the scent. There is also a female version that has coplins added. Remember that except for

coplins, men and women produce the same ~mones, just in different ratios (sort of like where women have to produce

some testosterone, in minute quantities, to have a sex drive.).
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

Thanks guys for the info, but when i

go to the "shop by category" and then click on the "Mens" section and the "Womens" section, the descriptions of SOE

Unscented are exactly the same. This concerns me. I am leaning towards purchasing the SOE UNSCENTED, but i want to

be completely sure that there is a male and a female formula. I know that the scented forumla of SOE comes in male

and female formulas, but if you go the the shop by category and look at the description of SOE Unscented, it is

exactly the same under the "mens" section, the "womens" section, the "scented" section, and the "unscented" section.

Even the one review for SOE Unscented is the same under all those sections.

If i purchase the SOE/scented,

can i still wear a cologne with it? Again, can cologne be worn with SOE/SCENTED?

What are some examples of

colognes that are oil based, and some examples of colognes that are alcohol based?

Thanks again for the help

guys. I just gotta be thorough here. Thanks again.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by G21
    Thanks guys for the

info, but when i go to the "shop by category" and then click on the "Mens" section and the "Womens" section, the

descriptions of SOE Unscented are exactly the same. This concerns me. I am leaning towards purchasing the SOE

UNSCENTED, but i want to be completely sure that there is a male and a female formula. I know that the scented

forumla of SOE comes in male and female formulas, but if you go the the shop by category and look at the description

of SOE Unscented, it is exactly the same under the "mens" section, the "womens" section, the "scented" section, and

the "unscented" section. Even the one review for SOE Unscented is the same under all those sections.

If i

purchase the SOE/scented, can i still wear a cologne with it? Again, can cologne be worn with SOE/SCENTED?

What

are some examples of colognes that are oil based, and some examples of colognes that are alcohol based?

Thanks

again for the help guys. I just gotta be thorough here. Thanks again.
    You can wear a cologne with SOE

scented. I used to use a cover-scent with SOE all the time. The fragrance of SOE tends to fade after a short

while, leaving a slight phero musk note. It isn't an offensive stench like none or dienone, but its noticable.

Phero Enthusiast

i really cant think of anything you

cant wear a cologne with, even if its already scented. rest assured that if you order SOE from the men's section,

they will not mess up and send you the womens version,lol. AND, just incase a fluke happened, it would say womens

right on it.
    if a man wore SOE for women, it would not be terrible anyway because the amount of copulins in it is

not even smellable,lol, and for some men it is desirable to have a trace of cops on them to appear wanted. thats the

worst case scenario,lol, and people do that on purpose.
    like mntjim said,
    Scented and unscented SoE are

the same formula except for the scent. There is also a female version that has coplins added. Remember that except

for coplins, men and women produce the same ~mones, just in different ratios (sort of like where women have to

produce some testosterone, in minute quantities, to have a sex drive.).
    jump in with both feet and have

some fun.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default SOE does promote suprises

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i really cant think of anything you cant wear a cologne with, even if its already scented. rest assured

that if you order SOE from the men's section, they will not mess up and send you the womens version,lol. AND, just

incase a fluke happened, it would say womens right on it.
    if a man wore SOE for women, it would not be terrible

anyway because the amount of copulins in it is not even smellable,lol, and for some men it is desirable to have a

trace of cops on them to appear wanted. thats the worst case scenario,lol, and people do that on purpose.

mntjim said,

jump in with both feet and have some fun.
    Sometimes after using

the mens SOE i will have a man start to speak with me within the context of what would usually only warrant a short

conversation and all of a sudden i notice they dont want to stop talking to me and they will just ramble on and on,

its not sexual, and i have only had this re occuring when using the SOE, an equal amount of women do it as well, I

wouldnt mind trying the cops version to see the womans reactions, but i really dont want to be chased by any horny

toads either, i cant run as fast as i used to lol

Thread Information