Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Got another interesting link here on a news article

visit-red-300x50PNG
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/sci_tech/story_25009.asp

Hope you guys dont mind me posting this but this is a article on pheromones that new users and experienced users may be interested in. Just have a look. Another experiment that has found front page news we are having a really big impact people, keep coming it can only go forward, we are changing opinions which is good news for james kohl

Default Re: Got another interesting link here on a news article

DD:
    I\'ve tried your link several times and each time it stalls before finishing loading the page. Would you please check if this is occuring at your point of entry? I\'m anxious to know if this story was reporting on the recent findings of Carole Ober and Martha McClintock.

Thanks,

JK,
    I just e-mailed you a copy. Just out of curiosity, are you using Netscape? I tried to get the link with Netscape and it crashed the entire application no matter where in MSN I tried to go. It\'s kind of funny because the lead story is that Netscape (now owned by AOL) has just opened a new lawsuit against MS for unfair business practices. A little revenge maybe. Years ago it was standard opperating procedure at MS to disallow anyone using Netscape from entry into MSN. Are we back to that again? Anyway, I switched to IE and got in no problemo.
    Cheers,
    B

**DONOTDELETE**

While I am really biased, I will say a few things. I was hoping the \"net\" was free, meaning that any browser, or person could view it. I understand that things are not this way. Too bad the forefathers of the net could not help this.

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually im using MSN explorer so thats probably why, there is an article within the ninemsn australian site that has the news article on the story (It is a story based upon the university of chicago study). That could be one, it just shows some news articles that may be missed by new users plus the experienced users and researchers in the pheromone field in general.

I think msn and netscape need so simply allow access to each others site via browsers but i guess in the long run business practices come into play.

Although it seems at the moment that the pheromone field is a little more open and competitive which i guess always keeps things a bit more level and prices down, innovation up (well we all know the benefits of the free enterprise capitalists system right.)

Thread Information