visit-red-300x50PNG
    First off...

Here's my stats.

5'6"
    185 lbs
    African American Male
    29 years old.
    I am an ex college

football player so I have always been an outgoing Alpha Male.
    I consider myself as fairly attractive as I have

always been well groomed and clean cut and have never had too much troubles finding women with a little effort. But

as anyone would, I wanted to try something to give me that extra boost.

I ordered and just

received 1 bottle of NPA and 7 gel packs of SOE.

I work in an office full of beautiful women and I also come in

daily contact with attractive women during my morning commute on the subway.

I would like to both attract

friendly conversation as well as sexual responses from these women.

About an hour and a half

ago, I applied 2 dabs of NPA (on my neck-area) and a half pack of SOE (on my wrists)...

However, as of yet...I

have not seen or recognized ANY change in my co-workers or anyone around me. How long should it take...or exactly

what type of signs should I be looking for?

I have tried to strike up conversation just to get closer to these

women but so far I have seen nothing more than our standard day to day conversation.

Any advice would be greatly

appreciated.
    Last edited by Conrad87; 09-06-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Focus on the subway and women

that don't already know you. And experiment with one product at a time until you figure out what it does. I'd

strongly suggest the SoE first, 1/3 to 1/2 packet. Effects should begin within seconds of them getting close enough.

Personally, I think the NPA is a bad idea for you but you won't really know for sure until you experiement.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Pheromones? Yes, they work, but they are not the whole picture, I don’t even think that they are

the catalyst? They briefly do their job and then it is up to you. It’s eye contact first, and perhaps second.

Then a smile, a happy look, a wink, more eye contact, and talk, corny works, compliments are always well accepted,

you have to get them in close and feeling comfortable, some how invite them in to your “mone zone”. Once

there the edge is briefly yours, but keep smiling keep talking, about them, after all it’s there

favourite subject, don’t be afraid to look at them, that way you find out what physical parts about them

selves they like the most. Then talk about that. They will feel it necessary to make a compliment to you, thank them

and then straight back to them, the longer you’re talking about them the longer they will listen

and take on board your mones,

If you get the date, wear your favourite

phero (if you feel good wearing it, then you will be good, there is also a psychological element to this) enough to

capture but not to hang around the whole date, perhaps enough for the initial hour ware they will ware off and allow

your own natural phero to merge and take over, after all if you feel they are not ready for El Naturel you can

always reapply a little.

As I said before they do work, but they are

only a tool in your arsenal of the pick up, love, sex or what ever is your bag, and remember your not fully dressed

unless you are carrying condoms and preferably a little lube, as I mentioned in an other thread called

“SEX”, STD and HIV is out there and it’s biting, you want the person not their BUGS and Latex

Condoms will stop them.

Have fun, Have the Best fun, but have

safe fun, wear the rubber.

John

Stranger

I appreciate your responses.

Nevertheless, so far it's been almost 3 hours since my first application and still not even a remote response or

reaction as of yet. Hopefully I will see some form of reaction on the subway on my way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad87
    I appreciate your

responses. Nevertheless, so far it's been almost 3 hours since my first application and still not even a remote

response or reaction as of yet.
    There are two possabilities;
    1- The responses are subtle and you're

missing them, a common error
    or
    2- What you have isn't right for you, for me it was AE that wasn't for

me.

By the way
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default I use that combo

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad87
    First off... Here's my stats.

5'6"
    185 lbs
    African American Male

years old.
    I am an ex college football player so I have always been an outgoing Alpha Male.
    I consider myself as

fairly attractive as I have always been well groomed and clean cut and have never had too much troubles finding

women with a little effort. But as anyone would, I wanted to try something to give me that extra boost.

I ordered and just received 1 bottle of NPA and 7 gel packs of SOE.

I work in an office full

of beautiful women and I also come in daily contact with attractive women during my morning commute on the subway.

I would like to both attract friendly conversation as well as sexual responses from these women.

About an hour and a half ago, I applied 2 dabs of NPA (on my neck-area) and a half pack of SOE

(on my wrists)...

However, as of yet...I have not seen or recognized ANY change in my co-workers or anyone

around me. How long should it take...or exactly what type of signs should I be looking for?

I have tried to

strike up conversation just to get closer to these women but so far I have seen nothing more than our standard day

to day conversation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I have gone out amoungst the ladies

wearing a few good dabs of NPA under my ears and around 8" SOE around the collarbone area, and a squirt of good

fragrance, now for the first hour i am not even registering as even being on the map apart from a few dirty looks

from the opposite sex, and with me things really begin to happen after 1+1/2 hours and it can lead to a huge rush of

female attention like smiles and long profound fixed stares, sometimes i get a whole cluster of girls around me when

there was none there before i stood in that spot for 5 minutes for example. But it doesant seem to have the same

effect with really good friends, but big time attraction from strangers, sometimes this combo works like pure

magic,i dont use this combo very often because i know it works for me, so i try many products and also combos and i

keep my records, i get so much fun with just experimenting with different stuff.

Thread Information