Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default NPA if you want sexual hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Of

everything i have tried, AE, Soe gels, The Edge, and Intimate Research colognes, nothing works as well as

NPA....that stuff is killer....PI works okay for a short time, then loses its edge with me, the NPA dabbed on my

neck gets me the most consistent hits all the time...anything else i use to "soften" the my personality or aura also

soften my hits...the APC/npa combo works well also...its like you gotta have the npa in there or you are in buddy

land..anyone else notice how essential npa is?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default YES NPA is a doozie ( real good shit ) no bull

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderweb
    Of everything i have tried, AE, Soe gels, The Edge, and Intimate Research

colognes, nothing works as well as NPA....that stuff is killer....PI works okay for a short time, then loses its

edge with me, the NPA dabbed on my neck gets me the most consistent hits all the time...anything else i use to

"soften" the my personality or aura also soften my hits...the APC/npa combo works well also...its like you gotta

have the npa in there or you are in buddy land..anyone else notice how essential npa is?
    Sure thing

Spiderweb NPA is a sure fire all round big hitter in my book, it is a volitile little bottle of grunt,

unfortunatelly it can produce to much of what this forum calls a DIHL i think its called, this phenonome can be

counter productive, but it is caused by applying an excessive amount, it always works well in moderation, or a

splodge of SOE will almost always get it through the door, yes it sure is a good dependable product and mind you it

doesent cost the Earth, as you can see i agree with you and i like it so much it is an essential phero that i carry

in my esky. And another thing i really love the smell when i get a whif of it, what can i say this stuff really

packs a grrrreatBLASTTTT. So you can see that i do sort of like this juice ha ha and i am not even in la la land not

yet, maby after another whiff.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-06-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: to add a dab more

If you want sexual hits but are

too much the girly man to offend the occasional twat, then you don't deserve sexual hits.

No guts, no

glory.

NPA is my favorite too but it does require care in use.

Many attractive women prefer

girly men, probably because they're fragile and easy to fuk senseless.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

For whatever reason, I

have yet to experience I could consider a hit from NPA or TE, or even an OD reaction, but I'm glad that it's

working for you! Maybe I've been getting hits all along and I'm just blind to them.

Just out of curiosity, what

Essential Oils have you been using? I've been using Patchouli and Nag Champa Fragrance Oils, and Sandalwood and

Patchouli Essential Oils, not all together but alternating on different days. I've also been wearing TE Sandalwood

and Chikara, which somehow goes really well with the EOs.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Many attractive women

prefer girly men, probably because they're fragile and easy to fuk senseless.
    The woman or the guys?

early 40's white male or or

As I said, many women are turned

on by girlie men and hump 'em senseless. I guess they're tired of the macho thang. Women oft think I'm gay or bi

and I get all sorts of poon for that very reason. I'm not remotely bi but am a pro musician and I suppose my

artfart persona comes off as somewhat feminine and sensitive. I'm actually a highly competitive cutthroat hardass

but am extremely at hiding it.

As for NPA, it amps up the hornyness level and how. I use NPA much more sparingly

than in years past as the unwelcome and oft aggressive hits are distracting and counterproductive.

Phero Dude

As I said, many women

are turned on by girlie men and hump 'em senseless. I guess they're tired of the macho thang. Women oft think I'm

gay or bi and I get all sorts of poon for that very reason. <snip> I'm actually a highly competitive cutthroat

hardass but am extremely at hiding it.
    Yep, I'm the same! some woman actually "show signs of

being interested" once they realise I'm not gay, but that I like woman as well....
    Like you, my "work" is in a

highly competitive industry and If I didn't be a hard ass at times, I'd be unemployed.

How much npa do you

use?

I can wear half a dozen drops

with excellent results. I can easily get away with double the amount if I desire bizarre behavior. I used to date a

Vietnamese girl that would totally lose it when I wore unusually high doses of NPA (10-12 drops). She'd alternate

bewteen fits of rage, public masterbation and demanding I pull off the road for a good boink. It certainly made for

an interesting day. Unfortunately she'd always be pissed at me the next day but never knew how I got her to fall

off the edge without any alcohol...

I used sandlewood/amber

essential oil roll on stick i got from health food store,..it seems to cover the stink of npa...had several women

inmy office, 35 years plus, tell me they liked my scent, and THANKED ME for wearing it..LOL...had another women say

with wild eyes ( the operatons manager of my firm, she watches every dime and is totally no nonsense ) that i

reminded her of guys she used to date when she was younger..LOL>. so i guess she used to date high none guys, shes

married to a big old guy now but im sure his none levels are down to the level of a baby squirrel and shes getting

some good memories...also, nothing better than having yoru boss, a 50 something older woman, look at you like a

piece of steak..lOL...however, i switched up the other day and wore a product with heavy nol...and it seemed to

temper the attraction hits, but also caused those around me to treat me more like a long lost friend...blabbermouth

city...anyway, anyone ever had this scenario? you go into a bar, have a drink at bar, and notice eveyr woman in the

place has NE and flirting their hair and giving allt he signals of being affected, yet they are all scared to look

at you? i know, prolly OD...i hate it when that happens, its like everyone is so aware of your prescense and are

turned on, yet to look at you scares the crap out of them, men and women...okay, thats an od... man, i wish phil

stone would come out with that pheromone eraser..i would buy 5 of them!

Stranger

How do you cover the stink of

10-12 drops of NPA? Won't that cause a cologne OD?
    I can wear half a dozen drops with excellent

results. I can easily get away with double the amount if I desire bizarre behavior. I used to date a Vietnamese girl

that would totally lose it when I wore unusually high doses of NPA (10-12 drops). She'd alternate bewteen fits of

rage, public masterbation and demanding I pull off the road for a good boink. It certainly made for an interesting

day. Unfortunately she'd always be pissed at me the next day but never knew how I got her to fall off the edge

without any alcohol...

Stranger

Default Expert help would be appreciated!

Hi, y'all!

God, I'm so jealous! I've been using NPA for about two months now, experimenting from everything

from 1/2 a dab to 3.5 dabs without any luck at all. I usually experiment with a certain number of dabs for about a

week before upping the doseage. I've also applied it on many various points: neck, nose, behind the ears,

eyebrows, shirt collars, wrists, but nothing! I'm 42 and thought NPA would be just about perfect for me

considering my age and the fact that I may be lacking in 'none. I'm covering the scent of the 'mones with my

favourite Lacoste cologne. Anyone got any tips? DO you think PI or AE may be a better alternative for me?
    (see

also my previous and ONLY post)

VALMONT

Burberry Weekend works well.

However I rarely wear more than 2 or 3 drops of NPA these days. Can't handle the cock-crazed women that drop from

the ceiling on me at inopportune times.

There is a difference in NPA

dosage according to purpose - for meeting new women in public, two or three dabs on the neck works for me unless it

will be someplace were I'm sure there are many drunk women when twice that dose might work.

When I've a

assignation, I load up with many dabs and drops. A drop on the pubic hairs and one on the belly, a couple or four

across my collar bones plus several dabs on the throat and neck.

Call it "loading for bare."

What do you mean by

assignation Whitehall? A date?

I would think it would make more sense to use more NPA when trying to meet women

then on dates, but I haven't really had success either way yet.

Phero Pro

As I said, many

women are turned on by girlie men and hump 'em senseless.
    First time ive heard of this or

experienced this. At least not on the continenant of Europe or Australia. Maybe in the USA the gender roles of both

sexes have totally reversed in polarity, but I doubt that too.

maybe your trying to say many women (as in

transvestites) are turned on by girlie men ( gay homosexual males ), that I can understand.

Every once in a while Gegogi posts

something so out of character that I wonder if someone stole his password and is poseing as him.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

"Assignation" = tryst, a f*ck

date.

When the lady invites you over and you know she will be opening her apartment door wearing lingerie and

panting.

You know you're in and she wants to be excited so use more NPA. You'll should be sweating up a

storm soon anyway and she'll be reeking of copulins.

maybe your trying to say

many women (as in transvestites) are turned on by girlie men ( gay homosexual males ), that I can

understand.
    That's not what I'm saying. In other words, many attractive and sucessful women are

turned on by well dressed, toned, sensitive and artistic men of ambiguous sexual orientation. I usually hear

something alongs the lines of "it's refreshing to meet someone that's not a selfish macho pig, all full of

themselves." Appearances are only skin deep as I'm really an agressive, self-serving and domineering asshole like

you Bronzie.

I'm also a fine actor, so I let them think they have the upper hand, but I'm really in total

control. So if the lady thinks I'm a bisexual artist, all sensitive and listening to their every mindless

utterance, I don't deny their fantasy, but nor do I confirm it. Eventually they figure out--takes a few weeks--I'm

just another selfish horny toad.

Every once in a while

Gegogi posts something so out of character that I wonder if someone stole his password and is poseing as

him.
    It's concert season and I'm under ultra high stress. I'm more likely to exhibit bizarre behavior

than usual. Also, I seem to get sick more easily than normal. Finally I'm hitting the bottle (JD) more...

So, that explains it!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Dude

That's not what I'm

saying. In other words, many attractive and sucessful women are turned on by well dressed, toned, sensitive and

artistic men of ambiguous sexual orientation. I usually hear something alongs the lines of "it's refreshing to meet

someone that's not a selfish macho pig, all full of themselves." Appearances are only skin deep as I'm really an

agressive, self-serving and domineering asshole like you Bronzie.

I'm also a fine actor, so I let them

think they have the upper hand, but I'm really in total control. So if the lady thinks I'm a bisexual artist, all

sensitive and listening to their every mindless utterance, I don't deny their fantasy, but nor do I confirm it.

Eventually they figure out--takes a few weeks--I'm just another selfish horny toad.
    I love that

reply!
    thanks for making me laugh out loud on a day I needed to.
    Also, It sounds exactly like me....

LOL...Gegogi, you have a way

with words my friend...i cant stop laughing and have reread your last post several times...i can SO relate to what

youre saying, i play the same game, mr. sensitive, artistic all i care about is feelings, but in reality, im just

another horny toad...LOL ahahhahahaahah

today I used 4 Daps of NPA on

neck plus 2 Rolls of SOE on my wrists.

I was at one of the malls here in Dubai. I happened to enter a shop

where one of the sales-agent turned out to be a philipino gay. And damn ... I don't know what went wrong with him.

He was getting extra excited. I ran out of the shop .. and I started to ignore him. He was screaming BYE from his

shop on top of his lungs... and then he kept chasing me around in other shops. I finally had to dissappear from the

mall ...

This was a bizzare experience. I was expecting such a behaviour from some hot babe but it turned out

to be opposite ..

Anyways better luck neXt time...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Laugh Oh Dear

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    today I used 4 Daps of NPA on neck plus 2 Rolls of SOE on my wrists.

I was at one of the malls

here in Dubai. I happened to enter a shop where one of the sales-agent turned out to be a philipino gay. And damn

... I don't know what went wrong with him. He was getting extra excited. I ran out of the shop .. and I started to

ignore him. He was screaming BYE from his shop on top of his lungs... and then he kept chasing me around in other

shops. I finally had to dissappear from the mall ...

This was a bizzare experience. I was expecting such a

behaviour from some hot babe but it turned out to be opposite ..

Anyways better luck neXt time...
    Wow

what a lark lol im so glad he didnt catch you, can you imagion if he caught you alone ha all hot and bothered, there

sure is some funny characters out there, i wonder if they still make chastity belts for men ? or maby you can carry

some hot chilli, i once got some birds eye chilli on my phinorkwhee and man i should have washed my hands before i

started playing with him.

Default Underarm Smell from NPA?

Hey guyz

Can sumone tell me why do people think that NPA smells like UNDERARM. Like I didnt use deo and stuff? Few of

my friends tell me I stink after I applied NPA .. tho I covered it well with cologne.

My GF also said the same

thing when she came close. Even tho I got sex from her that nite but still ... She said it smells bad!

What the

heck??? I don't want to STINK when I apply NPA!!!!

any comments???

NPA stinks! That's all there

is to it. You probably applied too much as it is pretty concentrated. Try a single dab covered with whatever cologne

you like.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sherid
    Hey guyz ..

Can

sumone tell me why do people think that NPA smells like UNDERARM. Like I didnt use deo and stuff? Few of my friends

tell me I stink after I applied NPA .. tho I covered it well with cologne.

My GF also said the same thing when

she came close. Even tho I got sex from her that nite but still ... She said it smells bad!

What the heck??? I

don't want to STINK when I apply NPA!!!!

any comments???
    NPA has a pretty nasty stank to it, as do

most none based products. I can't smell it, but others around me can. PI is by far the worst. Your best bet is

to lessen the amount of NPA you apply. Smelling like 'underarm' will be more likely to put women off, than entice

them in anyway. We live in a clean society after all.

Its a bit faulty to think that androstenone is the only

pheromone that will create sexual hits, or that androstenone itself is always percieved as being

'sexy'.

Androstenone projects an image of dominance and increased physical prowess, which women both consiously

and unconsciously find enticing. The downside is that these types of projections do come with some anti-social,

'lone-wolf' type tendancies that are often difficult to overcome, even when you consciosuly make an effort to. It

can also create a strong sense of tension that can, in fact, cause others to raise their social barriers higher,

rather than lower them (as most expect none to). This really is why no one ever sees consistent results with

androstenone based porudcts. In most everyday situations, a high dose of none is hardly the most beneficial route

to go. Androsterone and A314 can create similar type negative effects, though to a far lesser, and more manageable

extent.

Other, more 'social' type pheromones do a far more consistent job at creating a more sexually appealing

image, ie anol, bnol, taa, dienone, among others. For example, a combination of alpha and beta androstenol really

spearheads you into the center of a groups attention. When you speak, you really feel like you have an audience.

Its far more easy going than an all-out none barrage, and it gives you an alpha type position in a group simply by

being the 'social leader' (so to speak). Being socially in the center of things projects a really positive image,

which can be highly sexual if played out properly.

My everyday 'sexual' type mixes nowadays incorporate far

less none than I had used in the past, if its used at all. Even my clubbing mixes are now focused more towards more

socially oriented pheromones, with only minute amounts of androstenone to 'steer' the mix a bit in that

direction.

All that being said, high doses of androstenone do work wonders in the right place and time -

particularly when you have a lot of face time with a certain lady who's already relatively comfortable around you,

and you're comfortable with. Throw it in with some bnol for added trust and rapport, dienone for comfort and

closeness, a slight amount of A314, and seal the deal.

Cool

I was just wondering if y'all

had documented NPA effects on women who would already be attracted to you vs. women who would not be attracted to

you without it.

My best pheromone related hits have been with women who I think would have been

attracted to me when I was not wearing pheromones. Is it safe to assume this is normal with ALL

pheromones? I think that different pheromone combinations effect different kinds of women in different ways - ie

some mixes make you more attractive to women who wouldn't normally find you attractive, while some pheromones turn

on women within your "pheromone clud" AND some pheromones are just attention getters - like signs saying your store

is open for business. Women may not shop there, but at leat they'll take the time to read your sign. Anyhow,

I'd like to see if anyone else has shared my observations/experiences. I haven't noticed this observation

mentioned by people in their posts.

As far as NPA, my experience has been that NPA by itself AND mixed with A314

(1:1 ratio) is an attention getter for alpha women (what you do with that attention is up to you - and I've worn it

in the workplace - not on dates) while NPA (by itself) causes a distinct fight-or-flight reaction in non-alphas.

NPA+A314 doesn't seem to cause such extreme reactions in non-alphas.

Other NPA mixes

which I've worn in public places seem to turn women on or off like light-bulbs, but if their attention is not

focused on you already (ie their boyfriend is with them or they have their eye on someone else - or they think

you're too short, too fat, etc...) then the effect of the pheromones will not be directed towards you. They'll

still be horny but it's just a generalized state of arousal (like walking around with a woody) -- what

THEY do with it won't have anything to do with you unless you work to make yourself the center of their attention.

I frickin love NPA.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 09-10-2006 at 07:37 AM. Reason: more specific wording/phrases

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Androstenone...

It can also create a strong sense of tension that can, in fact, cause others to raise their social barriers higher,

rather than lower them (as most expect none to). This really is why no one ever sees consistent results with

androstenone based porudcts. In most everyday situations, a high dose of none is hardly the most beneficial route

to go. Androsterone and A314 can create similar type negative effects, though to a far lesser, and more manageable

extent.
    All that being said, high doses of androstenone do work wonders in the right place and time -

particularly when you have a lot of face time with a certain lady who's already relatively comfortable around you,

and you're comfortable with. Throw it in with some bnol for added trust and rapport, dienone for comfort and

closeness, a slight amount of A314, and seal the deal.
    I think I'm an alpha type at work, but not in

social situations (I'm not very social at this point in my life, so I'm not sure on that.)

I now wear A314 and

NPA daily and my results have been 100% consistent, dependant only upon who I happen to be working with. Would you

mind checking out my latest post on "The Short fat Guy Experiment" and then posting your observations here

on this thread
    ? I've been using A314 and NPA daily at work for the past two weeks.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information