Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Noob trying out AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey whats up

everyone, im a noob but have been reading about pheromones for like 2 weeks , i just ordered a bottle AE.. im gonna

see how that works, I am probably one of the youngest that post, so i am intrested myself to see what kind of

results i get, i am in high school so i will be going to many dances etc etc etc... so i will have MANY

oppurtunities to use it i am 5'8 130 white male so i am thinking of starting off with 3 drops, one inbetween

forearms and 2 behind the ears or on the neck, if you think i should use a dif. amnt let me know i will be

recieveing my order within the next couple days, i will definetly keep you guys posted

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Here is my 2 cents worth on AE

Some users have a lot of success with AE, and some users OD on it and then think

its not good, when used around young girls 3 drops could be a little excessive and act as a repellent, you are a

young healthy solid male and probably produce a bit of natural pheros, so start out with one drop shared under the

ears and see how that goes 4 awhile. AE has been reported to smell real good, If and when using an un scented phero

then it is good to have a little good cologne on as well but not so much as you dont want it to be to overpowering.

And if you start at 2 drops AE and you are going to be around young girls then i would advise on the application of

some SOE as well, why not get some gel packs and apply 1/3 of one of these with your AE im sure it would be a

winner, there are a lot of knowledgeable people contributing to this forum so you should receive plenty of help when

they have time to post, and there is also a wealth of information that can be gleaned from former posts, so good

luck with your experiments.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-06-2006 at 02:31 AM. Reason: ammendment to the facts

Default Thank You

Thank you that

was very helpful, i am curious to try out the SOE AE combo but if i get the gel pack and i for example sprea out one

drop betwen my ears and one dropp between my forearms where do i apply the 1/3 gel pack? or should i apply the 2

drops else where...again i am a major noob so this is probably a retarded question lol
    My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
    -Michael Jordan

Default SOE dropsites

If using 2 drops of AE then apply a drop below each ear and smear it down in the crevice running down to

between the jaw bone upper pivot point and upper neck area, that will get it working nicely, now if the weather is

not really cold you may add 1/3 of your SOE g/pck to the lower exposed throat area or upper collar bone region, if

the weather is cold and your neck is covered then you nay apply it to the exposed back of neck or between the

wrists, better still above the adams apple going up towards the chin is a good place, because when you are talking

to a girl she will get a better whiff of the friendly, attractive and approachable aura projected by your SOE in

that application. So take your time dont try and rush things and enjoy the social context of the outings and

eventually you will work out a few formulas that you favour, Also at first try your AE alone like one drop shared

between the ears for a few outings, start low and then you may go up a little if so desired,after a while you will

learn exactly how effective a suitable phero product can be to give you that real edge in the dating game.

Phero Dude

I have AE is this is what works for

me...
    3 drops!

BUT: I'm a 37 yo white guy , young looking , a bit serious at times.
    Like Terry said,

start off slow. Try keeping a diary and noting the responses, I found that the best way to try something new as I

have a terrible memory because of my mis-spent youth. (much like terry I suspect...)
    early 40's white male or or

Default Howd you know gaf ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I have AE is this is what works for me...
    3 drops!

BUT: I'm a 37 yo white guy , young looking , a

bit serious at times.
    Like Terry said, start off slow. Try keeping a diary and noting the responses, I found that

the best way to try something new as I have a terrible memory because of my mis-spent youth. (much like terry I

suspect...)
    I did have a bit of a mis spent youth but i got stewed a few times i must admit, but my

main weakness was the Californian sunshine and all of its friends, and i didnt even leave Australia
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-10-2006 at 01:53 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Phero Dude

I know the feeling... rock on!

haha thanks guys, i

recieved my order yesterday and i will actually be testing it tmrw, at a football game that a trillion girls go to,

i will probably start off with 1 drop, like you said shared between the ears and i know its scented so should i be

using a cologne as well or im goood with just the AE?
    My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
    -Michael Jordan

Default The scent of AE

Quote Originally Posted by MiChAeL JoRDaN
    haha thanks guys, i recieved my order yesterday and i will actually be testing it tmrw, at a

football game that a trillion girls go to, i will probably start off with 1 drop, like you said shared between the

ears and i know its scented so should i be using a cologne as well or im goood with just the AE?
    Yes just go and put a drop on your inner wrist spread it in softly and check it out to see how long the fragrance

lasts or ask some girl if she can notice any scent, if not then a good calogne may be the answer, a little good

scent is better than to much, i spilled a bottle of brute in my work bag one day and it really stunk for months i

never wore brute again for over 5 years i was so sick of the smell and only now and then i may give it a splash,

funny things happen ha. PS If the football game is outdoors you could be better off if you go 2 drops AE, especially

if it is a bit windy.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-07-2006 at 11:21 AM. Reason: to add more

ok sweet, i did a drop on

my arm and i probably smelt it for like 3 hours total but it began to wear off after an hour, or maybe it was

because i got used to the smell, and also do the mones last longer than the smell?
    -Michael Jordan

Default Three hours not bad

Ge i recon 3 hours is not bad at all for the AE to hold its scent after the application, I also

get a bit numb in detecting a fragrance that i have been wearing for awhile, and at least the AE has a good ratio of

nol and rone in relation to the Anone, which makes it a good versatile product that you can banter around a bit more

than your straight Anone prods. And sure thing if the scent wears off you can bet the pheros are still in there

doing their job, and after 4 hours or so if you are still in action you can also refresh by cleaning the old

application with some alcohol wipes ( a proceedure recomended by bronzie ) and you then might like to re apply your

magic mix, and Hurummm fire into action, which reminds me there is nothing quite like sitting above the expansion

chambers of a set of tuned length extractors attached to a cammy 6 ltr V/8 Clevland with the tako reading six grand

plus, now that is music, i better not refere to my rev head status again.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-08-2006 at 02:53 AM. Reason: add more missed info

Stranger

@ Michael Jordan... What's the

smell of AE..is it ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Guru1984
    @ Michael

Jordan... What's the smell of AE..is it ok?
    yeah i have never had any other mone products so i don't

know whta to compare it to but i definetly like the smell, i most liekely wont be covering it with anything because

well i enjoy the smell haha
    -Michael Jordan

Default the smell

its really hard

to explain its kind of like a musky flowery smell, but its not bad at all, my mom smelt it and she said it was very

strong but that was about 1 minute after i applied it, the scent does start to fade a little bit but i am going out

tonight and i will have a great place to experiment, so i will be posting later tonight on how it went
    -Michael Jordan

Default Have a good nite with de AE

its really hard to explain its kind of like a musky flowery smell, but its not bad at all, my

mom smelt it and she said it was very strong but that was about 1 minute after i applied it, the scent does start to

fade a little bit but i am going out tonight and i will have a great place to experiment, so i will be posting later

tonight on how it went
    Well i am going out amoungst some Asian ladys today and as far as my AE stock is

concerned i have a handfull of g/ps so i will apply 1/4 of one of these and see how it goes.

Default not thrilled

well im not

thrilled i ended up getting a number of a pretty hot girl but that was 5 hours after i applied the AE so i dont

think that was even a factor, the only difference i noticed was the girls being more talkative and nicer, i got

approached by a couple girls but none that were that good looking lol ew, anyway next time i go out i will think of

using 3 drops and if not ill use 2 but i may need to apply anoyehr drop after 3 or so hours any thoughts?
    -Michael Jordan

Default YEARR splash another one on

well im not thrilled i ended up getting a number of a pretty hot girl but that was 5 hours

after i applied the AE so i dont think that was even a factor, the only difference i noticed was the girls being

more talkative and nicer, i got approached by a couple girls but none that were that good looking lol ew, anyway

next time i go out i will think of using 3 drops and if not ill use 2 but i may need to apply anoyehr drop after 3

or so hours any thoughts?
    Sometimes you think the stuff has worn off and for some reason you start getting

attention so there are probably a few variable factors that contribute towards this, i cant see it being to overly

dramatic if you splash another drop or two on after 3 hours even if only to refresh the scent, remember also that

the mones have a different effect on a female depending upon the phase of her cycle at the time of experiencing them

which in turn causes a corresponding reaction in relation to where she is at, i am not an expert regarding this, i

have just seen mention of these facts when browsing this forum.So good luck and it takes time to get a consistant

combination together but when you do you will really be grinning.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Sometimes

you think the stuff has worn off and for some reason you start getting attention

That right there, MJ! As you begin to understand the mone things ... you'll find that the

oil-based products last a looooooooong time. Just because you don't smell'em doesn't mean there not there.

Don't worry ... in due time and more practice ... you'll have it all figured it all out grasshoper.

And

yes, that was probably AE still going during your outting.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Smile i think your right

now

that i think about it u guys are probably right because i was getting a lot of female attention around that time

from a group of 5 girls that couldn't stop talking to me, there was a ledge i sat down on to call my friend about

his expierence that night with another girl lol but he didnt pick up so i started making convo with the girls about

5 or 6 feet away and they all kept running over to sit like less than a foot away, that happened with a couple of

them, they were intiating the conversation, which im not used to either so yeah it most definatly was the mones haha

thanks guys, does anyone have an opinion on if you think i should continue using 2 drops, or should i change the

amnt?
    -Michael Jordan

Default 2 or 3 drops AE

now that i think about it u guys are probably right because i was getting a lot of female

attention around that time from a group of 5 girls that couldn't stop talking to me, there was a ledge i sat down

on to call my friend about his expierence that night with another girl lol but he didnt pick up so i started making

convo with the girls about 5 or 6 feet away and they all kept running over to sit like less than a foot away, that

happened with a couple of them, they were intiating the conversation, which im not used to either so yeah it most

definatly was the mones haha thanks guys, does anyone have an opinion on if you think i should continue using 2

drops, or should i change the amnt?
    I would still stay on 2 or 3 drops max for awhile as it is still

early days yet, and if ur in close to fems even 2 drops of AE can acheive much, it is easy to waste the stuff and

get a little OD going, that is why it is reccomended to start low.

How many drops would u

suggest at a dance with like 2 hundred or 3 hundred people
    -Michael Jordan

Default Any drinking or smoking ( tobacco )

How many drops would u suggest at a dance with like 2 hundred or 3 hundred

people
    At a crowded dance and if there is a lot of smoke around i would use a little more, because

the smoke interferes with the mone projection, also if the girls have had a few drinks they tend to let them selves

go more in the direction that the mones dictate as they are less inhidited and relaxed, so be carefull that the

girls dont force their desires upon you, oh time for a deep breath, i dont want my imagination running away with me

on this one.

Talking another night with AE

well

tonight i went out to some kids birthday party lol, yeah i know lame but i wore 2 drops of AE to see if i could

attract any MILFS haha anyway i didnt, i had one mom was trying to hold my hand and and who walked me into hee house

to show me something, lol strange but she was under the influence lol but i had a few looks from girls (my age) this

one girl would not stop staring at me, even my dad noticed and said something to me, she must of smelt the mones,

she was definatly cute, but a red head, i HATE red heads well it seemed like i was getting a lot of respect from

guys like this one guy 21 yr old, im only 15.. turning 16 on sept 28 but he kept approaching me initiating convo

like ive known him for my whole life , i thought this was kind of wierd considering AE isnt really an alpha

male phero, is it suopposed to get respect from guys?

On another subject terry, u said you went out with some

asian chicks the other night, howd that go??
    -Michael Jordan

Phero Dude

Some guys will talk about anything

while you are wearing AE, just depends on how "comfortable" you seem to them.
    BTW: my ex wifes a redhead, since

some weight lose she's now turned into a milf. Not that I want to go there again but have had friends not realise

shes my ex and comment on "the hottie that was talking to you"
    noooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    BTW: my ex

wifes a redhead, since some weight lose she's now turned into a milf. Not that I want to go there again but have

had friends not realise shes my ex and comment on "the hottie that was talking to you"
    noooooo!
    haha oh

man that is priceless
    -Michael Jordan

Phero Dude

Cool

haha oh man

that is priceless
    yep, sure is.
    she looks better at 42 then when we met and she was 26! (she

was a milf then too as she's 5 years older then me) I always forgot her birthday but don't have that excuse

anymore, it's sep 11.

Default crazy

yeah i know a few

people with that birthday, well look at that its sept 11th tmrw lol didnt even realize, the five yr anniversary

crazy RIP to everyone
    -Michael Jordan

Default re Asian chicks

well tonight i went out to some kids birthday party lol, yeah i know lame but i wore 2 drops

of AE to see if i could attract any MILFS haha anyway i didnt, i had one mom was trying to hold my hand and and who

walked me into hee house to show me something, lol strange but she was under the influence lol but i had a few looks

from girls (my age) this one girl would not stop staring at me, even my dad noticed and said something to me, she

must of smelt the mones, she was definatly cute, but a red head, i HATE red heads well it seemed like i was getting

a lot of respect from guys like this one guy 21 yr old, im only 15.. turning 16 on sept 28 but he kept approaching

me initiating convo like ive known him for my whole life , i thought this was kind of wierd considering AE

isnt really an alpha male phero, is it suopposed to get respect from guys?

On another subject terry, u said you

went out with some asian chicks the other night, howd that go??
    I didnt manage to get out as i was

tired after a long day, so ill try again with the experiment at a later day.I had a redhead girlfriend when i was

younger and she was hot, but i do prefer dark haired shaved girls ha ha
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-10-2006 at 01:40 AM. Reason: change text

King of the coupons!

well

tonight i went out to some kids birthday party lol, yeah i know lame but i wore 2 drops of AE to see if i could

attract any MILFS haha anyway i didnt, i had one mom was trying to hold my hand and and who walked me into hee

house to show me something, lol strange but she was under the influence
    lol but i had a few looks from girls (my

age) this one girl would not stop staring at me, even my dad noticed and said something to me, she must of smelt the

mones, she was definatly cute, but a red head, i HATE red heads well it seemed like i was getting a lot of

respect from guys
    like this one guy 21 yr old, im only 15.. turning 16 on sept 28 but he kept

approaching me initiating convo like ive known him for my whole life
    , i thought this was kind of

wierd considering AE isnt really an alpha male phero, is it suopposed to get respect from guys?

On another

subject terry, u said you went out with some asian chicks the other night, howd that go??

Mones + alcohol = WINNER!

Each and every time I've worn a dominant AE mix, or have worn it solo, males tend

to want to be my friend. AE does that, and it's good for the felines as you can see.

At 16, your natural

output of -none is doing its thing, which is why 2 drops works wonders ... if all they've been saying about -none

is true. Should you get that daring feeling, you can TRY more to see where people start acting negative towards you

so that you have your AE SWEET SPOT down to a T.

Tis all about experimenting my dear Watson. Enjoy!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I

didnt manage to get out as i was tired after a long day, so ill try again with the experiment at a later day.I had a

redhead girlfriend when i was younger and she was hot, but i do prefer dark haired shaved girls ha ha

haha don't we all

-Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information