Close

Default intresting question for the ladies...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok now lets say, you started going out with this guy, who you though was just wonderful, everything he

did, put you in a trance, just by looking at him. and lets say that when ever you were around him, you can't help

but think about riping him compleatly naket and takeing him in there and then. when he isn't around, you can't

stop thinking about him. day dreaming about all the fun advantures you could be haveing. doing everything togeater,

like a fun couple. you start to feel as tho you are compleatlly falling in love with him. you finilly found someone

that can take you to the moon.

then one day he say, "honey, i have something to tell you" as you sit there

trying to wonder what it could be, the next words that comes out of his mouth are "I wear pheromones"

so....

what do you do?

think about this situation as if you uses mones too, and if you dont.

Journeyman

Dude,
    Be careful about this

one .... I would make sure the two of you know each other really well and for a while ...

Phero Enthusiast

Default It massively isn't like that........

I've saturated girls with pheromones.... and we went through the oogly phase with each

other... in actuality, it accelerated the process of dealing with who we really were to each other.. although she

has never known about my pheromone usage... this thing about being in a love zombie trance is popular fiction... you

also see weaknesses more clearly... the paradoxical thing is pheromones can make you realistic about your choice in

significant others... time compression sets in fast... Beyond your second boink it feels like you've been

hanging around for months with all that personal information and whatnot, especially with the social-converstaional

mones... this can be good, and this can be clarifying... and at times it can be quite tedious as well... like... she

thinks about tortilla chips all the time ? WTF ? Choose wisely.

lol im not telling no girl i

wear pheromones yet.... im still haveing too much fun with it. but i was just courious about what women would do if

they found out thier men used mones. and how they would react.... espectially if they too use mones.

Phero Enthusiast

I'd buy her some female

variety and let her know that it drives you crazy.

Then you can say you want to try some on her.

Sex,

relationships, love- these are things best approached sideways. Do not look at them directly too soon or they

evaporate before becoming solid.

And since all is fair in love and war, mones are clearly okay to use. B)

I wouldn't care less if the

guy admitted to wearing 'mones to be honest, but I tell noone I use them, not even my boyfriend. I never will tell

anyone either.

Not a chance. It's my choice to keep my "toys" to myself..

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

It depends on the woman but I

doubt I'd be with a woman I didn't think I could talk to about mones or just about anything else, for that matter.

My wife knows about mones and doesn't care.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I would be really really

careful about who you tell. Some women may view it as a weakness; a sign of insecurity and a sign of guilability.

Pheromones are still majic beans right? in many peoples eyes they are no better than penis pills. I wouldn't

tell a girl I used mones until 6months into the relationship.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

I would also be careful about who

I tell.

There are those who were open-minded enough to give pheromones a whirl, and many of us still have

faith in them as a viable means of social - and even psychological - self-help.

Unfortunately, everyone else

seems to think they're...how do I say this?...ah yes: a joke. To wit:

Lucky Louie - Pheromones.

Pheromones are like

psychics. Some will think more of you for believing, but the rest will think you're fuckin' nuts. So err on the

side of caution. (That's what I do.)
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

A man who wears pheromones is

obviously informed about enhancing his appeal. Better living through chemistry applies to a potential partner. One

could merely explain that he is interested in attraction "quality" women, and not just a sexual trickster. To

attract quality women, a man must do a few things to promote himself, lest women choose a lesser man. Just as women

wear make-up, get breast enhancement, and jewelry to set themselves apart from other women, men should also do so.

What's wrong with making the best impression you can; it merely gives you more confidence and increases your

choices. If a woman doesn't find this approach interesting, then forget about her--she's simply not intelligent

enough to pursue or to hold your interest, whether or not you end up in bed with her. Besides, secrets tend to come

out, and you might end up losing something good, just because you held off telling the truth a bit too long.

Pheromones enhance; they aren't magic; they aren't aphrodisiacs. Why would any woman be intimidated by the fact

that you simply do everything you can to attract quality, unless she is not of the quality you wish to attract.

Learn enough to discuss the topic of pheromones casually, and it might lead to more intimate conversations, which

could easily lead to more intimate acts.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    I

would also be careful about who I tell.

There are those who were open-minded enough to give pheromones a

whirl, and many of us still have faith in them as a viable means of social - and even psychological -

self-help.

Unfortunately, everyone else seems to think they're...how do I say this?...ah yes: a joke. To

wit: Lucky Louie - Pheromones.

Pheromones are like

psychics. Some will think more of you for believing, but the rest will think you're fuckin' nuts. So err on the

side of caution. (That's what I do.)

I wouldnt tell any of my

friends because if any of them gets intrested soon everyone will and there goes your edge over everyone else,

especially considering that fact that you are most likelu competing for some of the same women lol
    My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
    -Michael Jordan

Phero Dude

Once again Mr Kohl has summed it up

beautifully.
    He's outlined the exact reason why I use his product.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    A man who wears pheromones is obviously informed about enhancing his appeal. Better living

through chemistry applies to a potential partner. One could merely explain that he is interested in attraction

"quality" women, and not just a sexual trickster. To attract quality women, a man must do a few things to promote

himself, lest women choose a lesser man. Just as women wear make-up, get breast enhancement, and jewelry to set

themselves apart from other women, men should also do so. What's wrong with making the best impression you can; it

merely gives you more confidence and increases your choices. If a woman doesn't find this approach interesting,

then forget about her--she's simply not intelligent enough to pursue or to hold your interest, whether or not you

end up in bed with her. Besides, secrets tend to come out, and you might end up losing something good, just because

you held off telling the truth a bit too long. Pheromones enhance; they aren't magic; they aren't aphrodisiacs.

Why would any woman be intimidated by the fact that you simply do everything you can to attract quality, unless she

is not of the quality you wish to attract. Learn enough to discuss the topic of pheromones casually, and it might

lead to more intimate conversations, which could easily lead to more intimate

acts.

JVK
    early 40's white male or or

Journeyman

Default Don't be a telling what she smelling!

Honey that is like telling a man that I am wearing a padded bra!

Hell no. Don't tell me a thing.

Let me think it is you.

Sweet Thing

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up hot question

i adore this

question.
    the answer from everyone is dependant on their own view of 'mone usage themselves...
    there are those

who feel they have a secret weapon...guard it with your life.
    there are those who know they have so much to

offer,are NOT dependant on 'mone usage, and view it as "fun".
    they dont make or break your chances, they enhance.

how can you be morbidly serious about that?
    there are those who think they are doing something wrong, influencing

you to go against your will while they use 'mones. these peeps are misinformed about pheromones all together. dont

know many like that anyway.
    as a woman, i see it this way:
    'mones dont make you smarter. they dont make you

clever,or witty,or fun.
    all they do is encourage these things out of you... there fore, i am MORE IN LOVE

WITH YOU FOR REVEALING than i was before you told me.
    hot question.

Default Meanwhile, back at the Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    ok now lets say, you started going out with this guy, who you though was just wonderful,

everything he did, put you in a trance, just by looking at him. and lets say that when ever you were around him, you

can't help but think about riping him compleatly naket and takeing him in there and then. when he isn't around,

you can't stop thinking about him. day dreaming about all the fun advantures you could be haveing. doing everything

togeater, like a fun couple. you start to feel as tho you are compleatlly falling in love with him. you finilly

found someone that can take you to the moon.

then one day he say, "honey, i have something to tell you" as

you sit there trying to wonder what it could be, the next words that comes out of his mouth are "I wear

pheromones"

so.... what do you do?

think about this situation as if you uses mones too, and if you

dont.
    I would imagine - wouldn't you? - that it depends on the person and her individual sets of

beliefs, hangups, and peccadillos (best kept on a leash, btw - they bite). Some may be perfectly cool with it ("real

people," we call those); some may attach all kinds of negative meaning to it. You never know.

I posted the

link I did as a small example of how the entertainment industry - whose influence reaches farther and deeper than

we'd like to admit (even among the "intelligent") - has pretty consistently treated the subject of pheromones as a

punchline. Which wouldn't be a problem if the vast majority didn't believe everything they see on

television.

At the end of the day, I agree with Mr. Kohl's sentiment that anyone who has a real problem with

your mone use ultimately isn't worth your time - if for no other reason than the unrelated objections which are

sure to follow.

Now, if you'll excuse me...I gotta shuffle on down to the park and shoot a little

Androstenedione (on the way to confession, of course). 'Tis my lifeblood, afterall.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Enthusiast

Magic of any kind is

delicate.

I won't tell my girlfriends that I look for their trance words and I use them when I talk to them. I

don't tell them that I mirror them. It makes them very happy that I do and telling them would probably destroy

that magic.

I don't tell them that I kino* them.

I don't tell them that I act more alpha than I really am

because I read it worked, I tried it and it did work, and telling them what I was doing it would introduce doubt.

I'll bust them, flirt and make them laugh and never say I'm choosing to behave that way. And like magic- after a

couple times- I'm doing it with them naturally anyway.

I don't tell a woman when she is asking to be seduced.

I can see the signs (as clueless as I often am) because I've educated myself on them. I know from hard experience

that the two times I tested going head on vs going sideways at it- it didn't go well. Every time I ignore it and

act like we are just playing around, things goes well and everyone is happy. (oh my gosh, I shocked-- shocked that

your playfully poking me led to us making out on the couch!)

And I won't tell my main girlfriend that pheros

drive her completely insane. She loves it and attributes it all to me. Things were good before but she never said

things like "it scares me how I feel" or "I'm haunted thinking of you." I know they work even if you know about

them- Liquid Trust puts me in a very trancy state.

If I get my hair job (as I contemplate- about $6k) I won't

go around telling everyone I got one.

And when I find my staying up late/going out dancing and drinking lady

that responds to mones I won't tell her about them either.

All these things I won't say because - if spoken

about or looked at directly, I think they would break like a shimmering soap bubble.

--
    * did have one

very interesting kino one time- I lightly touched her on the ankle to make a conversation point (her legs being

crossed and the ankle closest to me) and she basically curled up into a tight ball for the rest of the conversation.

I concluded it would be a very good idea not to pursue that one!
    ** In fact the only problem I have is that I am

aware that I'm doing all this- it would be great if it was all natural from the first meeting but it takes 3-4

meetings before I feel natural and comfortable so I just have to fake it til then. One drink seems to help a hell

of a lot to shut up the damn internal dialogue (oh look- she's flipping her hair... hmm she leaned forward... oh

this is the 3rd time she's said "fantasy" in the last 5 minutes...did I just say that with my inside voice or my

outside voice? )
    ***I guess the only way I could openly use mones was with someone I met through mones so we

both started knowing we used them. That would be kind of interesting.. "Okay honey, here's 3 shots of andro 7, 1

of chik, a dab of NPA... what's that doin?" LoL.

Default Men are more forgiving of women doing things to

[quote=jvkohl]A man who wears pheromones is obviously informed about enhancing his appeal. Better

living through chemistry applies to a potential partner. One could merely explain that he is interested in

attraction "quality" women, and not just a sexual trickster. To attract quality women, a man must do a few things to

promote himself, lest women choose a lesser man. Just as women wear make-up, get breast enhancement, and jewelry to

set themselves apart from other women, men should also do so. What's wrong with making the best impression you can;

it merely gives you more confidence and increases your choices. If a woman doesn't find this approach interesting,

then forget about her--she's simply not intelligent enough to pursue or to hold your interest, whether or not you

end up in bed with her. Besides, secrets tend to come out, and you might end up losing something good, just because

you held off telling the truth a bit too long. Pheromones enhance; they aren't magic; they aren't aphrodisiacs.

Why would any woman be intimidated by the fact that you simply do everything you can to attract quality, unless she

is not of the quality you wish to attract. Learn enough to discuss the topic of pheromones casually, and it might

lead to more intimate conversations, which could easily lead to more intimate acts.

JVK
    [/quote] Men are more forgiving of women

doing things to improve there apperance than vice versa . I mean we all here about the guy that says he loves big

but natural tits . bullsh*T That same guy who on his high horse will still drill the silicone implant babe .(note

some guys dont like big titted women )Where if a guy let it be known about getting his back hair lasered off to a

women she would hold it against him. I think its because altho woman dont put tons of value in our looks like the

stereotypical male does for a women . My perception of the matter is if a woman liked a man with a thick lush head

of hair and that was her thing she would be put off if her new mate had hair implants . I think that there bar for

looks is lower but more solid . i think think there are evolutuionary psychology process going on .

Thread Information