Hello,

I love reading

this forum, and I have done a lot of research of the posts. There is an issue that I am unclear about. Do you think

I have build up of SOE?

Sorry about any spelling or format mistakes, I am actually posting this from my cell

phone.

STATS
Male 25, Los Angeles
5'8'', 165 lbs.
Not to sound cocky, but above average looks and

charming.

Background: I have ordered a few years ago, but at that time I did not read directions and was

caught up in the women falling from the sky theory. I purchased PI and excite wipes. I know, PI was dumb, but the

excite wipes actually worked. I saved them and recently single, found them but they were all dried up (bad

storage).

So I placed another order. I purchased 7 SOE gel packs. It came with a sample of Perception and TE

gel.

Wow this is taking a long time to type on my cell.... sorry, computer is packed.

I am at work during

this experiment except for the last few days.

Day 1: Perception : No response

Day 2: SOE gel (1/2) : two older

girls in line at whole foods during lunch made excuses to talk to me (this is where I got my faith back in

pheromones, this is fun), and a girl outside while eating asked me directions and didn't want to leave. No

noticeable response at work.

Day 3: SOE gel, same as above, BUT almost negative responses. Girls wouldn't even

make eye contact at Whole Foods. No response at work.

Day 4: TE gel (1/2 gel), same as day 3. then end of day,

mixed in half of SOE. Still no response.

I am aware that the locations I am in are bad.

Day 5: Half of SOE gel

at a party, eye contact and convo with one, but not others. This might not have been the gel because I was working

hard to get this girl talking. I had to leave early though. Then went to a small concert, refresh of SOE and added

some TE, nothing positive, nothing negative. One girl and I had fun dancing, then we all got food and she wouldn't

make eye contact.

Day 6: SOE at movies, not a good example. then curious I put on some more TE and went to a

strip club. All that happened was I spent money and felt really dirty when I left, but I guess that has nothing to

do with this.

All of these gel packs are scented. even smell good when mixed.

I just placed an order for NPA (

I know I need to be careful because of the none which I am sure I have plenty), but I really wanted to try my luck

with SOE and NPA. Just for fun. Not only fun, it is taking my mind off of the fact I was just dropped from my long

time live in girlfriend.

It hasn't even arrived yet nor have I had a lot of success with my last orders, yet due

to the excitement of the board, I am probably placing an order for unscented SOE roll on and maybe APC or Chikara.

Maybe both. Damn I spend a lot here Bruce, good job!

So, do you think I am not getting responses because of

environment, time, or even build up?

Is it possible to build up on SOE if it is stand alone?

Thanks

everyone.

You have no idea how much this was a mistake to write this from a cell, I bet I have carpal tunnel

now.