Close

Thread: Mix for exams?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Mix for exams?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have several exams

coming up in the next month and a half, college. I was wondering what kind of mix would you folks reccomend to help

make an impression.

-nol + -rone ?

A314 + SoE, maybe?

I'm

assuming these are oral/performance exams of some sort?
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    A314 + SoE,

maybe?

I'm assuming these are oral/performance exams of some sort?
    I would hope so, maybe he

wants to smear the exam paper with .mones? try not to use a oil based product, it will look like you have been

dribbling...not a good look..

Phero Enthusiast

Lol yeah, they're oral exams of

course, so personal impression is about as important as actual knowledge. Therefore, I do not intend to risk

anything :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I would hope so,

maybe he wants to smear the exam paper with .mones? try not to use a oil based product, it will look like you have

been dribbling...not a good look..

I stand by the a314/SoE recommendation.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Enthusiast

And in case A314 is out of my

reach? Come on, brainstorm :-)

Thanks for the advice already provided btw

Phero Pro

verbal exam? (the word Oral, in

Oz has sexual overtones, we call an Oral exam, testing a prospective gf for that special gift some women

posses)

SOE SOE SOE! I have passed 1 gruelling interview wearing this stuff and passed a minor job interview

too. Although, its a great product, its not say my fav product stand alone, however, in exam, interviews, anywhere

you want to project intelegence and confidence and just bieng liked, go for SOE, and avoid .none. Dont be silly,

.none can backfire, be on the safe ride! SOE!

Yeah, SoE and...if you don't have

a314, do you have any other source of extra -rone?

What's in your -mone arsenal?

Holmes' Theme Song

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Vintage urea gives a whammy of respect

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Yeah, SoE and...if you don't have a314, do you have any other source of extra -rone?

What's in your -mone arsenal?
    I have a 3 year old batch of urea that i collected

when i was undergoing urine therapy, my doctor had me on decca at the time and when i combine 3 drops with my PI i

receive so much respect from strangers it never ceases to amaze me.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    I have a 3 year old batch of urea that i collected when i was undergoing urine therapy, my doctor had me on

decca at the time and when i combine 3 drops with my PI i receive so much respect from strangers it never ceases to

amaze me.
    What had you been drinking before saving the urea? If it was alcohol maybe people

were impressed at the fact that even though you smelled like a tramp you could hold a decent conversation.
    just a

thought....
    early 40's white male or or

Default Imaginative gaf,

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    What had you been drinking before saving the urea? If it was alcohol maybe people were impressed at the

fact that even though you smelled like a tramp you could hold a decent conversation.
    just a thought....

Urine therapy is very popular,and no dear gaf its not alcoholic, it is used to treat many diseases

and allergys as well as treating the auto immune functions, many thousands of people can testefy to the effectivness

of this substance when it is utilised with skill and knowledge, and best of all it is free, so it is not promoted as

a money making product, IF you open your eyes you will see that it is also used in many popular medicines in

pharmacology and they are dispensed to the general public who in the majority of cases are ignorant to this fact,

even as YOU are. And no one is going to consciously notice an application of 3 drops of this substance especially

when used with some cologne, and i really have to work hard to promote my image as the tramp that i am.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    verbal exam? (the

word Oral, in Oz has sexual overtones, we call an Oral exam, testing a prospective gf for that special gift some

women posses)
    *Chuckle* yeah that's precisely why I avoided saying "oral exam" in the first

place, I could sooo see this coming!

SOE sounds like a solid plan. Too much -none would be especially bad on

my philosophy teachers. Can't be the buffalo among ibises.

What other products are heavy on -rone? Liquid

trust, perhaps?

But yeah, I get the general idea. Would too much -nol make me too chatty, to the point of

uttering bullshit though?

Default HUMmmmmmmmmmmm Maby just a smidgeon A wot

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh
    *Chuckle* yeah that's precisely why I avoided saying "oral exam" in the first place, I

could sooo see this coming!

SOE sounds like a solid plan. Too much -none would be especially bad on my

philosophy teachers. Can't be the buffalo among ibises.

What other products are heavy on -rone? Liquid trust,

perhaps?

But yeah, I get the general idea. Would too much -nol make me too chatty, to the point of uttering

bullshit though?
    Please excuse me for saying so i am probably in one of my wild erratic moods, but i just

had a good idea, Why not put a couple of dabs of NPA on just to add a little zest amoungst your philosophy teachers

and if you tame it down slightly it will create the required magic.

Default The appaerance of appearances

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40
    Urine therapy is very popular,and no dear gaf its not alcoholic, it is used to treat many

diseases and allergys as well as treating the auto immune functions, many thousands of people can testefy to the

effectivness of this substance when it is utilised with skill and knowledge, and best of all it is free, so it is

not promoted as a money making product, IF you open your eyes you will see that it is also used in many popular

medicines in pharmacology and they are dispensed to the general public who in the majority of cases are ignorant to

this fact, even as YOU are. And no one is going to consciously notice an application of 3 drops of this substance

especially when used with some cologne, and i really have to work hard to promote my image as the tramp that i

am.
    Please excuse me and im sorry if i offended you, but i was speaking whilst in a defensive mood over

your comment about what i had been drinking, so i probably should lighten up a bit, as i think your a pretty good

bloke judging on your writes.

Journeyman

SOE backed up with VERY good

knowledge about the subject matter. Remember the 'mones are enhancement not replacement for your "game". In this

case your "game" consists of being a Subject Matter Expert or as much as you can be at your level. Nothing replaces

serious study. SOE, LT, A-314 if you can ...

Phero Enthusiast

I wasn't planning on replacing

actual knowledge by mones, rather to create a receptive atmosphere where my awesome wisdom of the ages can find

suitable soil and be fully appreciated :-).

I have the lonewolf thing going on, and simply need to be more

loved by the bearded sages.

Impression is like 50 percent of an exam. I remember back in high school, there

was a friend of mine who was totally prepared for every oral exam, and always got a C or so, because of

insufficiently confident delivery. Then there was me with my absent knowledge and quick wit, getting a C as well.

Now that I actually study (which is new), I'd like to secure the second half of the equation, too.

Thread Information