Close

Stranger

Default Hi All, Newbie here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All...I've

recently seen this forum and for the last few days I'm reading about pheromones and pheromone products...I think

for me best product is AE but I want your opinion...I don't know whether I should mix it with TE or NPA or take

only AE , or maybe I should buy some other product ...

I'm 21 years old white male , 183cm height 76kg which is

normal and good looking ( I don't know if looks is important).

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default AE hmmmm not bad

Welcome Guru, Yearr well if you are buying AE you are getting a good standalone product and you had better

use it alone 4 awhile and get to know it, and if you decide that you would like to experement some more i would

reccomend that you get a bottle of SOE from love-scent and then roll on a good 6" below your AE, and dont go to

heavy on the AE when you first start using it, at your age i would start out at 1 or 2 drops max and forget about it

and have fun, dont forget to leave feedback and let us know how u are going with your mixes.

Stranger

Thank you for your

response...Can you tell me few more things...I've decided to order AE without any mixing and to see how it works

...When you say apply 2 dabs of it do you mean (for example) 1 dab behind each ear , or 1 dab on wrist and 1 dab on

neck, or 2 dabs on same place ? And what do you think how long could one bottle of AE last, or approximately how

many dabs are in 7.5ml?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Guru1984
    Thank you for your

response...Can you tell me few more things...I've decided to order AE without any mixing and to see how it works

...When you say apply 2 dabs of it do you mean (for example) 1 dab behind each ear , or 1 dab on wrist and 1 dab on

neck, or 2 dabs on same place ? And what do you think how long could one bottle of AE last, or approximately how

many dabs are in 7.5ml?
    this early in the game i think you will have found it irrelevant how many dabs are

in the bottle.....
    everyone has a comfort zone with these products, the perfect amt for one guy surely will not

match with every other guy. starting off with small amts will ensure that you have not OD'd and cranked anyone

out!
    i can only generalize, but i think alot of us started with 2 dabs total for the day and went from

there....
    there are even some products you will only need 1 dab of!
    if you like AE, you will def want

to get eventually the SOE and NPA just for contrast, TE in womens form so far is my poison just took me

so long to find the "right"amt. now i have fun with it.

Stranger

I've just received my alter

ego bottle and SOE gel packs..I have to admit that alter ego smells good...I'll try them probably saturday night

when I have dance lessons....Anyway I have two questions...

Can I keep my Alter Ego bottle and SOE gel packs in a

drawer of my desk or they need some special conditions (like right temperature etc...), and what's better...to

apply drops of AE directly on neck or to apply them on wrist and then use that wrist to spread them on neck?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Right both ways

Quote Originally Posted by Guru1984
    I've just received my alter ego bottle and SOE gel packs..I have to admit that alter ego smells

good...I'll try them probably saturday night when I have dance lessons....Anyway I have two questions...

Can I

keep my Alter Ego bottle and SOE gel packs in a drawer of my desk or they need some special conditions (like right

temperature etc...), and what's better...to apply drops of AE directly on neck or to apply them on wrist and then

use that wrist to spread them on neck?
    There is no worries keeping them in the drawer as the normal

household heat wont damage the integrity your products and they will last a long time. I have one product that i do

keep in a kool place and it is my LT as i think it may be the only one that may be heat sensitive, but then again

this one is transported and stored in conditions the same as other products.There is no reason you cant transfer

your AE from your wrist to your neck if that is the way you like to do it, it just means that you will have some

some residual amount left on your wrist which is ok as long as you dont wash it off during your activities, the AE

is good stuff and you can apply it directly to your neck also if you wish to do it this way.

Thread Information