Close

Default just placed an ordered,

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok i

ordered the new masters for men and the lucky 7 chem set. im really looking forward to trying out the new masters.

cause when i use mones i mainlly use products that made me feel good or like how the product makes me feel. (hmm,

did i just say the same thing twice or dose it actually have different meanings? haha) cuase i know that no matter

what, its going to be my game that gets me the girl at the end. thats why i love AE+npa mixes, im a badass with it.

anyway as for lucky 7 chem set i understand that it coems with

*3mL Androstadienone - mood enhancer for

girls (helps with mixes?)
    *5mL Androstanone - what the hell is this?
    *5mL Estratetraenol- mood enhancer for

man
    *5mL Androstenone - an alpha badass
    *5mL Androsterone - a man of money and power fatherly
    *5mL Androstenol -

freindly ness
    *5mL Estriol - horse piss (dose it make girls think your hung like an horse?

my question is what

dose androstanone do?

also first thing im going to try when i get the order is, masters for men and then

estratetraenol.... and im going to try to make the best feel good mix in the world. but anyway, wish me luck.

It's more than likely the

beta isomer of androstenone. Just like Beta-androstenol.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Research, and my own

personal experience show Estratetraenol works better at the male VNO than at the female, so I would not exactly call

it a mood enhancer for men.

Things certainly get very "cuddly" with "The Man" when I wear it, and I wear Est

a lot, as it's a big part of my main mixes.

The only physical thing I remember seeing mentioned by a guy

using Est, was that he became hot (temperature-wise) and a bit uncomfortable in himself.

I know of a few guys

who get NO female reaction when they wear it whatsoever, and of two who strongly attract bi-women, so you probably

need to play with it a fair bit before deciding what it does for you, to be honest.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

my own personal

experience show Estratetraenol works better at the male VNO than at the female
    so .... the effects that

it produces is only benafital to men... thats what you are saying right?

so I would not exactly call it

a mood enhancer for men.
    ummm, did you just contradic your self? im confused by this part of your

post.

if i remmber correctly isn't Est in Ralm for men, which is a mood enhancer for MEN? and

dienone is in women's? right?

**oh i just had a though**..... ok listen to this, you know how there is only a

tiny amount of est in ralm for men right? and people seem to be getting that feel good effect from it, and from what

you said, after people started useing the chem set, they did not have good respond from it. so... what if, when a

women produces the est (naturally) they also produce in so tiny bits, cause mabey guys only need to be exposed to it

in tiny amounts as when you use it in mass amount, you are actually getting a EST OD. hmm....

ok im getting alot

of thoughs going througe my head now. the OD makes sences and i think i see why it might make guys uncomfortable

because they susspect that they migh be less alpha then the femal in that instant (looking at things from the social

dynamic ways, as the est od is makeing the guy think that there is a more alpha femal thats higher in status then

him)

oh by the way, these are just some random thoughts that is going througe my head, as i can't really be

sure untill i test them out when i get the product to mess around with it.

but if thats the case, im pretty

sure i can find a way to counter the negatives with another mix (such as countering the negatives of the -none with

some -nol) dose that make sence?

i have never brough any chem set items but have tried premixed products and

have a pretty good idea of what dose what and why it dose that with my genral knowlage of psycology and our "roles"

in socity.

oh and crystal, i have noticed that you talk about "the man" alot, so who is "the man"? bf? husban?

or just the genaralization of the men that is playing thier "role" right and that you find attractive?

No, it's our pet name for

my boyfriend if I mention him online.

Est does not enhance his mood if I wear it, it makes him randy, but

also cuddly.

..as opposed to when I wear EW, which just turns him into an animal...YUM!

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Journeyman

Slickracer,
    Please keep us

informed as you work with the Androstadienone and Estratetraenol. I just purchased those two separately myself and I

will do the same. It will be interesting to see what happens. Icehawk has had some interesting results that he

posted a couple months ago.

cool crystal, so whats your

pet name? "the cook"?

and boss i'll start posting things when i come to some conclution. i tryed to find the

research you were talking about done by ice hawk but i count find it. so if you can find it for me, it would help me

out quite a bit.

well guys i just got my mones

in today, and good thing too cause im going to the mall today to return some stuff.

by the way masters smells

good. makes my brain feels heavy. and the smell is very familiar. can't wait to try it out.

when i was looking

at my lucky 7 kit, i realized that i didn't order any bottles for mixing and what not. So im going to have to go

clean out my "old" mone bottles. lol i havn't even touched thme in so long, i dont even want to know whats going on

in those bottles. as i used to do some crazy mixing back when i frst started it.

i think my AE bottles are

going to come in handy so if you see me post a mix saying i used this much drops on me, yall know i was useing the

droper from the ae bottle. well actually i guess i'll use my ae bottles for mixes that have a chance of oding. and

for the other mixes that migh not be easilly oded, i'll use my toll on bottles.

but as of now i dont know what

to mix up yet. im going to go take a shower and think about it. hopefully i'll think of something cool.

note**

that would have been cool if the kid came with couplins too. but that mean you'll have to call it lucky 8 and that

would not make sence .... anyway, time to go shower.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Re Tanone 5a-androstan-3-one

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    ok i ordered the new masters for men and the lucky 7 chem set. im really looking forward to

trying out the new masters. cause when i use mones i mainlly use products that made me feel good or like how the

product makes me feel. (hmm, did i just say the same thing twice or dose it actually have different meanings? haha)

cuase i know that no matter what, its going to be my game that gets me the girl at the end. thats why i love AE+npa

mixes, im a badass with it.

anyway as for lucky 7 chem set i understand that it coems with

*3mL

Androstadienone - mood enhancer for girls (helps with mixes?)
    *5mL Androstanone - what the hell is this?
    *5mL

Estratetraenol- mood enhancer for man
    *5mL Androstenone - an alpha badass
    *5mL Androsterone - a man of money and

power fatherly
    *5mL Androstenol - freindly ness
    *5mL Estriol - horse piss (dose it make girls think your hung like

an horse?

my question is what dose androstanone do?

also first thing im going to try when i get the order

is, masters for men and then estratetraenol.... and im going to try to make the best feel good mix in the world. but

anyway, wish me luck.
    The directory says Androstanone is homologous to Androstenone: which exibits

a structure of relationship logic and techincal commentary. yearr iv got 5ml of the stuff i bought from one of l-s

suppliers before i joined love-scent, so i was probably OD ing 1/2 the time after drenching myself in the shit no

offence because the manufacturers of it only sell top shelf pheros.It is going to be really interesting to get some

feedback on the masters gear,if you get a good result i might just try it out whilst i am on the green, it could

produce a good hit or two ha ha ho ho.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-06-2006 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling error

Thread Information