Close

Stranger

Exclamation Tracking international orders

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Customs are still taking my order, which was send last Monday via GPM. And I am pretty sure, that I won't get it

within the next 2 weeks, because it has always been like that when I ordered pheromones or parfum/cologne

internationally.

A couple of weeks ago I've ordered pheromones from another website (not LS). The package was

shipped via GPM and they even offered a tracking number (they usually do so for international orders).

Is it

also possible to track international orders shipped via GPM (PRIORITY MAIL) when I buy the stuff from LS? And if

not, would you please do so for an additional charge.

If it is possible, I think we can

persuade Tammy to do that, but my experience tells me that postal service tracking (especially overseas) isn't very

satisfying, compared to the tracking of Fed Ex for example. I have tried tracking Express Mail packages originating

in the US and it has always been a let down, telling you little more than the date and time the package was shipped.

Think about it... the various post offices are not tied together by any central computer network.

Customs

inspection is like a roulette wheel. You never know when they are going to hold your package, but small packages

generally get through.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Hello and thanks for your

efford. Sorry, GPM cannot be tracked!!!

I live in Germany and when sending letters or parcels there is a way to

track them worldwide, for additional 2,05 Euro (shipment insurance is also included).

In order to track the

shipment internationally, I need to call the post call-center, which has the ability to see the status of my

shipment, even outside the own country.

This is why I ask, whether there is a possibility to track my package

when send via post (government owned).

Phero Dude

All the tracking really does

(usually) is to tell you it's left the country and if you're lucky enough, when it reaches your homeland. It

doesn't offer point to point feedback such as your local courier does to domestic "mail".
    I've had stuff

dissapear mid flight and never seen again, even with international tracking. YMMV
    IIRC: usps doesn't offer

international tracking...
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Dude

Time for some good news..
    I thought

my order had gone missing so contacted bruce who offered to send a replacement asap. Today the order finally turned

up after 3.5 weeks , turns out customs had a sniff around then sent it on its merry way to me. By following the date

stamps on the opened parcels it seems that they held it for about 10 days before sending on to me... ummm.
    One

reason may be that I placed my order on the very day that some idiots tried to get a bomb mix on a plane , customs

may have been alerted to "suspicious" liquids in the mail? either that or the dogs went 'nanas at the smell of all

the mones!
    Wait a minute, i've just noticed a suspicious looking sedan with men in shades outside my house!
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

My order has arrived, but

is hold at the customs department. Actually, they need my clarification (description, proof legality etc.) in order

to hand out the stuff. First thing I do on Monday is to take the train the the custom office.

I were also asked

to bring a copy of an invoice or to print out E-Mail confirmation to determine the value of goods.

I am just

wondering, but did my order came with an invoice?

There is no invoice in the package

if that is what you mean, so they have no way of verifying the information you bring with you (print out of your

email confirmation). There will be a green customs sticker on there with a value written on there by Tammy, but

those figures are generally much lower than the price you actually paid. So, the rest is up to you. Sounds like

they are going to charge you some import tax. You might want to contact Tammy first and ask her what she thinks she

probably put on the customs declaration sticker.

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information