Close

Phero Dude

Default Problems with mixing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi.

I have

been using several products consistently for the last year or 2 witg great success. The ones that work for me

are:

SOE -- I get relaxed, more sociable, women talk more, space decreases, great mood lifter, i smile and

relax more. Downsides I get less respect from people in positions of power (Like managers, women who like to argue

at times) etc. Also this causes a more friendly vibe and not sexual. If wearing multiple days in a row I feel VERY

timid.

Chikara -- I feel more confident in terms of standing up for myself. Guys are more friendly to me,

women on occasion are more chatty and treat me with respect. Downsides, I find it more difficult to relax with it

and smile as it makes me more serious. I also find that after several days consecutive use I feel like shit with

it. I feel tense, headache, and not in mood to socialize. Even during this time I notice guys still occasionally

do me favors (like letting me in front of them in line at the bank). I find this product doesn't cause much sexual

attention.

NPA - I feel women tend to gaze at me with seductive dreamy looks when I talk to them. The older

the women the more this happens. I find younger women i like 28 years old gets serious, doesn't smile, it neutral

with me, and tends to focus on me with eyes. She also become quieter. I find it sexual. With consequtive daily

use I find I become more tense and less talkative. My face muscles tense up more.

Bottom line most of these

products cause problems for me if I wear them daily.

Heres the thing:

I've concluded plain SOE is

best for social occasions with family (grandpas, children, women and men in general ) so I can use it for

that.

Chikara is best for business use.

NPA is best for clubbing.

None of these products give

me what I want completely so I need to mix them. I'm really worried about OD.

I tried SOE/NPA. Day 1 great

effects. Day 2 I applied the same and not one look of eye contact. I think what is happening is the nol in SOE is

converting to none, then on consuquetive days the none plus the NPA (2 dabs) is causing OD. So how do I wear this

combination daily like most do?

I tried Chikara/NPA. Day 1 great effects, women more aggresive, talkative

and get jealous a little. They come on stronger. (1 dab npa, 1 spray chikara). What is causing OD here, as on

consequtive days I get no response and feel crappy.

I personally love these mixes but I'm OD easily and I'm

37!!! I am a programmer. Never had much of a social life. But am starting to get out of my shell and talk more.

I am 5'7" east indian and weight 158 pounds. I dress well most of the time.

Why can't I wear these mixes

or products daily? Am I always goingt o have to be concerned about conversions?

I want a mix that is

masculine, sociable, sexy, with a little jealousy in there too. A mix that a Johhny Depp guy would wear. Something

seductive, with charm, not just overpowering.

A few more things I always apply SOE under chin in roll on. I

always apply npa bottom of earlobes, and I always apply chikara to neck area. Is application points causing

problems?

oh yeah i tried a314 too, and all it did was give me a spaced out feeling like a retard. I barely

could converse and was antisocial. I dropped that one quick.

Any suggestions? I think the products I have

are great but I can't seem to optimize how to use them. I *KNOW* i have to initiate more and that pheromone are

just a tool, but nonetheless I *KNOW* they are making me tense in facial muscles and not getting me any eye contact

let alone more with consequtive daily use.

Help appreciated.

I have been using mones for

about 1 year now and i myself am finding that i can't use them two consecutive days in a row without problems,

especially none products. I love the SOE/NPA mix and boy does it work good in eliciting sexual and friendly

responses but if i use it on back to back days. i tend to get shunned by women alot. The first day using the mix and

the women go crazy. The second day and i don't get one look from women. You gotta remember these products are very

powerfull, especially NPA. You don't need much. I would recommend using them every other day. Sometimes you will

get hits on the off days as the stuff is still on you but wearing off. Make sure you shower good everyday too. I

work monday-friday and i use them monday, wednesday, and friday. it seems to work pretty good. Hope that helps.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan

oh yeah

i tried a314 too, and all it did was give me a spaced out feeling like a retard. I barely could converse and was

antisocial. I dropped that one quick.
    buddy, if this pheromone or any pheromone for that

matter makes you feel like a retard, antisocial, cannot converse, then my assumption is that it is not the

pheromones that are doing this too you, (pheromones are micro chemicals that project outwards into the enviroment

for attraction) obviously if what you say is true, I believe what you are feeling is really psycological, and

pheromones are a placebo, for good or for bad.

Phero Dude

Hey Ant2000,

Wearing the

combo's mentioned (soe/npa, chikara/npa) 3 times a week on non consecutive days is something I didn't consider.

I'm going to try that out. Great advice.

That is especially true for none products. Can you tell me what

amounts (dabs, sprays etc) you use for soe/npa and chikara/npa? BTW I use Chikara unscented and I believe the

sprays are not the same quantity as the scented one. I get more of a squirt out of the unscented, but a full misty

spray outof the scented.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan
    Hi.

Why can't I

wear these mixes or products daily? Am I always goingt o have to be concerned about conversions?

Try on shirt instead of skin, and change shirts daily.

You may need to apply a little less on clothes.

Thread Information