So I'm new to the

Phero scene. I've checked out old threads as well as the Pherolibrary and guide. I decided upon these three

products. APC, NPA, and SOE (scented). Let me tell you a little bit about my body first.
  • 19 years old

(About to turn 20)
  • male
  • 5'8"
  • Not fat, not athletic. I have enough fat that I can't have abs,

but I seem to be able to wear fairly tight clothes.
  • I'm about a 7 or 8 on a scale of 10 (I've been called a 9

on a few occasions, but that's generally when I go into the country)
  • I'm a mutt... I've got a lot of stuff in

me. Chinese, Italian, Korean, Spanish, German.
Well, anyhow, this is how I plan to conduct my testing.

The

first week will be testing of SOE.
The second week will be the testing the upper and lower limits of SOE.
The

third week I will be testing the APC/NPA combo (JB#1). I figure they're both none so I should get the same reaction

more or less.
The 4th week will be testing upper and lower limits of JB#1 as well as testing various ratios)
the

5th week I'll be testing various combos, and it will be like that for a while I guess.

Now here's my questions,

does the above seem like a good idea? Also will I need to use a cover scent for the apc/npa combo? I genrally don't

wear cologne, if I do need to wear a cover scent I suppose I'll go cologne shopping.

Also here's a bigger

concern of mine. Twice a week I participate in a surf club type activity. We basically show up in a big group and

surf. Most of the people are relatively new, so I don't quite know them yet. How effective will any of the products

I purchased be when I go surfing?

One last note. For those of you concerned about me using none. I tend to be...

more of a pushover. Not to the extent I get pused around everywhere, only by "alpha males" for the most part.

However, apart from those people, I seem to get a decent amount of respect from my peers. And in some groups

(generally groups of the pushover tpes) I AM the alpha male. So I figure my none should be somewhere in the middle

of the spectrum. Regardless I do feel it important to test the none mones out myself.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm

probably on the lower end of the spectrum. I think it's my imagination that makes me think I'm the dominant one in

a group of pushovers.