Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Pheromones will NOT get you laid!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have repeatedly come across the sentiment on this board that if you slap on some pheromones, you will have girls

ripping your clothes off like in the Axe commercials. Generally the people who express this belief are new or future

pheromone users who have read a few DIHL reports, and believe occurrences like this are the norm.

Everyone is

very quick to post here when they get obvious hits or DIHLs, which is great because I love reading the success

stories of others. However, ONLY posting results is what I believe is giving some the impression that these things

work like the magic potion from a Midsummer Night's Dream.

Of the threads created on this forum, I would say

about 75% constitute questions people have about various pheromones, which pheromones they should use for a given

situation, terminology, or other questions or observations not including hit reports. I would say maybe 5-10% of

threads are people documenting their hits or DIHLs from their pheromonal adventures, and an even smaller percentage

(1-2%) of threads are used by posters who document their ongoing reactions or lack of reactions from pheromone use.

The only recent example I can think of on this board is gabe1970s "Short Fat Guy Experiment," which I think is a

commendable contribution to the board.

Other users, including Bronzie, Gegogi, and Belgareth, are pretty good at

posting their results or lack of results from their experimentations around the board. It is interesting to me how

the users who report less frequent or weaker results from pheromones tend to post less often. Then again, it might

just be that these users are not as familiar with their results, and put less time into trying to observe

them.

Personally, my reactions to pheromones have been slim to mild. I have a very hard time pinpointing any

discrepencies between how people normally treat and respond to me versus how they treat and respond to me with any

given mix of pheromones.

The one product which has made the most impressionable difference on me has been Liquid

Trust. However, the results from LT are not of the nature of fostering attraction for me in women. Nevertheless, LT

is useful for certain situations, and has a permanent place in my arsenal.

Besides LT, I believe I have gotten

the best responses (sexual responses at least) from The Edge (sandalwood) or NPA. For some reason I feel like the

Edge has been more effective than NPA, but I'm not sure if this is possible (I have adjusted my dosages to account

for the difference in concentration, to the best of my ability.) My problem with determining responses to these 2

-none products though, is that I really can't put my finger on any difference they have made for me. Sometimes

I'll splash on a few dabs of TE midway through my shift, and not observe any difference in how others act towards

me. When I've done the same with LT, I have had some pretty blatant experiences. I must acknowledge that TE and NPA

have been somewhat effective on my own mood, as I sometimes feel more energetic after putting some on, but I don't

know if it is just because I like the way I smell nice after I apply one of my cologne mixes or if it is actually

the -none influencing me.

I don't know what to think about SOE. I sometimes enjoy the feeling I get from it, and

other times feel socially anxious while wearing it. Then again, this is generally how I feel without pheromones, but

it seems like the SOE might increase whatever mood I'm in. In any case, I haven't really observed any positive

difference in how other people react to me while wearing SOE, and for this reason have not used it as a standalone

more than 4 times, and rarely incorporate it into my mixes now.

The jury is still out on Chikara, Perception,

Alter Ego, and SPMO (Super Primal Musk Oil), but I think I like Chikara the best. When I wear it, I feel like I get

treated a lot more respectfully by others, especially men. I also, feel a lot more important and self-confident, but

don't know if it's the C7 or the wonderful smell that puts me at ease. One concept I've been looking into

recently is called Aromachology, which is kind of similar to aromatherapy. I think the smell of Chikara alone would

have an effect on me and other people around me, even without the pheromones, but I think my reaction to it is from

more than just the smell.

I don't have any feelings toward Alter Ego yet, but I've only used 2 gel packs, and

only have used it once as a standalone.

I'm also skeptical about Perception, and haven't even noticed that

it's extended the scent of my cologne like I've read it's supposed to (I've used the gelpacks).

I've been

wearing 1-2 drops of SPMO mixed with everything else, and I think it's alright, but I don't like the scent enough

on its own to use it as a standalone, or to use a larger amount.

One thing I'm planning on doing, for myself and

to add to the information in the community is to start a blog revolving around my daily responses or lack thereof to

my exploits. I think a blogring would be a great resource to the pheromone-using community, and urge others here to

create their own blogs. I'll post with an update once I've gotten a blog started. If anyone has any suggestions or

ideas, or if you have your own blog about your pheromone use, let me know.

I have to compliment you on this

post. You were quite forthright in your summation of your expeirences with mones. I personally, have became very

methodical in my analysis and or effects of mones. After all it is a site were our opinions can be expressed and

should be expressed without prejudice. Our opinions in reference to mones, should be expressed with honesty and a

true reflection of what the individual experiences. I love the posts that do just that, and are not afraid to say

so. Freedom of speech is the essence of our Western world. Be it right or perceived to be wrong. So well done on

this one dude.

My turn to forthright.

Npa= Sexaul encounters.One of my best very good product. Have had

straight out hits on this one, on more than one occasion.Great with soe, pherofragrance.

Te= Same slightly toned

down but similiar to npa.

AE= Best overall product, very well balanced. ie can wear to work and out. great stand

alone. And i tell you works very well.

LT= Some not too bad experiences on this one. Used both stand alone and

mixed . When used alone= Girls more chatty, respectfulletc. Mixed with that is used in conjuction with.,NPA and TE

and nol product. Not to bad at all. Slightly more perceived sexualness, from the the women. Ie Slightly more touchy

feely.

Perception= Not too much responses at all on this one.

Chikira= Found it not to last to long .Bit hit

and miss. Some days, opposite sex more talkkative and chatty. Some days nothing at all. This is when used stand

alone . Of course the ability to use your ability to converse with the opposite sex comes in to play ALSO.

PI=

sheer power.Great product, but must be very carefull as to the dosage for me. .5 to 1 drop is more than ample for

me. Used well with apc as cover scent.Stand alone have had some DIHL with this one. But at the same time have od,

trying to find my outer limits. Never forget when i sat down in a train and had this tall asian women, just fixated

on me for the entire train ride.Which lasted about 10 minutes. I actually said hi to her. And no shit it took about

fifteen seconds before she answered. IT was very funny and interesting at the same time. She did give me her

business card but i didnt follow up. Was going through a break up at the time, not the right frame of mind. SO

anyway thats its .

Phero Enthusiast

Wink You must, absolutely gotta read this book....

The title is Blink,The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell ... some of the

conclusions the author reaches are simply mind blowing... he spoke with behavioral researchers who studied how

quickly one person sizes up another person's "worthiness" (as a potential mate, a competitor, or whatever) ... this

is what's freaky... part of the unconscious mind already makes pretty firm conclusions about other people long

before this reaches conscious awareness
    .... the process of evaluation actually happens in thousandths of a

second
    .... so what Gladwell is saying is that your body, facial muscles, posture, voice tone, everything is

sending out signals that everyone else is unconsciously picking up on.... pheromones might actually be

altering your own microbehaviors so your self perception gives off different unconscious cues... One of the

researchers documented in Blink filmed thousands of couples and studied their fleeting microexpressions, and just

from the analysis of tiny facial tics they could accurately predict how long the relationship would last... I was so

floored by this book I had to read it twice... it was like the missing piece of information between the Mystery

Method approach, pheromones, and everything else....

Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    The title is

Blink,The Power of Thinking Without Thinking
    by Malcolm Gladwell
    Seconded! A must-read.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Live4themusic:

Good post though I disagree on some points. The basic statement is correct and has been said many

times by people like Gegogi and Koolking. Mones won’t get you laid but they are a part of your arsenal and will help

you if you have the rest of your game together.

In fairness to the majority of hit posters on this forum, most

probably believe every word of what they are saying. We humans are very good at fooling ourselves and seeing what we

want to see. That’s why science developed processes and procedures intended to reduce that factor as much as

possible. Personally, I am even skeptical of my own results. Some posters are so eager to see results that if a bird

crapped on them they’d see it as a hit. Others believe all the BS claims from various manufacturers like liquid

panty remover and such. They are usually the most rabid and the most likely to blindly attack anybody who doesn’t

accept their belief and claimed results as gospel.

The one thing I really don’t understand but have no real objection too

is the blog idea. Why? People come here to post results and ask questions. If you’d really like to help newbies and

encourage the exchange of information you’ll at least post here as well as your blog.

Surfs_up and

Holmes:

Thanks, that sounds interesting.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Default Getting laid gets you laid....

The body radiates information in a multitude of ways... when you're getting a lot of sex, somehow, someway...

everybody seems to sense that you're getting a lot of sex, therefore must be worthy of getting a lot of sex... and

the opposite is true as well... deprived folks give off the "ain't been loved in a durn long time" Lo N-R-G body

waves... have to prime the pump if you want the water to flow....

I ordered it from Amazon and

should have it in a few days. Appreciate the lead. Always looking for something to give me an edge. Thanks again for

the lead.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Just wanted to throw my two

cents in here. Mones won't get you laid but and this is a big but, they will definantly get you noticed more by

women. I have been using mones for just about a year and sometimes they work more than others but they can hit

certain women hard there is no doubt. When the ladies are affected they can flirt aggressively and come onto you

pretty hard and i'm talking strangers either. Some women who have been affected are women who know me well. So in a

nutshell, they won't get you laid but it will make your job alot easier if you are trying to get into her pants.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    The only

recent example I can think of on this board is gabe1970s "Short Fat Guy Experiment," which I think is a commendable

contribution to the board.
    Thanks!

After trolling this forum for awhile I was struck by the lack of

in-depth, balanced reviews as opposed to "hit reports" or "fanboy advertisements" that, quite frankly, struck me as

shills or viral advertisements for specific products.

My academic background is in both Sociology and

Chemistry, as well as a Medical/Technical trade that I'd rather keep private. My background taints my posts and

lends a certain amount of healthy (?) skepticism to my approach, my observations, and my writing. I would like to

see more of this level of OPEN-MINDED skepticism in peoples posts. The unbalanced fanboy crap is a serious downside

to this forum, and is the ONLY reason I started reading and now post on other forums, too.

It only

takes a small amount of effort to write a short but balanced post, and it irks me that I don't see it done very

often. Maybe someone should create a "template" for blog posts that will encourage balanced, insightful

reviews.

I think of my "experiment" thread AS a blog, and don't think it would be fair to draw traffic away

from this forum and others like it by starting seperate blogs. Pheromone distributors should be supported for their

efforts, and one way of supporting them is to use the forums. So instead of blogs, I propose that there should be a

seperate section of the forum for people who want to "blog" about their ongoing results through self-started

threads. Interested people could just start a detailed thread, and readers could jump in at any time with comments,

questions, and suggestions. I don't think this would detract from the forum in any way, but I could be wrong - I

haven't analyzed the flow of traffic or patterns of posting on this site.

The only other quick comment I can

make is that people could try to post more of their positive, neutral, and negative experiences as well as

alternative or complimentary, introspective reasons for the positive, neutral, and negative experiences. I try to

post daily, but sometimes I don't have the time or I don't have anything worth posting.

Anyone else have an

opinion on this?

There have been other efforts

at a blog type idea. Pancho did a rather good job of it with hit stories of the poor and deranged. Since it is on

topic for this forum I would have no problem with you or any other interested party doing just that. If you feel it

isn't appropriate for this forum you are free and welcome to use open discussion instead.

You would have

enjoyed my efforts in the first year or so to try to determine if mones really worked. There was no way I could

create a valid experimental situation in the real world so all my results were tainted, in my eyes. I still have all

the spread sheets and notes I used trying to decide if something was really happening. Damned engineering/science

background anyway! In the process I had to learn a lot about body language because I knew almost nothing about

reading it.. It's been a long and interesting trip.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    There have

been other efforts at a blog type idea. Pancho did a rather good job of it with hit stories of the poor and

deranged.
    where can I find this?
    You would have enjoyed my efforts in the first year or

so to try to determine if mones really worked. There was no way I could create a valid experimental situation in the

real world so all my results were tainted, in my eyes. I still have all the spread sheets and notes I used trying to

decide if something was really happening. Damned engineering/science background anyway! In the process I had to

learn a lot about body language because I knew almost nothing about reading it.. It's been a long and interesting

trip.
    Yes, I would have enjoyed that - and all social and psychological experiments are tainted by the

experimenter. that's why I try to just sit back and observe, as opposed to interacting with people - at least

part of the time. My favorite experiment was fanning pheromones into the vicinity of unsuspecting women from a

distance, and watching how their behavior changed. I will likely try it again, this time I will do it after

observing people for a longer amount of time and I will spread the -mones with a small hand-held fan and with a

wider variety of pheromones.

What kind of data did you have in your spreadsheets? Any other off-the-wall ideas

on how to test pheromones?

... part of the

unconscious mind already makes pretty firm conclusions about other people long before this reaches conscious

awareness
    .... the process of evaluation actually happens in thousandths of a second
    From Kohl et al. (2001)
    The ‘affective primacy hypothesis’ [5] asserts that positive and

negative affective reactions can be evoked with minimal stimulus input and virtually no cognitive processing.

Olfactory signals seem to induce emotional reactions whether or not a chemical stimulus is consciously perceived. We

theorize that the importance of human non-verbal signals is based upon information processing, which occurs in the

limbic system, and without any cognitive (cortical) assessment. Affect thus does not require conscious

interpretation of signal content. Underlying this fact is that affect dominates social interaction and it is the

major currency in social interactions [6]. Affective reactions can occur without extensive perceptual and cognitive

encoding. They are made with greater confi dence than cognitive judgments, and can be made sooner [5, 7]. Olfactory

input from the social environment is well adapted to fit such assertions. For example, chemical cues allow humans to

select for, and to mate for, traits of reproductive fitness that cannot be assessed simply from visual

cues.

.... so what Gladwell is saying is that your body, facial muscles, posture, voice

tone, everything is sending out signals that everyone else is unconsciously picking up on.... pheromones might

actually be altering your own microbehaviors
    My compliments to Gladwell, whose views

are more clearly stated and more readily understood than mine. Here's a link to a recent report on these "snap

judgements" that also mentions Gladwell's

book.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a...ion=topstories

With this recent report in mind, please consider that a sex difference in the signal, and in its processing are

required to get to sex difference in behavior. Following this biological logic, the only way to get to sex

differences is through olfactory /pheromonal conditioning of the visual response that allows us to make "snap

judgements." The article linked above mentions functional MRI, which has been used to show sex differences in the

response to pheromones, and sexual orientation differences in the response to

pheromones.

One of the researchers documented in Blink filmed thousands of couples and

studied their fleeting microexpressions, and just from the analysis of tiny facial tics they could accurately

predict how long the relationship would last... I was so floored by this book I had to read it twice... it was like

the missing piece of information between the Mystery Method approach, pheromones, and everything

else....
    Have you read "The Scent of Eros: Mysteries of Odor in Human Sexuality."

?

JVK

Do a search for the hit stories

in the pheromone forum. His user name is Pancho1188, I think. Use pancho as the user name, and stories in the search

striing and you should find it.

To do my own research I had an advantage of sorts. My involvement in pheromones

began the same time I started my business. Part of my focus was to provide a monthly service to small businesses so

I was in the same offices roughly the same time of the month, month after month. Made it a little easier. On the

othre hand, alll my training is in engineering, the physical sciences and computers. People can be baffling and that

is my greatest weakness.

To start I randonly tried various products around people and frustrated the crap out of

myself. Then I settled down and go methodical about it. I simply tried to get responses. Then I started tracking

things to try to determine if I was imagining things or not.

Although subjective, I rated reactions on a 1-10

scale for each person/product I tried. For a week or two I'd wear a certain product in a given amount and watch

reactions. The next week I'd increase it and so on. By doing it that way I ended up with rough bell curves of

reactions to a product.

For the sake of consistancy I only applied mones to my forearms which turned out to be a

great idea anyway. You'd be amazed how often a computer tech reaches close to a person's face while helping them

on their computer.

Edit: My apologies. The thread is memoirs of the incredibly stupid.

[URL="http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9939"]http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9939[/

URL].

Thomas Jefferson

I have been

holding back something I've been meaning to write about, and I think this thread is as good a spot as any for

it.

About Books and Research -
    Yes, this is personal and subjective - I strongly dislike and discount the drivel

and crappy e-books about "How to Pick Up Women", "How to get laid", etc. NO, I HAVEN'T SPENT MUCH TIME

"STUDYING" THE MATERIALS Y'ALL CONSTANTLY REFER TO. I don't need to! I'm not going to get very deep into this,

but I think it's all BS. Have y'all ever read "Readers Digest"? THAT'S what you're getting out of that crap -

the readers digest version of reality.

You're depriving yourselves if you actually pay fo that stuff. Try a

good Social Psychology textbook instead - pick one - ANY one - from

http://www.socialpsychology.org/texts.htm

I have "Social Perception" by Leslie Zebrowitz and

"Romantic Love and Sexual Behavior: Perspectives from the Social Sciences" by by Victor C. de Munck.

At $60-120,

yes they are expensive, but in these cases you get what you pay for -- useful information, not speculation and

opinions.

...To start

I randonly tried various products around people and frustrated the crap out of myself. Then I settled down and go

methodical about it. I simply tried to get responses. Then I started tracking things to try to determine if I was

imagining things or not.

Although subjective, I rated reactions on a 1-10 scale for each person/product I

tried. For a week or two I'd wear a certain product in a given amount and watch reactions. The next week I'd

increase it and so on. By doing it that way I ended up with rough bell curves of reactions to a product.

For the

sake of consistancy I only applied mones to my forearms which turned out to be a great idea anyway. You'd be amazed

how often a computer tech reaches close to a person's face while helping them on their computer.

Edit: My

apologies. The thread is memoirs of the incredibly stupid.

[URL="http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9939"]http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9939[/

URL].
    Cool idea on weighting the reactions!
    Now I am thinking of timing

them.

Your method wasn't as subjective as you think, because you were a necessary participant in the experiment

and that guaranteed a certain level of consistency across the board -- it would be much worse and less valuable if

there had been more than one observer making subjective weightings of the responses. The only real downside I

can see to your approach is that I doubt you use any of the pheromones by themselves... Since you've had time to

lend perspective to your experiments, do you think your initial results are still valid? Can you predict the

effects of different pheromone combinations by combining or comparing bell curves?

And thanks -- I'll probably

check out that thread tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    Cool idea on weighting the reactions!
    Now I am thinking of timing them.

Your method wasn't as subjective as you think, because you were a necessary participant in the experiment and

that guaranteed a certain level of consistency across the board -- it would be much worse and less valuable if there

had been more than one observer making subjective weightings of the responses. The only real downside I can see to

your approach is that I doubt you use any of the pheromones by themselves... Since you've had time to lend

perspective to your experiments, do you think your initial results are still valid? Can you predict the effects of

different pheromone combinations by combining or comparing bell curves?

And thanks -- I'll probably check out

that thread tomorrow night.
    Are you asking if I wore individual pheromones or products?? No on the

pheromones but yes on the product. I'd test one product end to end then go to the next one without mixing. It was

nearly 18 months before I felt I knew enough to start mixing. But now, yes. I can guess within a certain range what

reactions are going to be and what my ideal doses should be. There is a certain fudge factor and inconsistancies

that make me wonder about some content claims though.

Thomas Jefferson

Are you asking

if I wore individual pheromones or products?? No on the pheromones but yes on the product. I'd test one product end

to end then go to the next one without mixing. It was nearly 18 months before I felt I knew enough to start mixing.

But now, yes. I can guess within a certain range what reactions are going to be and what my ideal doses should be.

There is a certain fudge factor and inconsistancies that make me wonder about some content claims though.

Sheesh - 18 months? Yep, you're an engineer- type, allright. I prefer to improvise and be creative.

Neglected to mention one of my major hobbies that is probably significant -- I'm an artist, and I imagine that

explains alot.

Do the inconsistencies occur in one product or with one manufacturer, or were they recorded at

specific times during your 18 month experiment? Do you feel comfortable posting the inconsistencies you noted?

Sheesh - 18

months? Yep, you're an engineer- type, allright. I prefer to improvise and be creative. Neglected to mention

one of my major hobbies that is probably significant -- I'm an artist, and I imagine that explains

alot.
    Ayup, I'm an engineer. Raised around nuclear physics types, what do you expect?

Being an

artist explains a lot. To me, art and music are to be enjoyed as an observer, can't create within that realm at

all. Mental processes like that probably also have an effect on mones and how they work for us.

Do the inconsistencies occur in one product or with one manufacturer, or were they recorded at

specific times during your 18 month experiment? Do you feel comfortable posting the inconsistencies you

noted?
    It would be better for several reasons if I didn't answer that question publicly.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

good post, good reply

woofa,

I just want to add something, have any of you ever "seduced" a girl/woman over the net or phone, even

before meeting her? even before seeing her? And at the point of meeting she literally jumps out at you sexually and

you get laid. Well I have, and the seduction had already occured way before any Olfactory signals were bieng put

out, and during the first meeting, I have not applied any pheromones. What im trying to say is, you dont need

pheromones to get laid, people get laid without them, even as we speak. To get laid you have to go through some

particular motions of seduction, whether its a one night stand or whether you have been at play with seducing her

over a longer period of time. I believe its more a game of psycology. In my experience.

Pheromones, will add

to your game, if applied right, however if you rely on them and do nothing else, dont even bother, your wasting your

time, energy and money.

Exclamation

It would be

better for several reasons if I didn't answer that question publicly.
    My AIM, ICQ, YAHOO IM and email

address are accessible through this site.

My AIM, ICQ,

YAHOO IM and email address are accessible through this site.
    Yes, I noticed that, almost

immediately.

Thomas Jefferson

Some posters are so eager to see results that if a bird crapped on

them they’d see it as a hit.

Agreed.

The one thing I really don’t understand but have no

real objection too is the blog idea. Why? People come here to post results and ask questions. If you’d really like

to help newbies and encourage the exchange of information you’ll at least post here as well as your blog.

I didn't mean to imply that I was done posting here, merely that I could post my day-to-day results,

observations, and notes to a supplemental website. While it is possible to add a personal user journal feature with

VBulletin (see

[URL="http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/www.hipforums.com/forums/journal.php"]www.hipforums.com/forums/journal.php[/UR

L] for a good example) I am guessing such a feature would cost money to implement, and thought this could be

bypassed by creating a separate blogring off of the pherolibrary servers, linking various blogs of pheromone users.

If every user posted their day-to-day results as posts in their own thread, these threads would become a giant mess

on the front page of the "Pheromone Discussion" forum, with hundreds of post ranging from "Wore X today, saw no

results" to "Wore Y today, as expected my boss was friendly to me" taking place daily in separate threads. Not that

there's anything wrong with this, but a separate blogring would be better for organizing these posts so that they

wouldn't interfere with people asking questions about their pheromones or their situations on the main "Pheromone

Discussion." Maybe even a separate board within LS forums titled "Pheromone User Journals," in which each user is

entitled to one thread (if such an option is possible) would solve this

problem.

Blink,The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm

Gladwell
    Thanks for the heads up, I got the audiobook today.

pheromones might

actually be altering your own microbehaviors so your self perception gives off different unconscious

cues...
    Very interesting theory. I also think the same cognitive factors (mood, thoughts) that influence

your microbehaviors, affect your natural pheromone, or at least hormone, output. This is actually not based on any

research of my own, but on random bits of knowledge on such things as dogs being able to smell fear, Oxytocin being

released upon orgasm, etc. I think our microbehaviors and hormonal output are related, but independent in the same

way that our brainwaves are independent of each other, but resultant of our thoughts and brain activity. When we are

relaxed, anxious, frightened, or tired, or when we are being deceptive, I think it can be detected on a subconscious

level by those around us from a combination of olfactary, visual, and auditory cues (since your voice and breathing

are going to be slightly different when experiencing certain moods). When we wear pheromones (or hormones), on some

level our OWN subconscious will pick up on the fact that we are alpha/friendly/honest/whatever vibe that particular

hormone gives off. By acknowledging this (on a subconscious level) it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, but only

to a limited degree. For example, I might be giving off more -none than a man 2 feet taller than me, built like

Arnold Schwartzenager, and CEO of some enormously successful corporation, but I am not going to feel AS confident of

my alpha status in relation to him as I would compared to an unemployed Woody Allen-looking character.

Basically

what I'm saying is, I think pheromones alter some underlying psychological factor which in turn will affect our

microbehaviors and our natural pheromone output, but that same factor is also influenced by our conscious awareness

of a situation and mental state.

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    I have been using mones for just about a year and sometimes they

work more than others but they can hit certain women hard there is no doubt. When the ladies are affected they can

flirt aggressively and come onto you pretty hard and i'm talking strangers either.
    Many others have had

similar results and I do not doubt that supplemental pheromones are responsible, as are the other elements of the

full package (your appearance, voice, cover scent, attitude, personality, choice of words, body language, natural

hormonal output). Unfortunately, I haven't experienced anything like this. I receive approximately the same amount

of Indicators of Interest from women in the 18-22 range now when I am in social settings wearing pheromones, as I

did when I was 2 years younger with longer hair and more confidence and social proof due to the fact that I was

using and selling drugs. I think when I go out without pheromones now though, as I am older and generally less

confident (and have shorter, receding hair), I am even worse off than I was 2 years ago, and I wasn't exactly a

player then either.

This is why the point of my message is that pheromones will NOT get you laid. They are not a

crutch. At best they are an energy drink that helps you keep moving. They are a small part of an entire package, and

even if you have the pheromone part worked out, you need to concentrate on the rest of the package if you want to be

successful in relationships or in life.

Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
    8/24/06:
    Wore 1 spray of Chikara scented (with gold cap) and 4 dabs of The Edge

Sandalwood before going to work. I don't really know if this has anything to do with the pheromones I was wearing,

but a few hours into my shift, I received a few compliments from the manager about an idea I had and the job I was

doing in general. I felt like another coworker of mine was giving me some signs of respect as well, but nothing so

blatant that I can attribute it to the pheromones.

[QUOTE=jvkohl]http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/a...ion=topstories[/QUOT

E]

Good stuff, huh?

Some Gladwell clips for those

interested:

Charlie Rose

Feb. '05
    (Gladwell comes on a little over halfway

through)

SxSW

'05
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Dude

Bronzie,I have met women on the

internet and got laid on the first meeting a number of times.The trick,is that you are meeting someone that has a

common goal...to get laid,regardless of who,where or when.Lonelyness can be a powerful motivator and can inspire

some very risky and stupid behaviors.Its not that hard to find men and women who have gone out on a bender only to

wake up the next day and ask themselves..."What the hell was I thinking?" Remember the concept of coyote ugly?That

you would rather chew off your own arm that risk waking the person who fell asleep on your arm.It would be very hard

to list this sort of behavior with anything having to do with attraction,love,pheromones,body language or

compatability.Humans are prone to a wide variety of behaviors that not only defy logic,but defy all manner of

instinct.The instinct of self preservation can be casualy cast aside,for example by people prepairing to leap off an

elevated platform with a bungee cord wrapped around thier leg.These sorts of behaviors are more of an anomoly than

anything else,and demonstrate that humans have the capacity of excercising free will over our instincts.Just like

the fact that finding a woman attractive and desirable is held in check by laws that restrict us from simply

throwing her over our shoulder and hauling her back to our cave.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Stranger

...Some posters are so eager to see results that if a bird crapped on them they’d see it as a hit.

Others believe all the BS claims from various manufacturers like liquid panty remover and

such...
    lmao. lol - rotfl.

After I ordered the newbie pack, and the free perception gel

packs, and testing, determining my tollerance and so on. I gave a packet of perception gel to my friend. He asked

what is it, I said look what it says on the packet. He then replys is it a panty remover [excatly in those words] -

I said, No - it makes you stand out and people are more aware of your presence. He then says, Ok Ill try it out, I

replyed - make sure you don't put more than half of the packet at any one time, else it'll do the opposite.

Next day he comes back and says he got 22 hits, I was like WTF!? - they all were minor things such as a little

more people look at him [I didn't explain to him about the stink, lol], he counted every time someone looked at him

- he then asks for more, I said you got the packet, it got the name on it, google "Love Scent Perception", he says

naah not bothered. Then after a while hes like "isisisisisisi this the site!!!!????".

Lmao the bird crapping

cracks me up.

Phero Pro

22 tits or 22 hits? 11 hits is

faintly possible, not probable.

and perception gels in my experience does absolutly nothing, zero

as

for the bird crapping on you, the other day I found a snake in my bedroom slithering amongst my .mones, its peak

snake season here, and often they can come indoors (its not uncommon if you leave the door open), for a split second

I thought, was this cute poisenous snake attracted to Androstenone? then reality kicked in, if I think that I must

be going insane!

Journeyman

I have been holding back something I've been meaning to write about, and I think this thread is as

good a spot as any for it.

About Books and Research -
    Yes, this is personal and subjective - I strongly dislike

and discount the drivel and crappy e-books about "How to Pick Up Women", "How to get laid", etc. NO, I HAVEN'T

SPENT MUCH TIME "STUDYING" THE MATERIALS Y'ALL CONSTANTLY REFER TO. I don't need to! I'm not going to get very

deep into this, but I think it's all BS. Have y'all ever read "Readers Digest"? THAT'S what you're getting out

of that crap - the readers digest version of reality.

You're depriving yourselves if you actually pay fo that

stuff. Try a good Social Psychology textbook instead - pick one - ANY one - from

http://www.socialpsychology.org/texts.htm

I have "Social

Perception" by Leslie Zebrowitz and "Romantic Love and Sexual Behavior: Perspectives from the Social Sciences" by by

Victor C. de Munck.

At $60-120, yes they are expensive, but in these cases you get what you pay for -- useful

information, not speculation and opinions.
    Yeah, but you fail to mention the same problems

with social psychology. There are many camps of thought and theories in this field, it's not like you read

something in a social psychology book and it is guaranteed to work. Many people, scientists included, believe that

it is not possible to get results from social psychology because of the internal and external validity problems with

them. IMO, the opinion of a Social Psychologist has just as much speculation and opinions than a "reader digest"

person. I don't think it's bad getting the opinion of a "reader digest" person who is getting laid massive

amounts.

As for Pheromones, in my opinion, the same issues are involved. Because people have different

personalities, looks, pheromone signature, etc. it is very hard to get to what will really work for you. I think

the best thing to do is read what opinion people have, experiment, and MOST IMPORTANT, make your own opinion about

what works.

I think, and I mentioned this before, it would be very useful if there was something that made it

faster for people to find out other people's results and their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    22 tits or

22 hits? 11 hits is faintly possible, not probable.

and perception gels in my experience does absolutly nothing,

zero

as for the bird crapping on you, the other day I found a snake in my bedroom slithering amongst my .mones,

its peak snake season here, and often they can come indoors (its not uncommon if you leave the door open), for a

split second I thought, was this cute poisenous snake attracted to Androstenone? then reality kicked in, if I think

that I must be going insane!
    LOL @ Bronzie

Dude, if they have the movie "Snakes on a Plane" in

Australia yet, you need to go see it! As you all know its about a plane that some mobsters try to knock off by

filling it with snakes. They then get the snakes agressive by having pheromones circle through the ventilation

system on the plane. The pheromones actually become a pretty big part of the movie. It boggles my mind how so many

people can see such a blatant example of how pheromones work in a fictional setting, and not take the time to check

into whether they have legitimate uses among humans, or if they don't disbelieve their effectiveness, don't decide

to give them a try to see if they would be useful for them.

Phero Enthusiast

Smile Pheromones + good contextual choices + congruent behavior gets you laid

This is the Surfs_Up triangle of copulation....

1. People are context

dependent thinkers. Different contexts elicit different emotional states, and beliefs about what is doable. If I am

in a professional context, other people displaying excess sexual availability is more worrisome than attractive...

my first instinct is to wonder what's wrong with that person's contextual awareness ? Situational awareness

and situational appropriateness is actually more sexy to my thinking than lack of situational awareness... it

has something to do with emotional intelligence and a clear sense of boundaries... it says "well formed DNA

in this package" to my snake brain...

2. Congruity counts for a lot.... you could devote serious time

to the study of congruity and incongruity .... Gladwell talks a lot about aspects of congruity in his book

Blink without actually mentioning the term. I was just looking at some videos of people with highly

incongruent behaviors.... they were sitting down and talking about a subject of interest to them.... the level of

mental incoordination had their bodies going off in all directions... congruity is to the mind what

neuro-muscular coodination is to the body
    ... Congruity is hot. Women are hard wired to detect high congruity.

Police are trained to detect incongruity. Incongruent behavior makes you feel weird, or uncomfortable, or confused.

Congruent behavior may not always be what you would like to deal with, someone can be a highly congruent asshole....

but you have no confusion about where they're coming from.

3. Pheromones... yeah... they work... no

question.... they work a load better if you're in the right contexts and you're congruent....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    22 tits or 22 hits?

11 hits is faintly possible, not probable.

and perception gels in my experience does absolutly nothing,

zero

as for the bird crapping on you, the other day I found a snake in my bedroom slithering amongst my .mones,

its peak snake season here, and often they can come indoors (its not uncommon if you leave the door open), for a

split second I thought, was this cute poisenous snake attracted to Androstenone? then reality kicked in, if I think

that I must be going insane!
    I didn't believe him though, apparently he counted everytime someone looked

at him, lol

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information