Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a DIHL.

Hybrid View

Phero Pro

Default I got a DIHL.

Out last night, sat

against a wall like a wall fly with my beer, a girl walked by causually, stopped, then for approx 10-15 seconds her

eyes stunned as if stunned from a tourch starred at me, she didnt even move a muscle. Just looked. Straight at me! I

love this phenomenon.

However, after she broke out of the spell she walked off, about 1 hr later, I

approached this same girl, she wasnt interested for whatever reason.

My conclusion, DIHL are just that, a

strange phenomenon, and really do nothing (in my experience at least) in getting the girl in the end. I believe, you

have a 10-15 second window of opportunity with these women, while they are in that state to actually make a hit,

otherwise like a scared rabbit, they just run away.

I enjoy the phenomenon, (gives me a power hit) however,

it does nothing for my game.

By the way, I used Xcite wipes, (or for some of you that know, the liquid form

of this product) so a straight .nol product I assume. However, the night before, I had used AE, so there might have

been some left over scent, but I did shower well, so if there was, it was minimal.

Phero Pro

Bronzie, are you using the male or

female Excites? A few years ago Bruce, kicked me a couple of free ones, of the male, with an order. Damn those

SOB's worked wonderfully. But I haven't been able to get them since.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Bronzie, are you

using the male or female Excites? A few years ago Bruce, kicked me a couple of free ones, of the male, with an

order. Damn those SOB's worked wonderfully. But I haven't been able to get them since.
    tongue,

using the male wipes, I still own a batch of those, good because they stopped manking them a few years ago, but you

can get the same Xcite wipes in liquid form, same manufacturer, same .mones, same scent. Just under a different

name, since love scent doesnt sell this product, I wont state the name on the forum, however you can pm me if you

like.

By the way, a good product like SOE, will get this effect, and for some reason, I get alot of hugs from

women ive just met , when using SOE.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    tongue, using the

male wipes, I still own a batch of those, good because they stopped manking them a few years ago, but you can get

the same Xcite wipes in liquid form, same manufacturer, same .mones, same scent. Just under a different name, since

love scent doesnt sell this product, I wont state the name on the forum, however you can pm me if you

like.

By the way, a good product like SOE, will get this effect, and for some reason, I get alot of hugs from

women ive just met , when using SOE.

Thanks for the info. I may look into this at a later

date. I have used SOE since it first came out. I have used it to great effect, however it can be somewhat

inconsistant. Also when when the SOE is on it can also lead to the wrong people BSing your leg off.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    however it can be

somewhat inconsistant. Also when when the SOE is on it can also lead to the wrong people BSing your leg

off.
    Yes, ive noticed this too with SOE, some times it works great, sometimes, i feel like it doesnt

do anything, it is inconsistant, its a good product, but a strange one, maybe its the .rone doing this?

.rone

in my experience tends to make this a unpredictable, like AE, one day, it works like a charm, the next,

nothing.

they say .rone is the masculine, stabilizer pheromone that makes all other .mones more pronounced,

im not sure about that..

Phero Pro

Yes, ive noticed

this too with SOE, some times it works great, sometimes, i feel like it doesnt do anything, it is inconsistant, its

a good product, but a strange one, maybe its the .rone doing this?

.rone in my experience tends to make this

a unpredictable, like AE, one day, it works like a charm, the next, nothing.

they say .rone is the masculine,

stabilizer pheromone that makes all other .mones more pronounced, im not sure about that..

I agree with you 100%. Rone is very unpredictable. Even the so called Pheromone experts, in my

opinion don't fully understand its effects.

Phero Dude

Talking

My conclusion,

DIHL are just that, a strange phenomenon, and really do nothing (in my experience at least) in getting the girl in

the end. I believe, you have a 10-15 second window of opportunity with these women, while they are in that state to

actually make a hit, otherwise like a scared rabbit, they just run away.
    Ummm, yes and

no.
    I've had both the "window of opportunity" (damn...) and the eyes locked on me all day thingy. A few weeks

ago I was working with a 25ish euro woman who stared at me all day long , I honestly thought there was something

wrong with ME ! ( food on my chin or something) Every time I went to ask her something she was all googly eyed

looking at me intensly. To be honest it was a bit creepy... but nice.

(3 drops of my magic mix)
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast

Out last night,

sat against a wall like a wall fly with my beer, a girl walked by causually, stopped, then for approx 10-15 seconds

her eyes stunned as if stunned from a tourch starred at me, she didnt even move a muscle. Just looked. Straight at

me! I love this phenomenon.
    Hey yo.... at times like these Ericksonian language patterns come in

mighty handy... you have to practice them in your spare time until they flow out naturally and poetic.... 'cos

while she's floating out there in the stars you have a great opportunity to have a dialog with her unconscious

mind... when you start learning them they seem awkward..."there are quiet moments when you feel like you're on

another plane with someone floating above it all to tahiti or bora bora and you settle into your seat and adjust it

until you are completely comfortable with another way of looking at things at some moment in the future when this

present moment is the past and the future is the present that was wrapped in beautiful japanese paper when time felt

like it was slowing down comforters are so soft and enveloping on a cool night and you settle into an new experience

of gravity letting you go free as a child again..." .... ummmm... try the Hypnotic Patterns of Milton Erickson

volumes I and II ... and practice, practice, practice so you'll know what to do when the moment arises...

Exclamation

Yes, ive noticed this

too with SOE, some times it works great, sometimes, i feel like it doesnt do anything, it is inconsistant, its a

good product, but a strange one, maybe its the .rone doing this?

.rone in my experience tends to make this a

unpredictable, like AE, one day, it works like a charm, the next, nothing.

they say .rone is the masculine,

stabilizer pheromone that makes all other .mones more pronounced, im not sure about that..
    bronzie,

I've been using pheromones for several years now. I'm a kind of "big dad" type fella and rone tends to play to

that strength more for me. I am currently reading J. V. Kohl's book "The scent of Eros" that is sold here at

love-scent.

The problem with your pheromone products being "inconsistant" (as you state) is not that they don't

work, there are just factors that are being overlooked.

First of all, the "big dad" thing can be a good thing

itself, but it doesn't always get me laid either. My experience is that women tend to think of me in the "long

term" trend. I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. I've even been told that I've been that "too

good to be true" guy, which can accually SCARE women away (meaning THEY don't know what to do, if you can believe

THAT).

Plain and simple, if you are looking to get laid, where is she on her cycle (menstral)? That alone

sometimes is enough to make her more responsive to pheromones. (Ladies, am I wrong here?) Remember, there is no

"magic sex potion," but pheromones are the closest thing we have. I do believe they work because I've experienced

it, on many occasions.

You guys have to remember that this industry and study of pheromones in general is still

very young, and there is still a lot to be discovered. I recomend anyone reading this forum to read Mr. Kohl's

book because it is well written and very well researched. A lot of other people are just trying to make money in

this industry, and he actually did his homework.

I hope that helps...

Phero Pro

Spivedog, great post, from a

newbie yet old member, what do you guys do, sit here dormant and reply every couple of years or so? your post was

good, pls contribute more often...

as for the .rone thing, my guess from your reply is that it beefs up that

"big dad" protector type guy, as you put it, so in essence you are saying .rone creates this effect, maybe, maybe

not, I dont know, however, from my very basic research on the net, .rone really is an unknown in its effects, unlike

.nol and .none, there is little evidence to suggest .rone does anything. its pure speculation.

about the

menstral cycle thing, you are spot on, on that one, all you need is some .none and she will go wild, happened to me

the other night, I knew this girl, and I knew she was on her cycle ( she told me ) and on purpose I applied PI

straight, she lit up like a firecracker, all night, all she talked about was sex, the whole night. very

interesting.
    Last edited by bronzie; 08-24-2006 at 08:15 PM.

bronzie,

I'm actually

researching here...

These might sound like a stupid questions, but:

1.) What part of her cycle was she

on?

2.) Was she just talking about sex, or was she flat out hitting on you?

Plus, did she happen to be on

her period at that point? Or are you talking about her point of ovulation (which is supposed to be directly

in-between periods)?

The reason I ask this is for everyone's educational benefit. I have experienced the type

of situation you are talking about (her lighting up like a firecracker on PI, none, ...whatever) many times, and

I've found that this usually happens when she is right in-between periods, or when she is ovulating (for all you

youngsters out there...lol)

I have to admit that I am kind of confused though. I have been laid several times

by women who were actually on their period by using PI. On each occasion, I'm not saying that she was like a

firecracker, but I did get laid, several times. This statement would counterdict my first one, which is why I

ask.

Oh, I'm not old, 29. I love this age; old enough to know better, still young enough to care less...

Quote Originally Posted by Spivedog
    I have been laid

several times by women who were actually on their period...
    Some women get incrediably horney on their

periods. Some of this is said to be mental, e.g. no worrys about pregnacy.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Some women get

incrediably horney on their periods. Some of this is said to be mental, e.g. no worrys about

pregnacy.
    It's also likely to be a function of progesterone increase, which acts more like

testosterone in women, when it is not counterbalanced by estrogen.

JVK

Phero Pro

Interesting Jim. I use to use the

scented SOE and enjoyed its scent somewhat, but was very pleased to see you come out with the unscented. I have over

100 different fragrances of all genres and prefer to cover with my own. And I usually mix SOE wiith Edge or NPA. My

question is, do you think any particular commercial fragrances are able to make your product more effacious,or was

the scented SOE done with that in mind?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spivedog
    bronzie,

I'm actually researching here...

These might sound like a stupid questions, but:

1.) What

part of her cycle was she on?

2.) Was she just talking about sex, or was she flat out hitting on you?

Plus, did she happen to be on her period at that point? Or are you talking about her point of ovulation (which

is supposed to be directly in-between periods)?

The reason I ask this is for everyone's educational

benefit. I have experienced the type of situation you are talking about (her lighting up like a firecracker on PI,

none, ...whatever) many times, and I've found that this usually happens when she is right in-between periods, or

when she is ovulating (for all you youngsters out there...lol)

I have to admit that I am kind of confused

though. I have been laid several times by women who were actually on their period by using PI. On each occasion,

I'm not saying that she was like a firecracker, but I did get laid, several times. This statement would

counterdict my first one, which is why I ask.

Oh, I'm not old, 29. I love this age; old enough to know

better, still young enough to care less...

Hi spiv, she was talking about sex and hitting on me,

as for which part of her cycle, she was on her period, a long time ago it was taboo for a girl/woman to say when she

is on her period, these days, they almost boast about it freely, as if asking for sympathy! its quite funny.

Phero Enthusiast

I've never gotten a DIHL.
    I

think my personal none must be low.

I use SOE as a basic- and I see it work on men and women (the glad hand - let

me tell you my life story effect).

JVKohl,

Are the gel packs scented

as well by default? I've noticed that the fragrance ( if there was one ) , isn't very strong.
    I love the smell

though. It's nice and manly/musky.

NFS

Default More DIHL Mr. Kohl

Jim,

Thank you from everyone for your insight. I’ve purchased your book and have found it to be

fascinating. It is very well written as well as very informative. Although probably some of it being theoretical

at the time it was written, I can see where it has laid the basis for not only what we define pheromones to be; but

how we go about developing the new products of today; and even where the industry could be headed for sometime to

come. Long story short, you’ve really done your homework as far as research goes. And you should be applauded for

that.

I’m

kind of confused though on your whole take of a-none, and why you still don’t endorse it (as it is currently not in

any of your products even today). It seems as though (every) other manufacturer has accepted a-none as the

main pheromone that attracts the opposite sex (if you’re a man), and promotes sexual tension (if you will) in women.

I can see your basis for argument in your book at the time it was written, but it seems that as time has passed and

newer products have emerged, it seems as though the theory would be changed or

updated.

I’m not an

expert here, and I don’t know what really what it would take to become one, besides maybe lots of experience. But I

have experimented with all sorts of products for well over 6 years now myself. (It just wasn’t until recently that

I decided to get into the science of things, which is why I bought your book. But that’s another story).

With that said, I have

found none-rich products to do just that, increase sexual tension in women, when used in moderation. The PI’s, the

NPA’s, all of them did just that for me. Although SOE and AE are still some of my favorite products (I never go

wrong with these for various reasons), I guess it just depends on what someone would be looking for, and I’m just

wondering why such differences in theories.

I’ve never experienced a DIHL with SOE.

Also, I’ve stated in my

earlier post my belief in the infancy of this whole industry. As I’m sure you’ll agree, there is a lot to be

discovered in the world of pheromones and human sexuality. But any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Mr. Kohl.

P.S.- I like

the fragrance of SOE. I think it is just fine. Others around me like it as well. I have just never had anyone

wanting to jump me while using it alone.

Thoughts anyone???

a long time ago it was

taboo for a girl/woman to say when she is on her period, these days, they almost boast about it freely, as if asking

for sympathy! its quite funny.
    Some women are at their hornest at that time and also feel free from fear

of pregnancy. Also they know many guys prefer women on the rag. Apparently the blood is a turn on for many men. In

Japan it's all the rage--old men smoking tampons and all. Personally I don't care for it--too gritty and

messy--but if I really like her I'll grin 'n bare it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Some women are at

their hornest at that time and also feel free from fear of pregnancy. Also they know many guys prefer women on the

rag. Apparently the blood is a turn on for many men. In Japan it's all the rage--old men smoking tampons and all.

Personally I don't care for it--too gritty and messy--but if I really like her I'll grin 'n bare

it.
    It/s still possible for a woman to get pregnant on her period, although the chance is somewhat

reduced and the chances of catching a sexually transmited disease is increased if you have intercourse with a fem on

her rags, even when wearing protection. Call me conservative and boring...but unless she is my GF, I would take a

miss...

Phero Pro

jvkohl, SOE is pretty unique in

the fragrance world, I really have not come across a musky scent like that in commercial colognes at department

stores. Aprt from the pheromone aspect, one reason why I keep buying your product is because the scent is different

to what most guys wear. So many times, I meet dudes or just guys out on the town, they all smell like each other, I

recognise alot of commercial scents, and its so un-original to smell the same.

I know when I wear an Armani

suit, I wear it with pride, as it visually enhances me because I look different to anyone else, despite the fact

that Armani suits are quite common, but when I wear a cologne that is very common, it has a different effect on the

opposite sex, you just smell the same as everyone else, you lose your individuality.

Hi spiv, she was talking

about sex and hitting on me, as for which part of her cycle, she was on her period, a long time ago it was taboo for

a girl/woman to say when she is on her period, these days, they almost boast about it freely, as if asking for

sympathy! its quite funny.
    Yeah, I know the feeling! Thanks, bronzie!

I know when I wear an

Armani suit, I wear it with pride, as it visually enhances me because I look different to anyone else, despite the

fact that Armani suits are quite common, but when I wear a cologne that is very common, it has a different effect on

the opposite sex, you just smell the same as everyone else, you lose your individuality.
    It's clear

and logical thinking like this that makes humanity such an amazing fluke of nature. We should have all been eaten by

wild beasts or cast our sorry arses off cliffs by now. So, we can all wear the same suit but lose self if sprinkled

with the same cologne? I think not. A nice wrapper is fine 'n dandy but hardly a show stopper. Your individuality

is displayed most prominantly and meaningfully through your utterances, actions and ultimately the life force you

exude.

Back to the wrapper. Now even if we all wore the same cologne we'd still smell different as body

chemistry, amount of sweat and flora and fauna present are extremely individualistic. In other words, that fair

scent that smells like cirtus on one clown may be more akin to deer ass an another by dry down or hours hence.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Boyfriend rebound effects, too

Women aften behave towards men in direct realtionship to the quality of their relationship... if they have one....

things are going fine with the BF and they are are in their own safe bubble... they have problems and all of the

sudden other men are so fascinating to them... or they have one brand of extremo boyfriend who intially thrilled

them with his macho hormone surges and this has worn off... now he's a mentally unstable pud with authority

problems.... and you, yes you... happen along at the right time and you're a sensitive metrosexual with big soft

eyes.... faster than she can say restraining order you have become God's new gift to womankind....

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    It's clear and

logical thinking like this that makes humanity such an amazing fluke of nature. We should have all been eaten by

wild beasts or cast our sorry arses off cliffs by now. So, we can all wear the same suit but lose self if sprinkled

with the same cologne? I think not. A nice wrapper is fine 'n dandy but hardly a show stopper. Your individuality

is displayed most prominantly and meaningfully through your utterances, actions and ultimately the life force you

exude.

Back to the wrapper. Now even if we all wore the same cologne we'd still smell different as body

chemistry, amount of sweat and flora and fauna present are extremely individualistic. In other words, that fair

scent that smells like cirtus on one clown may be more akin to deer ass an another by dry down or hours

hence.

Dude, I see your attempts in bieng sarcastic with my comments, but it isn/t working, at

least in my eyes. However, your right about some humans being flukes of nature, I know I am a rare specimen and

inherited all the great virtues nature has to offer.

You totally missed my point, wearing a nice suit shows

your form visually, physically, it/s a visual stimuli, and everyone looks different physically and a Nice suit will

usually enhance the good points of a wearer, wearing a cologne triggers a different response from those who smell

it, simply because scents work on a different human stimuli. The Nose!

A girl can close her eyes and smell a

cologne and recognize it as just one of the pack if she in her past has meet enough guys that have worn that

particular scent, she will pigeon hole you in a particular category, thus in essence you do lose a sense of being

individual, and perceived as not acting unique and applying a common boring scent that everyone wears.

As for

a scent being changed by individual body chemistry, sure to some slight degree, but most people can smell CK or ISSY

on anyone that wears it. It just smells better on some and worse on others.

surfs_up i got those two books they are

great
    ________
    BOX VAPORIZER
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    surfs_up i got those two books they

are great
    Ya... Erickson is the man... the dopest of the dope... and there is an awesome mountain of

work about him or by him or by people working closely in the field...... this freaked my brain, 'coz I found that I

was learning about 1000% more from reading the books than attending most NLPesque seminars.... I mean, how ass

backwards is this... the highly paid "master trainers", God knows where they find most of these jokers these days,

only appear to have a limited understranding of Erickson's stuff, what is right there on the page if you want to

study it...the mother of all serious Ericksonian works is Therapeutic Trances, The Cooperation

Principle in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy by Stephen G. Gilligan
    ... it isn't your usual dime a dozen how-to

manual for the frustrated gentleman ... as a matter of fact it can be somewhat intimidating until you take your time

and start getting into the flow of it... absorb what Gilligan has learned for a lifetime of deep work with hypnosis

and you'll have something precious and valuable, real knowledge ...

Phero Enthusiast

Okay so I may be getting

DIHL.

My girlfriend commented that this fairly young girl (late 20's) was locked on me at the mall. Apparently

just radar tracked me and stared the entire time we were near her. I'd put on wagg-n (and soe only that day.

I

apparently didn't notice it. I can be fairly damn clueless sometimes.

Phero Dude

I know the feeling... At times I

wonder why I'm getting goofy looks or a flustered shop asistant, more often wrong change then anything... then it

hits me.
    othertimes my gf would say "she's checking you out" and I'm like what? duhh, often I just don't see

it.
    sigh , enjoy it while it lasts! rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    Okay so I may be getting

DIHL.

My girlfriend commented that this fairly young girl (late 20's) was locked on me at the mall.

Apparently just radar tracked me and stared the entire time we were near her. I'd put on wagg-n (and soe only that

day.

I apparently didn't notice it. I can be fairly damn clueless sometimes.
    early 40's white male or or

Default Astonishing!

Bronzie, it is

astonishing how your insights into human behavior and fashion are correct every time. Yes, indeed, each man that

dons an Armani suit looks different physically. Lke a pelican on pelican beach during nesting season? Nevertheless,

this fragile creature--foolish enough to wear the too popular Armani Acqua di Gio--deflates instantly upon a single

inhalation from the fairer sex. With one stroke of her nose she has determined he is exceedingly dull, repetitive

and tedious and is no longer a man among men as the suit lead her to believe.

You slay me with your utter

self-righteousness, social insight and intellectual powlness.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information