Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Bruce-Men\'s and Women\'s Versions and Testosterone levels

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Bruce:
    What are the exact pheromone quantities in the PI for men, PE/women, NPA/men and Npa/women if you them? Because I kind of think that if the male body finds out that there is too much male pheromones it will start cutting down on it\'s own testosterone production. This happens w/ people that take steroids. The body senses more than enough testosterone in the system so it puts it testicles at rest and they stop producing testosterone. The bad thing is that they end up atrophing alittle (getting smaller) [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] . That is also why bodybuilders then take a tribulus terestris supplement to naturally raise the testosterone levels. I don\'t take steroids but I take FUZU by Syntrax which is a very concentrated tribulus terrestris supplement. If you want a tribulus supplement just by this one. All others cannot compare in effectiveness and in its concentration of the active compounds. Serously this thing works [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . I\'ve even noticed that my testicles are getting larger. hehe [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    But back to the pheromones. I was also going to ask: do the womens versions have the same pheromones but just in different quantities or are they different kinds of pheros? Because if they are the same kinds I think I\'ll buy those because the copulins should keep my testosterone nice and good and my mind w/ the ladies. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    James I\'m interested on What you think about this too. I just wanted to know because even if they do lower testosterone I will still take the FUZU.
    Oh and you can get the Fuzu at www.bodybuilding.com
    Also all of you guys that have been using pheromones for a long time, what have you noticed on your libido and your muscle-building and muscle-keeping?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Bruce-Men\'s and Women\'s Versions and Testosterone levels

Increased sex drive (external = pheromoens as opposed to internal forms - DHEA) well more motivation but body building well some lsight improvement.

**DONOTDELETE**

YO DD do you know the levels of the pheros in the perfumes?
    Thank man.
    Hey also what combos do you think are the best for business situations like the ones you use. Do you apply only in the pits and hair for this situations?
    I suppose you wouldn\'t want to use that much because then you could challenge/intimidate clients instead of win their respect and trust.
    Oh and have you ever used the Copulins (because you mentioned an increased sex drive. I have also noticed that w/ the male products. I guess its the added testosterone like compounds going in thruogh the skin)
    Latz bro.

**DONOTDELETE**

Best for business apps i would say attraction or the jambat mix you could try Ae though. Never used couplins just increased sex drive from all phero products period. It really depends on what business your in me retail so the alcohol works best also depends on what profession your in if you have mostly female types or male customers, do some research in previous threads and get a feel to what works and what doesnt.

Thread Information