Close

Default Mones losing their effectiveness

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

just have a question, i have been using mones at work alot lately (3-4 days a week) and they seem to be losing their

effectiveness on the people around me a little. I wonder if this has happened to anyone else. The mones have an

effect on them just not as strongly as they have previously. I wonder if the fact that i am using them alot, if my

co-workers are getting used to them so to speak. Don't think i am having any buildup issues as i shower good

everyday and work out to sweat out the mones. I think that the people i am around are getting used to them a little.

I may back off for a week or two and then try using them again to see if that makes any difference. I figure if i

don't use the mones for a while maybe when i go back to them my coworkers may sense it and kinda have that shock

that they did when i first started using them. Just my theory anyway. I love playing a mad scientist with this

stuff.

I just have a question, i

have been using mones at work alot lately (3-4 days a week) and they seem to be losing their effectiveness on the

people around me a little.
    Yep, that's how it is. They get used to you and their reactions. Mones work

best on intial contacts or occasional encounters. It's the same with new clothing, hairdoo, etc. They notice at

first but your nice hair and doo soon become the expected norm for you.

I look at 'mones as a means of enhancing

first impressions and wiggling in the door. From there you gotta show some grit and substance or their interest will

quickly fall away, 'mones or not. Although the biological urges are powerful, humans are complicated with social

issues.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Take a break from using mones, or

switch up which ones you use.

Yea, they are used to your scent

signature. I actually recall this happening to you before, but I think it's because you had buildup.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Stranger

I don't think they exactly lose

their effectiveness. I mean, if you see a hot girl everyday, you'll get used to her hotness, it won't be as

special, but do you still think she's hot? YEAH! In other words, are mones not working as well? No, but people will

just refer to you as "oh, there goes the attractive alpha male" but since it's an everyday thing, they don't react

differently, though the attitude is different still to you for sure.

mean, if you see a hot

girl everyday, you'll get used to her hotness, it won't be as special, but do you still think she's hot? YEAH!
    Actually, nope. I eventually don't notice her hottness unless she has something really special to back

it up, e.g., a really special personality or skill (fine artist or musician). New 'n shiny and sheer variety is

what makes them seem hot on a mere physical level.

I reserve the right to be wrong.

Today i wore SOE/NPA mix and the women today were going crazy and flirting like never before. I almost thought they

were completely used to the mones and today may have proven me wrong. Maybe i'm still struggling with buildup or

maybe i just hit the ladies right today with the right mix or on hit their cycle right. Strange though.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    I reserve the

right to be wrong. Today i wore SOE/NPA mix and the women today were going crazy and flirting like never before. I

almost thought they were completely used to the mones and today may have proven me wrong. Maybe i'm still

struggling with buildup or maybe i just hit the ladies right today with the right mix or on hit their cycle right.

Strange though.
    Did you ever get your SOE:NPA mix perfected, Ant ... what's your favorite ratio of the

two?

Always curious ... Thank!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Did you ever

get your SOE:NPA mix perfected, Ant ... what's your favorite ratio of the two?

Always curious ... Thank!

I still haven't perfected to SOE/NPA combo but i'm getting closer to what works, for me

anyway. I'm not sure of the ratios as the SOE is oil based and rolled on, & the NPA is alcohol based and is dabbed

on. But my ideal mix is heavier on SOE and a little lighter on NPA. My best mix i am finding is 10-12 inches of SOE

(in 2 inch strips) on my arms, wrists and neck. Then i dab on 2 full dabs (with the insert in) of the NPA on my neck

and cover this with drakkar. This hits the older women at my office very very hard. They usually flirt with me much

more aggressively than they normally would and usually look at me like they want to devour me sexually. This mix

doesn't always work but when it does i am like a rock star with these ladies. I'm really starting to think that

these mones have a stronger effect on these women when they correspond with their cycle. I am narrowing down a

couple of women as to when their cycle is by judging how they act. When it's their time of the month they seem to

really really react sexually to me for what that's worth.

I've been using mones for

years now. I'm pretty intuitive so when I feel that the mones are losing there ffectiveness I just go back to the

laboratory and create something new. Or better yet add to what I'm already using.
    Countesszero

I reserve the right

to be wrong. Today i wore SOE/NPA mix and the women today were going crazy and flirting like never before. I almost

thought they were completely used to the mones and today may have proven me wrong. Maybe i'm still struggling with

buildup or maybe i just hit the ladies right today with the right mix or on hit their cycle right. Strange

though.
    When I keep wearing the same mix, people I'm with daily start to adapt.

A week is my max

for exact same combo, but usually I use different things every 3-4 days or so.

I noticed that using different

products, but same 'general' direction of mix, works fine.

Phero Dude

I just

have a question, i have been using mones at work alot lately (3-4 days a week) and they seem to be losing their

effectiveness on the people around me a little. I wonder if this has happened to anyone else. The mones have an

effect on them just not as strongly as they have previously. I wonder if the fact that i am using them alot, if my

co-workers are getting used to them so to speak. I think that the people i am around are getting used to them a

little. .
    for one of my many jobs i wore the same mones everyday at work for several months. finally a

day came where for whatever reason i just didnt feel like wearing them that day to work ( think i didnt want to be

bothered that day).

although i felt fine and was in my usual high spirits a few coworkers made comments like "

are you okay?" "you don't seem like yourself"

people clearly become adjusted to your mone signature. it becomes

simply a part of who you are after a while. if you like the noticeable reactions from people you see and interact

with on a regular basis you have to simply mix up your ratios/mixes to keep your signature "interesting" or better

"mysterious"

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    people clearly

become adjusted to your mone signature. it becomes simply a part of who you are after a while. if you like the

noticeable reactions from people you see and interact with on a regular basis you have to simply mix up your

ratios/mixes to keep your signature "interesting" or better "mysterious"
    Thats what i do, mix it up

a bit.. I'm a moody bugger anyway so people I work with just tend to take it as being me. (by moody i mean energy

wise , some days flat others OTT.) I've finally cracked what mixes work in different situations for me , it taken a

while but keeping a diary and noteing down reactions has worked. I now know what NOT to wear in the presence of mid

40's+ divorced woman in order to save myself!
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Enthusiast

I would guess in part it's

their cycles.
    In part it is getting used to you.

I havn't tried NPA yet in an office setting. It sounds like

your results are fun!

One thing that comes up a lot here is:
    *Thourough washing with anti-bacterial soap or

alternating days/locations or putting it on your clothes instead of your skin.

There have been a lot of comments

about buildup and bacteria transforming it on your skin.

Maxo writes, "I would

guess in part it's their cycles."
    What cycles? Seaonal changes? Tidal? Lunar? I find both male and

females seem to adapt equally well to my artifical 'mone signature over time.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I now know what

NOT to wear
    in the presence of mid 40's+ divorced woman in order to save myself!

Do tell!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Okay, so I see this "cycle"

thing often here, and while it MAY apply to some women, there are nowadays LOTS of women like me, who have NO, zero,

nada zip, when it comes to a cycle, as we are on Depo.

Depo is now proven to be virtually the safest and most

effective method of birth control, apart from abstinence, and since it also has carcinogen preventative properties,

many women are now choosing it as a method of contraception.

Taking Depo = non-existant cycle. Mood is the same

from one day to the next, as is temperature etc. etc. etc, yada yada...

..kinda annihilates some of these "Cycle"

theories, huh? ^_~

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon

..kinda annihilates some of these "Cycle" theories, huh? ^_~

Ail

:-)

Uh, no, no it doesn't. Wether it be Depo or some other form of Oral

contraceptive, many bio-science experts believe very strongly in birth control affecting the olfactory senses. I

believe that James Kohl has even addressed this phenomenon.

Okay..this is MY field of

expertise, and believe me, there are NO up and down effects with the cycle of a woman usng Depo.

None.

We

women who are on Depo cannot determine where we are in a cycle, so how the heck can 'mones affect us differently

from one day of the month to the next?

Also: Depo is NOT oral, it is an injectable.

Do tell, because after 16

years of teaching this very subject, I guess I can always learn something new, and am totally open to doing

so.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Dude

Talking

Do tell!

I made up a mix that gets some of them acting all giddy and makes the conversation very

sexual. I stopped wearing it at work as it was getting rather embarrasing to see the results. serious!
    Usually

the 40+ confident woman (usually single) will get really horny and make lots of sexual jokes while acting like a

schoolgirl. ummmm, a few husbands have been very confused with their wifes actions, you can see it on their face.

Also, AE often has the same result for me. 3 drops and I'm the boss, lots of respect and sexual inuendo from

those around me. I live in a city and the odd response is sometimes people say hi in the street , something you

don't usually do to a stranger in a large city. Sometimes in a shop people will approach me as if I'm the owner

and ask questions if I'm talking to the sales assistant , while the other night out people kept talking to me and

acting as if I was higher on the social scale , you know lots of "what do you think" and other "apologies" etc...

Now the disclaimer: this does NOT happen all the time , some days when my mojo's working I'm the man.

other days no response. BUT,
    it has often enough to know that it's the mones giving the response.

For

work I usually only use chikara scented now , I like the smell and two sprays seems to give a good chatty vibe all

round. Because with my job I work in close quaters with others, I need them to trust me and like me straight away

otherwise it's very difficult. I'm a bit moody so find the chikara helps to mellow me out too. Also, workmates

seem more relaxed when I'm wearing it and trust my judgement. Plus the ladies seem to like me more, some a bit too

much!

The mix: (apply 3-4 drops)
    In a 20ml bottle:
    (approx 5mls each) 1 part AE, 1 part

WAGG+N, 1 part SOE, 3 drops PI

another story... At my local bar that I visit about every 3-4 weeks there's a

woman that will not leave me alone while wearing this mix. I'm met her several times, always with her BF present

and she just talks non stop about anything. He never says anything even when i try to include him in the

conversation and she's very sexual towards me, it's a bit creepy as I'm not sure if there's a hidden agenda

going on or not. ( you know what I mean!) Often while using "the mix" with my mojo on max I can walk into that place

and within 2 minutes a woman will walk up to me and start chatting. A few of the guys there are convinced I'm gay

(why are straight men so scared of anyman they think might be gay?) and don't understand how I can get a girl doing

the chasing, I just say It's because I know how to talk to a woman.... but they still don't get how the girls come

up to me.
    I had good luck before 'mones but they just seem to give me the extra edge, wahoo!

sorry,

went slightly OT there...

Phero Enthusiast

Crystal,
    Unless you check

with a lot of your female friends, all you have (even if you are a woman) is your personal opinions about how mones

affect you.

There have many variables to consider:
    1) The males mone signature.
    2) The target females racial

mone profile.
    3) any cycle based effects (disputed or not).
    4) Bacterial buildup.
    5) Do you wear mones every day

or just a couple days a week.
    6) How often does the female see you? One day or night a week-- or 12 hours a day-

every day.
    7) How much do mones influence the female to start with.
    8) Emotional state of the male and female (If

you are sad/pissed vs happy mones are not going to do much).
    9) And apparently, how drunk is the target.
    10) Does

their cycle make them feel bad. (It could be that mones are working/not working because they are in cramping

pain).
    11) Do they know mones are being used or not?
    Crystal, you are an expert on you and your experience of how

mones affect you when you are aware they are being used. Your opinion valuable and worth noting among all the other

data points.

My experience after a few months is that some females are variably effected by the same dose of

mones. I don't know why for them.
    Another female who I know exactly what her cycle is- is having completely

spooky reactions to mones except for when she is cramping.

Depo could leave you in a constant open state,

constant closed state, or in some fixed mixture of those two states. It might leave someone with a stronger or

weaker reaction to particular mones than they might normally have at their extremes.

It definately needs study!

King of the coupons!

Question

The mix: (apply 3-4

drops)
    In a 20ml bottle:
    (approx 5mls each) 1 part AE, 1 part WAGG+N, 1 part SOE, 3 drops PI
    Gaf

--- Was the 3 drops of PI a typo ... not 3 ml? If not a typo, have you tried upping the PI, or do you find

this just right for you?

SOE scented or unscented? Cover scent?

Should things remain the same with

this mix, you should start its own post for the poor and highly interested.

Thanks!

Phero Dude

Talking

Gaf --- Was the 3

drops of PI a typo ... not 3 ml? If not a typo, have you tried upping the PI, or do you find this just right

for you?

SOE scented or unscented? Cover scent? :
    PI.
    No typo, I'm very

sensitive to PI and find any more than 2 dabs to be far too much for me. When i first got it I tried 1 drop and had

a perimeter around me of about 10 feet.. so yep, I seem to have a fair bit of my own natural 'none produced! I've

often been told in the past that I can look fairly pissed off and put out a go away vibe , so I think it's fair to

say PI ain't for me. I haven't bothered putting anymore PI in this mix as I have had great results so far with

this combo.
    (Anyone want to swap some wagg-n for PI , serious!)

Soe is unscented.
    I tend to shy away

from the scented 'mones as I only like to wear a little fragrance, I can't stand it when guys smell like they have

put half a bottle of aftershave on... Also I don't like to mix it up too much(different scents), but in saying that

I do like the smell of AE mixed with eternity.

Cover scent.
    usually I wear one spray of CK "eternity"

,btw just got a delivery of the new "faux scents" from bruce here , "black" is a pretty good knock off of the

original. Not as woody but comes very close to what a tester smelt like after a few hours on my skin.
    Other

"covers" i wear include: chanel egoiste or clinique happy (the happy is too floral for me though, a bit

girly)

Btw I went out on thursday and Od'd big time on AE! ( forgot that some was still on my shirt from

last week) I suddenly realised and scooted off to the bathroom and furiously scrubbed my wrists and neck to get rid

of it, a bit late though.... A woman that I often bump into when out started walking over to say hi , stopped about

6 feet away, turned around and walked away looking very pissed off. I can laugh now, but at the time I thought WTF?

Yeah I should post this mix I suppose, to be honest I just threw all the leftovers that worked for me

into another bottle just to see what would happen. And OMG, it works very well and is a happy accident!

I'm just hopeing like hell that I can repeat it when it runs out!

King of the coupons!

I do like the smell

of AE mixed with Eternity.
    What are your ratios, or are you applying those two

separately?

Cover scent.
    usually I wear one spray of CK "Eternity"
    ONE spray!!!?

Geez! I must be the bottle-smelling man!!! I try to stop at 6! Where do you apply and how long does the

scent of one spray last?

I can't stand it when guys smell like they have put half a bottle of

aftershave on...
    I'm now thinking that that that that could me!

Btw I went out

on thursday and Od'd big time on AE! ( forgot that some was still on my shirt from last week) I suddenly realised

and scooted off to the bathroom and furiously scrubbed my wrists and neck to get rid of it, a bit late though.... A

woman that I often bump into when out started walking over to say hi , stopped about 6 feet away, turned around and

walked away looking very pissed off. I can laugh now, but at the time I thought WTF?
    How much AE

did you apply? I don't think I've heard of anyone ODing with AE from 2 drops to 2 full droppers.

Yeah I should post this mix I suppose, to be honest I just threw all the leftovers that worked for me

into another bottle just to see what would happen. And OMG, it works very well and is a happy accident!

I'm just hoping like hell that I can repeat it when it runs out!

That's

what I'm waiting for, so please, keep us posted once you're working on your NEW batch ... please.

Why am I

such a copy cat?

Phero Dude

Talking

[QUOTE=MOBLEYC57]What are your

ratios, or are you applying those two separately?

Usually (lately)I wear 2-3 drops of AE , and one spray

of "eternity"
    For me a hairy white dude, I find that scents tend to stick around for a lot longer than on others.

Also, I don't like to stink but to have a slight "wiff" of a scent. I've only ever worn one spray of any cologne

and find it stick around for a very long time , 12 hrs is not unusual. ie: I can still smell aftershave at night

after applying in the morning.. even with a change of clothes afterwork , serious!
    Same with mones, I've worn

them all day and gone out afterwards with great results. But no OD during the day , in theory its not possible to

stick around for so long but it does on me. I know, i've been wearing them off and on for about 3 years now and

have seen the effects many times, I kept a diary for a long time just to make sure it wasn't just me.

AE:

('mones first) one drop spread on 1 wrist and rub together , one drop on neck below the ears rub then rub residue

on the other side.
    cologne: one spray on chest after a shower, put on clothes, drink, put on beer googles, become

instantly attractive to all woman.

<ONE spray!!!? Geez! I must be the bottle-smelling man!!! I

try to stop at 6! Where do you apply and how long does the scent of one spray last?>

see above.

<How

much AE did you apply? I don't think I've heard of anyone ODing with AE from 2 drops to 2 full droppers.

>

The od was the following: put on usual 2 drops at 11am, at 6pm invited out so had shower scrubbed ap points

clean with body wash, reaply 3 drops AE. BUT: put on shirt that had 2 drops put on it the previous week.
    went out

and was ignored by all around me , finally figured what had happened and bailed.

<That's what I'm waiting

for, so please, keep us posted once you're working on your NEW batch ... please. >

umm, a bit nervous about

repeating the mix as it was just a bit of this ...bit of that... ohh some of this. oh shit it works, oh it REALLY

works, oh god I hope I can repeat this!

<Why am I such a copy cat? >

because It always a good

idea to see what works for others then adjust to suit, thats why!

Thread Information