Close

Thread: metabolism

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb metabolism

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i cant prove it, but i believe

'mones have positively affected my metabolism. since using i have improved mood and find myself slightly more

involved in day to day activities. this could be the reason for the boost but there may be more to it than that.

I know! I lost 5 kg just using

Chikara It's " wicked "

NFS

Journeyman

Just the opposite with me, or

maybe it was the torn hamstring. Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i cant prove it, but

i believe 'mones have positively affected my metabolism. since using i have improved mood and find myself slightly

more involved in day to day activities. this could be the reason for the boost but there may be more to it than

that.
    If you could tell me which pheromones are causing this, I'd be injecting them!

Stranger

I can see it working, i mean a

boosted mood , more activitieswich in turn leads to weight loss. maybe? I've always been to the type if it works,

why wonder how it works, and just keep goin with it.

Journeyman

I'm with Gabe!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    If you could tell

me which pheromones are causing this, I'd be injecting them!
    Same here!
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

i cant prove it, but i

believe 'mones have positively affected my metabolism. since using i have improved mood and find myself slightly

more involved in day to day activities. this could be the reason for the boost but there may be more to it than

that.
    There is a book called "Love Cycles" written by my nemesis (i.e., bogus/refuted research,

undisclosed product ingredients, garbage marketing) Winnifred Cutler that helps to detail hormonal changes in women

that occur with and without the presence of a man in their life. Hormonal changes, like increased estrogen levels,

are to be expected with exposure to male pheromones. Increased estrogen levels should improve mood in women.

Increased estrogen levels at midcycle elicit increased luteinizing hormone and testosterone in women. Increased

testosterone would positively effect a woman's metabolism, increasing muscle mass and the ability to burn more

calories even at rest. Does using pheromones seem to equate with partnered relationship status in this

regard?

Increased testosterone levels are expected when men are exposed to the pheromones (e.g., copulins) of

women, and increased testosterone levels are associated with increased mood, energy levels, etc.

JVK

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation unbelievably helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    There is a book called "Love Cycles" written by my nemesis (i.e., bogus/refuted research, undisclosed

product ingredients, garbage marketing) Winnifred Cutler that helps to detail hormonal changes in women that occur

with and without the presence of a man in their life. Hormonal changes, like increased estrogen levels, are to be

expected with exposure to male pheromones. Increased estrogen levels should improve mood in women. Increased

estrogen levels at midcycle elicit increased luteinizing hormone and testosterone in women. Increased testosterone

would positively effect a woman's metabolism, increasing muscle mass and the ability to burn more calories even at

rest. Does using pheromones seem to equate with partnered relationship status in this regard?

Increased

testosterone levels are expected when men are exposed to the pheromones (e.g., copulins) of women, and increased

testosterone levels are associated with increased mood, energy levels, etc.

JVK
    all this would make a world of

sense.
    i think naturally my testosterone levels are healthy, and then to boost them using pheromones would explain

feeling like im in better shape.
    applying this info to my own life , i havent had a man in my life for around a

year but if i thought about it i could probably tie the times we were closer with the times i felt my best without

the use of additional phermones.
    i would conclude that the addition of copulins to a man's pheromone diet would

increase mood and metabolism like you said, and the addition of using SOE/w ,not just the SOE for men, would

enhance.
    Lucky for us, the cops in the SOE/w is undetectable scentwise, atleast if your used to using EW,lol.
    am

i about to witness the birth of revolutionary weightloss and fitness?
    dont change your diet, inhale cops/pheromones

and then naturally gravitate towards what is healthy without effort (unhealthy eating and lack of excersize can

definately be attributed to depression).

Increased

testosterone would positively effect a woman's metabolism, increasing muscle mass and the ability to burn more

calories even at rest. Does using pheromones seem to equate with partnered relationship status in this

regard?
    Possibly, but... and this is a Big but... it takes quite a bit of an increase in testosterone over

a long period of time to elicit a significant increase in body mass, and that elevation of Testosterone needs to be

repeated many times to ensure that that increase in LBM is not cannibalized or recycled as the body seeks

equilibrium. In other words Lors output of Estrogen, etc would also likely skyrocket to offset the imbalance so she

would have to be elevating her test output repeatedly by using the same pheromones almost daily and would have to be

supressing or otherwise minimizing spikes in her natural estrogen cycle.

Increased testosterone

levels are expected when men are exposed to the pheromones (e.g., copulins) of women
    For how long? How

quickly does T output ramp up and how long does it stay elevated after exposure to copulins? How elevated IS it,

exactly? What about the other hormones? Can you document this? Testosterone does not exist in a vacuum and if

Copulins elevate testosterone significantly without also increasing estrogen, then it would sell like hotcakes as a

sports/nutritional supplement (so you better stock up on them now while they're still legal, easy to get, and

relatively inexpensive).

Phero Enthusiast

Smile

reguardless of theories i can

honestly say that what i see is improved physical appearance and less physical fitness to back it up. im doing less

physical activity since i am no longer landscaping as often as i would like, but my body appears to be more toned.

what is not making sense to me is that you would think i would be feeling more agitated or ragey but it has actually

decreased in the last couple of weeks (yeah i was worse lol) so what this implies - i have no idea. all i know is

what i see/feel.

reguardless of theories

i can honestly say that what i see is improved physical appearance and less physical fitness to back it

up.
    The effect is not so theoretical as Gabe1970 indicates, and he's wrong about the dynamics. The

effect is documented in many species, including humans and the dynamics and effects of the testosterone increase are

very different in males and females. The common factor is the luteinizing hormone (LH) response to pheromones of the

opposite sex. To get from this LH response to testosterone in men and women requires more neuroendocrine detail that

is fitting for this Forum. Besides, it's covered in journal articles that I've published (and one that will be

published later this year).

JVK

I wasn't talking about theory,

I was asking about the amount of time that testosterone remained elevated and how elevated it was. References to

your articles would be much appreciated. And I am capable of filling in the "neuroendocrine detail" myself, if you

hadn't figured that out. To be clear, I'm skeptical, I doubt that the LH response from pheromone exposrue in

either gender is significant, andmore importantly Lori's metabolism is probably recovering from being overworked.

If I'm correct, she will see more metabolic and bodyweight changes in one more week, assuming that her diet and

level of activity remain unchanged.

I just checked your website.

Impressive. I din't know who you were. Are all of the articles which you're referrring to, published on that

site?

Testosterone elevation in

men after exposure to copulins is very well documented, and I can tell you that I see it first- hand with my

boyfriend each and EVERY time I use EW - without fail.

The documented evidence states it is approx. between 120

and 140% testosterone increase within 20 minutes of exposure.

My experience says it only takes 10 minutes, at the

most 15.

Good stuff those copulins for us women to use. Definitely if we want to turn up the heat - and in a big

way, it is the way to go pheromone-wise every time.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Testosterone

elevation in men after exposure to copulins is very well documented...

The documented evidence states it is

approx. between 120 and 140% testosterone increase within 20 minutes of exposure.

My experience says it only

takes 10 minutes, at the most 15.
    How long does it last? If it lasts a few hours, I will be snorting

Cops everytime I go to lift weights.

Stranger

I am a newbie to pheromones, and I

would like to say hello to everyone on this forum. I have spent countless hours reading the FAQ's, posts, and the

incredible cookbook that was written.

I recently received the Beginners set and have been experimenting with TE

and SPMO mix. I have been a bad scientist and have not been consistent on the ratios. Usually a dab of TE and a drop

of SPMO on neck forearms, back of neck. A few times I mixed the two in the atomizer and used one spray on my chest,

usually before going to the gym.

Anyway I started using on Monday and have used a little daily since then. I'm

not sure if I've had any obvious hits yet. A few more smiles than usual, a couple of extra stares, maybe people

opening up a little more than usual. I dont know if I am just being more observant or this is due to the mones.

What I can tell you is that I get a minor headache that I rarely get normally. I have been sleeping less, almost

like I dont need as much sleep. I have been more aggressive in general. I find that I speak more boldly than normal.

Im usually fairly reserved and I find myself saying things I normally would not say ( nothing inappropriate).

Most notably though is my increased intensity and endurance in the gym. I am stronger, I fatigue less, and I am a

lot more intense. I also am sweating a lot more in the gym

I am 5'9" 160 lbs, 32 years old and caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    I just checked your

website. Impressive. I din't know who you were. Are all of the articles which you're referrring to, published on

that site?
    There are a few links to full text and many more to abstracts. The full text of my

Neuroendocrinology Letters review, which won an award for the best article linking neuroendocrinology and ethology

is linked from the "Scientific Evidence" page, as is a recent presentation text from a prestigious behavioral

development conference published in Entelechy. That's where you''ll find the information on neuroendocrinology,

with references to the original papers, of course.

JVK

Phero Enthusiast

i have been following whatever links

to your research i can in order to wrap my head around what comes so easily to you guys.
    one thing my ignorance

has going for me,however, is that i dont have preconcieved notions about what should be happening, only what is

happening.
    i intend to follow up with this in a week, as i am interested myself to know if my observations were

work related.
    i feel they are not.
    i am familiar with my body and know what its capable of, this has been very

unusual.
    JV...looking forward to further articles.

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    Testosterone

elevation in men after exposure to copulins is very well documented, and I can tell you that I see it first- hand

with my boyfriend each and EVERY time I use EW - without fail.

The documented evidence states it is approx.

between 120 and 140% testosterone increase within 20 minutes of exposure.

My experience says it only takes 10

minutes, at the most 15.

Good stuff those copulins for us women to use. Definitely if we want to turn up the

heat - and in a big way, it is the way to go pheromone-wise every time.

Ail :-)
    NO DOUBT,AIL
    if i

hadnt seen it, i wouldnt myself believe it.
    cops are a force to be reckoned with,lol

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Gator
    I am a newbie to

pheromones, and I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum. I have spent countless hours reading the

FAQ's, posts, and the incredible cookbook that was written.

I recently received the Beginners set and have been

experimenting with TE and SPMO mix. I have been a bad scientist and have not been consistent on the ratios. Usually

a dab of TE and a drop of SPMO on neck forearms, back of neck. A few times I mixed the two in the atomizer and used

one spray on my chest, usually before going to the gym.

Anyway I started using on Monday and have used a little

daily since then. I'm not sure if I've had any obvious hits yet. A few more smiles than usual, a couple of extra

stares, maybe people opening up a little more than usual. I dont know if I am just being more observant or this is

due to the mones.

What I can tell you is that I get a minor headache that I rarely get normally. I have been

sleeping less, almost like I dont need as much sleep. I have been more aggressive in general. I find that I speak

more boldly than normal. Im usually fairly reserved and I find myself saying things I normally would not say (

nothing inappropriate).

Most notably though is my increased intensity and endurance in the gym. I am stronger, I

fatigue less, and I am a lot more intense. I also am sweating a lot more in the gym

I am 5'9" 160 lbs, 32 years

old and caucasian.
    welcome, gator.
    keep an eye on your results.
    i am a firm believer that 'mones are

more helpful to me than getting me laid,lol. they are confidence builders, ego boosters, atmosphere lighteners,

friendship promoters, and now i believe they are encouraging healthier habits. oh yeah, and i do happen to like the

attention i sometimes get.
    keep us posted on your experiences, they are helpful.
    and fill out your profile so

that we dont hafta keep asking.... and a pic is nice,too

i have been following

whatever links to your research i can in order to wrap my head around what comes so easily to you guys.
    one

thing my ignorance has going for me,however, is that i dont have preconcieved notions about what should be

happening, only what is happening.
    i intend to follow up with this in a week, as i am interested myself to know

if my observations were work related.
    i feel they are not.
    i am familiar with my body and know what its

capable of, this has been very unusual.
    JV...looking forward to further articles.
    Had I believed

in anyone's preconceived notions about human pheromones, I would not have begun studying the literature on

mammalian pheromones in the mid 1980's. My observations were relationship related but led much further, as you

know. My next article will be published later this year in Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality. It is a

37-page review that extends the concept of human pheromones and olfactory/pheromonal conditioning of physiological

responses to explain male preferences for other males. In the article I pinpoint the brain stucture involved, and it

is in the same region that generates the physiological response to pheromones. Whether or not anyone understands the

neuroscientific approach I take, there will always be people like you who understand their body enough to know what

makes sense. Thank you for your Forum posts; you are an inspiration.

JVK

Thread Information