THE

END

Sunday, August 6, 2006 Century Ballroom in Seattle,

WA

Please note that all (or most) names have changed to protect the innocent, which in

this case is me .

(Pheromones worn: A total of 6 drops of SMD#1, a mixture of Rogue Male and

Scent of Eros at a ratio of 3:7. One drop behind each ear, one on each arm, and two spread out on the chest.

Application time three hours before.)

". . . you really shouldn't go home empty handed especially after your

two week trip to Los Angeles and Seattle. You should go home with a souvinir like", I reach into my back pocket,

pull out an item and let it dangle from my left hand," this."

(Gasp)

"Oh my God! That was really

you?! I can't take this . . . . Your costume won't be complete anyone."

"No it's ok." I insisted. "You

really shouldn't go home without something special to remember this trip by. Besides I can always make another

one."

"Well . . . since you can make another one, "she takes the gift from my hand and looks it over, " . . .

. so that was really you."

(Music starts again. I bow offer her my elbow.)

"Senorita . . . may I have

another dance?"

"Of course, "she smiles", Senor." She then pulls me into a closed Balboa position and

whispers in my ear, "Thank you, this is such a wonderful gift. I . . . ", she pulls her head back slightly so that

she can look me into my eyes. She smiles, pauses her movement on the dance floor, gets up on her tip toes, leans

forward, closes her eyes . . . . "

Now wait a second. In my over enthusisaium to tell you about this

wonderful encouter, I've plunged directly into the end of the of the story, ignoring the begining and the middle.

This really won't do . But before I begin this story should cover some background for those of you who are

new to the forum. Every year for the past four years I have headed down to Los Angeles to participate in four day

Swing Camp and competition. Each day has fun filled classes with people from all over the world, lively

competitions, and big band dances. Each and every time that I have gone down I have brought along an arsenal of

pheromones. And of course each and every year, hijinx ensues.

So what is this gift that young woman found

so wonderful? For that we need to go to the begining. My story this year starts about a week and 1/2

ago:

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 A costume shop in North Seattle

(Pheromones used:

Three sprays of Liquid Trust along with 3 drops of Pheros to ensure attentive help from store clerks.)

"So do

you have any idea when you will have a shipment of those in?" I ask the mustashioed clerk.

"Let's see,

"types in the sku," . . . hmm . . . it looks like we won't have any in until three weeks from now. When do you

need it?"

"Well, "I answer sheepishly,"I need it for a themed dance this Saturday in Los Angeles, but I'm

actually leaving early tomorrow morning."

"Wow, you really are doing some last minute shopping. Wait a sec .

. . you can make your own. It should be very simple and it should look more authentic than a machine made one. All

you need is a strip of black cloth."

"Do you have any recommendations?" I ask.

"Hmm . . . what would

be good . . . . Hey Jim!" He calls to the brown curly haired clerk working in fabrics, "This guy needs black cloth

for a . . . . Which one would be the best?"

"How about this one. Hmm . . . he may have to double up on it

though . . . a bit filmy."

"He's also going to be cutting holes into it so, he will have to use this

stuff,"picks up a bottle of gel," to keep the edges from fraying."

"You know, this stretchable satin would be

really nice, but it's very expensive."

"How much is it?" I ask.

"It's about $27 per

yard."

"He's only going to need the minimum 6 inches. So that should only be about four something."Turns

back to me. "So what do you think?"

"This will be perfect." I smile. "By the way. Do you have any idea

where I can buy a plain, long sleeved black shirt? I just bought these black pants at Ross, but they didn't have .

. . ."

So why did this mysterious young woman find a holey 6"x54" piece of black cloth so special? Stay

tuned in next time for "THE SET-UP"
-SwingerMD