Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Effects on oneself and others with long term pheromone use

visit-red-300x50PNG
    James was saying in another thread that long term use and exposure to pheromones alter behaviour and responses for the better (hopefully i guess it depends on responses and other factors) but it is an interesting thread to have on its own, anyone got any experiences insights into what pheromone usage has had as far as calming or enhanced effects for medium to long term usage , i know ive got more energy and drive and are very calm these days compared with what i used to be. Its all good

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Effects on oneself and others with long term pheromone use

I was asking this in anouther thread DD. But I was thinking that it may lower testosterone because your body will sense like there is too much of whatever is makin the NONE and cut down on the testosterone production. But what this means is that then your testes will atrophy. But we can take FUZU by Syntrax which is a tribulus terrestris supplement (very concentrated and powerful). I have tried it before the pheromones and its awesome.
    Thats why I also wanted to maybe try the Womens versions because they have the pheros too but w/ copulins. Now I asked James Kohl how copulins affect testosterone levels and he sayed they will raise 150%!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    So then w/ the women\'s version I will have the pheros to attract women and the copulins to keep my testes very happy jaja.
    hey and this may even attract women that are bi or lesbian too. No problem w/ that.
    But considering what we have read of the trials of the gay-female forum member maybe she needs to try something w/ Heavy NOL,RONE,and copulins. Leave out the NONE because NONE is pure manly. Just my theory. So maybe she can come up with some combo that will work for her.
    What do you think on all of this DD?

**DONOTDELETE**

Thoughts here im male and actually lesbian women react really strongly to Alter ego which i find very interesting, but when ive cme across women swinging the same gender way they respond really well (could also be that im the first man to turn them on so its probably quite a shock as well (could be either one.

Banned User

Ok.....let\'s get some miths out of the way Dealeasa, or however the hell you spell you name...

Wearing mones isn\'t going to do anything for you test production. You may detect them on yourself, but unless you are TAKING the testosterone, you won\'t decrease your testosterone production.

Second, whatever said that it will raise testostorone 150%....don\'t expect anything big, trust me....Tribullis has been out a LONG time...it\'s NOT going to work miracles

Maybe you should try some creatine, that will be M U C H....better.

Now, to donald duck\'s original post...I\'ve said it before, and it was before I actually heard it here on the board, but....I DO feel different when I\'m wearing the mones.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah everyone creatine does work fairly well been taking it for a couple of weeks and ther results are pretty good, more energy and ive toned up even more. Its good havign access to good information on what actually works another benefit of the forum.

Thread Information