Close

Stranger

Default Importing mones to Singapore

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Next

month I'll be on a business trip to Singapore. Therefore, I'd like to take my SOE gel packs and my TE unscented

with me.

I'd like to inquire if pheromones are legal in Singapore. As commonly known, Singapore has some very

bizarre laws and I just want to avoid any bad surprises. In an older thread I read that Singapore's policy towards

pheromones has recently changed. What is the current situation like? Any locals here?

Stranger

just do a research on

singapore

Phero Pro

howard, I have traveled to

Singapore over 10 times, sometimes for transit, sometimes to stay and know the country well, Singapore is very

strict with alot of products that in other countries are considered harmless and available everywhere are deemed

ilegal. bubble gum, chew gum is prohibited ! protien powder is prohibited ! the list goes on... the country is anal

and ridicules, i bet they want to prohibit sex one day too..

you may run into trouble with customs, if the

label says androstenone etc, the dumb Singaporean customs officials may think you are trying to import a ilegal

bodybuilders steroid, and they will detain you in a little room in Changi airport until they work out what the

product is, keep a big copy of the love - scent web page handy if i were you.

if i were you, buy a decent

atomizer, mix the TE with a good quality cologne and , and if they do find it, tell them its a cologne you use to

attract the girls, they will not get out a mass spectrometer to anylize the contents if the scent is of a smelly

commercial cologne.

as for the SOE gel packs, put them in your toiletres bag, with razor and shaving cream

and other creams, if they ask what they are, you tell them they are after-shave balm.

i have been stoped at

customs in singapore, i had a whole bunch of mens Xcite wipes in my pocket, the wipes are in aluminium foil, so the

metal detector picked them up, when they saw them, they said Condoms? in an angry tone, maybe they thought i was

going on a sex rampage with the native singaporean women, they didnt seem too happy even for me to be carrying

condoms. I said, yeah condoms, they were too lazy to open one up to see what they were.

keep everything in

your main luggage, and one thing to remember, this is not pheromone related, keep an eye on your luggage, and your

hand luggage, lock them up well and see if they have been tampered with just before customs, (if you can afford hard

case luggage without zips, buy them, ziped luggage can be tampered with, and you cannot tell if they have, alot of

drug traffickers, use other peoples luggage to smuggle drugs into this country, and Singapore has some very strict

laws, you get the death penalty for the smallest amount of narcotics. there has been some recent cases of people

bieng caught in Asian countries with drugs that they say they were not thier and thier luggage was tampered with,

and ofcourse the authorities do not believe them, but its been shown that some of these people are in fact innocent,

the evidence indicates this, but for political reasonons they are still tried as international drug mules.

As I said in another thread,

I put gel-based pheromones in each well of my contact lens cases, and that really is just the ticket when you want

to transport them.

It's also very useful for toting them with you when you're clubbing.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMoon
    As I said in

another thread, I put gel-based pheromones in each well of my contact lens cases, and that really is just the ticket

when you want to transport them.

It's also very useful for toting them with you when you're clubbing.

Ail :-)
    if they open up the case and find something else in the contact lense case apart from

contact lenses, they will become suspicious and will question you, believe me, its as if you are trying to hide

something in a case designed for something else, it will arouse more questions

but, thats a great idea,

putting gels in a contact case seems good when your out on the town, although i dont use gel products, the idea

could work with drops of AE and PI as refresher during the night (may lead to OD though), thnx, never thought of

that

You can find travel-sized

shampoo/conditioner bottles at many drug stores. I doubt they would question any gel in those bottles, and if they

did, "moisturizer' might be a good answer - unless, of course that is a banned substance. I've heard that

condoms, vitamins, and other strange things like some cosmetics are banned in Japan, so it is a

possibility.

've heard that condoms,

vitamins, and other strange things like some cosmetics are banned in Japan, so it is a possibility.
    What,

only large size condoms! Or maybe the goverment is concerned about the declining birth rate in Japan. I don't think

so...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Enthusiast

Default Great self protecting devices for international travel...

when I discovered these it was like a dream come true... such a simple idea could prevent

so much possible disaster... there are these extremely tough nylon plastic "zip ties" that were invented mostly for

holding electrical wiring together on aircraft, then the technology expanded to other things (like handcuffs) ...

you can buy a bag of them cheaply, sometimes even in specialty luggage stores, or electronics supply places... they

can only be used once and can only be opened by cutting them off... and they are STRONG so you cannot pull them

apart by hand, a knife or a clipper is needed, a large toenail clipper works well, this is what I use... so whenever

I travel outside of the USA, I tie-lock my zippers, unlike the "security approved" padlocks that any half

intelligent criminal will know how to open and re-close, they cannot bust open a zip-tie and replace it unless they

have the exact same type on their person... I bought a small bag of 25 of these in bright exotic colors, and as soon

as I am finished packing, last thing before leaving the hotel room, it to feed a zip tie through the zipper ends and

draw it tight to permanent lock position.... so even if the luggage sits in the hotel's store room for a few hours

I will know for sure if anyone has entered the baggage, or if any baggage handler has attempted to touch them...

this also acts as a deterrent because a handler will know that his efforts will be immediately detected, which is

not obvious with any other type of lock... but hey are OK with airport security because they have the tools handy to

break these ties if they want to look inside... I admit to being paranoid about the far east, indoinesia for

example, after a australian schoolteacher was used as a carrier, unknown the her, and the indonesian prosecutor was

ruthless with the case, he had no interest in anything but showing the world what they did with drug carriers,

caused a great scandal.... indonesian prison for life sound almost as delightful as peruvian prison for life, just

hotter and filled with tropical diseases as opposed to being high altitude and freezing to death... caveat

explorator

Stranger

Thank you all for your input.

I'll play it safe (fill the SOE gel into an empty shampoo bottle).

To transport my TE, I'll pre-mix it with

cologne and fill it into a deodorant bottle.

Thread Information