Close

Stranger

Default attract asian girl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im an asian. I have

been using npa/apc mixed as writen in the phero cookbook. but I dont get any hits with asian girls. and its winter

over here too. does the winter affect? or as I read in one of the discussion that npa is not to attract asian girl.

is that correct? so what is the best phero mix to be used by an asian boy (Im 21) to attract asian girls about my

age or few years younger?
    thanks.

Most Asian women, especially

younger East Asians, are more sensitive and less tolernate of androstenone than other races. So you might want to

laid off the 'none products for now. SOE is the best place to start.

However, there are things much more

important than 'mones when it comes to attracting women. Get your game in order, work out, be clean (no doggie

breath or dirt under nails!), wear nice threads and don a couple long stripes of SOE.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

hi again. so SOE is the best

place to start isnt it? so which one should I get? there are 3 types of SOE there (scented, unscented, and gel packs

) I know the differences betweem the scented and unscented but hmm.. what about the gel packs?
    which one should I

get?
    thanks.

Stranger

and hmm does the cold weather

(winter here) affect?

Phero Guru

Default in cold

weather you can put the

mones on your clothing - I find mones do work better in warmer weather though.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I prefer SOE unscented so I can

cover with my fav cologne. However SOE scented works just as well but the scent may not mix with certain colognes.

It really a matter of personal preferences.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    weather you can

put the mones on your clothing - I find mones do work better in warmer weather though.
    but what about the

oil base ones?

SOE will stain most clothing.

Even during Winters the neck, upper chest, back of hands and wrists are normally exposed indoors, so you have plenty

of skin application points.

If you want to apply the 'mones in SOE (4 androstenol: 1 androsterone) to clothing

without worrying about stains, you'll have to buy the chemset components and roll your own in an alcohol carrier. I

do that so I can mix with Burberry Weekend and spray on clothing from an atomizer. Great for when you're on the run

or away from home.

Stranger

Default about asian again

what type of

mones do u suggest to attract asian girls that close to u ( ur close frens ) and what about those ones not close to

u? Im an asian ( 21 y/o ) and want to attract asian girls about my age or younger.
    will SOE still be the best

choice?
    thanks

You might want to look

through past threads we have discussed this topic loads of times.Im a black guy who loves Asian women I have success

with WAGG/AE combo on Asian women not born in the U.S.

I have spent quite a bit of time in

a variety of asian countries and am married to an Asian woman. The difference from the customs of one asian country

the next is often vast. For example the differences between Thai, Japanese and Chinese women are huge in terms of

physiology and local customs. Japanese women are to my experience very sensitive about smells, particularly body

smells, personal space and protocal. Subtle is the name of the game with the pheromones and the rest is about

proving your worth as a provider and protector.

Good luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Pro

A few years I used to teach

English as a second language as a night job, for students who/s first language was not English. Most of my students

were Asian students, in fact Asian girls in their 20s and 30s. Australia has a huge influx of Students from all over

Asia, and of course a prerequisite of study in an English speaking country is to know a basic level of English.

Anyway, what I found was the differences in culture were very big in each student from different Asian countries.

Japanese were very quite and observant, almost robotic in stature, you could not invade their personal space, even

going close to them physically to show them a piece of work or solve a problem was a real chore, you would have to

be very careful how you did, otherwise you came across as offensive or creepy and their body language showed it.

Chinese girls had this trait too, but it was less acute, alot more open, but alot more conservative then most girls

from Asia. Asian girls from south East Asia, again conservative, but probably the most open and easiest to work

with. I find most Asian women to be meticulous in everything they do, they are culturally conditioned to be this

way, I also find they have a real clear sense of gender roles and they follow them very carefully.

By the

way, Japanese women are by far the most materialistic of all Asian women (in my experience) they kept on bringing up

designer labels and material goods in conversation, and everything just had to be "cute" in one way or another. I

don/t find this in white Caucasian women, in conversation at least, although there is undertones of this in

conversation, (material goods and wealth) most western women do not convey this directly as its seen as a form of

insecurity and boasting. Asian girls, especially, Japanese are direct.

Women (Asian) from Singapore are

similar.

What do you mean by robotic in

stature? There are tall robots and short robots. At least in Star Wars.

Very interesting post,

though!
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Pro

they remind me more of R2D2 then

C3PO. C3PO has an English feel about it...

Japanese were very quite

and observant, almost robotic in stature, you could not invade their personal space, even going close to them

physically to show them a piece of work or solve a problem was a real chore, you would have to be very careful how

you did, otherwise you came across as offensive or creepy and their body language showed it.
    Bronzie

you merely observed their reaction to you as an White male Westerner. And that's not necessarily their normal

behavior. I'm Asian, born in Korea, raised among Asians and currently live in Honolulu where most of the population

is Asian. North Americans have a much larger "personal bubble" than Japanese. I've known and dated lots of Japanese

nationals and they're used to being "packed in" and generally tolerate shockingly tight quarters with strangers and

friends. I'm still surprised at how many Japanese tourists brush against me in Waikiki. Westerners generally need

and seek more personal space.

As for Japanese being the most materialistic, I have to disagree. Korean women

are right up there and will strip you naked, skin you and sell your hide for matching set of Louis Vuitton purse,

wallet and shoes. However, there are few gold-diggers are effective and ruthless as the Chinese...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Bronzie you merely

observed their reaction to you as an White male Westerner. And that's not necessarily their normal behavior. I'm

Asian, born in Korea, raised among Asians and currently live in Honolulu where most of the population is Asian.

North Americans have a much larger "personal bubble" than Japanese. I've known and dated lots of Japanese nationals

and they're used to being "packed in" and generally tolerate shockingly tight quarters with strangers and friends.

I'm still surprised at how many Japanese tourists brush against me in Waikiki. Westerners generally need and seek

more personal space.

As for Japanese being the most materialistic, I have to disagree. Korean women are right

up there and will strip you naked, skin you and sell your hide for matching set of Louis Vuitton purse, wallet and

shoes. However, there are few gold-diggers are effective and ruthless as the Chinese...
    Gold-digging

is NOT exclusive to Asian women believe you me.

DCW

True. However I live in Chinatown

so that's all I see! I gotta stay outta the hostess bars...

I have to side with Gegogi on this

one.

I'm asian ( singaporean born ) living in Australia.

I'm dating a couple of Japanese girls at the moment

and I must say..they're reserved when they first meet u, but after the first date....they're very touchy and have

no problems with you running kino on them ( ie physically close / touching ) .

They are highly sensitive to

smell too, and are more so than Chinese girls. Japanese are super clean and if you have even the slightest hint of

B.O. you can bet their " spider-senses " will pick them up

Also, about the materialistic thing, .. I

haven't noticed Japanese girls being so bad in this area. They're probably the least materialistic out of all the

other asian types if you ask me. This is from personal experience. They're quite easy going and they DO dress well

but within reason. Other asian types, Chinese in particular would sell their boyfriends just to get a gucci or prada

item. I speak for general Chinese women.
    Singaporean girls are one of the most materialistic types I've ever met.

Speaking of none, be very careful with this. Last week I did a day 2 date with a japanese girl and she was

keeping her distance from me the whole night, she wasn't like this before. I was wearing 2.5 sprays of TE Heat, 3

sprays chikara.

Good luck.

NFS

Phero Pro

gegogi, maybe thier reaction was

because they percieved me as male white westerner, but in fact im not a male white westerner in the general sense,

im actually a white/olive skin southern Europeaner with a tan. Not sure if that makes me a male white westerner,

(what I call a white westerner is a albino swede with no testosterone) im more of a Greek lover with an olive

complexion. Anyway, I see your point, these girls may act differently around thier own kind in thier country of

origin.

nfs, Ive dated alot of westernized Asian girls in Australia, and they are very down to earth, im not

saying they are angels and do not have that gold digger streak in them, as alot of white women do. However, off the

boat Asian women are very materialistic, and in my experience, the more affluent the background they come from, i.e

Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, the more materialistic they are. Women from Laos and Vietnam, although are

materialistic, are also more concerned about finding a male that will provide for them generally, rather then treat

them to louis Vuitton bags and Gucci watches. This is my experience, and I have dated, and had gf's from alot of

different asian backgrounds. Including, half asian / half white, which is very nice mix, In both appearence and

manner.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    what I call a

white westerner is a albino swede with no testosterone
    Perhaps you'd like to rephrase that? Some of us

albino men of swedish descent might take offense. It is an unfair generalization and rather insulting.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

belgareth, alot of my male

friends in Greece, are actually swedish men that have relocated here permanantly or come here annually for vacation,

what I said is actually a european saying even amonst swedish men, swede men always question and complain why so

many swede women come to Greece in the summer months for sex and fun with Greek men and not Swede men who are here

also. And they attribute this to lack of "testosterone" or "guts" ( im not using the word testosterone in its true

literal meaning here, but Greek men, like Spanish men and Italian men, just take more risks and hit on any woman

with two legs, this is a real fact, as desperate as it may sound).

the comment was not meant to be a racist

one.

by the way, i didnt know you have swede roots, should have guessed with the avatar you have, that your a

northerner.

Nearly white hair and electric

blue eyes. Extremely aggressive but non-violent unless cornered. Classed as an alpha by professionals and by the

wolves that my family raised. The pic in my avatar is one of a wolf that was my companion for almost 15 years and

has more to do with my philisophical beliefs than my heritage.

Fact is that I have had more lovers that were

latin or at least part African American than I have had that were northern women. Could be that those are the type I

hit on due to personal preference. Another fact is that my children are all part Haitian and darker skinned than

most.

As an attorney you should know better than make widely generalized statements like that. Expect to get

called on them. I'll do it if I think it's offensive. If it's just more silly nonsense I'll ignore it hoping

others will see through it and call you or anybody else babbling nonsense.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Most Asians view all Caucasians

as White Westerners. A subset below that is a difficult subtlety. It doesn't matter if you're Northern European or

Sicilian. Your culture, tall nose, deep set gathered eyes, arm length, etc., body hair, scent, etc., mark you as

non-Asian and non-Negroid. Small differences which may seem huge to Caucasians, Italians vs Scots, are hardly

noticed by Asian nationals.

Here in Hawaii we call all White folk Haoles. A Latin friend of mine from

Califorian was greatly offended because people here considered him White! He was mainly Spanish with a little

Mexican Indian, so officially he was Mestizo. The diff was just too subtle for island folk.

In the same

sense, many Caucasians have difficulty distinguishing different Asians. My ex, Vietnamese, would go off the deep end

every time a White guy asked if she was Filipino.

Thread Information