As you may remember from some previous posts of mine, I usually OD on -none, but recently started

appreciating a -none plus SOE (orLT) and EVEN A-314 simultaneous use; I usually get quite a number of blatant hits,

which I was not capitalizing upon in the past (at the time I was engaged, though). I, however, felt that statistical

distribution of hits was uneven.
By reading various posts, I was already aware of a correlation between mood and

hits, but I tried a little experiment all the same: for thirty days in a row, I recorded self perception of my mood

and level of tiredness in four categories per item, three times a day, i.e., early morning (at least for me), late

afternoon and late evening; I then concocted a mix in a large batch (must be tremendous, as I have always been below

my standard hits, but ... it is 9ml sandalwood TE, 1ml NPA, two SOE gel packs, 10 ml cologne, ten drops of A314) and

recorded hits (work, non-work, dance-related environment).
Now, without hassling you with raw data, I must say

that there is an overall 0.95 (enormous!) correlation between mood and hits, and slight less negative correlation

(still statistically significant, though) between perceived tiredness and hits. Correlation between tiredness and

hits is weaker in the work environment (but probably because my perception of tiredness is lower in mornings and

afternoons that during evenings), and correlation between happiness and hits is weaker in the dance-related

environment (Argentine tango, though, which is sort of sad per se).
The slope of the line is steep near the origin,

and then milder (i.e., if you are not really happy or feel really well, number of hits suddenly decrease, but if you

feel sort of OK you do not get many more hits than if you feel really down). This may depend, however, upon the fact

that I do not get enough hits to make the difference. I.e., six to one makes a significant difference, but one to

zero may be not significant.
I admit that the "experiment" is ill conceived; that I should have kept various pheros

separated, and should have subcategorized "hits"; I should also have asked an external opinion on my perceived

happiness and tiredness. But by doing this I should have gone for a much longer time, and I wanted to go back to my

usual phero signature (i.e., tons of -none, a lot of SOE and a little A-314).
In a nutshell: if this has some value

(which I doubt of), do not use pheros to get hits if you do not feel great. Otherwise, you may get much less than

you have bargained for.