Close

Stranger

Default Phero-newbie -- Need Advice!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

havent been using mones too long and have so far really only tried the PCC, which seems to be working decently, as

at least 5 people at work seem into me since wearing it. The thing is, I have a serious, albeit unrequited, "thing"

for this one guy at work and I want to really get his attention, but he is the elusive type.

I recently got a

bottle of EW and I mixed some into what I had left of the PCC yesterday. Put on a ton of it and went to work. Really

got nothing out of anyone! Even people who are usually responsive to me. Then, waiting for the train on the way

home, this thugged out guy started hitting on me, asked me if I wanted to go home with him, etc. I dont now if that

was the EW or just a random encounter. I got home and mixed even more EW into the PCC.

Today though I put on

considerably less, and covered with some body spray, hoping maybe that will get his attention.

But should I be

trying something else? I dont want to spend huge amounts of cash, but it would be worth it for this guy, if it

worked. I seem to be reading about people having success with the Edge? And what about X-cite wipes? What should I

do?

I am shy and unassuming and the guy I like is kind of the same way. He's also latino and I am white, though

I dont know if that sort of thing makes a difference when it comes to mones or not?

I really like this guy! Any

help would be greatly appreciated!

Phero Enthusiast

Smile hopes and 'mones

first off,hi

augustelise!
    sounds like you might be od'ing on cops.... i find we get used to the smell but others

dont....thus a 'monecloud.
    my opinion is to get him talking with you, and prepare for it because when it happens,

you'll want a reason for him to come talk to you again,with or without 'mones! a good way to initiate conversation

on either end is SOE/w. it already contains cops, and if you wanted to add 1 drop to it im sure it would be okay,

but thats still alot,lol. the other thing id try is primal/w, which is essentially the same as SOE/w, it also claims

to have cops in it. you can add a drop of cops to that as well, but it isnt necessary for either of them. im leaning

to SOE/w, though. ive had fabulous outcome with that. i have tried TE/w, and all i can say is use it sparingly and

add SOE/w. by itself, its love it or hate it. all these 'mones can do for you anyways is draw attention. they wont

make him magically want YOU. just want. lol. good luck!

Stranger

Hi, thanks for the

help!

What exactly does it mean to OD on a mone? Just that you reach a threshold and start getting the opposite

effect you want or what?

I ended up ordering some of the Edge and X-cite wipes just to try. Should I get SOE too?

Primal just seems so expensive ...

Also, I work at a nightclub and I dont always really get a chance to talk to

him until the end of the night, so if I put this stuff on and then go to work, it might be 10 hours before I really

get to the chance to see if they work ... aside from random professional encounters during the night, where its hard

to really gauge anything. Does it wear off by then? Should I reapply at a certain point?

I sometimes get the

feeling that he likes me but he's also somewhat shy. And he's my boss. That might be tripping him up. Even if he

never decides to cross that line, I still want him to want to

Phero Enthusiast

Red face mone clouds

well if you OD, others

clue you in (you stink!) or you see negative results from others. sometimes your just wasting product.
    i heard the

xcite wipes were FAB and i want to try them myself, and i definately reccomend SOE/w. primal is great, like it, but

SOE/w will net you the same results. better even.
    i would reccomend starting easy with the TE/w, and do youself a

favor and do research on anything you plan to try.... you can even do a search to find out in the product you like

is consistant with all customers.
    i find my 'mones wear-low after 8 hours, thats just me, you may be different.

but i highly reccomend waiting to apply it, or use only half what you normally would and reapply just before you see

him. we have all decided at some point to keep adding until we became "moneclouds" so trust me when i say more is

not always better. let me know how it goes!!!
    what do you do at the club?

Stranger

Thank you, this helps so

much!

So, right now all I have is the EW and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of SOE/w gel packs, the Edge

vanilla and Xcite wipes. I also ordered some bath and body works body sprays in vanilla and green tea/cucumber (he

drinks green tea by the gallon so that seemed like a good way to go) and cinnamin/pumpkin ... all the usual suspects

when it comes to stuff that supposedly gets guys going. Im thinking of ordering some more PCC because it seemed like

it was doing something and I think I ruined what I had left with the EW overload. I am shy and not a girly girl and

not really the kind of girl that guys go wild over, but I have a bartender, two security guys and a cook all vying

for my affection at work for some reason! It could only be the PCC right?

Should I use the Xcite wipes alone? Can

I do a small, diluted amount of EW mixed into perfume, small spray of the Edge and some SOE/w together? Is that too

much going at one time? I dont want to reek of perfume or anything but I want to be effective!

Anyways, I work in

the box office, kind of secluded from a lot of people, my (hot) boss is the GM so he is in and out during the night,

but after hours everybody hangs out and has drinks, so that is when I could ostensibly try talking to him and see if

anything interesting happened.

Sorry for my million questions! Ive been searching and perusing the forums for

info, but there's such a wealth of information here I get easily overwhelmed.

There are varying opinions

here on the forum about how to use EW.

Myself, Dolly and The Countess for example, do NOT wear it diluted at

all.

We either apply it straight from the bottle, neat to the skin, and cover it with a vanilla-or musk-based

fragrance about ten minutes after application (both Boudoir and Pink Sugar are fantastic for wearing with EW), or we

mix it STRONG directly into a mixture of essential or fragrance oils. The ones most preferred to do this with, are

vanilla, musk, Amber and/or cinnamon.

I have NEVER had an EW OD, and I have NEVER not had hits from using it in

one of the two ways I have just mentioned.

As as been said on here before, people are unnecessarily afraid of EW,

and subsequently, some women here dilute it way too much, so they often don't in fact get the results they are

looking for.

As Lor said, play with the products to find what works for YOU, but in the case of EW, go as strong

as you can if you want VERY sexual results.

I also would never, ever use EW as I have said on here in the past,

unless I am in a one-on-one situation, or out clubbing or whatever, with my boyfriend, as it really does garner a

LOT of male attention.

It's great to use with my boyfriend, and lends a VERY animalistic edge to the

proceedings, but I never wear it when out clubbing with The Girls, as I just do not want that sort of attention when

I'm just out to enjoy myself.

AS for PCC, it just has never worked with me, although I have taken two full

bottles of it plus a full bottle of EW and decanted the lot into a 15ml roller-ball bottle. That gave great results,

but never just using PCC for me, I'm afraid.

Excite Wipes are fantastic, and a brilliant standalone product. Get

hits every time I use them, and they always make everything have a nice cuddle factor.

Ail :-)
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfill: 'An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will )O(

Stranger

So far the EW hasnt really

gotten me any hits. Unless you count that one guy, which Id kind of rather not Although he did give me his digits

and beg me to holla back.

But I dont know if that was the EW ... maybe I just havent found the right cover yet.

Im hoping the vanilla will do the trick once it arrives (hopefully today).

I definitely noticed a difference with

the PCC, though not particularly with the guy Im aiming for. He's a little complicated though. Im hoping one of

these things will give him the push he needs.

What exactly does it

mean to OD on a mone? Just that you reach a threshold and start getting the opposite effect you want or

what?
    With -nol, sometimes you get sinus reactions or other people get them - stuffy nose, sneezing

around you. More often, you feel oddly loose, like you've had a drink or two, you're more talkative, laugh more

easily, are more revealing in your conversation. If you really od, it can make you feel tired, and also sometimes

headachey and grouchy.

With EW, what usually happens to me if I od is headache, overemotionalism and

oversensitivity.

I like EW quite dilute, mixed in distilled water, sprayed in a fine mist head to toe, and then

my usual application of fragrance, whatever I'm into wearing. Choose the fragrance that you think best expresses

who you are, that feels most comfortable for you to wear. Men 40 and older like vanilla, and younger men tend to

prefer "fresh" scents over gourmands and orientals - Pink Sugar being maybe an exception.

For what it's worth,

I get noticeable results with PCC every time I wear it, and for some reason find it more comfortable to wear than

EW.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by The Real FTR
    ...I like EW

quite dilute, mixed in distilled water, sprayed in a fine mist head to toe, and then my usual application of

fragrance, whatever I'm into wearing. ...
    For what it's worth, I get noticeable results with PCC every time I

wear it, and for some reason find it more comfortable to wear than EW.
    If I remember right you were

involved in the notorious EW Beta test.
    Is that the EW you're using?? If so, you might be able to use it

as the "go away ~mone" you asked about in the other thread.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

I did have a headache last

weekend when I tried it and felt sort of touchy, so maybe it was an EW OD. Im going lighter this weekend

I

ordered a new bottle of PCC and Im hoping it gets here soon so I can put it back into action, since it seemed to be

doing something. I definitely noticed something with the guy I work with in the box office, not everytime, but at

least a few times he would get this look on his face and then do things like lean over me to do something on the

computer rather than just make me move over. He's not the one Im interested in, but I took it as a good sign. Plus

the guys at work just seemed more friendly/interested in general.

The guy I like is 37 (and I forgot to mention

he already knows I like him). He's so complicated though, and always sending me mixed signals. Sometimes I catch

him looking at me in a very interesting way, other times he just ignores me.

Ive been using plumeria body

spray/shower gel for years, but I guess Im ready to switch it up. I just got some new sprays in vanilla and also

green tea/cucumber (since like I said, he's a green tea fanatic) ... and have the pumpkin/cinnamin and lavender

sprays on the way. Hopefully something in all this does the trick!
    Last edited by AugustElise; 08-03-2006 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    If I remember

right you were involved in the notorious EW Beta test.
    Is that the EW you're using?? If so, you might be

able to use it as the "go away ~mone" you asked about in the other thread.
    Oh, no. EW is

definitely "come here right now" material. I just like it more for actually having sex than for social interaction.

I like PCC much better for social interaction.

Yeah, mine is the beta test. It's in a sealed plastic baggie,

in a baby food jar, in a cannister, in the back of a closet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real FTR
    Yeah, mine is

the beta test. It's in a sealed plastic baggie, in a baby food jar, in a cannister, in the back of a

closet.
    And that is why I thought it would be a good "go away"!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Stranger

I tried the Xcite wipes on

Friday. Got nothing. No reaction of any kind from anybody!

Saturday I tried a small spray of the Edge, some

EW/PCC and a half-packet of SOE/w. Same non-reaction.

This weekend has actually been very bad in general but I

was very disappointed. Im not sure what to try now, or if maybe the mones just arent going to work for me ...

Journeyman

Default Mones are cool, but do not rely on them to get your man!

Honey you are spraying yourself like a bug. Slow down on the mones and try good old

fashioned flirting.

Nothing in the bottle is going to say what you need to say to your "complicated"

man. By the way, sometimes "complicated" men are either already involved with another woman or involved with another

man. Check him out in social situations. He might let you in on some clues. He might not be into you, or even Cindy

Crawford, or Beyonce, or Jennifer Lopez or Lucy Lui.

I have tried Essecne of a Woman and had to mail

it back to Bruce. Good Lord that stuff is strong! If you are laying it down on your body as heavy as you say you

are, then people might be running from you.

Go get your man!

Sweet Thing

Stranger

I apologize in advance for

the length of this post, but I wanted to share my experiences so far with the mones.

So far, nothing has really

had any affect that I can tell on the boss. Aside from last weekend when he came up behind me at one point, took me

by the shoulders and leaned in really close, murmuring in my ear. Business stuff, but still. He's never done

anything like that before. I was enthralled. I was wearing a pea-sized drop of the SOE/w gel, PCC spiked with EW (2

drops in the entire bottle) and covered with green tea/cucumber scent. That seemed like a good reaction so I wore

the same thing the next day ... nothing. Nada. Course, he was hungover that day, but still ... nothing! So far thats

pretty much the only real reaction Ive gotten out of him. That I can tell anyway. I dont know if he's just not

feeling it or if his position makes him intent on not letting on if he did. Im hoping its the latter, but my hope

diminishes with each passing day.

So I was wearing the same thing the next day and at one point two of the

bartenders were at the window to the office while I was on the phone answering inane questions from customers, and I

could hear them talking about how beautiful I was. Which is weird, to me, because Im not really. I wouldnt say I was

ugly, but not beautiful either. Im very much the plain jane type, dont really wear makeup, really skinny so I dont

have a "figure" to speak of, Im shy and I wear glasses. So ... I hung up the phone and turned around and one of them

was like "we just like to watch you work ..." One other thing Ive noticed is that in the last 2-3 weeks, Ive been

asked how old I am about a million times! I dont know why. Maybe the mones are making me seem older on a

subconscious level? I'll be 25 (on Monday) but I tend to look closer to 20, 21. But its just been recently that

everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to be asking me this question. Its very odd.

Last Monday I had a job

interview so I was wearing a drop of SOE/w gel, the PCC/EW and just a dab of the Edge (vanilla), covered with

vanilla body spray. Got the job on the spot, though I dont know that that had anything to do with the mones. Later

in the day I went to see this guy friend I hang out with sometimes, we have sort of a casual "friends with benefits"

thing going. The thing is, we used to go out but I told him I just wanted to be friends, but anytime we hung out he

was always all over me, so this developed. He helps keep my mind off the guy I really want. Anyways, we got dinner

and while were eating he asked if we could maintain a strictly platonic relationship from now on. I was like "all

right, whatever," though it really threw me, because seriously, every time we were together he could never keep his

hands off me. It was a total 180!

One of the reasons I didnt ever really want to date him is because he

has a way of being extremely frank that sometimes borders on tactlessness. Also, Ive never really liked the way he

smells. Its not a cologne thing, just a natural chemical thing, his scent just doesnt do it for me. Course, I would

never say that to him, because ... what would be the point in that? Anyways, were on the bus heading back and he

asks what Im wearing, so to simplify I just say vanilla. And he's like "Ive never really been a fan ..." WTF? Why

ask someone what they're wearing just so you can say you dont like it? The mones? Ive known him since

January and that is a completely opposite reaction to what he usually gives me. I mean, we just hung out 2 weeks

before that and it was business as usual!

So anyways, though Ive only worn the Edge a couple of times, Im not

really feeling the love for it at all. Maybe its just not right for me and the image I project. I dont know.

I

get mixed results from the guy Im actually aiming for, no matter what I wear, but then, he's always sent me mixed

signals. So all in all, Im not sure the mones are actually doing anything substantial at all! Its so hard to tell

what might be the mones at work and what would have happened anyway. I have noticed more attention (of the super

friendly, borderline flirty variety) from my other boss, my manager, the booker of the club and certain members of

the security staff. At the same time, its very erratic, even when wearing more or less the same thing, from day to

day. If I was a scientist I would be starting to lose my mind ...

Phero Enthusiast

Red face

you really sound as if your

examining the situation. possibly reading way more into it. in one way you say you notice alot, and in another way

your not sure if they work/are helping.
    i can break up your situation and give a nuetral view:

so here your

thinking 'mones dont work for you.....
    So I was wearing the same thing the next day and at one point two

of the bartenders were at the window to the office while I was on the phone answering inane questions from

customers, and I could hear them talking about how beautiful I was.
    again, the 'mones arent working

yet....
    One other thing Ive noticed is that in the last 2-3 weeks, Ive been asked how old I am about a

million times! I dont know why. Maybe the mones are making me seem older on a subconscious level? I'll be 25 (on

Monday) but I tend to look closer to 20, 21. But its just been recently that everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to

be asking me this question. Its very odd.
    okay, enough with my sarcasm, here you are obviously seeing

results, even if they are less than perfect...

Ive known him since January and that is a completely

opposite reaction to what he usually gives me. I mean, we just hung out 2 weeks before that and it was business as

usual!
    here you know something is up.
    I have noticed more attention (of the super friendly,

borderline flirty variety) from my other boss, my manager, the booker of the club and certain members of the

security staff

So anyways, though Ive only worn the Edge a couple of times, Im not

really feeling the love for it at all. Maybe its just not right for me and the image I project. I dont know.

well the edge is definately for an alpha image... you use TE/w if you want to be THE one in the room. if

you dont like that kind of attention, then a fun flirty 'mone would prolly be better.... heavy on the SOE/w and

maybe a HINT of EW.

Stranger

I am just skeptical, thats

all. And not sure what I can take as the mones and what would have happened regardless.

The thing is, the results

are so wildly inconsistent, Im not sure what to think! One day something will seem to work great, the next, the same

thing wont work at all, or will seem to get a bad reaction.

I want to give the Edge another chance, but Im kind

of afraid to now. After my last experience with it, and that was wearing such a small, small amount, Im afraid of

what might happen!

Im giving Primal a try these days, trying to see how it does for me ...

Stranger

Default another kind of long one ...

Okay, so here's the deal. Hot Boss has thus far remained impervious to my feelings of lust, however, this other

guy, who I actually really like and who doesnt make me want to cry all the time, revealed his feelings and

we've been going out for the past few weeks.

Not sure how much role the mones play in that one, though I will

say what Id been wearing regularly in his vicinity was 2 drops of primal/w, 2 drops EW (yes, straight!), covered

with a green tea/cucumber scent and sometimes with a small spray of TE/w.

Ive come to actually sort of enjoy EW,

even the smell of it, which isnt that disgusting once its on you. Either that or its mellowed considerably since I

got it. Either way, I often cant stop smelling my hands/wrists when Ive got it on. Its kind of addictive

Anyways, new guy seemed to dig it, he would always bury his face in my neck and inhale deeply. I

thought it was cause he liked it, but then, the other day we were in the car and he asked what I had on. It did seem

kind of strong, even to me, even though it was the same amount and combo that I always wore, but maybe the fact that

it was really hot and we were in a confined space amped it up a bit too much. Also I had just put it on so it was

extra, er ... fresh. I asked if he didnt like it and his reply was "I dont know yet ... I havent gotten used to it."

I took that as a no, not really, since he seemed kind of puzzled rather than entranced, and have been afraid to wear

it since then.

Went back to PCC which has never given me problems of any kind, quite the opposite really. Other

than that, all is well!

Phero Enthusiast

HAHAHA, heres what:
    im not sure how

many guys are going to admit to a scent turning them on, not like perfume but TURNING THEM ONNNNNN .....im not even

sure id want him to get used to it.
    i genuinely like EW myself. once on, it mixes with the apple so heavenly

i wear it because i feel girlier with it on.
    if he didnt like it, would he be inhaling it so deeply??????
    stick

your nose in something you dont like and tell me if you would continue...
    i do however think he doesnt know why he

likes it, because lets face it- its not floral. he prolly is puzzled by it.
    my friend owns PCC and it didnt

touch me. but then again, once you've worn EW, what is strong?
    p.s. as a consistant EW wearer, i never wear

more than one drop in a day. i just spread it further with perfume.

My wife puts lavender on her

neck because I like her to sit between my knees so I can play with her hair and the scent, mixed with her own, is

almost overwhelming. I won't deny that it has started all sorts of interesting things.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    My wife puts

lavender on her neck because I like her to sit between my knees so I can play with her hair and the scent, mixed

with her own, is almost overwhelming. I won't deny that it has started all sorts of interesting

things.
    number one,
    playing with a girls hair is a major turn-on. i do not know of a gal who thinks "that

feels awful"
    lavender is an antidepressant, a relaxant, and over-all magical.
    i reccomend every gal in the

world try that essential oil once, i get happy just thinking about the smell.
    oh- and its gooood for your hair and

scalp!!!!

Journeyman

My Ex hated when people played

with her hair. When I made a list drawing out the things I disliked about the relationship (to help me get over it),

that was on the top ten. I love playing with a girls hair.

As for Lavender being a turn on! How can a single guy

use this to his advantage?

Stranger

When we first started

hanging out he asked me "you dont wear any perfume do you?" I told him I wore body spray, neglected to mention the

PI, Edge and EW ...

Anyways, the other day he asked if I liked perfumes or oils. Said he liked lavender, vanilla

and basil. I have both lavender and vanilla body sprays, but Im not completely sold on either of them and I know

that isnt quite the same as oils.

I would buy some oils but the thing is, I dont know how to use them. Or where

to buy them. Or what to do! I kinda want to try it though ...

Thread Information