I am a male mone user and i currently own NPA/M, TE/m, SOE/M, and AE/M. I have been using

the mones at work and one women (who is married i might add) i hang with alot seems to be affected quite strongly by

TE/M, NPA/M and AE/M. We are pretty good friends and i always sensed she liked me a little. Since using the these

mones around her she seems to smile more, winks, touch me more, flirt alot more, and sometimes even make sexual

related comments. I get the sense she sometimes pulls back after she makes these sexual related comments as she

doesn't realize why she said things in front of me. She has even told me at one point recently that i was her

"kindred spirit". I almost feel bad as since i have been using these mones i sense a conflict within her as it

almost seems at times she really wants to jump my bones but then realizes what she doing and seems to pull back a

little (as she is married). My question to you ladies is - have you had a man use NPA/M, TE/M, or AE/M around you

and if so what effect did this have on you (did it make you horny in general, or over the user, or did it just put

you in a better mood in general?). I want to know what these mones are doing to her without coming out and asking

her. I don't think with her being married that would be a good thing. Don't wanna ruin a good friendship either as

we are good friends but i sense sometimes the mones are messin with her head and subconsious some