Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default What the hell is DIHL?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can't figure

out what DIHL stands for. I hate acronyms.

Phero Guru

Default Deer in Head Lights

when your

mones so affect a woman that she stares at you like a deer would at night if your headlights were on it.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Stranger

FWIW NPA + AE + SOE might BDTH

IYKWIM but only if U DKNY CMYK FCUK RGB FYI

omg someone get some holy

water! he's possesed!!

Stranger

Acronym overload on the LS

forum. Or pheromone side effect?...

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    omg someone

get some holy water! he's possesed!!
    lol - looks like he's speaking in tongues.

dihl = 'deer in

head lights,' or was it 'dog in heat lust?'

Phero Pro

stern, DIHL, is a very strange

phenomenon and one that I think science still cannot explain, and one that stays in your memory. The reason why i

initially knew pheromones work is because of this effect. I have had a few of DIHL, and i can tell you, you feel

like some god or magician when you know you are causing this without thier consious will.

To get a DIHL, you

need androstenone alone or in combo, whatever, no doubt! .nol alone simply will not achieve this.

Each time I

have had this effect ive used PI with a .nol rich product, like pherofragrance or SOE or AE, but PI or NPA was the

product that did it for me.

Another thing, I dont know if this is the case but some say that the only females

suseptible to DIHL are when they are on thier period. or there abouts. I cant confirm this, because i have never

asked them....

I've devoted a lot of thought

to DIHL. It seems to me to be a limbic system overload. The thought centers seem overwhelmed for a few seconds by

the buzz of emotional activity near the smell processing parts of the brain.

Other theories relate it to

hypnosis which is a somewhat related to the above theory but all within the cortex.

It seems impossible to

replicate in the lab or in controlled environments.

The bigger questions are 1) how to recognize it and 2)

how to exploit it.

It is definitely the top of the response pyramid.

After reading this thread, i

realize that I've seen four DIHL's and not one of them involved pheromones from a bottle.

One: Years ago, when

I was in very good shape, lean, tan, yada yada yada... She was a cute, petite little blonde at work, a 22 year old

student, and this happened the day after I met her. I bumped into her coming through a doorway, and grabbed her by

the hips to keep her from falling over. (Yes, I actually grabbed her hips.) She just stood there staring into my

eyes, complete DIHL, she couldn't move. So, being the genius that I am, I said "You really shouldn't look

at me like that, one of us might get fired."

Two: Another petite blonde, that same year, but somewhere around

16 yrs old. I bumped into her in the mall, she walked right into me and slammed her head into my chest. I grabbed

her by the arm to keep her from falling over, and then grabbed her other arm and spun her towards me because she was

still going down. Same effect - instant DIHL. That time I just smiled, asked her if she was ok. Her mouth was

wide open and she was starting to smile and look at me in a way that is illegal in some states -- so I said "Looks

like you're gonna make it." Then I let go of her arms and got out of there as quickly as I could.

Jailbait!

Three: this happened a few months ago, before i started exercising/dieting and using pheromones... I

live in apartments right next to a small private college, and most of my neighbors are college aged. I soon found

out that on some nights you need to be careful opening your door, because their parties tend to spill out into the

halls, and they try very hard to be quiet about it. So I open my door one night around 11, I'm on the cellphone

and had no clue that there was anyone outside. I open the door while wearing scrubs and step backwards out of the

door, lock it, turn around very fast, and suddenly I'm standing there nose to forhead wit h the sweetest smelling

little 16-19 year old girl I've ever run into. This one grabbed my elbow in order to keep from falling down,

leaned her hips forward and into my pelvis, and just stood there, befuddled. (I was just a wee bit entranced

myslef) Her skinny little Hollister-clad boyfriend grabbed her, pulled her away from me, looked at her, looked at

me, looked back at her, and was like "honey, are you ok?" Yes, she was intoxicated, but that doesn't explain the

sly grin on her face...

Holy Crap! I'd never really thought about this before -- now I'm thinking that maybe I

don't need pheromones - I just need to get back in shape, get a tan, wear my hospital scrubs everywhere, and

start bumping into petite, younger blondes on a regular basis.

So what about the fourth one? Heh.

THIS is classic. My wife and I were walking through the mall, bickering, when this big, 6' 6"+ "tall, dark, and

handsome" black bodybuilder comes lumbering around the corner wearing dress pants, nice shoes, and a tight-ass tank

top. (The mans biceps were bigger than my head, and i distinctly remember that he was better dressed than me.) And

my wife freezes in her tracks, her mouth fell wide open, and she drops her bag while standing there, gaping, and

staring up at him. He just looked down at her and raised one eyebrow, bemused and kind of like Spock on Star Trek.

(I can hear Spock now - "Interesting...") So of course, I had to say something witty. I tend to do that when it's

least expected and even less appropriate...

"So... should I leave you two alone, or what?"

He laughed

and walked off. I had enough time to pick up the bag, walk a few steps, and turn around to look at her before she

was able to shake it off. So what did she have to say about all this?
    "But damn..."
    Eloquent, aint

she?

Talking DIHL... and luvin it!

Oh, I

like them stories. You know one thing no one here has mentioned about DIHLs - the Bioplasmic effect!

Yes, it

sounds a bit quirky, but it was verified at UCSD through a process known as Kirlian Photography. Your Bioplasma (or

aura as some call it)exerts a measurable force around the space you are in.

You can increase the effect of your

BP (Bioplasma) by eating healthy, exercising regularly... and meditating.
    And amazingly enough, before you are

ever physically ill, you can see disruptive patterns (typically black holes) in your bioplasmic energy field a good

two weeks ahead of physical manifestation.

Anyway, I used to meditate daily in my 20's and I actually have

some amazing stories to share. Here's one:

One time, I walked into a post office in a mall in San Diego (I used

live in La Jolla, right next to UCSD while I was going to college) to mail a letter. There was a blonde standing in

front of the counter facing away from me with some packages in her hands. As soon as I walked in she dropped

everything she had, turned around to look at me with an open mouth and a DIHL.

I was like "WTF" but I walked up

to her, helped her pick up the packages. The whole time she was blanked out and was just staring at me. I didn't

make any moves, but the weird thing was, I had this distinct feeling I was going to see her again.

Two nights

later, on a Friday, my friend was throwing a big party at his pad (he was a major player so I knew there would be

alot of chicks), so I drive up in my Alfa Romeo Alfetta (luved those cars - ended up with three including a GTV6)

and as soon as I walk through the door... (the same hot blonde from the post office is standing there)... she drops

her glass of wine and DIHL's me again.

This time, I looked behind me to make sure it wasn't someone else then

walked up to her and asked, "Is it me or is it Memorex?" or something to that nature (I'm in my 40's now, so I

don't remember exactly what I said).

Anyways, we got to talking and she tells me it is my "aura." She said she

had only felt that strong of an aura from one other person in her life (a previous beau). To make a long story

short, we ended up dating...

Very cool,

bizman

the Alfa Romeo Alfetta, I

mean...
    very cool.

Cool It was kool. Very kool. Very James Bond.

My first Alfa was car of the year. Also featured in playboy - that's not why I ended up with it, but I

sure as heck got a lot of dates just from driving that car around.

Had it lowered, pimped with all the

euro-spec goodies (smog illegal - had to pay a $100 everytime to fudge the smog #s), had all visible aluminum parts

polished and all lugs and nuts chromed. It was a piece of art. Alfa red - 5 coats of luscious red lacquer.

I

miss it - should've kept it but my wife (now ex) insisted I get rid of all my Alfas... sob. Now I drive an old

man's car - a bloody Jeep Grand Cheerokee.

I feel your pain.
    My

can-be-an-ex-fast-enough is driving her dream car right now, which is in my name of course. The next one will be

"an old mans car", but the one after that...

Almost forgot - you can pick up an old Spyder for next to

nothing on ebay. Not quite car of the year material, but it might be James Bondish enough to makeya smile.
    Last edited by gabe1970; 07-28-2006 at 08:00 PM. Reason: ebay

Nobody actually said it

straightup:

DIHL = Deer In Headlights

Photogs use DIHL to describe the use of direct on-camera flash,

sort of cheesy burst of light in face, usually enhanced with devilish red eyes.

Probably the Love-Scent forum

is the only place in the world to use DIHL in the context of pheromone OD and resulting

befuddlement.

Personally I have enjoyed many DIHL experiences and, unlike Mr. Bronzie, it has almost

exclusively occurred while wearing extreme amounts of 'nol heavy products, e.g., a couple packs of SOE. Typically

the young woman is stunned for 15 seconds to a minute or so. During this time she is unable to speak or move.

Instead she stares in open befuddlement at me, unable to break eye contact. I usually break her trance with a smile

and coy comment. Needless to say she usually won't leave my side and, after some incoherent moans and babbling,

flings full force into massive motormouth. At that point they are putty in my hands.

One final note. DIHL

normally requires close proximity or a contained space, small office, car or private booth.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Thanks all for the thorough

explanation of the phenomenon.

Talking Spyder - yes, the Quadrifoglio is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    I feel your pain.
    My can-be-an-ex-fast-enough is driving her dream car right now,

which is in my name of course. The next one will be "an old mans car", but the one after that...

Almost

forgot - you can pick up an old Spyder for next to nothing on ebay. Not quite car of the year material, but it might

be James Bondish enough to makeya smile.
    It's funny you mentioned that. I was actually thinking about

getting a Quadrifoglio and euro-spec pimping it plus adding crowler cams (incredible jump in horsepower and torque

output - you really begin to believe it's an 8 -banger in disguise).

Try the above on a GTV6 bored out to 2.8L,

balance it, and you can actually run circles around most V-8s. The GTV6's were designed and engineered to handle

quite a bit more - very little upgrading is necessary aside from the HP and proper breathing.

We'll see. If

what I have planned for business goes well, I've got loftier ideas.

Smile BTW - sorry for being so off the subject

BTW,

Everyone, my apologies for being so far off the subject of DIHL... just had to relive some of

my good memories.

Speaking of which, man! Time FLIES!!!! (where has my youth gone...waaahhhhh)

I haven't mentioned it, but I

oft get DIHL from small children when wearing normal amounts of SOE or SOE/NPA mixes. Really freaks their mothers

out when her kids lock on me and can't be torn away.

hey Gegogi,

I was under the

impression that you were using bottled SoE bro...

Since when did you move to gel packed

SoE?
    Unfortunately I've not seen any positive effects with SoE gelpacks. I've tried it so many times, and 90%

of the time when I wear SOE...i get depressed for some reason, and sleepy.

Different to Chikara which gets

me really hyper / Happy/ Chatty.

DO you think that there's a difference between the Gel pack effect and the

bottle effect?

Should I try liquid SoE?

I oft get free SOE gels as

samples so I use them with glee. They work great for me and are easier to spread across a wider area than the

rollon. I also cook up my own SOE from the chemset:

SOE: 4 androstenol: 1 androsterone

So I can have an

alcohol based product for mixing with colognes in an atomizer.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I oft get free SOE

gels as samples so I use them with glee. They work great for me and are easier to spread across a wider area than

the rollon. I also cook up my own SOE from the chemset:

SOE: 4 androstenol: 1 androsterone

So I can

have an alcohol based product for mixing with colognes in an atomizer.
    I have noticed Guys been

posting lately, that they can somehow replicate a product just by combining the pheromone ratios in a mix to match a

particular product. I think they are missing the whole point of the actual product they are trying to replicate.

Different manufacturers have different manufacturing processes and quality control varies greatly especially in the

relatively unregulated world of pheromones. Also reagent quality varies. Poor grade quality from China or India is

not the same from the USA. Manufacturers like JV Kohl are pheromone "designers", that just dont simply slap together

a particular ratio of pheromones, but put alot of emphasis on other things that include production of the mix and

research. People that try to copy a product, should just consider it a copy, and in no way put emphasis that it is

similar to the original product they are trying to copy, just because it contains similar ratios of pheromones.

Bronzie you are welcome to stick

to designer products and never explore other options. That is your right. Nevertheless, I could critique your

shortsightedness or desparate need to climb on your high horse for a feeling of security and importance, but I

refuse to go there.

I'm not attempting to replicate SOE. I simply used the term because it is shorter than

writing a 4 parts androstenol: 1 part androsterone mix. The point is I merely desire the pheromone contents and

ratio in an alcohol based mix for use with my fav colognes, deliveried with a pocket atomizer while on the run.

If you have difficultly with that, I shed a tear for you. May all your pheromone experiences be premixed, certified

and blow dried by teams of USA marketing experts.

Phero Pro

Gegogi, easy easy buddy, no need

to get personal. I was stating an obsevation. And stating the obvious. And I think forum members, especially newbies

should understand, just because a mix has the same phero content and amount, does not mean it compares to off the

shelf products that have been designed with the the same mix/ratio.

And you are right, I only stick to

designer products like SOE and AE and dont deviate from quality, just like my clothes and the quality women in my

company.

Cheers.

Talking Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Bronzie you are welcome to stick to designer products and never explore other options. That is your

right. Nevertheless, I could critique your shortsightedness or desparate need to climb on your high horse for a

feeling of security and importance, but I refuse to go there.

I'm not attempting to replicate SOE. I simply

used the term because it is shorter than writing a 4 parts androstenol: 1 part androsterone mix. The point is I

merely desire the pheromone contents and ratio in an alcohol based mix for use with my fav colognes, deliveried with

a pocket atomizer while on the run.
    If you have difficultly with that, I shed a tear for you. May all your

pheromone experiences be premixed, certified and blow dried by teams of USA marketing experts.
    Well

said! (Kinda like may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits...)

Smile Well replied!

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Gegogi, easy easy buddy, no need to get personal. I was stating an obsevation. And stating the

obvious. And I think forum members, especially newbies should understand, just because a mix has the same phero

content and amount, does not mean it compares to off the shelf products that have been designed with the the same

mix/ratio.

And you are right, I only stick to designer products like SOE and AE and dont deviate from quality,

just like my clothes and the quality women in my company.

Cheers.
    Hmmm. I do agree the newbies do

need to understand there may be a difference (tiered product quality based on manufacturer and manufacturing

practices). BTW, in the phero industry which manufacturers are considered tier 1 (best) and which are tier 3

(worst)?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    Hmmm. I do

agree the newbies do need to understand there may be a difference (tiered product quality based on manufacturer and

manufacturing practices). BTW, in the phero industry which manufacturers are considered tier 1 (best) and which are

tier 3 (worst)?
    Depends on what you consider important. And what criteria you consider important for

an off the shelf pheromone product to have.

Equipment/Lab Technology
    Research credentials of the

manufacturer ( JV KOHL and Dr Dodd are high on my list )
    How long they have been in the pheromone

business.
    Purity of product. Or what impurities they leave out.
    Studies of the products effectiveness, and I

mean official studies, independant, not forum based.
    Marketing or Lack of it.

The list goes on.. A simple

search on the companies will bring up all manner of information. I stay clear of companies that are elusive and do

not disclose how thier product is manufactured an by whom.

This simple stuff , not rocket

science.

Stone Labs is very good ( Alter Ego )

gegogi,

that last reply was

funny man. Not laughing at Bronzie here but just your comments are hilarious

With that on the side though ,

you didn't answer my question on whether u noticed any differences between gels and bottled SOE? In terms of

effectiveness.?

Regards,

NFS

NFS, as I mentioned above, I feel

that the gel is easier to spread across larger areas of skin than the roll-on. Plus, because it was free, I tend to

use the entire pack and enjoy the DIHL from small children and teenage girls in elevators! I suspect the roll-on and

gel are equal if you can figure how to apply equal amounts of 'mone content. I'm pretty sure I use far more gel

than roll-on, hence the extra DIHL incidents.

Getting back to rolling your own 4 androstenol: 1 androsterone

mix (I'll reframe from calling it SOE-like so Fonzie won't give birth to a cow or two), I find the chemset

components the strongest in effect and must be applied very sparingly. When I was initially experimenting with pure

'nol, 4 or 5 drops propelled those around me straight into hog heaven, turning them into blabbling idiots. Two

drops of pure 'nol is similar to a gel pack in effect.

Incidentally one of the major benefits of the 4

androstenol: 1 androsterone mix in an atomizer is you can apply to clothing without oil stains. SOE is simiply too

greasy for anything but skin apps. 'Nol lasts much longer on clothing without converting to 'none.

so your have a 4:1 nol- rone ratio?

What ratio of cologne do you mix it with?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information