Close

Stranger

Red face Complete and utter newbie needs guidance

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone!

I had a girlfriend up until just over a year ago. We broke up for a variety of reasons,

none of them relating strictly to psychological reasons - we actually make a lovely couple.

Recently we have

tried talking to each other again on a "strictly friends" basis, which is all jolly and fine for her, but I long for

some of the old fire again as I do like her enough for this.

Pheromones seem to be an ideal way to make me that

bit more sexually attractive, but I am pretty confused as to what a good starting combination (if indeed you do

combine products when first starting out) would be to try out.

I am usually a pretty quiet person, very

conscious of my behaviour with regard to how it can be perceived to others around me. Because of this, it is

sometimes hard for me to act in a way that she would approve of, such as playfully teasing her and being slightly

more physical, which she is definitely. A week or two ago, we playfully discussed things like sex and the

conversation turned around to being more serious. By the end of it, I had asked her if she would have sex with me,

and the response I had was "it's not a definite no".

I plan to raise the topic again shortly, face to face with

her, unlike last time which took place on MSN. So what is needed is a single pheromone/combination that would make

her feel aroused or attracted to me as I confidently press her about sexual matters. Making her chattier and more

outgoing is nice, but the absolute essential reaction I so strongly need in this situation is arousal or strong

attraction.

Can anybody help me? Other information you might find useful:
    • I am from England.
    • I am

not willing to spend over £50.
    • I am seventeen, as is she.
    • I am exactly 6 ft, pretty skinny and usually quite

quiet unless I am in a very good and confident mood.
    • She is very physical... she likes to pinch people and skip

about and stuff.
    Thanks in advance,

Jonathan.
    Last edited by Sentenced; 07-28-2006 at 06:31 AM.

dude, if anygirl eversay lets

just be freinds, i would start useing them as winggirls, if they know it or not.

go out togeater, and flirt

with other girls. sence they see you with a girl already, it be easier.

theres 2 good thigs that can come out

of this. 1, you'll get many more girls, and 2, jeliousy will strike her and she'll want you back.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    dude, if

anygirl eversay lets just be freinds, i would start useing them as winggirls, if they know it or not.

go out

togeater, and flirt with other girls. sence they see you with a girl already, it be easier.

theres 2 good thigs

that can come out of this. 1, you'll get many more girls, and 2, jeliousy will strike her and she'll want you

back.
    That sounds like a great chess move Slick

Stranger

slickracer,

Thanks for the

advice. I most certainly want to pursue this as a genuine relationship and not a "just friends" type of thing - I

think too much of her for it to be kept at that level. Moreover, she is going to university in just under a year's

time so that means I have about ten months in which to get my hands dirty and act upon the information you

supplied.

Anybody else who feels as if they have something that could contribute, please add it!

17 eh? Well since you and

me share two things in common (we're both young and we're both named Jonathan) I'll help you out. What you need

is nol.

You're young, like me, so something like SOE or Chikara. SOE is my best bet for you. It's kinda

pricey but if you want, you can buy the gel packs. They're cheaper and sometimes work better. But I doubt you need

any none. unless you want some.

Mixing SOE and a none. product like NPA or Edge is killer. It makes you sexy,

young yet masculine, and dominate. If you need more help ask or yell at someone.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Stranger

Thanks for the help, mister.

Looks like we have something else in common as I also love Pink Floyd...

The girl in question is coming round to

my house at some point to play through some old Sonic the Hedgehog games with me - very cool considering that we

have to sit side by side resting against the head of my bed in order to see the screen. I might not even mention

what I planned to to her, ideally I just want to know that she is attracted to me once again. This should be easy as

in theory I only need to wear a bit of whatever I choose since we will be within such close proximity to each

other.

Despite your recommendations, I very much like the look of Alter Ego (the ratio of pheromones looks very

balanced) and Chikara. Can either of these two be recommended on their own? Only money is pretty tight over here.

Thanks in advance.

Stranger

I agree with slick, once your

in the friends zone it normally takes a miracle to pull you out of it,just take advantage of it

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by slickracer
    dude, if

anygirl eversay lets just be freinds, i would start useing them as winggirls, if they know it or not.

go

out togeater, and flirt with other girls. sence they see you with a girl already, it be easier.

theres 2

good thigs that can come out of this. 1, you'll get many more girls, and 2, jeliousy will strike her and she'll

want you back.
    silkracer is right on both accounts, however, if you are too emotionally tied in with

this girl, this tactic is almost impossible to pull off, simply because anything she says and does, you will

critique her, and if she goes off with another guy while your out and in "friend" mode, and you care the slightest

for this girl, you will get jealous.

what i tend to do with women like this, is put them in a mental category

that i call trash. like the trash bin on your computer screen, and while in that trash bin i treat them like well

trash, not so much degrade them or anything nasty, but just show total ambivilance towards them, like i dont care,

because i dont! and, strangely enough they seem to like that and come crawl back...

Talking R U Needy?

Well, bro. I ditto

on slick's recommendations. From reading your post, I get an impression that you are somewhat emotionally "needy."

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, what the hell are you doing ASKING her if she would be willing to have sex

with you? Just by that alone, I bet she gets the impression you are a beta male to start with and you place yourself

in a position of not being as attractive as an alpha. Many women desire a strong, alpha male.

The problem is,

when they get a hold of one, often they go about doing their best at taming that alpha male into a beta male over

time (it's a natural nesting instinct - females would rather "nest" with a beta for safety and security reasons,

although they are more attracted to alpha males). If she is successful in taming the alpha male, then she will feel

more powerful - reassured no doubt in her feminine power - and at the same time find that same tamed alpha male less

attractive. Will she be happy as a result? I seriously doubt it, but it doesn't matter.

Alas, this is the

dichotomy we men have to deal with: You have to convey a sense of alpha-ness to your target female - that you have

money, that you have access to sex, and that you are comfortable with yourself - that you are NOT a "needy" person,

while at the same time conveying that you have beta values for "nesting.".

Most women have a phenomenal radar

for picking on this and perceiving you as a "low value" guy if you even hint at being "needy"... and let me tell ya

brother, women do NOT want to have sex with desperate, needy guys.

Thread Information