Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Mones are Great...But I Send Mixed Signals?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, so power to the mones that have made women check me out literally everywhere I go

nowadays.

I've been using NPA and LT together, which makes for an awesome combination. I also do have fairly

good-looks (facially, though I am thin), and have a sense of humor, sociable, etc.

However, I notice that women

of all ages seem to go for me. The other day a 30 something year old lady (though cute) was flirty with me.

I

don't mind that...but I have a question.

Q: When a female is attracted to you due to mones, what is going on

with them? In other words, do they:
    A. feel physically attracted to me as a result (and just in their minds think,

'hmmm that guy is hot')?

or, do they:

B. feel sexually turned on by me but can't understand why

It

bothers me a little when and if "B" is the case and they do not find me physically attractive. If they find me

physically attractive then it's okay for "B" to happen because it won't confuse them and will only intensify

something they already feel for me. But,

Example (of case B?): I was talking to this chick on the bus about a

week ago. I'm completely over this but it's just a good example. Anyway, I approach her, start talking, and she

asks me a lot of questions and really seems interested, to the point of almost asking me out on a date. I get her

number, and then when I call her up, she seems flat out not interested at all. When we were talking in person, she

was showing all the right body language signs. I'm not a beginner to women, I know when they show interest. But, it

was weird that she was so not into me on the phone and just was like "I'll call you back," and she never did. And

I'm not hung up over that or anything, I'm just wondering, does this happen to you guys too. Another example of

this is this morning, going to garage sales, I felt like one of the ladies (probably around 40, but still kind of

hot) was standing a bit too close to me while dwindling her finger in her hair.

Example (of case A): Then

there's this girl who's crazy over me literally, but I just haven't had the time to take her for some coffee. I

know she likes me and the mones have really intensified the effect.

Point being, it kind of sucks that I'm

attracting girls that are not physically attracted to me because when they're not in the presence of my mones they

change their minds about liking me. I keep feeling like these girls are messed up for sending mixed signals, but

then again, it's probably my fault for wearing mones.

Phero Enthusiast

anyone have similar

experiences?

Phero Enthusiast

oh, and my last

question...

...when a girl gets under the influence of my mones, does it give them the impression that I am

"horny"?

I mean, is it just them, or do they also assume that I am giving off some sort of sexual

energy?

Another example is the other night at the bookstore, there was another woman (probably in her mid 20s)

who was eyeing me quite a bit. But I've just been hesitant to go for these women that are not usually the type of

woman I go for...but maybe I don't know my own type?

You don't know who was

there or what she was doing when she called. Maybe it just wasn't a good time for her to talk - her mom was on the

other line - her on again/off again guy had just stopped by - her cat was puking - who knows. Also, she could just

be impulsive. Maybe she does that about a lot of things - initially enthusiastic and then doesn't follow

through.

Why not spend some time with the one who's crazy about you rather than call up some girl you met on a

bus? Too easy? :-)

Phero Enthusiast

Wink i know,holy clucking hen here but....

this doent make me very popular ,LOL, but i maintain that the 'mones also affect the wearer to the extent if they

are turned on too, they think everyone is thinking sexual thoughts. a nice gesture becomes sexual, i.e..
    im not

negating the hits you may or may not have gotten, but i have been misunderstood myself for opening the door for

someone in a state where apparently that binds you in marriage!
    if you are wearing 'mones, YES you are giving off

a sexual vibe. i dont believe for one second that if im near someone that is turning me on with 'mones that they

are now iresistable; but my thoughts may turn to someone i am in fact attracted to. i think your going to appear

more attractive, but only to the ones that would find you kind of attractive anyways. people, including myself, that

wear 'mones are now more sensitive to other's reactions (or lack there-of) and read WAY too much into everything.

i mean, ISNT EVERYONE thinking hot sex on the PC table would hit the spot right now??? whoa, okay, maybe thats just

me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i mean, ISNT

EVERYONE thinking hot sex on the PC table would hit the spot right now??? whoa, okay, maybe thats just me!

You mean they aren't thinking that?

Damn! Ruined a whole range of fantasies.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

hEY Smooth,

Don't worry man. It

ain't the mones doing that. I've experienced that sorta thing way too many times.

I've chatted with chicks at

bars so many times..and they all really dig me on that night. They get touchy feely , maintain constant eye contact

and hang on every word I say. And I think to myself " yep, I've got this cat in the bag " .

But when they

give me their number and ask me to call them, and I do...wow.. what a shocker. They're like totally different on

the phone and give me all sorts of excuses. I usually give a chick I meet at a bar 2 chances. If they turn me down

twice I erase the number off my phone. They weren't drunk either might I add. I have real difficulty communicating

with drunk chicks.

It's not the mones , it's the chicks. You didn't build enough of a connection with them,

somehow. You might have thought you did but ..yeah, you mightn't have. So they're feeling kinda horny when they

were with u, and they were havin' fun...but the day after, their energy levels drop way down, similar to a hang

over. Suddenly they're not so excited bout you anymore and you aren't there in person to spike up their energy

levels. Who knows.. you probably don't sound like much fun on the phone either, your levels are down too.

I've

had 8/10 chicks flake on me when I call them back. But I've had that 2/10 that were really cool and we actually got

along really well and had some romance after the pickup.

I might have been off on another tangent with what

I've just said, and if so, I appologise. Just to let you know you're not alone in this.

Regards,

nfs

PS:

Oh..by the way, the girls could have been totally into your looks but that's not gonna be enough to hold their

interest the day after. With guys, we see a hot chick and can't get her out of our minds for days. With girls..

it's a bit different I feel. A mix of chemistry + chrisma + looks are required to totally sweep them off their

feet. This is what I've learnt from girls. U don't have to be even attractive , physically to sweep girls off

their feet. It's more how you behave that they find attractive.

I don't know, any girls here wanna confirm

this ? Lor? FTR ?

I could be wrong, but my

feeling on it is that you really don't know why these girls aren't following through, and I think it's probably

wrong to assume it has everything to do with you. If they didn't find you attractive, they would not have given

their phone numbers. (doesn't have to be physically attractive, like nfs said). I don't think it's that. I

think men and women do the same stuff - sometimes men take your number and then don't call - sometimes women give

their numbers out and then don't want to talk. Oh, well! On to the next ...

Journeyman

Default buyer's remorse

Don't

worry man. It ain't the mones doing that. I've experienced that sorta thing way too many times.
    Think

this is right - this happens all the time without 'mones, but mones do make it easier to accidentally end up in a

place where she experiences buyer's remorse when you call. For example you might see a girl in a club and your

eyes meet and before you know it you are kissing her. Without the mones you might both have proceeded more slowly

and in the process given her reasons why she felt that way about you. But now, lets say you get her number and call

she doesn't understand why she was attracted to you and regrets the experience.

It's not the mones ,

it's the chicks. You didn't build enough of a connection with them, somehow. You might have thought you did but

..yeah, you mightn't have. So they're feeling kinda horny when they were with u, and they were havin' fun...but

the day after, their energy levels drop way down, similar to a hang over. Suddenly they're not so excited bout you

anymore and you aren't there in person to spike up their energy levels. Who knows.. you probably don't sound like

much fun on the phone either, your levels are down too.

I've had 8/10 chicks flake on me when I call them

back. But I've had that 2/10 that were really cool and we actually got along really well and had some romance after

the pickup.
    Neil Strauss ('Style') - author of 'The Game' - and Mystery talk about this.

Style says that if you are getting telephone flaking then you did something wrong when you met her - building

attraction has several stages you have to pass through and somewhere along the way you left something out. I think

this is correct. Over time I have gone from 8/10 flaking to maybe 3/10 but do think it is possible to achieve

zero-flake

Phero Enthusiast

It happens.

I've even

done it as a guy to females.
    Just suddenly they went from being intriguing to not.

Females have a lot of rules

and their own internal priorities about males and even those shift on a monthly basis.

One possibility is that

she was in the mood to meet a new guy when you met her and then later she was pms lady.

And of course everything

else the others pointed out (hmmm puking cat... never fun)

I think men and women do

the same stuff - sometimes men take your number and then don't call - sometimes women give their numbers out and

then don't want to talk. Oh, well! On to the next ...
    FTR nailed it. I hate to admit, but I used to

flake on women all the time. Start the ball rolling, tease them and disappear. It's irresponsible and hurtful, but

I did it many times. I didn't change my mind deliberately, but was whimsical and horny. And, yes, women did it to

me as well. I rarely do it anymore and at least give it to them straight up if I have a change of heart.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information