Close

Default Ethics question 2 women @ work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im no

Don Juan or james Bond, however i am in an unusal situation .2 women @ work are interested in me.I have not said to

either of them that i am exclusive per se.Eventualy i wouldnt mind gravitating towards one or the other .Without

being a player what is apropriate to tell or not to tell them ? There in the same department as me .Help thanks .

Phero Enthusiast

I always make it clear that

I'm not exclusive but could be when I meet the right lady.

I tend to get involved with ladies that do not want

to get married for one reason or another and they are a bit more accepting than the marriage minded ones.

I sort

of have a life of slices. Days of the week.. even hours of the day. Right now I don't have a regular to go out

clubbing with. The rest all go to bed too early (9pm! and here I am up at 1-40am).

Things will be simpler with

one. But it really depends on their own needs and morality systems if this will be cool or not. I mean for all you

know, they could be dating each other and having the same dilemma about you. B)

Hey.. it could happen.

Default thanks how do you segue(SP?) into that

Quote Originally Posted by maxo-texas
    I always make it clear that I'm not exclusive but could be when I meet the right

lady.

I tend to get involved with ladies that do not want to get married for one reason or another and they are

a bit more accepting than the marriage minded ones.
    thanks how do you segue(SP?) into that

Phero Enthusiast

Fall in love with lady#1 but

don't get to the point of getting married because of religious differences. Then she gets chronic fatigue and

wants to be alone for days at a time but wants to NOT be alone when she is feeling okay. Never quite break up

because we are like 90% compatible except the religious angle.

Meet ladies #2,3,4,5? who all work out okay but

don't turn out for one reason or another (#2.. I wasn't antonio banderas who she had a crush on, #4 I wasn't as

rich as her friends yet, #5 was really on a big fling after 17 years of marriage)

#3 had kids and wanted to have

a boyfriend for non-custodial times but didn't want to screw up her kids heads after a prior step-disaster. We've

been together for years. Practice tantra, lots of cool stuff. She's the one that went to the moon (I think

because of pheromes) this weekend.

They both don't expect 100% commitment since they can't give it. I keep my

eyes open all the time for new ladies to have fun with. Right now, I need to find one that stays up after 9pm and

likes to go clubbing since our clubbing group disintegrated about 5 months ago and I miss it.

Phero Enthusiast

Oh yea...lady #2 recently

returned and now has a 2 year old and she has been a bit aggressive with me. She put me through a bit of pain there

so I'm not sure I want to get involved with her again but it's not really her fault- you can't control your

emotions in many cases.

2 women @ work are

interested in me.I have not said to either of them that i am exclusive per se.Eventualy i wouldnt mind gravitating

towards one or the other .Without being a player what is apropriate to tell or not to tell them ? There in the same

department as me .
    There's a Hawaiian proverb I learnt from an old kahuna: "no make caca where you eat."

Did I listen? Hell no and what a mess I made: tension, stress, threats and a hoe lotta of talking behind our backs.

Of course you may all be level headed adults, stealthy and work out as a threesome, but I doubt it. If the

temptation is too great, at least make a choice between the 2 before pursuing.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Dipite the possible downside work is

actually an excellent place to meet women.
    I've dated women at work without any serious downside but it takes a

mutual understanding.

DCW

Yes, the mutual understanding is

really important. However it oft goes right out the window when things go south...

But, yeah, I agree, work

is one of easiest and more convenient places to hookup. I sort of wore mine out... [work hookups, not little

willie]

Quote Originally Posted by bolounit
    Im no Don

Juan or james Bond, however i am in an unusal situation .2 women @ work are interested in me.I have not said to

either of them that i am exclusive per se.Eventualy i wouldnt mind gravitating towards one or the other .Without

being a player what is apropriate to tell or not to tell them ? There in the same department as me .Help thanks

I would date them both but not get attached to either one.Make sure you do everything outside the office so

if either get mad they can't throw the sexual harassment thing at you.But do this only if either are not your

sueriors.

OR

You can date one exclusively and that would make the other jealous and would chase you

more.Other women besides the two would want you too.Do they both know each of them likes you}

Make sure you do

everything outside the office so if either get mad they can't throw the sexual harassment thing at

you.
    If they decide to play that card, it doesn't matter where you do it. The relationship and

resulting hostile environment will be the issue, not the location. Afterall, most amorous activities between

coworkers take place after hours and off-site.

Thread Information